Total Posts:52|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

why Gay marriage is morally wrong

Pboy21
Posts: 84
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/20/2012 4:04:29 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
my part in this topical discussion is to ban gay marriages
while there are numerous numerous homosexuals that are through out the world.
i feel that morally gay marriage or sexuality should not be presented inside schooling system.
Morally
lesbian or gay
relationship is morally wrong.
man on man, women and women relations is an abomination by God as well among society.
i feel that all gay actions as well marriages should be banned.
royalpaladin
Posts: 22,357
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/20/2012 4:11:49 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 4/20/2012 4:04:29 PM, Pboy21 wrote:
my part in this topical discussion is to ban gay marriages
while there are numerous numerous homosexuals that are through out the world.
i feel that morally gay marriage or sexuality should not be presented inside schooling system.
Morally
lesbian or gay
relationship is morally wrong.
man on man, women and women relations is an abomination by God as well among society.
1. God does not exist.
2. Most individuals in society do not view homosexuality as an abomination, and even if they did, it could not be wrong on those grounds. Slavery is morally wrong but it was acceptable in the 1800s, for example.
i feel that all gay actions as well marriages should be banned.
OberHerr
Posts: 13,062
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/20/2012 4:13:55 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 4/20/2012 4:11:49 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
1. God does not exist.

*cough* Opinion.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-OBERHERR'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Official Enforcer for the DDO Elite(if they existed).

"Cases are anti-town." - FourTrouble

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
Pboy21
Posts: 84
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/20/2012 4:14:44 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 4/20/2012 4:11:49 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
At 4/20/2012 4:04:29 PM, Pboy21 wrote:
my part in this topical discussion is to ban gay marriages
while there are numerous numerous homosexuals that are through out the world.
i feel that morally gay marriage or sexuality should not be presented inside schooling system.
Morally
lesbian or gay
relationship is morally wrong.
man on man, women and women relations is an abomination by God as well among society.
1. God does not exist.
2. Most individuals in society do not view homosexuality as an abomination, and even if they did, it could not be wrong on those grounds. Slavery is morally wrong but it was acceptable in the 1800s, for example.
i feel that all gay actions as well marriages should be banned.

so i am going to say your okay with gays okay hmm and you deny the existence of God
... okay okay well i believe it is morally wrong as well is slavery now that is two diff. subjects in which it doesnt make any sense why you would relate it to this topic
as well in society it is seen and frown upon by many it is thus ur opinion as being illogical
royalpaladin
Posts: 22,357
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/20/2012 4:17:06 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 4/20/2012 4:13:55 PM, OberHerr wrote:
At 4/20/2012 4:11:49 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
1. God does not exist.

*cough* Opinion.

Fact. Do you have evidence that a being outside the limitations of physics can possibly exist?
royalpaladin
Posts: 22,357
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/20/2012 4:18:49 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 4/20/2012 4:14:44 PM, Pboy21 wrote:
At 4/20/2012 4:11:49 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
At 4/20/2012 4:04:29 PM, Pboy21 wrote:
my part in this topical discussion is to ban gay marriages
while there are numerous numerous homosexuals that are through out the world.
i feel that morally gay marriage or sexuality should not be presented inside schooling system.
Morally
lesbian or gay
relationship is morally wrong.
man on man, women and women relations is an abomination by God as well among society.
1. God does not exist.
2. Most individuals in society do not view homosexuality as an abomination, and even if they did, it could not be wrong on those grounds. Slavery is morally wrong but it was acceptable in the 1800s, for example.
i feel that all gay actions as well marriages should be banned.

so i am going to say your okay with gays okay hmm and you deny the existence of God
... okay okay well i believe it is morally wrong as well is slavery now that is two diff. subjects in which it doesnt make any sense why you would relate it to this topic
It actually does make sense. I was refuting your logic. Your logic was that if something if the majority of society supports something or thinks something is true, it is true. I provided a counterexample to disprove your logic. You need to take a course on logic, my friend.
as well in society it is seen and frown upon by many it is thus ur opinion as being illogical
"Many" does not mean most. Interracial marriage is also frowned upon by many but that does not mean it is not morally permissible.
Koopin
Posts: 12,090
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/20/2012 4:19:41 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 4/20/2012 4:13:55 PM, OberHerr wrote:
At 4/20/2012 4:11:49 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
1. God does not exist.

