Total Posts:12|Showing Posts:1-12
Jump to topic:

TheGuardian: P2 Freemasons Have Massive Power

GeoLaureate8
Posts: 12,252
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/15/2012 12:11:55 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
"the real killers will never be brought to justice because they are being protected by the Italian state, by members of the P2 masonic lodge. They have massive power. They are made up of a mixture of politicians, bank presidents, the military, top security and so on. This is a case that they continue to open and close again and again but it will never be resolved. The higher you go, the less evidence you will find."
guardian.co.uk
12th of May 2012

http://www.guardian.co.uk...
"We must raise the standard of the Old, free, decentralized, and strictly limited Republic."
-- Murray Rothbard

"The worst thing that can happen to a good cause is, not to be skillfully attacked, but to be ineptly defended."
-- Frederic Bastiat
MouthWash
Posts: 2,607
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/15/2012 11:58:47 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
Murder Suspect: "The Freemasons/Illuminati did it!"
Guy on a forum: WHAT MORE DO YOU NEED?
"Well, that gives whole new meaning to my assassination. If I was going to die anyway, perhaps I should leave the Bolsheviks' descendants some Christmas cookies instead of breaking their dishes and vodka bottles in their sleep." -Tsar Nicholas II (YYW)
inferno
Posts: 10,625
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/15/2012 12:05:11 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 5/15/2012 12:11:55 AM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
"the real killers will never be brought to justice because they are being protected by the Italian state, by members of the P2 masonic lodge. They have massive power. They are made up of a mixture of politicians, bank presidents, the military, top security and so on. This is a case that they continue to open and close again and again but it will never be resolved. The higher you go, the less evidence you will find."
guardian.co.uk
12th of May 2012

http://www.guardian.co.uk...

They are the Principalities Of Darkness. They operate under the cloak of justice, but they are workers of iniquity. Google MK ULTRA.
These people are the most powerful individuals on the planet today, and even have the jurisdiction to overthrow the President Of The United States.
They are also in the bloodline of Satan, which compromises of the 13 ruling elite families and genetic-inclined dynasties and are on all corners of the Earth. Some call them hybrids.
Many of them are in hiding, because they work behind the scenes in states and domains of media, currency, crime, war, and internet. They do not react to normal opposition. Only to anarchy and physical exposure of their worldwide agenda. Soon you will see this with your own eyes.
It is almost that time my fellow friends.
GeoLaureate8
Posts: 12,252
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/15/2012 12:26:24 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 5/15/2012 11:58:47 AM, MouthWash wrote:
Murder Suspect: "The Freemasons/Illuminati did it!"
Guy on a forum: WHAT MORE DO YOU NEED?

Strawman. I don't claim that this is all the evidence there is for the Illuminati. My point in posting this was to bring attention to the fact that even the mainstream news is reporting on the realities the secret society control of nations.
"We must raise the standard of the Old, free, decentralized, and strictly limited Republic."
-- Murray Rothbard

"The worst thing that can happen to a good cause is, not to be skillfully attacked, but to be ineptly defended."
-- Frederic Bastiat
CosmicAlfonzo
Posts: 5,955
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/15/2012 12:32:46 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
No one suspects those crazy Discordians and the Erisian Front.
Official "High Priest of Secular Affairs and Transient Distributor of Sonic Apple Seeds relating to the Reptilian Division of Paperwork Immoliation" of The FREEDO Bureaucracy, a DDO branch of the Erisian Front, a subdivision of the Discordian Back, a Limb of the Illuminatian Cosmic Utensil Corp
MouthWash
Posts: 2,607
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/15/2012 12:58:07 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 5/15/2012 12:26:24 PM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
At 5/15/2012 11:58:47 AM, MouthWash wrote:
Murder Suspect: "The Freemasons/Illuminati did it!"
Guy on a forum: WHAT MORE DO YOU NEED?

Strawman. I don't claim that this is all the evidence there is for the Illuminati. My point in posting this was to bring attention to the fact that even the mainstream news is reporting on the realities the secret society control of nations.

Double strawman. I was joking, but in all honesty I don't know why this should be considered evidence by anyone other than a lunatic.
"Well, that gives whole new meaning to my assassination. If I was going to die anyway, perhaps I should leave the Bolsheviks' descendants some Christmas cookies instead of breaking their dishes and vodka bottles in their sleep." -Tsar Nicholas II (YYW)
inferno
Posts: 10,625
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/15/2012 1:01:02 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 5/15/2012 12:58:07 PM, MouthWash wrote:
At 5/15/2012 12:26:24 PM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
At 5/15/2012 11:58:47 AM, MouthWash wrote:
Murder Suspect: "The Freemasons/Illuminati did it!"
Guy on a forum: WHAT MORE DO YOU NEED?

Strawman. I don't claim that this is all the evidence there is for the Illuminati. My point in posting this was to bring attention to the fact that even the mainstream news is reporting on the realities the secret society control of nations.

Double strawman. I was joking, but in all honesty I don't know why this should be considered evidence by anyone other than a lunatic.

