Total Posts:43|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Most Powerful Group in World Not Newsworthy?

GeoLaureate8
Posts: 12,252
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/30/2012 12:48:23 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
The Bilderberg meeting is happening at the end of May in Virginia, one of the few meetings to be held in the US, and the mainstream news doesn't feel it's newsworthy?

They talk about Romney's dog trip, but they won't report on a gathering of the most powerful leaders in the world: Rockefeller, the Queen, Netherland Princesses, media moguls, bankers, Princes, Prime Ministers, Presidents, Secretary's of State, and more.

This ain't news to them? GTFO!
"We must raise the standard of the Old, free, decentralized, and strictly limited Republic."
-- Murray Rothbard

"The worst thing that can happen to a good cause is, not to be skillfully attacked, but to be ineptly defended."
-- Frederic Bastiat
Stephen_Hawkins
Posts: 5,316
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/30/2012 12:51:27 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
The Queen is your second on the list?

I don't think you understand British politics at all.
Give a man a fish, he'll eat for a day. Teach him how to be Gay, he'll positively influence the GDP.

Social Contract Theory debate: http://www.debate.org...
GeoLaureate8
Posts: 12,252
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/30/2012 1:04:01 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 4/30/2012 12:51:27 PM, Stephen_Hawkins wrote:
The Queen is your second on the list?

I don't think you understand British politics at all.

Token Royalty? Queen Elizabeth II the largest landowner on Earth
http://www.infowars.com...

"Queen Elizabeth II, head of state of the United Kingdom and of 31 other states and territories, is the legal owner of about 6,600 million acres of land, one sixth of the earth's non ocean surface.

She is the only person on earth who owns whole countries, and who owns countries that are not her own domestic territory. This land ownership is separate from her role as head of state and is different from other monarchies where no such claim is made – Norway, Belgium, Denmark etc. The value of her land holding. £17,600,000,000,000 (approx)."

.
.
.
.
"We must raise the standard of the Old, free, decentralized, and strictly limited Republic."
-- Murray Rothbard

"The worst thing that can happen to a good cause is, not to be skillfully attacked, but to be ineptly defended."
-- Frederic Bastiat
Stephen_Hawkins
Posts: 5,316
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/30/2012 1:15:18 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 4/30/2012 1:04:01 PM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
At 4/30/2012 12:51:27 PM, Stephen_Hawkins wrote:
The Queen is your second on the list?

I don't think you understand British politics at all.

Token Royalty? Queen Elizabeth II the largest landowner on Earth
http://www.infowars.com...

"Queen Elizabeth II, head of state of the United Kingdom and of 31 other states and territories, is the legal owner of about 6,600 million acres of land, one sixth of the earth's non ocean surface.

She is the only person on earth who owns whole countries, and who owns countries that are not her own domestic territory. This land ownership is separate from her role as head of state and is different from other monarchies where no such claim is made – Norway, Belgium, Denmark etc. The value of her land holding. £17,600,000,000,000 (approx)."

Good to see taking things excessively out of context is still used in society. She can in practice do nothing in the UK regarding the law system (i.e. legislative or judicial) and has no legitimacy to act. The actual land consists of other countries which have declared independence.

The equivalent of her claim is that these places used to be commonwealths, and so they're technically the queens. Similar to how America would have been included to the queen's assets until 1960s.
Give a man a fish, he'll eat for a day. Teach him how to be Gay, he'll positively influence the GDP.

Social Contract Theory debate: http://www.debate.org...
GeoLaureate8
Posts: 12,252
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/30/2012 1:32:25 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
@ Stephen_Hawking

"Her holding is based on the laws of the countries she owns and her land title is valid in all the countries she owns."
-- http://www.infowars.com...

"According to the UK Constitution, she is the head and source of all branches of public power, being defined as "fountain of justice" (this is why the prisons are called HM Prisons and people is condemned in the Queen's name), "fountain of legislative power" (meaning she has to approve and sign every Parliament bill to make it law), "fountain of executive power" (meaning she appoints the Prime Minister, she is the chief of the Armed Forces, she appoints all the ministers, she calls for elections, the secret services respond to her and she signs all treaties and appoints all the ambassadors as well as foreign ambassadors need to be recognised by the Queen) and "fountain of honour" (meaning she awards all the honours and recognitions of state)."

-- http://wiki.answers.com...