*cough* Opinion.
kfc
innomen
Posts: 10,052
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/20/2012 4:20:49 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 4/20/2012 4:04:29 PM, Pboy21 wrote:
my part in this topical discussion is to ban gay marriages
while there are numerous numerous homosexuals that are through out the world.
i feel that morally gay marriage or sexuality should not be presented inside schooling system.
Morally
lesbian or gay
relationship is morally wrong.
man on man, women and women relations is an abomination by God as well among society.
i feel that all gay actions as well marriages should be banned.

I would encourage you to not participate in any gay relationships, and don't marry a man. Problem solved.
Koopin
Posts: 12,090
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/20/2012 4:20:52 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Leave gay marrige to the states. But lol at banning gay actions. People should have a right to do that in their own home.
kfc
OberHerr
Posts: 13,062
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/20/2012 4:21:30 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Pboy......your not helping anyone, just saying.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-OBERHERR'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Official Enforcer for the DDO Elite(if they existed).

"Cases are anti-town." - FourTrouble

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
1dustpelt
Posts: 1,970
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/20/2012 4:21:55 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 4/20/2012 4:20:52 PM, Koopin wrote:
Leave gay marrige to the states. But lol at banning gay actions. People should have a right to do that in their own home.

+1
Wall of LOL
"Infanticide is justified as long as the infants are below two" ~ RoyalPaladin
"Promoting female superiority is the only way to establish equality." ~ RoyalPaladin
"Jury trials should be banned. They're nothing more than opportunities for racists to destroy lives." ~ RoyalPaladin after the Zimmerman Trial.
innomen
Posts: 10,052
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/20/2012 4:22:16 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 4/20/2012 4:20:52 PM, Koopin wrote:
Leave gay marrige to the states. But lol at banning gay actions. People should have a right to do that in their own home.

Thanks Koopin. Looking mighty sexy in that pic by the way.
1dustpelt
Posts: 1,970
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/20/2012 4:22:45 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Religion and state = seperate. Also, where does the Bible say homosexuals are evil?
Wall of LOL
"Infanticide is justified as long as the infants are below two" ~ RoyalPaladin
"Promoting female superiority is the only way to establish equality." ~ RoyalPaladin
"Jury trials should be banned. They're nothing more than opportunities for racists to destroy lives." ~ RoyalPaladin after the Zimmerman Trial.
OberHerr
Posts: 13,062
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/20/2012 4:22:51 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 4/20/2012 4:22:16 PM, innomen wrote:
At 4/20/2012 4:20:52 PM, Koopin wrote:
Leave gay marrige to the states. But lol at banning gay actions. People should have a right to do that in their own home.

Thanks Koopin. Looking mighty sexy in that pic by the way.

*awkward*

But, yeah, this.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-OBERHERR'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Official Enforcer for the DDO Elite(if they existed).

"Cases are anti-town." - FourTrouble

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
OberHerr
Posts: 13,062
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/20/2012 4:23:29 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 4/20/2012 4:22:45 PM, 1dustpelt wrote:
Religion and state = seperate. Also, where does the Bible say homosexuals are evil?

Leviticus, it lays it out well.

But, there is a lot of stuff we do thats also evil so.....I dunno.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-OBERHERR'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Official Enforcer for the DDO Elite(if they existed).

