Total Posts:77|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Occupy Bilderberg 2012

GeoLaureate8
Posts: 12,252
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/7/2012 3:20:47 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
"The oil cartels, banking interests, heads of state and even a majority of the major corporations who are on board with CISPA will be represented at this meeting. If there was ever a chance to point out every head on the hydra in one protest, this is it. It doesn't matter if you think that wall street is to blame for our current crisis, or if you think that the government is to blame, either way this organization is in control of both of those institutions so this should be a mission that we can all agree on.

Better yet, this mission is a guaranteed win for the people, because no demands are necessary and no political goals are relevant to this situation. Our only mission is to expose this group to the world and show people the reality of what is taking place around them, so then we can move forward with workable solutions where no middle man is needed. If we show up peacefully in very large numbers we can turn the political dialogue in this country away from the meaningless politicians and towards the true puppet masters."

http://www.infowars.com...

.
.
.
.
"We must raise the standard of the Old, free, decentralized, and strictly limited Republic."
-- Murray Rothbard

"The worst thing that can happen to a good cause is, not to be skillfully attacked, but to be ineptly defended."
-- Frederic Bastiat
Lordknukle
Posts: 12,788
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/7/2012 4:59:02 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
One "Trololol" sing along included free with every Geo thread!

Limited edition... Get yours today before it's gone!!!
"Easy is the descent to Avernus, for the door to the Underworld lies upon both day and night. But to retrace your steps and return to the breezes above- that's the task, that's the toil."
Lickdafoot
Posts: 5,599
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/7/2012 5:18:33 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
they are meeting in chantilly virginia, which is near fairfax on may 31st. i dont know the exact place but i'm surprised that even this level of information is given out to the public.

I could see a protest helping in one way: bring awareness, which a lot of people need.

it won't really fix the problem but it could be a stepping stone.
WAKE UP AND READ THIS: http://www.debate.org...
Oryus
Posts: 8,280
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/7/2012 5:24:18 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 5/7/2012 5:18:33 PM, Lickdafoot wrote:
they are meeting in chantilly virginia, which is near fairfax on may 31st. i dont know the exact place but i'm surprised that even this level of information is given out to the public.

I could see a protest helping in one way: bring awareness, which a lot of people need.

it won't really fix the problem but it could be a stepping stone.

creepy.
: : :Tulle: The fool, I purposely don't engage with you because you don't have proper command of the English language.
: :
: : The Fool: It's my English writing. Either way It's okay have a larger vocabulary then you, and a better grasp of language, and you're a woman.
:
: I'm just going to leave this precious struggle nugget right here.
Greyparrot
Posts: 14,295
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/7/2012 5:45:46 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 5/7/2012 4:59:02 PM, Lordknukle wrote:
One "Trololol" sing along included free with every Geo thread!

Limited edition... Get yours today before it's gone!!!



There is a backstory about this song. Originally, we had lyrics written for this song but they were poor. I mean, they were good, but we couldn't publish them at that time. They contained words like these: "I'm riding my stallion on a prairie, so-and-so mustang, and my beloved Mary is thousand miles away knitting a stocking for me". Of course, we failed to publish it at that time, and we, Arkady Ostrovsky and I, decided to make it a vocalisation. But the essence remained in the title. The song is very playful – it has no lyrics, so we had to make up something for people would listen to it, and so this was an interesting arrangement.
Wnope
Posts: 6,924
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/7/2012 7:39:14 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
I've always found fascinating how conspiracy theorists take something like a closed-door conference of powerful world figures to imply some sort of conspiracy as opposed to...say...a forum in which views can be given which don't end up on the national news the moment you say them.

It's like thinking the fact that Boehner and Obama meet behind closed doors indicates that they are cooperating on some conspiratorial plan to screw over America. The reality is that with closed doors, Boehner can say things that would otherwise have the Republican party ready to lynch him.

This is somehow transformed by some conspiracy nuts into the idea that the conference itself has some centralized power which allows it to enforce some collective mission regardless of the varied interests.

This is usually accompanied by the conspirator being utterly shocked at the cross-pollination of Bilderberg members across other groups similarly derided as places of conspiracy (Federal Reserve, Council of Foreign Relations, jewish bankers, etc).
darkkermit
Posts: 11,204
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/7/2012 7:50:07 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 5/7/2012 7:39:14 PM, Wnope wrote:
I've always found fascinating how conspiracy theorists take something like a closed-door conference of powerful world figures to imply some sort of conspiracy as opposed to...say...a forum in which views can be given which don't end up on the national news the moment you say them.

