Jump to topic:

Exopolitical Diplomacy

GeoLaureate8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/5/2009 4:37:33 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
Anyone here knowledgeable in exopolitics? This is a very important field of study and something that heavily influences international politics, yet there are very few experts and exopolitical diplomats known to the public.

The European Exopolitics Summit 09 just passed last week and for those interested, here is the roster for the exopolitics congress and the issues that were covered:

http://www.exopoliticseurope.com...

If anyone wants to be certified in the field, look into the Exopolitics Institute to get a certificate in exopolitics and galactic diplomacy.

http://www.exopoliticsinstitute.org...

"We must raise the standard of the Old, free, decentralized, and strictly limited Republic."
-- Murray Rothbard

"The worst thing that can happen to a good cause is, not to be skillfully attacked, but to be ineptly defended."
-- Frederic Bastiat
Xer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/5/2009 4:55:41 PM
At 8/5/2009 4:37:33 PM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
Anyone here knowledgeable in exopolitics? This is a very important field of study and something that heavily influences international politics, yet there are very few experts and exopolitical diplomats known to the public.

Lol. It's about aliens? I've never heard of 'exopolitics' before and I highly doubt it "heavily influences international politics" and I doubt it plays even a minor role in international politics.
Rezzealaux
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/5/2009 4:58:10 PM
what is this i don't even
: If you weren't new here, you'd know not to feed me such attention. This is like an orgasm in my brain right now. *hehe, my name is in a title, hehe* (http://www.debate.org...)

Just in case I get into some BS with FREEDO again about how he's NOT a narcissist.

"The law is there to destroy evil under the constitutional government."
So... what's there to destroy evil inside of and above the constitutional government?
Volkov
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/5/2009 6:09:16 PM
Exopolitics, as it currently stands, is nothing but a slight-fringe group of politicos that believe in aliens. The problem is that you cannot have "exopolitics" when there is nothing out there to politic with, at least nothing out there that wants to acknowledge themselves to the general public.

But, regardless, it is an interesting thing. I've always been interested in politics, no matter where they're geographically based. Earth-to-space politics would be interesting, no? What status would Earth have, if there were other habitable human worlds? Would it need to be protected, and would resources need to be sent? Would that operate under a capitalist/commercial system, or a government-run resource distribution program?

All interesting.
wjmelements
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/5/2009 7:45:59 PM
At 8/5/2009 4:58:10 PM, Rezzealaux wrote:

Me neither.

Define exopolitics.
in the blink of an eye you finally see the light
mongoose
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/5/2009 7:57:13 PM
At 8/5/2009 7:45:59 PM, wjmelements wrote:

Me neither.

Define exopolitics.

Exopolitics: the hypothetical study of political relations between humans and extraterrestrial civilizations.

http://en.wikipedia.org...
It is odd when one's capacity for compassion is measured not in what he is willing to do by his own time, effort, and property, but what he will force others to do with their own property instead.
Rezzealaux
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/5/2009 8:02:01 PM
At 8/5/2009 7:57:13 PM, mongoose wrote:

Me neither.

Define exopolitics.

Exopolitics: the hypothetical study of political relations between humans and extraterrestrial civilizations.

Expolitics: 100% mental masturbation as humans have not yet actually made contact with extraterrestrial civilzations. Compare with religion, solipsism, and conspiracy theories. Contrast with science, philosophy, and common sense.
: If you weren't new here, you'd know not to feed me such attention. This is like an orgasm in my brain right now. *hehe, my name is in a title, hehe* (http://www.debate.org...)

Just in case I get into some BS with FREEDO again about how he's NOT a narcissist.

So... what's there to destroy evil inside of and above the constitutional government?
regebro
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/5/2009 11:04:25 PM
Anyone here knowledgeable in exopolitics? This is a very important field of study

No it's not. That said, I'm sure it could be great fun and a good mental exercise, if doe with the right people. However:

These people are obviously just UFO nuts and well known conspiracists.

http://www.exopoliticsinstitute.org...

Hahahaha! Oooh, lovely.
So prove me wrong, then.
Ragnar_Rahl
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/5/2009 11:11:45 PM
At 8/5/2009 6:09:16 PM, Volkov wrote:
Exopolitics, as it currently stands, is nothing but a slight-fringe group of politicos that believe in aliens. The problem is that you cannot have "exopolitics" when there is nothing out there to politic with
There are rumors.
You use the rumors to build up a loony fringe.
You use the loony fringe to swing a bloc between candidates in exchange for some minor political concession.
???
Political Profit!
It came to be at its height. It was commanded to command. It was a capital before its first stone was laid. It was a monument to the spirit of man.
GeoLaureate8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/6/2009 3:09:35 AM

Me neither.