"Cases are anti-town." - FourTrouble

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
thett3
Posts: 14,378
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/20/2012 4:23:37 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
1. If Rick Santorum dislikes something, it's immoral
2. Rick Santorum dislikes gays
3. Therefore, homosexuality is immoral
DDO Vice President

#StandwithBossy

#UnbanTheMadman

#BetOnThett

"Don't quote me, ever." -Max

"My name is max. I'm not a big fan of slacks"- Max rapping

"Walmart should have the opportunity to bribe a politician to it's agenda" -Max

"Thett, you're really good at convincing people you're a decent person"-tulle

"You fit the character of Regina George quite nicely"- Sam

: At 11/12/2016 11:49:40 PM, Raisor wrote:
: thett was right
1dustpelt
Posts: 1,970
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/20/2012 4:23:53 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Outrageous claims
Wall of LOL
"Infanticide is justified as long as the infants are below two" ~ RoyalPaladin
"Promoting female superiority is the only way to establish equality." ~ RoyalPaladin
"Jury trials should be banned. They're nothing more than opportunities for racists to destroy lives." ~ RoyalPaladin after the Zimmerman Trial.
Koopin
Posts: 12,090
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/20/2012 4:24:05 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 4/20/2012 4:21:30 PM, OberHerr wrote:
Pboy......your not helping anyone, just saying.

This. It's like saying we should return to gold standard because gold is shiny.
kfc
Koopin
Posts: 12,090
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/20/2012 4:24:37 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 4/20/2012 4:22:16 PM, innomen wrote:
At 4/20/2012 4:20:52 PM, Koopin wrote:
Leave gay marrige to the states. But lol at banning gay actions. People should have a right to do that in their own home.

Thanks Koopin. Looking mighty sexy in that pic by the way.

Ha ha
kfc
innomen
Posts: 10,052
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/20/2012 4:26:10 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 4/20/2012 4:24:37 PM, Koopin wrote:
At 4/20/2012 4:22:16 PM, innomen wrote:
At 4/20/2012 4:20:52 PM, Koopin wrote:
Leave gay marrige to the states. But lol at banning gay actions. People should have a right to do that in their own home.

Thanks Koopin. Looking mighty sexy in that pic by the way.

Ha ha

Figured I'd give a shot at making the OP a bit uncomfortable.
Thaddeus
Posts: 6,985
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/20/2012 4:26:28 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Hey! Gaylinn Marriage is a good friend of mine. Sure, he accidently shot a few game wardens on our last hunting trip, but he apologized profusely to their families.
DetectableNinja
Posts: 6,043
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/20/2012 4:28:18 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 4/20/2012 4:14:44 PM, Pboy21 wrote:
At 4/20/2012 4:11:49 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
At 4/20/2012 4:04:29 PM, Pboy21 wrote:
my part in this topical discussion is to ban gay marriages
while there are numerous numerous homosexuals that are through out the world.
i feel that morally gay marriage or sexuality should not be presented inside schooling system.
Morally
lesbian or gay
relationship is morally wrong.
man on man, women and women relations is an abomination by God as well among society.
1. God does not exist.
2. Most individuals in society do not view homosexuality as an abomination, and even if they did, it could not be wrong on those grounds. Slavery is morally wrong but it was acceptable in the 1800s, for example.
i feel that all gay actions as well marriages should be banned.

so i am going to say your okay with gays okay hmm and you deny the existence of God
... okay okay well i believe it is morally wrong as well is slavery now that is two diff. subjects in which it doesnt make any sense why you would relate it to this topic
as well in society it is seen and frown upon by many it is thus ur opinion as being illogical

It also used to be an abomination for people of different races to marry.
Think'st thou heaven is such a glorious thing?
I tell thee, 'tis not half so fair as thou
Or any man that breathes on earth.

