Jump to topic:

Naomi Wolf

OberHerr
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/30/2012 6:19:08 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Ok, recently heard about her from Geo, and I have to say......she sounds completely and utterly crazy.

Am I the only one getting that from this video?
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-OBERHERR'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Official Enforcer for the DDO Elite(if they existed).

"Cases are anti-town." - FourTrouble

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
lewis20
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/30/2012 6:29:40 PM
I had Naomi Klein in my head when I first saw this.
Naomi Klein is awful, and so is the shock doctrine.
"If you are a racist I will attack you with the north"- Abraham Lincoln

"Do not wear clothing woven of two kinds of material" - Leviticus 19 19

"War is a racket" - Smedley Butler
GeoLaureate8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/30/2012 7:24:07 PM
Funny vid of her. She's a good sport.

But I expect OberHerr to dislike her. If I like her then why the heck would he like her? We're polar opposites. Naomi Wolf is closer to my line of thought.
"We must raise the standard of the Old, free, decentralized, and strictly limited Republic."
-- Murray Rothbard

"The worst thing that can happen to a good cause is, not to be skillfully attacked, but to be ineptly defended."
-- Frederic Bastiat
RoyLatham
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/4/2012 12:12:35 AM
She's a full blown loon. Britain has a Raving Loony Party. She could start a branch in America.

When nothing happens as she predicts, she will say that while the secret evil powers were deterred this time, the threat is still present and will occur according to the new schedule she then announces.

similar predictions were made fifty years ago, and every year since.
GeoLaureate8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/4/2012 12:55:51 AM
At 5/4/2012 12:12:35 AM, RoyLatham wrote:
She's a full blown loon. Britain has a Raving Loony Party. She could start a branch in America.

When nothing happens as she predicts, she will say that while the secret evil powers were deterred this time, the threat is still present and will occur according to the new schedule she then announces.

similar predictions were made fifty years ago, and every year since.

There's nothing wrong with predictions not coming true. Unless she proclaims to be psychic you can't indict here for saying what she thinks will happen in the future.

Plus, she's probably right when she says "they were deterred this time" because when you expose the elites plan they sometimes have to abort.
"We must raise the standard of the Old, free, decentralized, and strictly limited Republic."
-- Murray Rothbard

"The worst thing that can happen to a good cause is, not to be skillfully attacked, but to be ineptly defended."
-- Frederic Bastiat