It's like thinking the fact that Boehner and Obama meet behind closed doors indicates that they are cooperating on some conspiratorial plan to screw over America. The reality is that with closed doors, Boehner can say things that would otherwise have the Republican party ready to lynch him.

This is somehow transformed by some conspiracy nuts into the idea that the conference itself has some centralized power which allows it to enforce some collective mission regardless of the varied interests.

This is usually accompanied by the conspirator being utterly shocked at the cross-pollination of Bilderberg members across other groups similarly derided as places of conspiracy (Federal Reserve, Council of Foreign Relations, jewish bankers, etc).

Come on Wnope, you know just as well as I do that every single private party, and/or private conservation must be part of a conspiracy.
Open borders debate:
http://www.debate.org...
Wnope
Posts: 6,924
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/7/2012 7:52:07 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 5/7/2012 7:50:07 PM, darkkermit wrote:
At 5/7/2012 7:39:14 PM, Wnope wrote:
I've always found fascinating how conspiracy theorists take something like a closed-door conference of powerful world figures to imply some sort of conspiracy as opposed to...say...a forum in which views can be given which don't end up on the national news the moment you say them.

It's like thinking the fact that Boehner and Obama meet behind closed doors indicates that they are cooperating on some conspiratorial plan to screw over America. The reality is that with closed doors, Boehner can say things that would otherwise have the Republican party ready to lynch him.

This is somehow transformed by some conspiracy nuts into the idea that the conference itself has some centralized power which allows it to enforce some collective mission regardless of the varied interests.

This is usually accompanied by the conspirator being utterly shocked at the cross-pollination of Bilderberg members across other groups similarly derided as places of conspiracy (Federal Reserve, Council of Foreign Relations, jewish bankers, etc).

Come on Wnope, you know just as well as I do that every single private party, and/or private conservation must be part of a conspiracy.

Yeah, and nobody cheats in OPEC.
DanT
Posts: 5,693
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/7/2012 8:04:12 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 5/7/2012 3:20:47 PM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
"The oil cartels, banking interests, heads of state and even a majority of the major corporations who are on board with CISPA will be represented at this meeting. If there was ever a chance to point out every head on the hydra in one protest, this is it. It doesn't matter if you think that wall street is to blame for our current crisis, or if you think that the government is to blame, either way this organization is in control of both of those institutions so this should be a mission that we can all agree on.

Better yet, this mission is a guaranteed win for the people, because no demands are necessary and no political goals are relevant to this situation. Our only mission is to expose this group to the world and show people the reality of what is taking place around them, so then we can move forward with workable solutions where no middle man is needed. If we show up peacefully in very large numbers we can turn the political dialogue in this country away from the meaningless politicians and towards the true puppet masters."

http://www.infowars.com...








.
.
.
.

If Barrack Obama, David Cameron, Nicolas Sarkozy, Vladimir Putin, and Hu Jintao all entered the same transcontinental airport bathroom, conspiracy theorists would claim it's a NWO meeting.

There is no reason to believe the Bilderberg group does anything sinister behind closed doors; just because a group of people prefer privacy does not mean they have malicious intent. This is the same line of thought as the people who believe "if someone has nothing to hide, than they have nothing to fear" from warrantless wiretaps.
"Chemical weapons are no different than any other types of weapons."~Lordknukle
darkkermit
Posts: 11,204
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/7/2012 8:08:47 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 5/7/2012 8:04:12 PM, DanT wrote:
At 5/7/2012 3:20:47 PM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
"The oil cartels, banking interests, heads of state and even a majority of the major corporations who are on board with CISPA will be represented at this meeting. If there was ever a chance to point out every head on the hydra in one protest, this is it. It doesn't matter if you think that wall street is to blame for our current crisis, or if you think that the government is to blame, either way this organization is in control of both of those institutions so this should be a mission that we can all agree on.

Better yet, this mission is a guaranteed win for the people, because no demands are necessary and no political goals are relevant to this situation. Our only mission is to expose this group to the world and show people the reality of what is taking place around them, so then we can move forward with workable solutions where no middle man is needed. If we show up peacefully in very large numbers we can turn the political dialogue in this country away from the meaningless politicians and towards the true puppet masters."

http://www.infowars.com...








.
.
.
.

If Barrack Obama, David Cameron, Nicolas Sarkozy, Vladimir Putin, and Hu Jintao all entered the same transcontinental airport bathroom, conspiracy theorists would claim it's a NWO meeting.