- Christopher Marlowe, Doctor Faustus
Koopin
Posts: 12,090
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/20/2012 4:28:28 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 4/20/2012 4:26:10 PM, innomen wrote:
At 4/20/2012 4:24:37 PM, Koopin wrote:
At 4/20/2012 4:22:16 PM, innomen wrote:
At 4/20/2012 4:20:52 PM, Koopin wrote:
Leave gay marrige to the states. But lol at banning gay actions. People should have a right to do that in their own home.

Thanks Koopin. Looking mighty sexy in that pic by the way.

Ha ha

Figured I'd give a shot at making the OP a bit uncomfortable.

I'm still looking for that woman who will make you straight and marry you. I've narrowed it down to three. But I'm still waiting for them to finish High School.
kfc
OberHerr
Posts: 13,062
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/20/2012 4:29:30 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 4/20/2012 4:28:28 PM, Koopin wrote:
At 4/20/2012 4:26:10 PM, innomen wrote:
At 4/20/2012 4:24:37 PM, Koopin wrote:
At 4/20/2012 4:22:16 PM, innomen wrote:
At 4/20/2012 4:20:52 PM, Koopin wrote:
Leave gay marrige to the states. But lol at banning gay actions. People should have a right to do that in their own home.

Thanks Koopin. Looking mighty sexy in that pic by the way.

Ha ha

Figured I'd give a shot at making the OP a bit uncomfortable.

I'm still looking for that woman who will make you straight and marry you. I've narrowed it down to three. But I'm still waiting for them to finish High School.

I got a couple as well.

And, since we know what Innomens Office/House window looks like, shouldn't be to much of a problem to find him.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-OBERHERR'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Official Enforcer for the DDO Elite(if they existed).

"Cases are anti-town." - FourTrouble

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
Thaddeus
Posts: 6,985
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/20/2012 4:30:25 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 4/20/2012 4:26:28 PM, Thaddeus wrote:
Hey! Gaylinn Marriage is a good friend of mine. Sure, she accidently shot a few game wardens on our last hunting trip, but she apologized profusely to their families.

Also she once beat the pope in unarmed combat, so she can't be morally wrong.
Mirza
Posts: 16,992
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/20/2012 4:30:40 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 4/20/2012 4:28:28 PM, Koopin wrote:
I'm still looking for that woman who will make you straight and marry you. I've narrowed it down to three. But I'm still waiting for them to finish High School.
ViVeri has finished highschool, dude. But she wouldn't marry him, only me. I know this for sure. (Danielle would disagree, but who cares!)
OberHerr
Posts: 13,062
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/20/2012 4:32:25 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
I have a plan!

We get Danielle and Innomen together!
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-OBERHERR'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Official Enforcer for the DDO Elite(if they existed).

"Cases are anti-town." - FourTrouble

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
Pboy21
Posts: 84
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/20/2012 4:34:07 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 4/20/2012 4:24:37 PM, Koopin wrote:
At 4/20/2012 4:22:16 PM, innomen wrote:
At 4/20/2012 4:20:52 PM, Koopin wrote:
Leave gay marrige to the states. But lol at banning gay actions. People should have a right to do that in their own home.

Thanks Koopin. Looking mighty sexy in that pic by the way.

Ha ha

okay okay very good very good..
lets begin on logical reasoning
your logical reasoning is based on rationality
man will show evidence for anything that is able to be proven
but with out the any real understanding man can not prove infinite person like God
but scientific reasoning is proving the fact and the functions of things that already exist but can not prove where did they come from
so morally yes your are correct in which they say it is in there own home
but still the bible says those deeds that are done in darkness will be judge.. now those who live a lifestyle will be burned in hell ..as heaven is perfect then thus unperfect can not reside there.
now to say i dont help in any conversation is to remind you that you dont help either . for you are not stopping or going against such acts that for infants and children to be presented with in schooling systems that homosexuality is right and taught is morally wrong..
now racial relations has nothing wrong against it ... it is still man and women
now yes it is frowned upon culturally but i live in the usa by which we are all diverse so to say one thing is wrong the other is correct is apposing that
gay marriage is correct and there is no threat by it
or gay marriage is wrong and there is a threat
a threat for our youth and future of society
Koopin
Posts: 12,090
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/20/2012 4:37:20 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 4/20/2012 4:34:07 PM, Pboy21 wrote:
At 4/20/2012 4:24:37 PM, Koopin wrote:
At 4/20/2012 4:22:16 PM, innomen wrote:
At 4/20/2012 4:20:52 PM, Koopin wrote:
Leave gay marrige to the states. But lol at banning gay actions. People should have a right to do that in their own home.

