Total Posts:38|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Voter fraud In Maine

Nosaj5q
Posts: 175
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/25/2012 9:17:44 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
I am A resident of Maine where all around I saw Ron Paul support I was sure that Paul would win in my state. Although he had the support he needed it appears there is an unseen hand guiding this election where these powers see fit. this video opened my eyes and I feel the need to share it. It if you think you're vote matters your kidding yourself.
Slimy yet satisfying"
PARADIGM_L0ST
Posts: 6,958
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/1/2012 12:45:03 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 5/1/2012 10:06:25 AM, Nosaj5q wrote:
bump....why is no people interested in this?:

Probably got shuffled to the bottom and nobody saw it. I care, and I hope it gets rectified. I'm a former resident of Maine, and I don't like corruption.
"Have you ever considered suicide? If not, please do." -- Mouthwash (to Inferno)
heart_of_the_matter
Posts: 408
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/1/2012 6:58:47 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Well I posted a link to it on my facebook page so maybe a few more people will see it there...the mainstream media sure doesn't like Ron Paul that's for sure....it's unfortunate.
OberHerr
Posts: 13,062
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/1/2012 7:06:39 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
I sit just me, or is Voter Fraud almost ALWAYS toned down?

I mean, look at this!
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-OBERHERR'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Official Enforcer for the DDO Elite(if they existed).

"Cases are anti-town." - FourTrouble

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
OberHerr
Posts: 13,062
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/1/2012 7:07:01 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 5/1/2012 7:06:39 PM, OberHerr wrote:
Is it just me, or is Voter Fraud almost ALWAYS toned down?

I mean, look at this!



Fix'd.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-OBERHERR'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Official Enforcer for the DDO Elite(if they existed).

"Cases are anti-town." - FourTrouble

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
Nosaj5q
Posts: 175
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/1/2012 7:09:39 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
the way i figure it the bilderberg group has its and in the media and simply cant have a constitutionalist have that much power. this is my current opinion
Slimy yet satisfying"
OberHerr
Posts: 13,062
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/1/2012 7:10:55 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 5/1/2012 7:09:39 PM, Nosaj5q wrote:
the way i figure it the bilderberg group has its and in the media and simply cant have a constitutionalist have that much power. this is my current opinion

Umm.......I dont think thats it.....
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-OBERHERR'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Official Enforcer for the DDO Elite(if they existed).

"Cases are anti-town." - FourTrouble

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
OberHerr
Posts: 13,062
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/1/2012 10:06:39 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 5/1/2012 7:58:02 PM, Nosaj5q wrote:
what do u think?

I think its sorta the media agenda to ignore certain people, and views, and that is one of them.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-OBERHERR'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Official Enforcer for the DDO Elite(if they existed).

"Cases are anti-town." - FourTrouble

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
OberHerr
Posts: 13,062
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/1/2012 10:17:57 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 5/1/2012 10:16:53 PM, Nosaj5q wrote:
yah but who influences the medias choices? the people with money that's who.

Their owners, and the agenda they support.

In this case, the Democratic Party.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-OBERHERR'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Official Enforcer for the DDO Elite(if they existed).

"Cases are anti-town." - FourTrouble

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
CosmicAlfonzo
Posts: 5,955
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/1/2012 10:38:23 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
I don't know how people can give the authority of vote counting away to a select few and not expect there to be voter fraud.

What scares me the most though, is how someone who interacts with people on a daily basis could even want majority rule to be the law.

Seriously, most people, if they aren't retarded, are authoritarian wankerwads.
Official "High Priest of Secular Affairs and Transient Distributor of Sonic Apple Seeds relating to the Reptilian Division of Paperwork Immoliation" of The FREEDO Bureaucracy, a DDO branch of the Erisian Front, a subdivision of the Discordian Back, a Limb of the Illuminatian Cosmic Utensil Corp
thett3
Posts: 14,344
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/1/2012 10:47:38 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 5/1/2012 10:38:23 PM, CosmicAlfonzo wrote:
I don't know how people can give the authority of vote counting away to a select few and not expect there to be voter fraud.


What scares me the most though, is how someone who interacts with people on a daily basis could even want majority rule to be the law.


