Jump to topic:

Bi-National State

Lordknukle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/4/2012 8:25:29 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
What are all of your thoughts on a Bi-National State between the Israelis and the Palestinians? Gaza, the West Bank, and mainland Israel would be merged into one Israeli State in which the Palestinians would have equal say in the democratic process and an equal claim to the land.

Personally, I am for it as many of the attacks initiated by Palestinian organizations originate because they believe that they have a historical and religious claim to the land, just as much as the Jewish people. The current State of Israel is only a legal object, which does not regard for history and culture of other groups.

Thoughts?
"Easy is the descent to Avernus, for the door to the Underworld lies upon both day and night. But to retrace your steps and return to the breezes above- that's the task, that's the toil."
M.Torres
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/4/2012 8:28:18 PM
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahha.

LK, take up comedy. Please.
: At 11/28/2011 1:28:24 PM, BlackVoid wrote:
: M. Torres said it, so it must be right.

I'm an Apatheistic Ignostic. ... problem? ;D

I believe in the heart of the cards. .:DDO Duelist:.
OberHerr
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/4/2012 8:38:43 PM
Lets think of some good examples.

The Axis and the Allies forming a bi-national state.

Soviet Russian, and the Us forming one.

South Korea and North Korea.

Get my point?
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-OBERHERR'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Official Enforcer for the DDO Elite(if they existed).

"Cases are anti-town." - FourTrouble

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
UnStupendousMan
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/4/2012 8:41:48 PM
At 5/4/2012 8:38:43 PM, OberHerr wrote:

There is ONE Korean people. They are divided because one is a thriving democracy and the other is a hermit communist kingdom with nukes. I think that the people will have no problem getting along, but the governments are not going to go down without a fight.
M.Torres
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/4/2012 8:41:59 PM

Get my point?

I think people forget a huge reason that the Isreal-Palestine issue is so bad is that the US is aggravating it.
: At 11/28/2011 1:28:24 PM, BlackVoid wrote:
: M. Torres said it, so it must be right.

I'm an Apatheistic Ignostic. ... problem? ;D

I believe in the heart of the cards. .:DDO Duelist:.
Thaddeus
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/4/2012 10:01:40 PM
At 5/4/2012 8:41:59 PM, M.Torres wrote:

Get my point?

I think people forget a huge reason that the Isreal-Palestine issue is so bad is that the US is aggravating it.

yarp. yarp. us super dee duper bad in isreal palistine issue. they make thing fuckitee duckitee.
16kadams
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/4/2012 10:10:36 PM
At 5/4/2012 8:41:48 PM, UnStupendousMan wrote:

There is ONE Korean people. They are divided because one is a thriving democracy and the other is a hermit communist kingdom with nukes. I think that the people will have no problem getting along, but the governments are not going to go down without a fight.

And other then the fact there is no education in NK except brain washing that says fight to the death against the US and south Korea...
https://www.youtube.com...
https://rekonomics.wordpress.com...
"A trend is a trend, but the question is, will it bend? Will it alter its course through some unforeseen force and come to a premature end?" -- Alec Cairncross
Thaddeus
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/4/2012 10:15:23 PM
At 5/4/2012 10:01:40 PM, Thaddeus wrote:
At 5/4/2012 8:41:59 PM, M.Torres wrote:

Get my point?

yarp. yarp. us super dee duper bad in isreal palistine issue. they make thing fuckitee duckitee.

wut the fuckk did i just type?
DanT
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/5/2012 8:09:56 AM
At 5/5/2012 4:15:01 AM, FREEDO wrote:
I think we should give both Israel and Palestine to the Mexicans.

Yeah lets F*** up the middle east even more!
"Chemical weapons are no different than any other types of weapons."~Lordknukle
DanT
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/5/2012 8:11:10 AM
At 5/4/2012 8:25:29 PM, Lordknukle wrote:
What are all of your thoughts on a Bi-National State between the Israelis and the Palestinians? Gaza, the West Bank, and mainland Israel would be merged into one Israeli State in which the Palestinians would have equal say in the democratic process and an equal claim to the land.

Personally, I am for it as many of the attacks initiated by Palestinian organizations originate because they believe that they have a historical and religious claim to the land, just as much as the Jewish people. The current State of Israel is only a legal object, which does not regard for history and culture of other groups.

Thoughts?

Only way that would work is if they formed a federation between the two states. One Palestinian State, one Israeli State, and one Union State.
"Chemical weapons are no different than any other types of weapons."~Lordknukle
baggins
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/5/2012 8:36:55 AM
At 5/4/2012 8:25:29 PM, Lordknukle wrote:

Thoughts?

Sounds like the most obvious solution to me.
The Holy Quran 29:19-20

See they not how Allah originates creation, then repeats it: truly that is easy for Allah.

Say: "Travel through the earth and see how Allah did originate creation; so will Allah produce a later creation: for Allah has power over all things.