.
.
.
.
"We must raise the standard of the Old, free, decentralized, and strictly limited Republic."
-- Murray Rothbard

"The worst thing that can happen to a good cause is, not to be skillfully attacked, but to be ineptly defended."
-- Frederic Bastiat
Wnope
Posts: 6,924
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/30/2012 2:00:19 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 4/30/2012 12:48:23 PM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
The Bilderberg meeting is happening at the end of May in Virginia, one of the few meetings to be held in the US, and the mainstream news doesn't feel it's newsworthy?

They talk about Romney's dog trip, but they won't report on a gathering of the most powerful leaders in the world: Rockefeller, the Queen, Netherland Princesses, media moguls, bankers, Princes, Prime Ministers, Presidents, Secretary's of State, and more.

This ain't news to them? GTFO!

What precisely is the news supposed to say?

"We're bringing you live images of a hotel where people we aren't allowed to name are talking about things we can't hear. Back to you, Jim."
GeoLaureate8
Posts: 12,252
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/30/2012 2:07:30 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 4/30/2012 2:00:19 PM, Wnope wrote:
At 4/30/2012 12:48:23 PM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
The Bilderberg meeting is happening at the end of May in Virginia, one of the few meetings to be held in the US, and the mainstream news doesn't feel it's newsworthy?

They talk about Romney's dog trip, but they won't report on a gathering of the most powerful leaders in the world: Rockefeller, the Queen, Netherland Princesses, media moguls, bankers, Princes, Prime Ministers, Presidents, Secretary's of State, and more.

This ain't news to them? GTFO!

What precisely is the news supposed to say?

"We're bringing you live images of a hotel where people we aren't allowed to name are talking about things we can't hear. Back to you, Jim."

First of all, they could at least bring attention to the fact and inform people about a group that most people have never even heard of. They could also discuss the agenda items leaked from the past Bilderberg meetings and how their discussions manifested into policy we are experiencing today.

They talk about the GOP Convention dont they? That has not even happened yet and thats in August.

.
.
.
.
"We must raise the standard of the Old, free, decentralized, and strictly limited Republic."
-- Murray Rothbard

"The worst thing that can happen to a good cause is, not to be skillfully attacked, but to be ineptly defended."
-- Frederic Bastiat
lewis20
Posts: 5,093
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/30/2012 2:19:24 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 4/30/2012 2:14:10 PM, drafterman wrote:
Did a pretty white girl get killed in the Caribbean? No?


Not newsworthy.

Now that you mention it, it would seem that ugly girls are never murdered...
"If you are a racist I will attack you with the north"- Abraham Lincoln

"Do not wear clothing woven of two kinds of material" - Leviticus 19 19

"War is a racket" - Smedley Butler
OberHerr
Posts: 13,062
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/30/2012 3:00:54 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 4/30/2012 12:48:23 PM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
The Bilderberg meeting is happening at the end of May in Virginia, one of the few meetings to be held in the US, and the mainstream news doesn't feel it's newsworthy?

They talk about Romney's dog trip, but they won't report on a gathering of the most powerful leaders in the world: Rockefeller, the Queen, Netherland Princesses, media moguls, bankers, Princes, Prime Ministers, Presidents, Secretary's of State, and more.

This ain't news to them? GTFO!

First off, we all know from you the Illuminati are FAR more powerful

Second, like Wnope said, what the heck would they talk about?

"Um....here is this group......and they talk about stuff. Back to you Joe."
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-OBERHERR'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Official Enforcer for the DDO Elite(if they existed).

"Cases are anti-town." - FourTrouble

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
lewis20
Posts: 5,093
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/30/2012 4:32:37 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 4/30/2012 3:00:54 PM, OberHerr wrote:
At 4/30/2012 12:48:23 PM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
The Bilderberg meeting is happening at the end of May in Virginia, one of the few meetings to be held in the US, and the mainstream news doesn't feel it's newsworthy?

They talk about Romney's dog trip, but they won't report on a gathering of the most powerful leaders in the world: Rockefeller, the Queen, Netherland Princesses, media moguls, bankers, Princes, Prime Ministers, Presidents, Secretary's of State, and more.

This ain't news to them? GTFO!

First off, we all know from you the Illuminati are FAR more powerful

Second, like Wnope said, what the heck would they talk about?

"Um....here is this group......and they talk about stuff. Back to you Joe."