You must admit that would be a freakin' amazing coincidence.
Open borders debate:
http://www.debate.org...
Wnope
Posts: 6,924
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/7/2012 8:14:08 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 5/7/2012 8:08:47 PM, darkkermit wrote:
At 5/7/2012 8:04:12 PM, DanT wrote:
At 5/7/2012 3:20:47 PM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
"The oil cartels, banking interests, heads of state and even a majority of the major corporations who are on board with CISPA will be represented at this meeting. If there was ever a chance to point out every head on the hydra in one protest, this is it. It doesn't matter if you think that wall street is to blame for our current crisis, or if you think that the government is to blame, either way this organization is in control of both of those institutions so this should be a mission that we can all agree on.

Better yet, this mission is a guaranteed win for the people, because no demands are necessary and no political goals are relevant to this situation. Our only mission is to expose this group to the world and show people the reality of what is taking place around them, so then we can move forward with workable solutions where no middle man is needed. If we show up peacefully in very large numbers we can turn the political dialogue in this country away from the meaningless politicians and towards the true puppet masters."

http://www.infowars.com...








.
.
.
.

If Barrack Obama, David Cameron, Nicolas Sarkozy, Vladimir Putin, and Hu Jintao all entered the same transcontinental airport bathroom, conspiracy theorists would claim it's a NWO meeting.

You must admit that would be a freakin' amazing coincidence.

I imagine there would be quite a few secret service men out of work after the affair.
DanT
Posts: 5,693
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/7/2012 8:15:47 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 5/7/2012 8:08:47 PM, darkkermit wrote:
At 5/7/2012 8:04:12 PM, DanT wrote:
At 5/7/2012 3:20:47 PM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
"The oil cartels, banking interests, heads of state and even a majority of the major corporations who are on board with CISPA will be represented at this meeting. If there was ever a chance to point out every head on the hydra in one protest, this is it. It doesn't matter if you think that wall street is to blame for our current crisis, or if you think that the government is to blame, either way this organization is in control of both of those institutions so this should be a mission that we can all agree on.

Better yet, this mission is a guaranteed win for the people, because no demands are necessary and no political goals are relevant to this situation. Our only mission is to expose this group to the world and show people the reality of what is taking place around them, so then we can move forward with workable solutions where no middle man is needed. If we show up peacefully in very large numbers we can turn the political dialogue in this country away from the meaningless politicians and towards the true puppet masters."

http://www.infowars.com...








.
.
.
.

If Barrack Obama, David Cameron, Nicolas Sarkozy, Vladimir Putin, and Hu Jintao all entered the same transcontinental airport bathroom, conspiracy theorists would claim it's a NWO meeting.

You must admit that would be a freakin' amazing coincidence.

Also pretty damn pointless with modern technology. Each one of those world leaders have allot of privacy in their own office, and can contact each other over secure lines, with video chat.
"Chemical weapons are no different than any other types of weapons."~Lordknukle
GeoLaureate8
Posts: 12,252
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/8/2012 1:10:03 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
Every one of you is a failure. Think before you spew bullsh!t armchair pseudo psycho-analysis.

There's this thing called evidence that the intelligent use to make claims. You choose to ignore it.

"Leaked documents from the 1955 Bilderberg Group conference held in Germany discuss the agenda to create a European Union and a single EU currency, decades before they were introduced, disproving once again debunkers who claim that Bilderberg has no influence over world events.

Leaked papers from the meeting which took place from September 23-25 1955 at the Grand Hotel Sonnenbichl in Garmisch-Partenkirchen, West Germany, were released by the Wikileaks website yesterday."
http://www.infowars.com...

.
.
.
.
"We must raise the standard of the Old, free, decentralized, and strictly limited Republic."
-- Murray Rothbard

"The worst thing that can happen to a good cause is, not to be skillfully attacked, but to be ineptly defended."
-- Frederic Bastiat
OberHerr
Posts: 13,062
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/8/2012 9:11:18 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 5/8/2012 1:10:03 AM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
Every one of you is a failure. Think before you spew bullsh!t armchair pseudo psycho-analysis.

There's this thing called evidence that the intelligent use to make claims. You choose to ignore it.

"Leaked documents from the 1955 Bilderberg Group conference held in Germany discuss the agenda to create a European Union and a single EU currency, decades before they were introduced, disproving once again debunkers who claim that Bilderberg has no influence over world events.

Leaked papers from the meeting which took place from September 23-25 1955 at the Grand Hotel Sonnenbichl in Garmisch-Partenkirchen, West Germany, were released by the Wikileaks website yesterday."
http://www.infowars.com...


.
.
.
.

Tell me, ow many other "leaked" documents are released that conveniently seem to confirm other conspiracy theorists views are there?

And they JUST were released? Right when the conference is taking place?

-_-
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-OBERHERR'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Official Enforcer for the DDO Elite(if they existed).