No. The only lunatics are people like you who live in a well framed box. Yes, Geo is telling you the truth. The Earth is not flat. And yes, you like others are being
taken for a ride and lied to daily. Only those who dwell on the inner circle, or have been enlightened know the real truth about the universe and the secrecy that lies
within.
GeoLaureate8
Posts: 12,252
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/15/2012 1:19:21 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 5/15/2012 12:58:07 PM, MouthWash wrote:
I don't know why this should be considered evidence by anyone other than a lunatic.

I never said it was evidence. It is simply interesting to note that people of power and influence (Mafia banker for the Vatican) are reporting that the Freemasons have massive political and economic power and that this report was included in mainstream news.
"We must raise the standard of the Old, free, decentralized, and strictly limited Republic."
-- Murray Rothbard

"The worst thing that can happen to a good cause is, not to be skillfully attacked, but to be ineptly defended."
-- Frederic Bastiat
inferno
Posts: 10,625
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/15/2012 1:23:46 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 5/15/2012 1:19:21 PM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
At 5/15/2012 12:58:07 PM, MouthWash wrote:
I don't know why this should be considered evidence by anyone other than a lunatic.

I never said it was evidence. It is simply interesting to note that people of power and influence (Mafia banker for the Vatican) are reporting that the Freemasons have massive political and economic power and that this report was included in mainstream news.

Dont forget the Trilateral Com, Halliburton, and the Federal Reserve.
MouthWash
Posts: 2,607
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/15/2012 1:59:18 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 5/15/2012 1:01:02 PM, inferno wrote:
At 5/15/2012 12:58:07 PM, MouthWash wrote:
At 5/15/2012 12:26:24 PM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
At 5/15/2012 11:58:47 AM, MouthWash wrote:
Murder Suspect: "The Freemasons/Illuminati did it!"
Guy on a forum: WHAT MORE DO YOU NEED?

Strawman. I don't claim that this is all the evidence there is for the Illuminati. My point in posting this was to bring attention to the fact that even the mainstream news is reporting on the realities the secret society control of nations.

Double strawman. I was joking, but in all honesty I don't know why this should be considered evidence by anyone other than a lunatic.

No. The only lunatics are people like you who live in a well framed box. Yes, Geo is telling you the truth. The Earth is not flat. And yes, you like others are being
taken for a ride and lied to daily. Only those who dwell on the inner circle, or have been enlightened know the real truth about the universe and the secrecy that lies
within.

Exactly. You FOOL! I am God, I created the Heavens and the Earth last Tuesday, and all your memories have been planted to test your faith! You are a hypocrite, young man, and you shall pay the price!
"Well, that gives whole new meaning to my assassination. If I was going to die anyway, perhaps I should leave the Bolsheviks' descendants some Christmas cookies instead of breaking their dishes and vodka bottles in their sleep." -Tsar Nicholas II (YYW)
inferno
Posts: 10,625
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/15/2012 2:03:05 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 5/15/2012 1:59:18 PM, MouthWash wrote:
At 5/15/2012 1:01:02 PM, inferno wrote:
At 5/15/2012 12:58:07 PM, MouthWash wrote:
At 5/15/2012 12:26:24 PM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
At 5/15/2012 11:58:47 AM, MouthWash wrote:
Murder Suspect: "The Freemasons/Illuminati did it!"
Guy on a forum: WHAT MORE DO YOU NEED?

Strawman. I don't claim that this is all the evidence there is for the Illuminati. My point in posting this was to bring attention to the fact that even the mainstream news is reporting on the realities the secret society control of nations.

Double strawman. I was joking, but in all honesty I don't know why this should be considered evidence by anyone other than a lunatic.

No. The only lunatics are people like you who live in a well framed box. Yes, Geo is telling you the truth. The Earth is not flat. And yes, you like others are being
taken for a ride and lied to daily. Only those who dwell on the inner circle, or have been enlightened know the real truth about the universe and the secrecy that lies
within.

Exactly. You FOOL! I am God, I created the Heavens and the Earth last Tuesday, and all your memories have been planted to test your faith! You are a hypocrite, young man, and you shall pay the price!

They say an empty wagon makes a lot of noise. I am positive that a scoundrel like yourself does not even have the guts to associate or confront these
shadowy elites. Well I have. And they would eat wealkings like you for lunch. Dont ever disrespect Freemasons or their organization.
Wnope
Posts: 6,924
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/15/2012 3:32:33 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 5/15/2012 12:11:55 AM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
"the real killers will never be brought to justice because they are being protected by the Italian state, by members of the P2 masonic lodge. They have massive power. They are made up of a mixture of politicians, bank presidents, the military, top security and so on. This is a case that they continue to open and close again and again but it will never be resolved. The higher you go, the less evidence you will find."
guardian.co.uk
12th of May 2012

http://www.guardian.co.uk...

Did you miss the part where it says "in the months before his death he had been accused of stealing millions being laundered on behalf of the mafia?"

The man you quoted is a mafia godfather linked to the killing of two Sicilian policemen. He's been put in jail for smuggling millions in drugs. He claims to have been the victim of a conspiracy in that case. So he has used this excuse TWICE.

The mafia not only admits to wanting the victim dead, the man you quoted admitted his BOSS actively called him to ask him to kill the victim. This was two days before the actual death.