Define exopolitics.

The correct definition is "the study of government and political processes in an interstellar society." (Defined by the person who coined the term.)

At 8/5/2009 11:04:25 PM, regebro wrote:
Anyone here knowledgeable in exopolitics? This is a very important field of study

No it's not. That said, I'm sure it could be great fun and a good mental exercise, if doe with the right people. However:

Actually no. These people are PhDs, scientists, command sergeant generals of Supreme Headquarters Allied Powers Europe of NATO, CSETI members, etc.

At 8/5/2009 6:09:16 PM, Volkov wrote:
Exopolitics, as it currently stands, is nothing but a slight-fringe group of politicos that believe in aliens. The problem is that you cannot have "exopolitics" when there is nothing out there to politic with, at least nothing out there that wants to acknowledge themselves to the general public.

Yes, actually there really are exopolitical diplomatic relations with various E.T. civilizations that take place. Our governments have positive relations with the Draconians and are being opposed by the Galactic Federation of the Pleiadies.

At 8/5/2009 8:02:01 PM, Rezzealaux wrote:

Me neither.

Define exopolitics.

Expolitics: 100% mental masturbation as humans have not yet actually made contact with extraterrestrial civilzations.

Not true. Ever heard of the Disclosure Project? "We have over 400 government, military, and intelligence community witnesses testifying to their direct, personal, first hand experience with UFOs, ETs, ET technology, and the cover-up that keeps this information secret." - disclosureproject.org

"We must raise the standard of the Old, free, decentralized, and strictly limited Republic."
-- Murray Rothbard

"The worst thing that can happen to a good cause is, not to be skillfully attacked, but to be ineptly defended."
-- Frederic Bastiat
Xer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/6/2009 5:18:43 AM
At 8/6/2009 3:09:35 AM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
Yes, actually there really are exopolitical diplomatic relations with various E.T. civilizations that take place. Our governments have positive relations with the Draconians and are being opposed by the Galactic Federation of the Pleiadies.

Lmfao haahahahhahahaahah. Are you f*cking serious!?!?!?!!?!? Roflcopter x1000.
Volkov
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/6/2009 9:18:00 AM

Why would... what... how?...

I can't even think up of a question in response to this. Cite some sources, not from Prison Planet?
Ragnar_Rahl
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/6/2009 9:22:52 AM
Testimony, as usual, is not proof, Geolaureate. People lie.
It came to be at its height. It was commanded to command. It was a capital before its first stone was laid. It was a monument to the spirit of man.
Rezzealaux
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/6/2009 10:35:06 AM
The correct definition is "the study of government and political processes in an interstellar society." (Defined by the person who coined the term.)
In any case, Obama doesn't seem to give much of a d*mn about it right now.

Actually no. These people are PhDs, scientists, command sergeant generals of Supreme Headquarters Allied Powers Europe of NATO, CSETI members, etc.
So's our (currently jailed) Kent Hovind and all our friends at the Discovery Institute.

Ummmmmmmm..... and how did you come across this information? No actually, I don't care. How did you verify that the information you came across was true? Also, could you describe these Draconians and this Galactic Federation? I'm not particularly interested in their looks (though that would be nice too), but like, how do we communicate with them? Where are they, why can't we see them? What are their relations? Do humans trade with them? Just the general basics is what I want to know.

Not true. Ever heard of the Disclosure Project? "We have over 400 government, military, and intelligence community witnesses testifying to their direct, personal, first hand experience with UFOs, ETs, ET technology, and the cover-up that keeps this information secret." - disclosureproject.org
If we're going to go with the ad populum fallacy, God exists and these aliens do not. There are 6.6 billion people on earth and more than 80% of em believe in God. That'd be 5,280,000,000 people. 400 testifiers for ET makes .00000606% of the human population. Not that I buy ad populum anyways, but just a thought.

Also, ditto to R_R. Testimony is not equivalent to evidence.

GeoLaureate8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/6/2009 1:25:26 PM
At 8/6/2009 10:35:06 AM, Rezzealaux wrote:
In any case, Obama doesn't seem to give much of a d*mn about it right now.

At least not publically.

So's our (currently jailed) Kent Hovind and all our friends at the Discovery Institute.

Ummmmmmmm..... and how did you come across this information? No actually, I don't care. How did you verify that the information you came across was true?