"Cases are anti-town." - FourTrouble

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
GeoLaureate8
Posts: 12,252
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/8/2012 11:31:45 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 5/8/2012 9:11:18 AM, OberHerr wrote:
At 5/8/2012 1:10:03 AM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
Every one of you is a failure. Think before you spew bullsh!t armchair pseudo psycho-analysis.

There's this thing called evidence that the intelligent use to make claims. You choose to ignore it.

"Leaked documents from the 1955 Bilderberg Group conference held in Germany discuss the agenda to create a European Union and a single EU currency, decades before they were introduced, disproving once again debunkers who claim that Bilderberg has no influence over world events.

Leaked papers from the meeting which took place from September 23-25 1955 at the Grand Hotel Sonnenbichl in Garmisch-Partenkirchen, West Germany, were released by the Wikileaks website yesterday."
http://www.infowars.com...

Tell me, ow many other "leaked" documents are released that conveniently seem to confirm other conspiracy theorists views are there?

A lot. What gives? Also, many of the documents, Alex Jones just gets from the Freedom of Information Act.

And they JUST were released? Right when the conference is taking place?

Wikileaks released them in 2009. Look at the date of the article. And yes, many times the agenda is leaked right around when the conference is taking place. Fvcking duh. When else would it be leaked?

.
.
.
.
"We must raise the standard of the Old, free, decentralized, and strictly limited Republic."
-- Murray Rothbard

"The worst thing that can happen to a good cause is, not to be skillfully attacked, but to be ineptly defended."
-- Frederic Bastiat
Wnope
Posts: 6,924
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/8/2012 1:34:23 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 5/8/2012 1:10:03 AM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
Every one of you is a failure. Think before you spew bullsh!t armchair pseudo psycho-analysis.

There's this thing called evidence that the intelligent use to make claims. You choose to ignore it.

"Leaked documents from the 1955 Bilderberg Group conference held in Germany discuss the agenda to create a European Union and a single EU currency, decades before they were introduced, disproving once again debunkers who claim that Bilderberg has no influence over world events.

Leaked papers from the meeting which took place from September 23-25 1955 at the Grand Hotel Sonnenbichl in Garmisch-Partenkirchen, West Germany, were released by the Wikileaks website yesterday."
http://www.infowars.com...

That's your big charge? That the agenda for a meeting of power-brokers involved being proponents of the EEC (already in discussion) and pushing for the Maastricht Treaty?

Let's take a look at this secret group of yours.

"A meeting in June in Europe of the Bilderberg Group - an informal club of leading politicians, businessmen and thinkers chaired by Mr Davignon - could also "improve understanding" on future action, in the same way it helped create the euro in the 1990s, he said.

"When we were having debates on the euro, people [at Bilderberg events] could explain why it was worth taking risks and the others, for whom the formal policy was not to believe in it, were not obliged not to listen and had to stand up and come up with real arguments.""
http://euobserver.com...

So, you want us to believe that Bilderberg wanted to secretly implement the Euro without anyones knowledge........except they told reporters what they were doing WITHOUT prompt.

If the head of the G-20 had said this exact same thing and claimed to have identical "influence" on world events, you wouldn't give it a second thought. Good thing the G-20 doesn't meet at a hotel with a Jewish name, or you and Jones might go nuts over them as well.
PARADIGM_L0ST
Posts: 6,958
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/8/2012 1:51:30 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 5/8/2012 1:10:03 AM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
Every one of you is a failure. Think before you spew bullsh!t armchair pseudo psycho-analysis.

There's this thing called evidence that the intelligent use to make claims. You choose to ignore it.

"Leaked documents from the 1955 Bilderberg Group conference held in Germany discuss the agenda to create a European Union and a single EU currency, decades before they were introduced, disproving once again debunkers who claim that Bilderberg has no influence over world events.

Leaked papers from the meeting which took place from September 23-25 1955 at the Grand Hotel Sonnenbichl in Garmisch-Partenkirchen, West Germany, were released by the Wikileaks website yesterday."
http://www.infowars.com...:

Is there something particularly "sinister" about the Euro? It may be a bad idea from an economic point of view (i.e. Greece prospectively toppling the economies of other Euro-supporting nations) but is there something inherently "evil" about it?
"Have you ever considered suicide? If not, please do." -- Mouthwash (to Inferno)
GeoLaureate8
Posts: 12,252
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/8/2012 2:04:06 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 5/8/2012 1:34:23 PM, Wnope wrote:

That's your big charge? That the agenda for a meeting of power-brokers involved being proponents of the EEC (already in discussion) and pushing for the Maastricht Treaty?

