Jump to topic:

The secret of the Illuminati and why they are

GreatestIam
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/23/2012 6:12:38 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
The secret of the Illuminati and why they are identifiable yet unstoppable.

The Illuminati is a natural consequence and phenomenon of our monetary system. It cannot help but exist, whether we want it to or not. That is why it is unstoppable.

Who controls the Illuminati?
Collectively, we do. Directly and through our governments. They are in plain sight at the top of our socio economic demographic pyramid.

The Illuminati is a known group of people or corporations whom we allow to operate. It has been manipulating and controlling society for many years with Government and societal approval and collusion. Let me be clear. The Illuminati exist because we all allow them to. We allow ourselves to be led and manipulated to their ends. All of us including you support them every time you take a job or buy a product. We contribute to their coffers and agenda daily while at the same time, they cannot help but contribute to our welfare. This is of course a minimal contribution on their part. This being the only drawback to the present system.

Should the Illuminati be stopped?
No. If they ever did disappear, we would invent a new Illuminati.

Why not stop them?
Because society would go to chaos and our socio economic demographic pyramid would collapse. This collapse would only be for a short time. It would soon resume its natural and uncontrolled shape.

Should the Illuminati be given more power?
Yes. They could stabilize our common and bring a higher long term profit and wealth for all.

Will we give them more power?
No. People fear what is already there and fear their own power to rule and control the economy. We are cowards and fear that we lack the wisdom and thus allow chaos to run our economy.

If you are wise, you will know that you can know who the Illuminati are and you will also know that you are helping them exist.

Are you aware of this?

Their secret identities are in plain sight to the wise. If you do not know them yet or how you are helping them exist, let's chat.

Regards
DL
GeoLaureate8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/24/2012 3:41:25 PM
At 4/23/2012 6:12:38 PM, GreatestIam wrote:

The Illuminati is a natural consequence and phenomenon of our monetary system. It cannot help but exist, whether we want it to or not. That is why it is unstoppable.

Collectively, we do. Directly and through our governments. They are in plain sight at the top of our socio economic demographic pyramid.

The Illuminati is a known group of people or corporations whom we allow to operate. It has been manipulating and controlling society for many years with Government and societal approval and collusion. Let me be clear. The Illuminati exist because we all allow them to. We allow ourselves to be led and manipulated to their ends. All of us including you support them every time you take a job or buy a product. We contribute to their coffers and agenda daily while at the same time, they cannot help but contribute to our welfare. This is of course a minimal contribution on their part. This being the only drawback to the present system.

Spot on.

"We must raise the standard of the Old, free, decentralized, and strictly limited Republic."
-- Murray Rothbard

"The worst thing that can happen to a good cause is, not to be skillfully attacked, but to be ineptly defended."
-- Frederic Bastiat
Wnope
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/24/2012 3:45:51 PM
Lemme guess, the Illuminati wants a caliphate? Or is the concept entirely Eurocentric, assuming complete domination over those minor players called "everyone outside of America/western Europe."
CrazyPerson
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/24/2012 7:34:17 PM
I'm glad you word it this way. This is the reason that no egalitarian society will ever come into fruition, so "All hail violence!"
But we try to pretend, you see, that the external world exists altogether independently of us.
- - - Watts
The moralist is the person who tells people that they ought to be unselfish, when they still feel like egos, and his efforts are always and invariably futile.
- - - Watts
GeoLaureate8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/25/2012 3:17:37 AM
"Man has chosen to submit to any and every form of tyranny rather than seek internal sovereignty."
-- Michael Tsarion

"So the fundamental line is discover that there is a hidden hand mind controlling the world operating to keep you down. Understand that you are participant in that because you are allowing those hooks into your flesh."
-- Michael Tsarion
"We must raise the standard of the Old, free, decentralized, and strictly limited Republic."
-- Murray Rothbard

"The worst thing that can happen to a good cause is, not to be skillfully attacked, but to be ineptly defended."
-- Frederic Bastiat
PARADIGM_L0ST
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/25/2012 10:56:27 AM
Ah, the ever-elusive "they" and "them."

I find it a little laughable that you cavalierly denounce God on account of "no evidence," but believe in the Illuminati without the slighest shred of corroboration. Interesting.
"Have you ever considered suicide? If not, please do." -- Mouthwash (to Inferno)
Lickdafoot
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/25/2012 11:14:07 AM
Hey Geo, I have a question for you. I was gonna make a topic for it but I think it fits here. What is your evidence to show that the illuminati is more than just a scare tactic? Like, I get that people in power have their crazy clubs, bohemian club and all that, but where is the proof that they are really conspiring together to start the NWO and it's not just fluff meant to scare everyone?
WAKE UP AND READ THIS: http://www.debate.org...
Nosaj5q
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/25/2012 11:22:02 AM
my basic worry when it come to the NWO would have to be radio frequency identification chips which are being put in you're drivers licenses as we speak.
Slimy yet satisfying"
GreatestIam
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/25/2012 11:32:06 AM
At 4/24/2012 3:41:25 PM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
At 4/23/2012 6:12:38 PM, GreatestIam wrote:

Spot on.