Seriously, most people, if they aren't retarded, are authoritarian wankerwads.
DDO Vice President

#StandwithBossy

#UnbanTheMadman

#BetOnThett

"Don't quote me, ever." -Max

"My name is max. I'm not a big fan of slacks"- Max rapping

"Walmart should have the opportunity to bribe a politician to it's agenda" -Max

"Thett, you're really good at convincing people you're a decent person"-tulle

"You fit the character of Regina George quite nicely"- Sam

: At 11/12/2016 11:49:40 PM, Raisor wrote:
: thett was right
WriterDave
Posts: 934
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/2/2012 3:45:05 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 5/1/2012 10:06:25 AM, Nosaj5q wrote:
bump....why is no people interested in this?

Probably because I got too involved in trying to render the last sentence of your opening post into symbolic logic. If you think you are vote matters, then the kidding yourself that belongs to you?

Seriously: you're not using "your" correctly, and your "you're" also needs work.
Writer. Liberal atheist. Official "Official of the FREEDO Bureaucracy" of the FREEDO Bureaucracy.

Edit To Civilize, with FAQs: http://bit.ly...
Insult Ownership: http://bit.ly...
Haters: http://bit.ly...

"I said you are a fake, a phony, and a fraud, but that doesn't mean I think you're putting on an act." --Innomen
Nosaj5q
Posts: 175
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/2/2012 7:42:23 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 5/2/2012 3:45:05 AM, WriterDave wrote:
At 5/1/2012 10:06:25 AM, Nosaj5q wrote:
bump....why is no people interested in this?

Probably because I got too involved in trying to render the last sentence of your opening post into symbolic logic. If you think you are vote matters, then the kidding yourself that belongs to you?

Seriously: you're not using "your" correctly, and your "you're" also needs work.

Grammar Nazi!!!!!
nobody move there vision is purely movement based
Slimy yet satisfying"
OberHerr
Posts: 13,062
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/2/2012 8:44:49 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 5/2/2012 7:42:23 AM, Nosaj5q wrote:
At 5/2/2012 3:45:05 AM, WriterDave wrote:
At 5/1/2012 10:06:25 AM, Nosaj5q wrote:
bump....why is no people interested in this?

Probably because I got too involved in trying to render the last sentence of your opening post into symbolic logic. If you think you are vote matters, then the kidding yourself that belongs to you?

Seriously: you're not using "your" correctly, and your "you're" also needs work.

Grammar Nazi!
Nobody move! Their vision is purely movement based!

Merry Fix'd Mas.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-OBERHERR'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Official Enforcer for the DDO Elite(if they existed).

"Cases are anti-town." - FourTrouble

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
royalpaladin
Posts: 22,357
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/2/2012 8:47:53 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 5/1/2012 10:17:57 PM, OberHerr wrote:
At 5/1/2012 10:16:53 PM, Nosaj5q wrote:
yah but who influences the medias choices? the people with money that's who.

Their owners, and the agenda they support.

In this case, the Democratic Party.

The owners of the media are conservatives.
OberHerr
Posts: 13,062
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/2/2012 8:48:37 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 5/2/2012 8:47:53 AM, royalpaladin wrote:
At 5/1/2012 10:17:57 PM, OberHerr wrote:
At 5/1/2012 10:16:53 PM, Nosaj5q wrote:
yah but who influences the medias choices? the people with money that's who.

Their owners, and the agenda they support.

In this case, the Democratic Party.

The owners of the media are conservatives.

-_-

*points at MSNBC, ABC, CNN, Politico*
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-OBERHERR'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Official Enforcer for the DDO Elite(if they existed).

"Cases are anti-town." - FourTrouble

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
royalpaladin
Posts: 22,357
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/2/2012 8:49:50 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 5/2/2012 8:48:37 AM, OberHerr wrote:
At 5/2/2012 8:47:53 AM, royalpaladin wrote:
At 5/1/2012 10:17:57 PM, OberHerr wrote:
At 5/1/2012 10:16:53 PM, Nosaj5q wrote:
yah but who influences the medias choices? the people with money that's who.

Their owners, and the agenda they support.