Let's take a look at this secret group of yours.

"A meeting in June in Europe of the Bilderberg Group - an informal club of leading politicians, businessmen and thinkers chaired by Mr Davignon - could also "improve understanding" on future action, in the same way it helped create the euro in the 1990s, he said.

"When we were having debates on the euro, people [at Bilderberg events] could explain why it was worth taking risks and the others, for whom the formal policy was not to believe in it, were not obliged not to listen and had to stand up and come up with real arguments.""
http://euobserver.com...

So, you want us to believe that Bilderberg wanted to secretly implement the Euro without anyones knowledge........except they told reporters what they were doing WITHOUT prompt.

My claim is simple. The Bilderberg Group exists, it's secretive, agendas for the world are discussed, and such agendas manifest in applied policy around the globe. All of the aforementioned claims are verifiable fact.

Also, members of the group do explicitly state their devious agendas. For example, Henry Kissinger explicitly stated on maistream news that he wants Obama to establish the New World Order and that he has a perfect opportunity to do it.

They think we're stupid and people like you are proving them right. They think they can openly say to your face that they want a New World Order and you won't believe it. And theyre right. How many more times does Rockefeller have to proclaim to the world that he wants one world government before you finally get it?

If the head of the G-20 had said this exact same thing and claimed to have identical "influence" on world events, you wouldn't give it a second thought.

The G-20 consists of just the puppets who lead nations. The Bilderberg is different because it consists of people who have great power but aren't supposed to have power or believed to have real power.

Good thing the G-20 doesn't meet at a hotel with a Jewish name, or you and Jones might go nuts over them as well.

More armchair pseudo psycho-analysis. Boy you're gettin good at this stuff aren'tcha?

.
.
.
"We must raise the standard of the Old, free, decentralized, and strictly limited Republic."
-- Murray Rothbard

"The worst thing that can happen to a good cause is, not to be skillfully attacked, but to be ineptly defended."
-- Frederic Bastiat
Wnope
Posts: 6,924
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/8/2012 2:07:34 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 5/8/2012 2:04:06 PM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
At 5/8/2012 1:34:23 PM, Wnope wrote:

That's your big charge? That the agenda for a meeting of power-brokers involved being proponents of the EEC (already in discussion) and pushing for the Maastricht Treaty?

Let's take a look at this secret group of yours.

"A meeting in June in Europe of the Bilderberg Group - an informal club of leading politicians, businessmen and thinkers chaired by Mr Davignon - could also "improve understanding" on future action, in the same way it helped create the euro in the 1990s, he said.

"When we were having debates on the euro, people [at Bilderberg events] could explain why it was worth taking risks and the others, for whom the formal policy was not to believe in it, were not obliged not to listen and had to stand up and come up with real arguments.""
http://euobserver.com...

So, you want us to believe that Bilderberg wanted to secretly implement the Euro without anyones knowledge........except they told reporters what they were doing WITHOUT prompt.

My claim is simple. The Bilderberg Group exists, it's secretive, agendas for the world are discussed, and such agendas manifest in applied policy around the globe. All of the aforementioned claims are verifiable fact.

Also, members of the group do explicitly state their devious agendas. For example, Henry Kissinger explicitly stated on maistream news that he wants Obama to establish the New World Order and that he has a perfect opportunity to do it.

They think we're stupid and people like you are proving them right. They think they can openly say to your face that they want a New World Order and you won't believe it. And theyre right. How many more times does Rockefeller have to proclaim to the world that he wants one world government before you finally get it?

If the head of the G-20 had said this exact same thing and claimed to have identical "influence" on world events, you wouldn't give it a second thought.

The G-20 consists of just the puppets who lead nations. The Bilderberg is different because it consists of people who have great power but aren't supposed to have power or believed to have real power.

Good thing the G-20 doesn't meet at a hotel with a Jewish name, or you and Jones might go nuts over them as well.

More armchair pseudo psycho-analysis. Boy you're gettin good at this stuff aren'tcha?

Interesting, so the only reason you aren't accusing the G-20 of the same conspiratorial set up as Bilderberg is that the world leaders don't fit your profile of "powerful people?"

Ah, Rockefeller. That pesky Jew. Him and Rothschild are just tearing this world apart.
Wnope
Posts: 6,924
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/8/2012 2:10:21 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Bilderberg predicted an unemployment rate of 16% (under standard measures) up from 8% before 2010.

If unemployment had hit 14%, you'd have claimed this proves Bilderberg's omniscience. Now, I assume you'll just say "oh, they were just guessing and didn't mean anything by it."

http://www.prisonplanet.com...
Wnope
Posts: 6,924
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/8/2012 2:10:42 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 5/8/2012 2:10:21 PM, Wnope wrote:
Bilderberg predicted an unemployment rate of 14% (under standard measures) up from 8% before 2010.