Thanks Koopin. Looking mighty sexy in that pic by the way.

Ha ha

okay okay very good very good..
lets begin on logical reasoning
your logical reasoning is based on rationality
man will show evidence for anything that is able to be proven
but with out the any real understanding man can not prove infinite person like God
but scientific reasoning is proving the fact and the functions of things that already exist but can not prove where did they come from
so morally yes your are correct in which they say it is in there own home
but still the bible says those deeds that are done in darkness will be judge.. now those who live a lifestyle will be burned in hell ..as heaven is perfect then thus unperfect can not reside there.
now to say i dont help in any conversation is to remind you that you dont help either . for you are not stopping or going against such acts that for infants and children to be presented with in schooling systems that homosexuality is right and taught is morally wrong..
now racial relations has nothing wrong against it ... it is still man and women
now yes it is frowned upon culturally but i live in the usa by which we are all diverse so to say one thing is wrong the other is correct is apposing that
gay marriage is correct and there is no threat by it
or gay marriage is wrong and there is a threat
a threat for our youth and future of society

So you suggest we raid peoples homes if we think they might be having sex with the same sex?
kfc
thett3
Posts: 14,378
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/20/2012 4:39:20 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 4/20/2012 4:37:20 PM, Koopin wrote:
At 4/20/2012 4:34:07 PM, Pboy21 wrote:
At 4/20/2012 4:24:37 PM, Koopin wrote:
At 4/20/2012 4:22:16 PM, innomen wrote:
At 4/20/2012 4:20:52 PM, Koopin wrote:
Leave gay marrige to the states. But lol at banning gay actions. People should have a right to do that in their own home.

Thanks Koopin. Looking mighty sexy in that pic by the way.

Ha ha

okay okay very good very good..
lets begin on logical reasoning
your logical reasoning is based on rationality
man will show evidence for anything that is able to be proven
but with out the any real understanding man can not prove infinite person like God
but scientific reasoning is proving the fact and the functions of things that already exist but can not prove where did they come from
so morally yes your are correct in which they say it is in there own home
but still the bible says those deeds that are done in darkness will be judge.. now those who live a lifestyle will be burned in hell ..as heaven is perfect then thus unperfect can not reside there.
now to say i dont help in any conversation is to remind you that you dont help either . for you are not stopping or going against such acts that for infants and children to be presented with in schooling systems that homosexuality is right and taught is morally wrong..
now racial relations has nothing wrong against it ... it is still man and women
now yes it is frowned upon culturally but i live in the usa by which we are all diverse so to say one thing is wrong the other is correct is apposing that
gay marriage is correct and there is no threat by it
or gay marriage is wrong and there is a threat
a threat for our youth and future of society

So you suggest we raid peoples homes if we think they might be having sex with the same sex?

Absolutely, yes. And if we find them, its straight to the gallows--in San Francisco!
DDO Vice President

#StandwithBossy

#UnbanTheMadman

#BetOnThett

"Don't quote me, ever." -Max

"My name is max. I'm not a big fan of slacks"- Max rapping

"Walmart should have the opportunity to bribe a politician to it's agenda" -Max

"Thett, you're really good at convincing people you're a decent person"-tulle

"You fit the character of Regina George quite nicely"- Sam

: At 11/12/2016 11:49:40 PM, Raisor wrote:
: thett was right