Thanks.
Some seem to get what I said without a problem. Others not.

Regards
DL
GreatestIam
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/25/2012 11:36:57 AM
At 4/24/2012 3:45:51 PM, Wnope wrote:
Lemme guess, the Illuminati wants a caliphate? Or is the concept entirely Eurocentric, assuming complete domination over those minor players called "everyone outside of America/western Europe."

They have what they collectively want. Control of the economy. Unfortunately, they are not organized and have to live with chaos. They just do not know how to organize for the most profit which means stabilizing our economic pyramid.

Regards
DL
GreatestIam
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/25/2012 11:42:36 AM
At 4/25/2012 10:56:27 AM, PARADIGM_L0ST wrote:

I find it a little laughable that you cavalierly denounce God on account of "no evidence," but believe in the Illuminati without the slighest shred of corroboration. Interesting.

I do not believe in the Illuminati as advertised. No conspiracy.

As to my evidence for the belief that the economy is being chaotically manipulated by the rich; just look at any country and their socio economic demographic pyramid and if you cannot see those that some would call Illuminati then you have no clue as to how an economy runs.

Regards
DL
GreatestIam
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/25/2012 11:45:58 AM
At 4/25/2012 11:14:07 AM, Lickdafoot wrote:
Hey Geo, I have a question for you. I was gonna make a topic for it but I think it fits here. What is your evidence to show that the illuminati is more than just a scare tactic? Like, I get that people in power have their crazy clubs, bohemian club and all that, but where is the proof that they are really conspiring together to start the NWO and it's not just fluff meant to scare everyone?

No conspiracy. Just natural evolution. Or so we are told.
They have to call globalization something.

Regards
DL
GreatestIam
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/25/2012 11:49:11 AM
At 4/25/2012 11:22:02 AM, Nosaj5q wrote:
my basic worry when it come to the NWO would have to be radio frequency identification chips which are being put in you're drivers licenses as we speak.

What difference does that make when we have all taken on the sign of the beast?

It is control of your wealth that the economy wants. You and I and our identities are worthless to that system except to point to the wealth.

Regards
DL
PARADIGM_L0ST
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/25/2012 12:14:11 PM
At 4/25/2012 11:42:36 AM, GreatestIam wrote:

As to my evidence for the belief that the economy is being chaotically manipulated by the rich; just look at any country and their socio economic demographic pyramid and if you cannot see those that some would call Illuminati then you have no clue as to how an economy runs.:

So then you believe the NWO is a tendency, not a conspiracy?
"Have you ever considered suicide? If not, please do." -- Mouthwash (to Inferno)
GeoLaureate8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/25/2012 12:43:33 PM

I find it a little laughable that you cavalierly denounce God on account of "no evidence,"

That is not a contention I use against Theism. In fact, I'm one of the few Atheists who grants that they do have evidence, some very strong evidence (see Lane Craig evidential arguments or D'nesh D'Souza).

but believe in the Illuminati without the slighest shred of corroboration. Interesting.

Hahaha, have you been living under a rock?

http://www.debate.org...

Not to mention, I have personally spoken to an Illuminati member who has proved himself to be legit (documents of membership, video of him with freemason regalia and medallions, and video of him with other high ranking secret society leaders, and has exclusive knowledge).

-- Murray Rothbard

-- Frederic Bastiat
Nosaj5q
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/25/2012 12:52:00 PM
At 4/25/2012 11:49:11 AM, GreatestIam wrote:

It is control of your wealth that the economy wants. You and I and our identities are worthless to that system except to point to the wealth.

Regards
DL

I did not realize that we had already taken the sign. i figured the chips were the sign.
Slimy yet satisfying"
Double_R
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/25/2012 1:30:27 PM
At 4/25/2012 12:43:33 PM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
Not to mention, I have personally spoken to an Illuminati member who has proved himself to be legit (documents of membership, video of him with freemason regalia and medallions, and video of him with other high ranking secret society leaders, and has exclusive knowledge).

I would really like to know what kind of documentation you get when being admitted into a society who secretly rules the world. Do they have their logo trademarked?
GeoLaureate8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/25/2012 1:49:43 PM
At 4/25/2012 1:30:27 PM, Double_R wrote:

I would really like to know what kind of documentation you get when being admitted into a society who secretly rules the world. Do they have their logo trademarked?

Would you like to see them?

http://www.leozagami.com...

-- Murray Rothbard

-- Frederic Bastiat
GreatestIam
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/25/2012 2:01:24 PM
At 4/25/2012 12:14:11 PM, PARADIGM_L0ST wrote:
At 4/25/2012 11:42:36 AM, GreatestIam wrote:

As to my evidence for the belief that the economy is being chaotically manipulated by the rich; just look at any country and their socio economic demographic pyramid and if you cannot see those that some would call Illuminati then you have no clue as to how an economy runs.:

So then you believe the NWO is a tendency, not a conspiracy?