If unemployment had hit 14%, you'd have claimed this proves Bilderberg's omniscience. Now, I assume you'll just say "oh, they were just guessing and didn't mean anything by it."

http://www.prisonplanet.com...

Fixed
royalpaladin
Posts: 22,357
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/8/2012 2:16:11 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 5/8/2012 2:07:34 PM, Wnope wrote:
At 5/8/2012 2:04:06 PM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
At 5/8/2012 1:34:23 PM, Wnope wrote:

That's your big charge? That the agenda for a meeting of power-brokers involved being proponents of the EEC (already in discussion) and pushing for the Maastricht Treaty?

Let's take a look at this secret group of yours.

"A meeting in June in Europe of the Bilderberg Group - an informal club of leading politicians, businessmen and thinkers chaired by Mr Davignon - could also "improve understanding" on future action, in the same way it helped create the euro in the 1990s, he said.

"When we were having debates on the euro, people [at Bilderberg events] could explain why it was worth taking risks and the others, for whom the formal policy was not to believe in it, were not obliged not to listen and had to stand up and come up with real arguments.""
http://euobserver.com...

So, you want us to believe that Bilderberg wanted to secretly implement the Euro without anyones knowledge........except they told reporters what they were doing WITHOUT prompt.

My claim is simple. The Bilderberg Group exists, it's secretive, agendas for the world are discussed, and such agendas manifest in applied policy around the globe. All of the aforementioned claims are verifiable fact.

Also, members of the group do explicitly state their devious agendas. For example, Henry Kissinger explicitly stated on maistream news that he wants Obama to establish the New World Order and that he has a perfect opportunity to do it.

They think we're stupid and people like you are proving them right. They think they can openly say to your face that they want a New World Order and you won't believe it. And theyre right. How many more times does Rockefeller have to proclaim to the world that he wants one world government before you finally get it?

If the head of the G-20 had said this exact same thing and claimed to have identical "influence" on world events, you wouldn't give it a second thought.

The G-20 consists of just the puppets who lead nations. The Bilderberg is different because it consists of people who have great power but aren't supposed to have power or believed to have real power.

Good thing the G-20 doesn't meet at a hotel with a Jewish name, or you and Jones might go nuts over them as well.

More armchair pseudo psycho-analysis. Boy you're gettin good at this stuff aren'tcha?

Interesting, so the only reason you aren't accusing the G-20 of the same conspiratorial set up as Bilderberg is that the world leaders don't fit your profile of "powerful people?"

Ah, Rockefeller. That pesky Jew. Him and Rothschild are just tearing this world apart.

I don't think it has anything to do with them being Jewish, so I have no idea why you introduced this into the discussion.
Wnope
Posts: 6,924
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/8/2012 2:23:58 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 5/8/2012 2:16:11 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
At 5/8/2012 2:07:34 PM, Wnope wrote:
At 5/8/2012 2:04:06 PM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
At 5/8/2012 1:34:23 PM, Wnope wrote:

That's your big charge? That the agenda for a meeting of power-brokers involved being proponents of the EEC (already in discussion) and pushing for the Maastricht Treaty?

Let's take a look at this secret group of yours.

"A meeting in June in Europe of the Bilderberg Group - an informal club of leading politicians, businessmen and thinkers chaired by Mr Davignon - could also "improve understanding" on future action, in the same way it helped create the euro in the 1990s, he said.

"When we were having debates on the euro, people [at Bilderberg events] could explain why it was worth taking risks and the others, for whom the formal policy was not to believe in it, were not obliged not to listen and had to stand up and come up with real arguments.""
http://euobserver.com...

So, you want us to believe that Bilderberg wanted to secretly implement the Euro without anyones knowledge........except they told reporters what they were doing WITHOUT prompt.

My claim is simple. The Bilderberg Group exists, it's secretive, agendas for the world are discussed, and such agendas manifest in applied policy around the globe. All of the aforementioned claims are verifiable fact.

Also, members of the group do explicitly state their devious agendas. For example, Henry Kissinger explicitly stated on maistream news that he wants Obama to establish the New World Order and that he has a perfect opportunity to do it.

They think we're stupid and people like you are proving them right. They think they can openly say to your face that they want a New World Order and you won't believe it. And theyre right. How many more times does Rockefeller have to proclaim to the world that he wants one world government before you finally get it?

If the head of the G-20 had said this exact same thing and claimed to have identical "influence" on world events, you wouldn't give it a second thought.