That's what they would call, investigative journalism, which doesn't exist much anymore.
Anymore it's simply relaying what the people in charge said.
"If you are a racist I will attack you with the north"- Abraham Lincoln

"Do not wear clothing woven of two kinds of material" - Leviticus 19 19

"War is a racket" - Smedley Butler
OberHerr
Posts: 13,062
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/30/2012 4:53:53 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 4/30/2012 4:32:37 PM, lewis20 wrote:
At 4/30/2012 3:00:54 PM, OberHerr wrote:
At 4/30/2012 12:48:23 PM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
The Bilderberg meeting is happening at the end of May in Virginia, one of the few meetings to be held in the US, and the mainstream news doesn't feel it's newsworthy?

They talk about Romney's dog trip, but they won't report on a gathering of the most powerful leaders in the world: Rockefeller, the Queen, Netherland Princesses, media moguls, bankers, Princes, Prime Ministers, Presidents, Secretary's of State, and more.

This ain't news to them? GTFO!

First off, we all know from you the Illuminati are FAR more powerful

Second, like Wnope said, what the heck would they talk about?

"Um....here is this group......and they talk about stuff. Back to you Joe."

That's what they would call, investigative journalism, which doesn't exist much anymore.
Anymore it's simply relaying what the people in charge said.

Also known as spying, and stealing peoples secrets in some cases.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-OBERHERR'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Official Enforcer for the DDO Elite(if they existed).

"Cases are anti-town." - FourTrouble

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
lewis20
Posts: 5,093
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/30/2012 6:40:40 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 4/30/2012 4:53:53 PM, OberHerr wrote:
At 4/30/2012 4:32:37 PM, lewis20 wrote:
At 4/30/2012 3:00:54 PM, OberHerr wrote:
At 4/30/2012 12:48:23 PM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
The Bilderberg meeting is happening at the end of May in Virginia, one of the few meetings to be held in the US, and the mainstream news doesn't feel it's newsworthy?

They talk about Romney's dog trip, but they won't report on a gathering of the most powerful leaders in the world: Rockefeller, the Queen, Netherland Princesses, media moguls, bankers, Princes, Prime Ministers, Presidents, Secretary's of State, and more.

This ain't news to them? GTFO!

First off, we all know from you the Illuminati are FAR more powerful

Second, like Wnope said, what the heck would they talk about?

"Um....here is this group......and they talk about stuff. Back to you Joe."

That's what they would call, investigative journalism, which doesn't exist much anymore.
Anymore it's simply relaying what the people in charge said.

Also known as spying, and stealing peoples secrets in some cases.

Investigative journalism is spying now eh?
"If you are a racist I will attack you with the north"- Abraham Lincoln

"Do not wear clothing woven of two kinds of material" - Leviticus 19 19

"War is a racket" - Smedley Butler
OberHerr
Posts: 13,062
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/30/2012 6:49:57 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 4/30/2012 6:40:40 PM, lewis20 wrote:
At 4/30/2012 4:53:53 PM, OberHerr wrote:
At 4/30/2012 4:32:37 PM, lewis20 wrote:
At 4/30/2012 3:00:54 PM, OberHerr wrote:
At 4/30/2012 12:48:23 PM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
The Bilderberg meeting is happening at the end of May in Virginia, one of the few meetings to be held in the US, and the mainstream news doesn't feel it's newsworthy?

They talk about Romney's dog trip, but they won't report on a gathering of the most powerful leaders in the world: Rockefeller, the Queen, Netherland Princesses, media moguls, bankers, Princes, Prime Ministers, Presidents, Secretary's of State, and more.

This ain't news to them? GTFO!

First off, we all know from you the Illuminati are FAR more powerful

Second, like Wnope said, what the heck would they talk about?

"Um....here is this group......and they talk about stuff. Back to you Joe."

That's what they would call, investigative journalism, which doesn't exist much anymore.
Anymore it's simply relaying what the people in charge said.

Also known as spying, and stealing peoples secrets in some cases.

Investigative journalism is spying now eh?

If say its WikiLeaks style "investigative" for the "good of the people", I would consider it that yes.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-OBERHERR'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Official Enforcer for the DDO Elite(if they existed).

