Total Posts:2|Showing Posts:1-2
Jump to topic:

Homosexual issues-polarization?

Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/20/2012 10:29:47 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
After learning of Missouri's "dont say gay" bill (, it got me thinking. Here in the US we have some states that recognize homosexual marriage completely, and others that have constitutional amendments banning not only SSM, but all forms of recognition for homosexuals as well. My State (along with several others) prohibited sodomy until 2003, and now we have Missouri trying to pretend that it doesn't exist while simultaneously others are trying to extend marriage benefits to gays. My question is, do you think this is just the result of political party/ideology strength in certain areas, or a genuine polarization of different regions of the US?
DDO Vice President

"Don't quote me, ever." -Max

"My name is max. I'm not a big fan of slacks"- Max rapping

"Walmart should have the opportunity to bribe a politician to it's agenda" -Max

"Thett, you're really good at convincing people you're a decent person"-tulle

"You fit the character of Regina George quite nicely"- Sam

"You're a moron. Get some proof you liberal wacko" - Me before being banned from Yahoo Answers, 2008
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/20/2012 11:04:29 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
I would believe it comes out because of people's different views on morality, their religious views, and surrounding culture.
"The solution [for Republicans] is to admit that Bush was a bad president, stop this racist homophobic stuff, stop trying to give most of the tax cuts to the rich, propose a real alternative to Obamacare that actually works, and propose smart free market solutions to our economic problems." - Distraff

"Americans are better off in a dynamic, free-enterprise-based economy that fosters economic growth, opportunity and upward mobility." - Paul Ryan