The G-20 consists of just the puppets who lead nations. The Bilderberg is different because it consists of people who have great power but aren't supposed to have power or believed to have real power.

Good thing the G-20 doesn't meet at a hotel with a Jewish name, or you and Jones might go nuts over them as well.

More armchair pseudo psycho-analysis. Boy you're gettin good at this stuff aren'tcha?

Interesting, so the only reason you aren't accusing the G-20 of the same conspiratorial set up as Bilderberg is that the world leaders don't fit your profile of "powerful people?"

Ah, Rockefeller. That pesky Jew. Him and Rothschild are just tearing this world apart.

I don't think it has anything to do with them being Jewish, so I have no idea why you introduced this into the discussion.

Regardless of intent, the inclusion of various Jewish bankers into these conspiracies is partly an artifact of anti-semitic propaganda. I always find it interesting when conspirators consistently name Jews as responsible for the world's woes (even if the accuser personally has no intention of anti-semitism or inclination towards it).

To repeat, I'm not accusing Geo of anti-semitism in any way whatsoever. Just like I wouldn't say that someone spouting anti-Zionist rhetoric in the middle-east isn't necessarily anti-semitic even if they are repeating parcels of Nazi propaganda.
Wnope
Posts: 6,924
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/8/2012 2:24:55 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 5/8/2012 2:23:58 PM, Wnope wrote:
At 5/8/2012 2:16:11 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
At 5/8/2012 2:07:34 PM, Wnope wrote:
At 5/8/2012 2:04:06 PM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
At 5/8/2012 1:34:23 PM, Wnope wrote:

That's your big charge? That the agenda for a meeting of power-brokers involved being proponents of the EEC (already in discussion) and pushing for the Maastricht Treaty?

Let's take a look at this secret group of yours.

"A meeting in June in Europe of the Bilderberg Group - an informal club of leading politicians, businessmen and thinkers chaired by Mr Davignon - could also "improve understanding" on future action, in the same way it helped create the euro in the 1990s, he said.

"When we were having debates on the euro, people [at Bilderberg events] could explain why it was worth taking risks and the others, for whom the formal policy was not to believe in it, were not obliged not to listen and had to stand up and come up with real arguments.""
http://euobserver.com...

So, you want us to believe that Bilderberg wanted to secretly implement the Euro without anyones knowledge........except they told reporters what they were doing WITHOUT prompt.

My claim is simple. The Bilderberg Group exists, it's secretive, agendas for the world are discussed, and such agendas manifest in applied policy around the globe. All of the aforementioned claims are verifiable fact.

Also, members of the group do explicitly state their devious agendas. For example, Henry Kissinger explicitly stated on maistream news that he wants Obama to establish the New World Order and that he has a perfect opportunity to do it.

They think we're stupid and people like you are proving them right. They think they can openly say to your face that they want a New World Order and you won't believe it. And theyre right. How many more times does Rockefeller have to proclaim to the world that he wants one world government before you finally get it?

If the head of the G-20 had said this exact same thing and claimed to have identical "influence" on world events, you wouldn't give it a second thought.

The G-20 consists of just the puppets who lead nations. The Bilderberg is different because it consists of people who have great power but aren't supposed to have power or believed to have real power.

Good thing the G-20 doesn't meet at a hotel with a Jewish name, or you and Jones might go nuts over them as well.

More armchair pseudo psycho-analysis. Boy you're gettin good at this stuff aren'tcha?

Interesting, so the only reason you aren't accusing the G-20 of the same conspiratorial set up as Bilderberg is that the world leaders don't fit your profile of "powerful people?"

Ah, Rockefeller. That pesky Jew. Him and Rothschild are just tearing this world apart.

I don't think it has anything to do with them being Jewish, so I have no idea why you introduced this into the discussion.

Regardless of intent, the inclusion of various Jewish bankers into these conspiracies is partly an artifact of anti-semitic propaganda. I always find it interesting when conspirators consistently name Jews as responsible for the world's woes (even if the accuser personally has no intention of anti-semitism or inclination towards it).

To repeat, I'm not accusing Geo of anti-semitism in any way whatsoever. Just like I would say that someone spouting anti-Zionist rhetoric in the middle-east isn't necessarily anti-semitic even if they are repeating parcels of Nazi propaganda.

Fixed.
GeoLaureate8
Posts: 12,252
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/8/2012 2:27:31 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 5/8/2012 2:07:34 PM, Wnope wrote:

Interesting, so the only reason you aren't accusing the G-20 of the same conspiratorial set up as Bilderberg is that the world leaders don't fit your profile of "powerful people?"