Multiple inside sources and a couple extraterrestrials from which I am able to cross reference information. Specifically, an Andromedan contactee, a Pleiadian, a channeller of the Pleiadians, a Draconian contactee, and information put out by the Galactic Federation of Light.

Also, could you describe these Draconians and this Galactic Federation?
I'm not particularly interested in their looks (though that would be nice too), but like, how do we communicate with them?

Based on what the contactees have said, they speak telepathically, and on occasion speak English (they can speak any language). Chanelling is another form of telepathic communication.

Where are they, why can't we see them?

There are both interdimensionals and extraterrestrials. These Draconians are 4th dimensional beings (from Draco) and require a human host to manifest into this dimension. This is the purpose behind many of the rituals that the elites take part in. They perform rituals to allow these interdimensionals into our dimension to communicate with them. This is also why the elites are so obsessed with maintaining their bloodlines. They have a specific biology (advanced DNA) that allows these 4th Dimensional entities to reside inside them. You know how a scientist will put on long elastic gloves to protect his hands when sticking them into a container of different substances? Same concept for the Draconians. The Pleiadians and Andromedans however can manifest physically in our reality, and the higher dimensions. This is why we don't see them. Many of these entities are interdimensional and could be standing next to you, and you wouldn't know it.

What are their relations? Do humans trade with them? Just the general basics is what I want to know.

The Nazis had relations with them. Had something to do with the Vril Society. Some of these extraterrestrials work in our Deep Underground Military Bases. The primary relation is between the Draconians and our world leaders. The Draconians and the global elites are coopting together to create a one world government. The Pleiadians and Andromedans feel that they shouldn't interfere because they feel we need to face these challenges on our own.

If we're going to go with the ad populum fallacy, God exists and these aliens do not. There are 6.6 billion people on earth and more than 80% of em believe in God. That'd be 5,280,000,000 people. 400 testifiers for ET makes .00000606% of the human population. Not that I buy ad populum anyways, but just a thought.

Believing in God is not the same as SEEING God. That entire comparison is invalid. Ad populum does not even apply because no one is saying "oh look at how many believe this." It's more like "look at how many people have SEEN this." It's 400 EYE WITNESSES, 400 sources of DIRECT EVIDENCE that could stand it's ground in a court of law.

Wrong.

Direct evidence is defined as "testimony/other proof which expressly or straight-forwardly proves the existence of a fact. Direct evidence is evidence which, if believed, proves the existence of the fact in issue without inference or presumption. It is evidence which comes from one who speaks directly of his or her own knowledge on the main or ultimate fact to be proved, or who saw or heard the factual matters which are the subject of the testimony." - Wiki
-- Murray Rothbard

-- Frederic Bastiat
Rezzealaux
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/6/2009 1:46:46 PM
At 8/6/2009 1:25:26 PM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:

Ummmmmmmm..... and how did you come across this information? No actually, I don't care. How did you verify that the information you came across was true?
Multiple inside sources and a couple extraterrestrials from which I am able to cross reference information. Specifically, an Andromedan contactee, a Pleiadian, a channeller of the Pleiadians, a Draconian contactee, and information put out by the Galactic Federation of Light.
So do these names have any meaning, or do we just assign it to them?

Also, could you describe these Draconians and this Galactic Federation?
I'm not particularly interested in their looks (though that would be nice too), but like, how do we communicate with them?
Based on what the contactees have said, they speak telepathically, and on occasion speak English (they can speak any language). Chanelling is another form of telepathic communication.
......oooookay, so how would I differentiate the voices in my head from that of a Draconian's?

Where are they, why can't we see them?
There are both interdimensionals and extraterrestrials. These Draconians are 4th dimensional beings (from Draco) and require a human host to manifest into this dimension. This is the purpose behind many of the rituals that the elites take part in. They perform rituals to allow these interdimensionals into our dimension to communicate with them. This is also why the elites are so obsessed with maintaining their bloodlines. They have a specific biology (advanced DNA) that allows these 4th Dimensional entities to reside inside them. You know how a scientist will put on long elastic gloves to protect his hands when sticking them into a container of different substances? Same concept for the Draconians. The Pleiadians and Andromedans however can manifest physically in our reality, and the higher dimensions. This is why we don't see them. Many of these entities are interdimensional and could be standing next to you, and you wouldn't know it.
The definition of existence is to have objective material presence, or objectively measurable effects of the material presence. Do these Draconians exist (by that definition), or do they not? Also, what the hell does interdimensional mean?