In this case, the Democratic Party.

The owners of the media are conservatives.

-_-

*points at MSNBC, ABC, CNN, Politico*

The owners are conservative.

Those news organizations exist in order to gain a share of the market. Not everyone is conservative, so obviously some outlets have to target liberals in order to maximize profits. However, this prevents the media from running stories that are too critical of the existing power structure.
OberHerr
Posts: 13,062
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/2/2012 8:50:53 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 5/2/2012 8:49:50 AM, royalpaladin wrote:
At 5/2/2012 8:48:37 AM, OberHerr wrote:
At 5/2/2012 8:47:53 AM, royalpaladin wrote:
At 5/1/2012 10:17:57 PM, OberHerr wrote:
At 5/1/2012 10:16:53 PM, Nosaj5q wrote:
yah but who influences the medias choices? the people with money that's who.

Their owners, and the agenda they support.

In this case, the Democratic Party.

The owners of the media are conservatives.

-_-

*points at MSNBC, ABC, CNN, Politico*

The owners are conservative.

Those news organizations exist in order to gain a share of the market. Not everyone is conservative, so obviously some outlets have to target liberals in order to maximize profits. However, this prevents the media from running stories that are too critical of the existing power structure.

Yes.....so their agenda is what Liberals/Democrats like....
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-OBERHERR'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Official Enforcer for the DDO Elite(if they existed).

"Cases are anti-town." - FourTrouble

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
royalpaladin
Posts: 22,357
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/2/2012 8:51:50 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 5/2/2012 8:50:53 AM, OberHerr wrote:
At 5/2/2012 8:49:50 AM, royalpaladin wrote:
At 5/2/2012 8:48:37 AM, OberHerr wrote:
At 5/2/2012 8:47:53 AM, royalpaladin wrote:
At 5/1/2012 10:17:57 PM, OberHerr wrote:
At 5/1/2012 10:16:53 PM, Nosaj5q wrote:
yah but who influences the medias choices? the people with money that's who.

Their owners, and the agenda they support.

In this case, the Democratic Party.

The owners of the media are conservatives.

-_-

*points at MSNBC, ABC, CNN, Politico*

The owners are conservative.

Those news organizations exist in order to gain a share of the market. Not everyone is conservative, so obviously some outlets have to target liberals in order to maximize profits. However, this prevents the media from running stories that are too critical of the existing power structure.

Yes.....so their agenda is what Liberals/Democrats like....

You didn't pay attention to the post, did you?

The owners are conservative. They have built media organizations to target members from both the liberal and conservative sides. Their agenda is to gain wealth.
OberHerr
Posts: 13,062
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/2/2012 8:53:46 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 5/2/2012 8:51:50 AM, royalpaladin wrote:
At 5/2/2012 8:50:53 AM, OberHerr wrote:
At 5/2/2012 8:49:50 AM, royalpaladin wrote:
At 5/2/2012 8:48:37 AM, OberHerr wrote:
At 5/2/2012 8:47:53 AM, royalpaladin wrote:
At 5/1/2012 10:17:57 PM, OberHerr wrote:
At 5/1/2012 10:16:53 PM, Nosaj5q wrote:
yah but who influences the medias choices? the people with money that's who.

Their owners, and the agenda they support.

In this case, the Democratic Party.

The owners of the media are conservatives.

-_-

*points at MSNBC, ABC, CNN, Politico*

The owners are conservative.

Those news organizations exist in order to gain a share of the market. Not everyone is conservative, so obviously some outlets have to target liberals in order to maximize profits. However, this prevents the media from running stories that are too critical of the existing power structure.

Yes.....so their agenda is what Liberals/Democrats like....

You didn't pay attention to the post, did you?

The owners are conservative. They have built media organizations to target members from both the liberal and conservative sides. Their agenda is to gain wealth.

Which involves giving the audience what they want.....
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-OBERHERR'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Official Enforcer for the DDO Elite(if they existed).