They are connected. G-20 is an extention of the Bilderberg group that is more public friendly. You think Alex Jones lets the G-20 off the hook? He sends his own journalists there to cover the summit.

Ah, Rockefeller. That pesky Jew. Him and Rothschild are just tearing this world apart.

Rockefeller is not a Jew. Rockefeller is French like myself.

I always find it laughable when "skeptics" try to paint conspiracists as anti-semites.

.
.
.
.
"We must raise the standard of the Old, free, decentralized, and strictly limited Republic."
-- Murray Rothbard

"The worst thing that can happen to a good cause is, not to be skillfully attacked, but to be ineptly defended."
-- Frederic Bastiat
royalpaladin
Posts: 22,357
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/8/2012 2:36:56 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 5/8/2012 2:23:58 PM, Wnope wrote:
At 5/8/2012 2:16:11 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
At 5/8/2012 2:07:34 PM, Wnope wrote:
At 5/8/2012 2:04:06 PM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
At 5/8/2012 1:34:23 PM, Wnope wrote:

That's your big charge? That the agenda for a meeting of power-brokers involved being proponents of the EEC (already in discussion) and pushing for the Maastricht Treaty?

Let's take a look at this secret group of yours.

"A meeting in June in Europe of the Bilderberg Group - an informal club of leading politicians, businessmen and thinkers chaired by Mr Davignon - could also "improve understanding" on future action, in the same way it helped create the euro in the 1990s, he said.

"When we were having debates on the euro, people [at Bilderberg events] could explain why it was worth taking risks and the others, for whom the formal policy was not to believe in it, were not obliged not to listen and had to stand up and come up with real arguments.""
http://euobserver.com...

So, you want us to believe that Bilderberg wanted to secretly implement the Euro without anyones knowledge........except they told reporters what they were doing WITHOUT prompt.

My claim is simple. The Bilderberg Group exists, it's secretive, agendas for the world are discussed, and such agendas manifest in applied policy around the globe. All of the aforementioned claims are verifiable fact.

Also, members of the group do explicitly state their devious agendas. For example, Henry Kissinger explicitly stated on maistream news that he wants Obama to establish the New World Order and that he has a perfect opportunity to do it.

They think we're stupid and people like you are proving them right. They think they can openly say to your face that they want a New World Order and you won't believe it. And theyre right. How many more times does Rockefeller have to proclaim to the world that he wants one world government before you finally get it?

If the head of the G-20 had said this exact same thing and claimed to have identical "influence" on world events, you wouldn't give it a second thought.

The G-20 consists of just the puppets who lead nations. The Bilderberg is different because it consists of people who have great power but aren't supposed to have power or believed to have real power.

Good thing the G-20 doesn't meet at a hotel with a Jewish name, or you and Jones might go nuts over them as well.

More armchair pseudo psycho-analysis. Boy you're gettin good at this stuff aren'tcha?

Interesting, so the only reason you aren't accusing the G-20 of the same conspiratorial set up as Bilderberg is that the world leaders don't fit your profile of "powerful people?"

Ah, Rockefeller. That pesky Jew. Him and Rothschild are just tearing this world apart.

I don't think it has anything to do with them being Jewish, so I have no idea why you introduced this into the discussion.

Regardless of intent, the inclusion of various Jewish bankers into these conspiracies is partly an artifact of anti-semitic propaganda. I always find it interesting when conspirators consistently name Jews as responsible for the world's woes (even if the accuser personally has no intention of anti-semitism or inclination towards it).

To repeat, I'm not accusing Geo of anti-semitism in any way whatsoever. Just like I wouldn't say that someone spouting anti-Zionist rhetoric in the middle-east isn't necessarily anti-semitic even if they are repeating parcels of Nazi propaganda.

Interesting. So you feel a need to attack these ideas because many of the people who are named happen to be Jewish? Why? I am pretty sure that the fact that they are Jewish is coincidental. I highly doubt that the theories exist because some of these people happen to be Jewish.

I have always hated this "false collectivism" that revolves around race and nationalism. Honestly, even if people who are similar to you in terms of ethnic background are doing well, that doesn't make you great person. This really only serves the purpose of leeching off of the success of others in order to feel successful. It's nonsensical, empty, and only serves to brew hatred.
imabench
Posts: 21,220
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/8/2012 2:39:51 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
god forbid a bunch of rich people get together to share ideas once in a while without having to worry about the media having a frenzy about what they say and twist their words.......

why dont rich people have the right to meet and discuss ideas freely and privately when everyone else does? CLASS WARFARE CLASS WARFARE
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"
Geogeer: "Nobody is dumb enough to become my protege."

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015