What are their relations? Do humans trade with them? Just the general basics is what I want to know.
The Nazis had relations with them. Had something to do with the Vril Society. Some of these extraterrestrials work in our Deep Underground Military Bases. The primary relation is between the Draconians and our world leaders. The Draconians and the global elites are coopting together to create a one world government. The Pleiadians and Andromedans feel that they shouldn't interfere because they feel we need to face these challenges on our own.
Okay, so the Draconians are d!cks. I don't particularly believe in them, but if they're trying to make a one world government, they're my enemy anyways and I really don't give a flying f!ck about them. As for these Pleiadians and Andromedans, if they are not interfering, it is effectively the same to me as nonexistence. They exist to me as much as some fish at the bottom of the sea do.

Believing in God is not the same as SEEING God. That entire comparison is invalid. Ad populum does not even apply because no one is saying "oh look at how many believe this." It's more like "look at how many people have SEEN this." It's 400 EYE WITNESSES, 400 sources of DIRECT EVIDENCE that could stand it's ground in a court of law.
Please have them stand in a court of law. Have them attempt to write a science book with these aliens (for lack of a better phrase) in them, or have a polisci book written with these aliens in them. Even better, a history book with these aliens in them. I'd like to see what happens. I expect a Kitzmiller Vs Dover outcome.

Wrong.

Direct evidence is defined as "testimony/other proof which expressly or straight-forwardly proves the existence of a fact. Direct evidence is evidence which, if believed, proves the existence of the fact in issue without inference or presumption. It is evidence which comes from one who speaks directly of his or her own knowledge on the main or ultimate fact to be proved, or who saw or heard the factual matters which are the subject of the testimony." - Wiki
Then God has plenty of direct evidence. People claim they experience God just like people experience these Draconians. See Godsands, Inquire_Truth, and DATCMOTO for details.

Ragnar_Rahl
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/6/2009 2:30:31 PM
Direct evidence is defined as "testimony/other proof which expressly or straight-forwardly proves the existence of a fact. Direct evidence is evidence which, if believed

This implies a contradiction. The term "evidence" refers to things that engender belief in rational individuals. Requiring belief BEFORE something means it isn't evidence.
regebro
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/6/2009 2:35:40 PM

Actually no. These people are PhDs, scientists

Who happen to be UFO nuts with some well known conspiracy nuts mixed in. High education does not guarantee sanity.

command sergeant generals of Supreme Headquarters Allied Powers Europe of NATO,

Maybe you are impressed by him have a long title, but a Command Sargent Major is NOT a high rank. In fact, it's not even an officer rank. Sargent Majors are basically people who have a loud voice, so the can scream a lot to get things done. I was a very bad Sargent. (I finished up as a Lieutenant after my year in the Swedish army).

In the US army a Command Sargent Major basically commands around 10 people. A complete nobody, in other words.

CSETI members, etc.

CSETI is an organization for conspiracy nuts, founded by conspiracy nuts. It's deliberately named to have a name confusingly similar to the serious SETI project, but there is no connection.

So sorry dude, but all these guys are nutcases.

And apparently, so are you.
So prove me wrong, then.
GeoLaureate8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/6/2009 4:49:16 PM
At 8/6/2009 1:46:46 PM, Rezzealaux wrote:

What?

......oooookay, so how would I differentiate the voices in my head from that of a Draconian's?

Because the ET would be standing in front of your face while you spoke to him. That's the difference between telepathic speech and channeling. Telepathic speech is face to face conversation, channeling is like a long distance phone call.

The definition of existence is to have objective material presence, or objectively measurable effects of the material presence. Do these Draconians exist (by that definition), or do they not? Also, what the hell does interdimensional mean?

They exist on another frequency range. Just like television or radio frequencies are all around you, but you can't see or feel them. These interdimensionals exist on a frequency very close to ours. You know, the slower the vibration, the more dense, the faster the vibration, the less dense. Frequency is a measurement of the fluctuation of waves/vibrations. Something that is on a higher frequency may appear to be immaterial to us, but exists regardless.

Okay, so the Draconians are d!cks. I don't particularly believe in them, but if they're trying to make a one world government, they're my enemy anyways and I really don't give a flying f!ck about them. As for these Pleiadians and Andromedans, if they are not interfering, it is effectively the same to me as nonexistence. They exist to me as much as some fish at the bottom of the sea do.

They are interfering in a more subtle way. They aren't flying fleets of UFO's over Washington D.C. but they are assisting us through channelers and providing us with information.

Then God has plenty of direct evidence. People claim they experience God just like people experience these Draconians. See Godsands, Inquire_Truth, and DATCMOTO for details.

