Should Obama have a Second Term?

Ameriman
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/13/2012 12:37:36 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
I say no.

Under Obama, the economy has done very well. The economic recovery from a terrible decline has been very slow.

Furthermore, our place in the world has been weakened. Obama has helped put us permanently on a weaker trajectory in both growth and strength.

His vision, if achieved, will make things even worse.
We spend too much our time measuring compassion for those in needs by measuring inputs. How much money are we spending? How many programs are we creating? But we are not focusing on outcomes. Are these programs working? Are people getting out of poverty?
-Paul Ryan
16kadams
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/13/2012 12:39:48 AM
Obama is insidious
https://www.youtube.com...
https://rekonomics.wordpress.com...
"A trend is a trend, but the question is, will it bend? Will it alter its course through some unforeseen force and come to a premature end?" -- Alec Cairncross
Ameriman
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/13/2012 12:42:06 AM
At 5/13/2012 12:39:48 AM, 16kadams wrote:
Obama is insidious

Indeed.
We spend too much our time measuring compassion for those in needs by measuring inputs. How much money are we spending? How many programs are we creating? But we are not focusing on outcomes. Are these programs working? Are people getting out of poverty?
-Paul Ryan
Zaradi
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/13/2012 1:16:18 AM
At 5/13/2012 12:37:36 AM, Ameriman wrote:

Under Obama, the economy has done very well. The economic recovery from a terrible decline has been very slow.:

Wut?
Want to debate? Pick a topic and hit me up! - http://www.debate.org...
Ameriman
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/13/2012 1:28:17 AM
At 5/13/2012 1:16:18 AM, Zaradi wrote:

Under Obama, the economy has done very well. The economic recovery from a terrible decline has been very slow.:

Wut?

Oops, my bad.
-Paul Ryan
sadolite
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/13/2012 10:13:56 AM
I say yes, but only to teach people a lesson. I want him to succede at everything he invivsions for this country. I am defininetly going to vote for him.
It's not your views that divide us, it's what you think my views should be that divides us.

If you think I will give up my rights and forsake social etiquette to make you "FEEL" better you are sadly mistaken

If liberal democrats would just stop shooting people gun violence would drop by 90%
CosmicAlfonzo
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/13/2012 10:35:08 AM
What's the alternative? Mitt Romney? Lu.

ANARCHY!
Official "High Priest of Secular Affairs and Transient Distributor of Sonic Apple Seeds relating to the Reptilian Division of Paperwork Immoliation" of The FREEDO Bureaucracy, a DDO branch of the Erisian Front, a subdivision of the Discordian Back, a Limb of the Illuminatian Cosmic Utensil Corp
Lordknukle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/13/2012 10:46:08 AM
Educated people who look at the statistics will likely agree with me for the fact that he should not get re-elected.

Welfare hogs and people who get government benefits, i.e, black people, will likely agree that he is best for their own self-interests, no matter how much he is screwing the economy up.

Guess who's going to decide the votes?
"Easy is the descent to Avernus, for the door to the Underworld lies upon both day and night. But to retrace your steps and return to the breezes above- that's the task, that's the toil."
Contra
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/13/2012 11:41:20 AM
I say no.

Under Obama, the economy has done very well.

Sigged

The economic recovery from a terrible decline has been very slow.

Furthermore, our place in the world has been weakened. Obama has helped put us permanently on a weaker trajectory in both growth and strength.

His vision, if achieved, will make things even worse.

And this is directed towards LK as well.

Blacks, Jews, and whoever else may be benefiting from the current social code (in reality, it is the wealthy) usually don't vote their self-interest.

Voters vote their identity, not their self interest in most cases. Why do poor whites vote for candidates who pursue tax cuts for the wealthy, which would hurt them? I prove my point.
"The solution [for Republicans] is to admit that Bush was a bad president, stop this racist homophobic stuff, stop trying to give most of the tax cuts to the rich, propose a real alternative to Obamacare that actually works, and propose smart free market solutions to our economic problems." - Distraff

"Americans are better off in a dynamic, free-enterprise-based economy that fosters economic growth, opportunity and upward mobility." - Paul Ryan
lannan13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/14/2012 7:32:47 AM
NO Obama sent this nation to Hell. It's his fault and he doesn't deserve it. http://www.youtube.com...
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
Microsuck
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/14/2012 7:37:37 AM
Yes, Obama should be re-elected. He is better choice than any other candidates running. I'd gladly debate the topic of Obama in a few weeks.
Wall of Fail

Devil worship much? - SD
Newsflash: Atheists do not believe in the Devil! - Me
Newsflash: I doesnt matter if you think you do or not.....You do - SD

"you [imabench] are very naive and so i do not consider your opinions as having any merit. you must still be in highschool" - falconduler