Jump to topic:

Leo Lyon Zagami: Real Illuminati Grandmaster

GeoLaureate8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/10/2012 12:30:43 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Many people have doubted that Leo Zagami is the real deal, but here, even a skeptical article against him even ADMITTED this much:

"Leo Lyon Zagami is one of the most controversial characters to appear on the internet in recent years. He is allegedly a lifetime member (as is his whole family – it's a generational tradition thing) of just about every western secret society anyone has ever heard of, including (but this only scratches the surface) the order of Malta; several different freemasonry rites; he is Grand Master of the Ordo illuminatorum Universalis and the Monaco Freemason lodge – can't remember it's name, a Supreme Magus of the Rosicrucian order, and a 33rd degree Mason, amongst other titles, and he has shown in the past a bewildering number of photos of himself with many powerful and shady personalities from Europe, the US, and Russia and photos and documentation backing up his membership in so many organisations.

He allegedly even has high level contacts with with the Sufi Naqshbandi order under Sheikh Muhammad Nazim al-Haqqani which is also connected to the Gulen Movement and the Islamic brotherhood – according to him the Islamic version of freemasonry. 

There is little doubt he has moved in many strange and powerful circles, in his own words consorting with arms dealers, drug smugglers, and other well known financiers. He knows religions – Christian and Islamic – like the back of his hand.

He is obviously rich enough to travel the world at will, with a permanent – large – entourage of bodyguards. Zagami has become such a controversial figure recently because he decided in 2008 to become a whistleblower concerning his western secret societies' more unsavoury actions, and since then he has revealed his strength as an occult historian by revealing a huge amount of information – much of it surprisingly detailed and verifiable – about the inner workings and details of the esoteric groups he belonged to."

http://sirburton.wordpress.com...

He has also just released a book in Italy exposing the secrets he knows with information so powerful and solid that he said even the establishment and Italian government can't refute it. It will be out in English sometime soon. This book is beginning to gather steam and Leo will soon be known in the mainstream and the Italian media is already reporting on him.

"We must raise the standard of the Old, free, decentralized, and strictly limited Republic."
-- Murray Rothbard

"The worst thing that can happen to a good cause is, not to be skillfully attacked, but to be ineptly defended."
-- Frederic Bastiat
GeoLaureate8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/10/2012 12:32:01 PM
Here's one of his more recent interviews:
"We must raise the standard of the Old, free, decentralized, and strictly limited Republic."
-- Murray Rothbard

"The worst thing that can happen to a good cause is, not to be skillfully attacked, but to be ineptly defended."
-- Frederic Bastiat
GeoLaureate8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/10/2012 12:51:42 PM
At 5/10/2012 12:40:00 PM, Perseus wrote:
The Illuminati does not exist.

False. There's video proof, photographic proof, documented proof, and physical proof because Leo Zagami is a real guy who is tangible and has irrefutable proof that he is Illuminati.

You have provided no real argument but rather a bare assertion. Yes, the one who makes the claim has the burden of proof but that burden has been fulfilled. It is now your duty to demonstrate how the evidence in favor of the affirmative is false.
-- Murray Rothbard

-- Frederic Bastiat
DanT
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/10/2012 12:52:22 PM
Maybe I should wright a book claiming to be a leading member of the NWO; seems to be some money in it.
"Chemical weapons are no different than any other types of weapons."~Lordknukle
DanT
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/10/2012 12:53:11 PM
At 5/10/2012 12:52:22 PM, DanT wrote:
Maybe I should write a book claiming to be a leading member of the NWO; seems to be some money in it.

typo
GeoLaureate8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/10/2012 1:06:01 PM
Maybe I should wright a book claiming to be a leading member of the NWO; seems to be some money in it.

How naive you are.

Do you have photographs of you in real secret society lodges?
Are you a direct descendent of Italian royal bloodlines?
Are you rich?
Do you have documents proving your membership?
Do you have secret society sashes, medallions, and garb?
Do you have extensive and impressive knowledge of the world and insider information on global politics?
Do have photographs with powerful people and secret society leadership?