No. When have you ever heard someone say they have seen Jesus Christ physically manifest in front of them? Probably never. Inquire_Truth refuses to describe these experiences, GodSands says things very vague like "I felt Jesus enter my body," and DATCMOTO hears voices in his head. That is NOT direct evidence nor can it be compared to people who have physically seen and interacted with extraterrestrials, not to mention, multiple people witnessing the same thing at once, proving that one person isn't just merely delusional.

-- Murray Rothbard

-- Frederic Bastiat
LB628
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/6/2009 5:39:23 PM
At 8/6/2009 4:54:05 PM, Nags wrote:
GeoLaureate8- Can I please see some sources. Because I'm starting to think you're actually crazy.

Only now?
GeoLaureate8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/6/2009 5:40:42 PM
At 8/6/2009 5:39:23 PM, LB628 wrote:
GeoLaureate8- Can I please see some sources. Because I'm starting to think you're actually crazy.

Only now?

Yeah, people thought I was crazy the minute I joined.

-- Murray Rothbard

-- Frederic Bastiat
Rezzealaux
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/6/2009 5:52:06 PM
At 8/6/2009 4:49:16 PM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
At 8/6/2009 1:46:46 PM, Rezzealaux wrote:
What?
Take the Andromedans. Did they come to us saying, "We are called Andromedans", did they point to a star map and we refer to them as "Andromedans", or what? Americas call a certain plot of land "China", but the people who live there call it "Center of the World". We call a certain plot of land "America", but people in "China" call it "Beautiful Land". For Andromedans, how does this work?

Because the ET would be standing in front of your face while you spoke to him. That's the difference between telepathic speech and channeling. Telepathic speech is face to face conversation, channeling is like a long distance phone call.
Okay, please send one over. I would like to see one. If they can take any form, I'd like to see one as a hot anime girl. Tell it/him/her that I'd prefer either Kurumu Kurono from Rosario+Vampire or Mari Illustrious Makinami from Rebuild of Evangelion.

They exist on another frequency range. Just like television or radio frequencies are all around you, but you can't see or feel them. These interdimensionals exist on a frequency very close to ours. You know, the slower the vibration, the more dense, the faster the vibration, the less dense. Frequency is a measurement of the fluctuation of waves/vibrations. Something that is on a higher frequency may appear to be immaterial to us, but exists regardless.
And this is frequency of what?

They are interfering in a more subtle way. They aren't flying fleets of UFO's over Washington D.C. but they are assisting us through channelers and providing us with information.
.......so anyways like I was saying, please, send one over.

No. When have you ever heard someone say they have seen Jesus Christ physically manifest in front of them? Probably never. Inquire_Truth refuses to describe these experiences, GodSands says things very vague like "I felt Jesus enter my body," and DATCMOTO hears voices in his head. That is NOT direct evidence nor can it be compared to people who have physically seen and interacted with extraterrestrials, not to mention, multiple people witnessing the same thing at once, proving that one person isn't just merely delusional.
Okay, I was misunderstanding based off of "telepathy" and "channeling" then. As said twice before, please send one of these extraterrestrials over to have a conversation with me.

crayon
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/6/2009 6:44:43 PM
At 8/6/2009 2:30:11 PM, crayon wrote:
I think you meant to post this one to /x/.

here, I posted it for you.
http://www.freezepage.com...
looks like even good old 4chan thinks you're insane.
wjmelements
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/6/2009 6:47:06 PM
At 8/6/2009 6:44:43 PM, crayon wrote:

lol, you can get a Certificate in Exopolitics at the Exopolitics Institute.
crayon
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/6/2009 6:55:57 PM
At 8/6/2009 6:47:06 PM, wjmelements wrote:

you know it's just the first post of this thread reposted, right?
wjmelements
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/6/2009 7:06:07 PM
At 8/6/2009 5:40:42 PM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
At 8/6/2009 5:39:23 PM, LB628 wrote:

Only now?

Yeah, people thought I was crazy the minute I joined.

I confirm.
wjmelements
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/6/2009 7:06:47 PM
At 8/6/2009 6:55:57 PM, crayon wrote:
At 8/6/2009 6:47:06 PM, wjmelements wrote:

you know it's just the first post of this thread reposted, right?

Hadn't noticed that.
regebro
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/6/2009 11:26:22 PM

All conspiracy nuts are. There is something wrong with how they think. It's kinda fascinating, if you just somehow could get into how they think. But you can't. It's like a weird black box that has no logic.
So prove me wrong, then.