Total Posts:13|Showing Posts:1-13
Jump to topic:

Is anyone planning on voting for Dick Roman?

OberHerr
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/20/2012 9:09:57 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Why would I vote for a Roman Dick?
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-OBERHERR'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Official Enforcer for the DDO Elite(if they existed).

"Cases are anti-town." - FourTrouble

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
charleslb
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/21/2012 1:42:16 AM
At 4/20/2012 6:48:50 PM, Thaddeus wrote:
If so, why?

Isn't Mitt Romney actually the current meat suit of Dick Roman?
Yo, all of my subliterate conservative criticasters who find perusing and processing the sesquipedalian verbiage of my posts to be such a bothersome brain-taxing chore, I have a new nickname for you. Henceforth you shall be known as Pooh Bears. No, not for the obvious apt reasons, i.e., not because you're full of pooh, and not because of your ursine irritability. Rather, you put me in mind of an A.A. Milne quote, "I am a Bear of Very Little Brain, and long words bother me". Love ya, Pooh Bears.
CrazyPerson
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/21/2012 1:48:50 AM
Probably not because when i searched his name I found this -http://supernatural.wikia.com...
But we try to pretend, you see, that the external world exists altogether independently of us.
- - - Watts
The moralist is the person who tells people that they ought to be unselfish, when they still feel like egos, and his efforts are always and invariably futile.
- - - Watts
charleslb
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/21/2012 6:40:50 PM
At 4/21/2012 1:48:50 AM, CrazyPerson wrote:
Probably not because when i searched his name I found this -http://supernatural.wikia.com...

But as I alluded to above, "Dick Roman" is actually a TV show's pseudonym for Mitt Romney (the current point man for the real-world Leviathan, i.e., the business-political establishment and the capitalist elite who are its top shot-callers), who presents a very real danger to our world and who certainly is not someone to cast one's vote for.
Yo, all of my subliterate conservative criticasters who find perusing and processing the sesquipedalian verbiage of my posts to be such a bothersome brain-taxing chore, I have a new nickname for you. Henceforth you shall be known as Pooh Bears. No, not for the obvious apt reasons, i.e., not because you're full of pooh, and not because of your ursine irritability. Rather, you put me in mind of an A.A. Milne quote, "I am a Bear of Very Little Brain, and long words bother me". Love ya, Pooh Bears.
charleslb
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/21/2012 7:23:37 PM
At 4/21/2012 6:43:53 PM, Koopin wrote:
Kfc

Is this a shout-out to and a way of telling us that you're a member of the Kiddie Fiddler Club?! Should someone perhaps contact law enforcement about you?
charleslb
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/21/2012 7:29:51 PM
At 4/21/2012 7:23:37 PM, charleslb wrote:
Kfc

Is this a shout-out to and a way of telling us that you're a member of the Kiddie Fiddler Club?! Should someone perhaps contact law enforcement about you?

And perhaps your icon is designed to throw off our suspicion, to make us think that you're a homosexual who prefers well-built adult black males? Yes, I would suggest that any underage boys at the site be very wary when chatting with this chap Koopin.
charleslb
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/21/2012 7:40:37 PM
At 4/21/2012 7:29:51 PM, charleslb wrote:
Kfc

And perhaps your icon is designed to throw off our suspicion, to make us think that you're a homosexual who prefers well-built adult black males? Yes, I would suggest that any underage boys at the site be very wary when chatting with this chap Koopin.

I also note that you're a conservative, and interestingly the conservative camp does have a disturbingly high presence of pedophiles and sex criminals in its ranks. Here's a source, http://www.republicansexoffenders.com...
Koopin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/21/2012 10:42:25 PM
At 4/21/2012 7:40:37 PM, charleslb wrote:
Kfc

I also note that you're a conservative, and interestingly the conservative camp does have a source, http://www.republicansexoffenders.com...

DANCE MAGIC DANCE!
kfc
charleslb
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/22/2012 12:23:49 AM
At 4/21/2012 10:42:25 PM, Koopin wrote:
At 4/21/2012 7:40:37 PM, charleslb wrote:
Kfc

I also note that you're a conservative, and interestingly the conservative camp does have a source, http://www.republicansexoffenders.com...

DANCE MAGIC DANCE!

Playing it off and playing it cool with an absurdist non sequitur does not allay suspicion now that it's been raised. Again, I say to any young boys (or girls, I'm not actually sure what his pedophilic preference is) who frequent this site, beware of Koopin.
Koopin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/22/2012 12:25:42 AM
At 4/22/2012 12:23:49 AM, charleslb wrote:

Playing it off and playing it cool with an absurdist non sequitur does not allay suspicion now that it's been raised. Again, I say to any young boys (or girls, I'm not actually sure what his pedophilic preference is) who frequent this site, beware of Koopin.

I actually do think you're kinda sexy McCharley. ;)
Wanna be a DDO couple?
kfc
Calvincambridge
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/26/2012 7:33:59 PM
He's real I thought he was just a fictional character. NO LEVIATHAN WALKS THE EARTH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Trying to figure out women is like trying to solve a Rubik's cube with missing pieces. While blind. And on fire. And being shot.-Agent_Orange
Dude. Shades
That is all.- Thaddeus Rivers
One thing that isn't a joke though is the fact that woman are computers.Some buttons you can press and it'l work fine, but if you push the wrong one you'll get the blue screen of death.
silly, thett. girls are only good for sex. being friends with a female is of no value.-darkkermit