The answer is a resounding and embarrassing NO. You do not have what it takes nor the credentials to make it even remotely believable that you are an Illuminati member. There's a reason why people believe he is in the Illuminati and why people will never believe you are in the Illuminati.

-- Murray Rothbard

-- Frederic Bastiat
DanT
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/10/2012 4:00:43 PM
At 5/10/2012 1:06:01 PM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:

How naive you are.

I can make some
Illuminati is not an Italian origination, it's Bavarian.
You already claimed Jews are behind the NWO, I'm a quarter Jewish, therefore I have credibility.
Are you rich?
Not yet.
I can make some.
I can buy some
Do you have extensive and impressive knowledge of the world
Yes
and insider information on global politics?
I can make something up, and claim world leaders are covering their a**es.

Give me 24 hours, and I can make some.
The answer is a resounding and embarrassing NO. You do not have what it takes nor the credentials to make it even remotely believable that you are an Illuminati member. There's a reason why people believe he is in the Illuminati and why people will never believe you are in the Illuminati.

I said NWO

GeoLaureate8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/10/2012 4:42:49 PM
At 5/10/2012 4:00:43 PM, DanT wrote:
How naive you are.

I can make some

He also has video.

Illuminati is not an Italian origination, it's Bavarian.

False. It is global and predates the formalization of the Bavarian Illuminati. There's 13 Illuminati bloodlines, the Italian line is very important. Zagami is from Rome, a central Illuminati city.

You already claimed Jews are behind the NWO,

Utterly false. Please retract this statement. I never made any such claim. I only mentioned the Rothschilds.

I'm a quarter Jewish, therefore I have credibility.

No, actually you don't. Your last name isn't Rothschild.

Are you rich?
Not yet.

It's not easy.

I can make some.

First of all you don't even know what the official documents look like, plus I doubt you have the required skills to make the forgery. Not to mention he has official signatures from real secret society members who vouch for him.

I can buy some

False.

Do you have extensive and impressive knowledge of the world
Yes

No offense, but not like he does. Plus, he has all of this precise and detailed knowledge right off the top of his head and can speak about it continuously without a pause in thought like a true Illuminati member.

and insider information on global politics?
I can make something up, and claim world leaders are covering their a**es.

It's not that simple.

Give me 24 hours, and I can make some.

Yeah, how about some video footage.

I said NWO

You said NWO leader. That's Illuminati.
-- Murray Rothbard

-- Frederic Bastiat
OberHerr
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/10/2012 5:15:34 PM
Hmmm.....so your saying he rules the world?

Well, either he Africa pissed him off real bad, or he sucks at ruling.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-OBERHERR'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Official Enforcer for the DDO Elite(if they existed).

"Cases are anti-town." - FourTrouble

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
GeoLaureate8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/10/2012 10:27:15 PM
At 5/10/2012 9:43:38 PM, Perseus wrote:
Proof that Zagami is insane:
http://forum.davidicke.com...

LMFAO! Are you trolling? You just linked to a post written by me with a video created by me. So your using my own posts to convince me that he was crazy? Wtf, youre mental. Maybe if you showed me something I wasnt aware of, that might help your case. But showing me my own posts won't convince me to the contrary of my own claims.

This post belongs in the wall of shame, bottom line.
-- Murray Rothbard

-- Frederic Bastiat
Koopin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/10/2012 10:38:16 PM
Let's say these good fellows do exist( I really have not done a ton of research on the matter.) What is their #1 main goal and have the achieved it yet. Secondly, if they achieve this goal, what are the problems that will effect the rest of humanity?
kfc
OberHerr
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/10/2012 10:51:18 PM
At 5/10/2012 10:27:15 PM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
At 5/10/2012 9:43:38 PM, Perseus wrote:
Proof that Zagami is insane:
http://forum.davidicke.com...

LMFAO! Are you trolling? You just linked to a post written by me with a video created by me. So your using my own posts to convince me that he was crazy? Wtf, youre mental. Maybe if you showed me something I wasnt aware of, that might help your case. But showing me my own posts won't convince me to the contrary of my own claims.