"Cases are anti-town." - FourTrouble

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
GeoLaureate8
Posts: 12,252
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/1/2012 12:19:00 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
@ OberHerr

They are violating the Logan Act so it's ok to expose their illegal activities. It's not spying if their actions are legally supposed to be public.
"We must raise the standard of the Old, free, decentralized, and strictly limited Republic."
-- Murray Rothbard

"The worst thing that can happen to a good cause is, not to be skillfully attacked, but to be ineptly defended."
-- Frederic Bastiat
royalpaladin
Posts: 22,357
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/1/2012 12:43:22 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 4/30/2012 6:49:57 PM, OberHerr wrote:
At 4/30/2012 6:40:40 PM, lewis20 wrote:
At 4/30/2012 4:53:53 PM, OberHerr wrote:
At 4/30/2012 4:32:37 PM, lewis20 wrote:
At 4/30/2012 3:00:54 PM, OberHerr wrote:
At 4/30/2012 12:48:23 PM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
The Bilderberg meeting is happening at the end of May in Virginia, one of the few meetings to be held in the US, and the mainstream news doesn't feel it's newsworthy?

They talk about Romney's dog trip, but they won't report on a gathering of the most powerful leaders in the world: Rockefeller, the Queen, Netherland Princesses, media moguls, bankers, Princes, Prime Ministers, Presidents, Secretary's of State, and more.

This ain't news to them? GTFO!

First off, we all know from you the Illuminati are FAR more powerful

Second, like Wnope said, what the heck would they talk about?

"Um....here is this group......and they talk about stuff. Back to you Joe."

That's what they would call, investigative journalism, which doesn't exist much anymore.
Anymore it's simply relaying what the people in charge said.

Also known as spying, and stealing peoples secrets in some cases.

Investigative journalism is spying now eh?

If say its WikiLeaks style "investigative" for the "good of the people", I would consider it that yes.
WikiLeaks did not steal any secrets. It is simply an alternative news organization that relays those secrets to the public. This is constitutionally permissible as noted in the Supreme Court case New York Times Co. v. United States
GeoLaureate8
Posts: 12,252
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/1/2012 1:17:50 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 5/1/2012 1:05:40 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
Wow, I encourage everyone to research the Bilderberg Group. Geo's arguments are completely correct . . .

*Highfive!*
"We must raise the standard of the Old, free, decentralized, and strictly limited Republic."
-- Murray Rothbard

"The worst thing that can happen to a good cause is, not to be skillfully attacked, but to be ineptly defended."
-- Frederic Bastiat
imabench
Posts: 21,229
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/1/2012 1:25:14 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
"According to chairman Étienne Davignon, a major attraction of Bilderberg group meetings is that they provide an opportunity for participants to speak and debate candidly and to find out what major figures really think, without the risk of off-the-cuff comments becoming fodder for controversy in the media. However, partly because of its working methods to ensure strict privacy, the Bilderberg group is accused of conspiracies"

Its just like a G-20 meeting except with people instead of countries guys relax
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"
Geogeer: "Nobody is dumb enough to become my protege."

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
imabench
Posts: 21,229
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/1/2012 1:26:30 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
http://www.economist.com...
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"
Geogeer: "Nobody is dumb enough to become my protege."

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
royalpaladin
Posts: 22,357
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/1/2012 1:28:15 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 5/1/2012 1:25:14 PM, imabench wrote:
"According to chairman Étienne Davignon, a major attraction of Bilderberg group meetings is that they provide an opportunity for participants to speak and debate candidly and to find out what major figures really think, without the risk of off-the-cuff comments becoming fodder for controversy in the media. However, partly because of its working methods to ensure strict privacy, the Bilderberg group is accused of conspiracies"

Its just like a G-20 meeting except with people instead of countries guys relax

"In his 1980 essay The Bilderberg and the West, researcher Peter Thompson argues that the Bilderberg group is a meeting ground for top executives from the world's leading multinational corporations and top national political figures to consider jointly the immediate and long-term problems facing the West. According to Thompson, Bilderberg itself is not an executive agency. However, when Bilderberg participants reach a form of consensus about what is to be done, they have at their disposal powerful transnational and national instruments for bringing about what it is they want to come to pass. That their consensus design is not always achieved is a reflection of the strength of competing resisting forces outside the capitalist ruling class and within it.[5]"

http://en.wikipedia.org...

That doesn't sound like a joke meeting to me. Why isn't this open to the public?
Oryus
Posts: 8,280
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/1/2012 1:28:51 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 5/1/2012 1:05:40 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
Wow, I encourage everyone to research the Bilderberg Group. Geo's arguments are completely correct . . .