Yes. Any and all regimes want to rule the world be it a political one or a religious one. Even at the individual level, most want more control. It may be because of an inbreed fear of the unknown.

I do not think it is greed for greeds sake.

Regards
DL
GreatestIam
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/25/2012 2:10:53 PM
At 4/25/2012 12:52:00 PM, Nosaj5q wrote:
At 4/25/2012 11:49:11 AM, GreatestIam wrote:

Regards
DL

I did not realize that we had already taken the sign. i figured the chips were the sign.

The chip is only a new form of access to the states form of money. All the money, credit card, debit card etc has numbers. We have all bought into some states system and therefore are under their control.

If any state changed it's money tomorrow, regardless of how the individuals are identified, the citizens would still all have to go to the government for their wealth.

Regards
DL
PARADIGM_L0ST
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/25/2012 2:27:37 PM
Not to mention, I have personally spoken to an Illuminati member who has proved himself to be legit (documents of membership, video of him with freemason regalia and medallions, and video of him with other high ranking secret society leaders, and has exclusive knowledge).:

Right... so secretive that he wants to prove himself to the opposition. Makes perfect sense. Geo, seriously, how gullible are you?
PARADIGM_L0ST
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/25/2012 2:30:03 PM
Yes. Any and all regimes want to rule the world be it a political one or a religious one. Even at the individual level, most want more control. It may be because of an inbreed fear of the unknown.

I do not think it is greed for greeds sake.:

Then isn't kind of redundant to even talk about? You believe there are powerful people who have powerful motives and that it equals the Illuminati, but there's nothing anyone can do about it.

Ok... thanks...
GeoLaureate8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/25/2012 2:42:34 PM
At 4/25/2012 2:27:37 PM, PARADIGM_L0ST wrote:
Not to mention, I have personally spoken to an Illuminati member who has proved himself to be legit (documents of membership, video of him with freemason regalia and medallions, and video of him with other high ranking secret society leaders, and has exclusive knowledge).:

Right... so secretive that he wants to prove himself to the opposition. Makes perfect sense. Geo, seriously, how gullible are you?

How shallow is your train of thought? He is a whistler blower, duh. He is genetically and contractually in the Illuminati web, but he obviously has gone rogue. Think.
-- Murray Rothbard

-- Frederic Bastiat
Double_R
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/25/2012 2:46:09 PM
At 4/25/2012 1:49:43 PM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
At 4/25/2012 1:30:27 PM, Double_R wrote:

Isn't it easier to believe that this is just some crap cooked up by a 20 something year old living in his parents basement then to believe that the society who has successfully ruled the world in secret has their documentation giving names, dates, and locations on the internet? No, of course not.
GreatestIam
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/25/2012 2:55:43 PM
At 4/25/2012 2:30:03 PM, PARADIGM_L0ST wrote:

I do not think it is greed for greeds sake.:

Then isn't kind of redundant to even talk about? You believe there are powerful people who have powerful motives and that it equals the Illuminati, but there's nothing anyone can do about it.

Ok... thanks...

We can do something about it.

Ease their fears and guarantee their investment in our demographic common.
We will not because of trust issues; even as we can control them quite easily.
We all thus do ourselves out of profit and stability.

Regards
DL
GeoLaureate8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/25/2012 3:04:26 PM
At 4/25/2012 2:46:09 PM, Double_R wrote:
At 4/25/2012 1:49:43 PM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:

Isn't it easier to believe that this is just some crap cooked up by a 20 something year old living in his parents basement then to believe that the society who has successfully ruled the world in secret has their documentation giving names, dates, and locations on the internet? No, of course not.

It is best not to argue about things you know nothing about. The Illuminati is a network of secret societies and powerful political organizations, some public, some secret. Adam Weishaupt himself, "official founder"of the modern Illuminati, said that the Illuminati will never go under it's own name but by other names and front organizations. They hide behind secret societies like the Freemasons, Rosicrucians, and Ordo Templi Orientus. These documents were revealed by Italian royal Illuminati descendent, Leo Lyon Zagami, who has left the Illuminati to fight against it. He is an official member of multiple secret societies and has documented proof and has photographs of him in the lodges with other Freemasons and Templars wearing the official garb.

Everything you said is utter nonsense and demonstrably false.

-- Murray Rothbard

-- Frederic Bastiat
OberHerr
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/25/2012 3:07:23 PM
I wouldn't mind finding some solid evidence of the Illuminati from a source that isn't just some random kooks testimony.

Also, Geo, do you believe in the Lizard People?
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-OBERHERR'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Official Enforcer for the DDO Elite(if they existed).

"Cases are anti-town." - FourTrouble

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-