This post belongs in the wall of shame, bottom line.

I dunno Geo, if I was you, and I saw what I was posting, I would question my beliefs.

*points at my sig*

Maikuru
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/10/2012 11:51:24 PM

How naive you are.

Are you rich?
Do you have extensive and impressive knowledge of the world and insider information on global politics?

Yeah, Dan. Don't be so damned naive!
"You assume I wouldn't want to burn this whole place to the ground."
- lamerde

https://i.imgflip.com...
GeoLaureate8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/11/2012 1:02:20 AM
At 5/10/2012 10:38:16 PM, Koopin wrote:
Let's say these good fellows do exist( I really have not done a ton of research on the matter.) What is their #1 main goal and have the achieved it yet. Secondly, if they achieve this goal, what are the problems that will effect the rest of humanity?

I can't tell you as accurately as someone straight from the Illuminati can.
This is straight from ex-Illuminist Svali:

"They believe that history can be changed, and that John's prophetic revelation is only one interpretation of the future. They are aware of Revelations, but don't take it too seriously.

Remember, some of those at the top are ALREADY in power, figuratively speaking. They dominate the financial picture, have immense wealth, several mansions around the world, anything they want, and the (to them) joy of controlling millions of others. They believe their intellect is sharp, and that they will be the "good guys" in the New Order. They are Luciferians, and so believe the Bible is misguided in its assertions.

For all intents and purposes, if you asked them, they would probably laugh and say, "But the new order is already here. It just isn't open yet."

They have been in power for several hundred years, with no lightening bolts from heaven striking them dead. They may even believe that they represent God's will on earth (remember, they serve "God", too, just not the same as the Biblical Christian one).

They would ask back, "how did God allow people to develop such potential if He didn't want us to help them use it? Isn't it a criminal waste of the intellect and the gifts he gave us to NOT develop them, and help people mature into a better race?' They would argue along these lines.

They believe that basically, they are GOOD and doing a good work, even if the means are tough to endure at the time. They are weeding out the weak and unfit, and developing a supreme human being. I know it sounds like hog wash, but they truly, honestly believe this at a core level. To be under the judgements in Revelations, they would have to see themselves as evil, and they don't."

http://svalispeaks.wordpress.com...
-- Murray Rothbard

-- Frederic Bastiat
GeoLaureate8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/11/2012 1:04:53 AM
At 5/10/2012 10:51:18 PM, OberHerr wrote:
I dunno Geo, if I was you, and I saw what I was posting, I would question my beliefs.

*points at my sig*

"I have doubts that anti-semitism even exists" is not a belief. It's an expression of doubt, skepticism. How is that a belief? Use your head. I'm the one questioning things, you just believe what you are told and conditioned to believe.
-- Murray Rothbard

-- Frederic Bastiat
Stephen_Hawkins
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/11/2012 1:49:04 AM
I'm loling at the fact we'd trust Zagami about the official documents he makes, but not Obama. :P
Give a man a fish, he'll eat for a day. Teach him how to be Gay, he'll positively influence the GDP.

Social Contract Theory debate: http://www.debate.org...
GeoLaureate8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/11/2012 2:36:36 AM
At 5/11/2012 1:49:04 AM, Stephen_Hawkins wrote:
I'm loling at the fact we'd trust Zagami about the official documents he makes, but not Obama. :P

It's not about belief, it's about evidence and analysis. Obama's birth certificate has already been proven to be fake as demonstrated by photoshop experts and explicitly pointed out how it's fake. Zagami has many detractors, enemies, and skeptics and not one of them has been able to debunk his genuine documents.
-- Murray Rothbard

-- Frederic Bastiat
RedneckR0nin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/11/2012 5:05:19 AM
At 5/11/2012 2:36:36 AM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:

It's not about belief, it's about evidence and analysis. Obama's birth certificate has already been proven to be fake as demonstrated by photoshop experts and explicitly pointed out how it's fake. Zagami has many detractors, enemies, and skeptics and not one of them has been able to debunk his genuine documents.