Agreed.
: : :Tulle: The fool, I purposely don't engage with you because you don't have proper command of the English language.
: :
: : The Fool: It's my English writing. Either way It's okay have a larger vocabulary then you, and a better grasp of language, and you're a woman.
:
: I'm just going to leave this precious struggle nugget right here.
royalpaladin
Posts: 22,357
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/1/2012 1:30:34 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
"Historically, attendee lists have been weighted towards bankers, politicians, and directors of large businesses.[15]"

"The membership of the Bilderberg group is drawn largely from West European and North American countries.[20] Writing in 1980, policy analyst Holly Sklar noted that, from the 1950s, elites in the West became concerned that the United Nations was no longer controlled by Western powers, and that this concern was expressed in the participant selection process of the Bilderberg group.[20] Sklar also quoted observations from human rights journalist Caroline Moorehead in a 1977 article critical of the Bilderberg group's membership, who in turn quoted an unnamed member of the group: "No invitations go out to representatives of the developing countries. 'Otherwise you simply turn us into into a mini-United-Nations, said one person [a Bilderberger] with scorn. And more revealingly, 'we are looking for like-thinking people and compatible people. It would be worse to have a club of dopes.'"[20][15] In her article, Moorehead characterized the group as "heavily biased towards politics of moderate conservatism and big business" and claims that the "farthest left is represented by a scattering of central social democrats".[15
imabench
Posts: 21,229
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/1/2012 1:32:38 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
According to one conspiracy theorist
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"
Geogeer: "Nobody is dumb enough to become my protege."

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
royalpaladin
Posts: 22,357
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/1/2012 1:34:21 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 5/1/2012 1:32:38 PM, imabench wrote:
According to one conspiracy theorist

You mean objective journalists? None of those individuals were conspiracy theorists. I didn't find this information on the Reptilian homepage. I found it on Wikipedia.
Oryus
Posts: 8,280
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/1/2012 1:47:02 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
I wasn't aware that thoughts on the Bilderberg group were even considered a "conspiracy theory" at all..... The information is all there. It doesn't seem to be much of a "theory."
: : :Tulle: The fool, I purposely don't engage with you because you don't have proper command of the English language.
: :
: : The Fool: It's my English writing. Either way It's okay have a larger vocabulary then you, and a better grasp of language, and you're a woman.
:
: I'm just going to leave this precious struggle nugget right here.
Lickdafoot
Posts: 5,599
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/1/2012 1:57:02 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 5/1/2012 1:32:38 PM, imabench wrote:
According to one conspiracy theorist

it's not a conspiracy that these powerful leaders get together to discuss their plans. it's a fact.

the conspiracy theories pop in when it is speculated what they are attempting to achieve by these meetings. it's pretty obvious where their intent lies when you realize that the meetings get no media coverage.

it also shows how biased the media is and how in the dark the average person is about what is going on around us.
WAKE UP AND READ THIS: http://www.debate.org...
GeoLaureate8
Posts: 12,252
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/1/2012 2:39:52 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 5/1/2012 1:25:14 PM, imabench wrote:
"According to chairman Étienne Davignon, a major attraction of Bilderberg group meetings is that they provide an opportunity for participants to speak and debate candidly and to find out what major figures really think, without the risk of off-the-cuff comments becoming fodder for controversy in the media. However, partly because of its working methods to ensure strict privacy, the Bilderberg group is accused of conspiracies"

Its just like a G-20 meeting except with people instead of countries guys relax

You are painfully uninformed.

"Leaked documents from the 1955 Bilderberg Group conference held in Germany discuss the agenda to create a European Union and a single EU currency, decades before they were introduced, disproving once again debunkers who claim that Bilderberg has no influence over world events.

Leaked papers from the meeting which took place from September 23-25 1955 at the Grand Hotel Sonnenbichl in Garmisch-Partenkirchen, West Germany, were released by the Wikileaks website yesterday."

http://www.infowars.com...

.
.
.
"We must raise the standard of the Old, free, decentralized, and strictly limited Republic."
-- Murray Rothbard

"The worst thing that can happen to a good cause is, not to be skillfully attacked, but to be ineptly defended."
-- Frederic Bastiat
lewis20
Posts: 5,093
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/1/2012 2:44:17 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 5/1/2012 1:32:38 PM, imabench wrote:
According to one conspiracy theorist

It's not a theory, it's very clearly laid out that the most powerful people in the world meet in secret to conspire to get _____ done. We just don't know what exactly that is.
"If you are a racist I will attack you with the north"- Abraham Lincoln

"Do not wear clothing woven of two kinds of material" - Leviticus 19 19

"War is a racket" - Smedley Butler