"Cases are anti-town." - FourTrouble

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
royalpaladin
Posts: 22,357
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/2/2012 8:54:46 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 5/2/2012 8:53:46 AM, OberHerr wrote:
At 5/2/2012 8:51:50 AM, royalpaladin wrote:
At 5/2/2012 8:50:53 AM, OberHerr wrote:
At 5/2/2012 8:49:50 AM, royalpaladin wrote:
At 5/2/2012 8:48:37 AM, OberHerr wrote:
At 5/2/2012 8:47:53 AM, royalpaladin wrote:
At 5/1/2012 10:17:57 PM, OberHerr wrote:
At 5/1/2012 10:16:53 PM, Nosaj5q wrote:
yah but who influences the medias choices? the people with money that's who.

Their owners, and the agenda they support.

In this case, the Democratic Party.

The owners of the media are conservatives.

-_-

*points at MSNBC, ABC, CNN, Politico*

The owners are conservative.

Those news organizations exist in order to gain a share of the market. Not everyone is conservative, so obviously some outlets have to target liberals in order to maximize profits. However, this prevents the media from running stories that are too critical of the existing power structure.

Yes.....so their agenda is what Liberals/Democrats like....

You didn't pay attention to the post, did you?

The owners are conservative. They have built media organizations to target members from both the liberal and conservative sides. Their agenda is to gain wealth.

Which involves giving the audience what they want.....

They do the same thing for conservatives too. FOX is the major conservative outlet, and a very large majority of local outlets are conservative. In addition, most radio talk shows are conservative.
OberHerr
Posts: 13,062
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/2/2012 8:56:59 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 5/2/2012 8:54:46 AM, royalpaladin wrote:
They do the same thing for conservatives too. FOX is the major conservative outlet, and a very large majority of local outlets are conservative. In addition, most radio talk shows are conservative.

I know. But you kinda proved my main point, and which is that the media has an agenda to follow, and voter fraud is not in it.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-OBERHERR'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Official Enforcer for the DDO Elite(if they existed).

"Cases are anti-town." - FourTrouble

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
Zaradi
Posts: 14,125
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/2/2012 9:03:55 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 5/2/2012 8:54:46 AM, royalpaladin wrote:
At 5/2/2012 8:53:46 AM, OberHerr wrote:
At 5/2/2012 8:51:50 AM, royalpaladin wrote:
At 5/2/2012 8:50:53 AM, OberHerr wrote:
At 5/2/2012 8:49:50 AM, royalpaladin wrote:
At 5/2/2012 8:48:37 AM, OberHerr wrote:
At 5/2/2012 8:47:53 AM, royalpaladin wrote:
At 5/1/2012 10:17:57 PM, OberHerr wrote:
At 5/1/2012 10:16:53 PM, Nosaj5q wrote:
yah but who influences the medias choices? the people with money that's who.

Their owners, and the agenda they support.

In this case, the Democratic Party.

The owners of the media are conservatives.

-_-

*points at MSNBC, ABC, CNN, Politico*

The owners are conservative.

Those news organizations exist in order to gain a share of the market. Not everyone is conservative, so obviously some outlets have to target liberals in order to maximize profits. However, this prevents the media from running stories that are too critical of the existing power structure.

Yes.....so their agenda is what Liberals/Democrats like....

You didn't pay attention to the post, did you?

The owners are conservative. They have built media organizations to target members from both the liberal and conservative sides. Their agenda is to gain wealth.

Which involves giving the audience what they want.....

They do the same thing for conservatives too. FOX is the major conservative outlet, and a very large majority of local outlets are conservative. In addition, most radio talk shows are conservative.

So that's why the only news station anyone pays attention to down here in Texas is FOX....
Want to debate? Pick a topic and hit me up! - http://www.debate.org...
OberHerr
Posts: 13,062
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/2/2012 9:04:46 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 5/2/2012 9:03:55 AM, Zaradi wrote:
At 5/2/2012 8:54:46 AM, royalpaladin wrote:
They do the same thing for conservatives too. FOX is the major conservative outlet, and a very large majority of local outlets are conservative. In addition, most radio talk shows are conservative.

So that's why the only news station anyone pays attention to down here in Texas is FOX....

Yup.

I assume Rush is a bit of an important person as well?
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-OBERHERR'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Official Enforcer for the DDO Elite(if they existed).

"Cases are anti-town." - FourTrouble

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-