Just to play devils advocate for a bit. Since I've seen you post on the illuminati and Bilderberg group or whatever I have a question. What do you do in opposition to this group besides bitch on the Internet? You do realize that it accomplishes nothing and by being overwhelmingly vocal on the side of conspiracy no matter the context you do more harm to your viewpoint than good?
You argue this topic like more conspiracy believers in that all it takes is but a slight mention of something else and your off on a tangent about that topic. When in fact you should stick to the topic at hand. Besides what if Obama isn't American?...you going to make him give back the presidency? Does that make all the bills and choices he's made null and void? Just what your country needs at this stage is to go in reverse at a greater speed. As far as the illuminati is concerned their is no impartial person or investigator backing your claims. They either stand to gain notoriety or monetary gain from that viewpoint. Lastly I would think if they do exist and you wanted to be successful you would focus your energy on what is directly influenceable by yourself...not something that is debatable on whether it exists and for arguments sake if it is something you could do nothing about.
Just saying
Thaddeus
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/11/2012 5:10:15 AM
At 5/10/2012 5:15:34 PM, OberHerr wrote:

Or... Individuals (or governments for that matter) can't ever hope to rule effectively?
Thaddeus
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/11/2012 5:19:07 AM
At 5/11/2012 5:10:15 AM, Thaddeus wrote:

Or... Individuals (or governments for that matter) can't ever hope to rule effectively?

Not that I believe this dude.
Perseus
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/11/2012 7:49:36 AM

This is false. Photoshop experts have actually debunked that rumor.
RedneckR0nin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/11/2012 7:56:59 AM
At 5/11/2012 7:49:36 AM, Perseus wrote:

This is false. Photoshop experts have actually debunked that rumor.

Thank you I was searching for this proof exclusively and in the last two hours have yet to find anything conclusive. I am Photoshop certified and nowhere do I find anyone else with the credentials that claims it is a falsification. Never mind the metadata would be revealing as such(digital signature)
OberHerr
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/11/2012 9:06:34 AM
At 5/11/2012 5:10:15 AM, Thaddeus wrote:

Governments will ALWAYS exist. No matter what, there will be leaders.

Even tribes with a chief have a government.

MouthWash
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/11/2012 9:09:58 AM
Whenever I look for the best examples of human stupidity, the Illuminati conspiracy is right there up with witch-burning and alchemy. It was invented by an anti-Semite called Nesta Helen Webster, who wrote enlightening books such as 'Secret Societies and Subversive Movements' or 'The Need for Fascism in Great Britain.'

Her theory on the origins of the Illuminati were "Zionism, Pan-Germanism, or the occult power." Nesta was openly anti-Semitic and claimed that the persecution of Jews in Germany was greatly exaggerated.

Here is the link: http://en.wikipedia.org... (although we all know that Wikipedia is controlled by the Jews- whoops, sorry, the Zionists- whoops, sorry, the 'Illuminati')
"Well, that gives whole new meaning to my assassination. If I was going to die anyway, perhaps I should leave the Bolsheviks' descendants some Christmas cookies instead of breaking their dishes and vodka bottles in their sleep." -Tsar Nicholas II (YYW)
OberHerr
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/11/2012 9:10:49 AM
At 5/11/2012 9:09:58 AM, MouthWash wrote:
Whenever I look for the best examples of human stupidity, the Illuminati conspiracy is right there up with witch-burning and alchemy. It was invented by an anti-Semite called Nesta Helen Webster, who wrote enlightening books such as 'Secret Societies and Subversive Movements' or 'The Need for Fascism in Great Britain.'

Her theory on the origins of the Illuminati were "Zionism, Pan-Germanism, or the occult power." Nesta was openly anti-Semitic and claimed that the persecution of Jews in Germany was greatly exaggerated.

Here is the link: http://en.wikipedia.org... (although we all know that Wikipedia is controlled by the Jews- whoops, sorry, the Zionists- whoops, sorry, the 'Illuminati')

INB4 Geo gives some crap reason this is all false.