Jump to topic:

Effects of Gun Laws

Calvincambridge
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/16/2012 9:26:00 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
This is true. Bypass by sword would work though. Slice their azzes to pieces.
Trying to figure out women is like trying to solve a Rubik's cube with missing pieces. While blind. And on fire. And being shot.-Agent_Orange
Dude. Shades
That is all.- Thaddeus Rivers
One thing that isn't a joke though is the fact that woman are computers.Some buttons you can press and it'l work fine, but if you push the wrong one you'll get the blue screen of death.
silly, thett. girls are only good for sex. being friends with a female is of no value.-darkkermit
CosmicAlfonzo
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/17/2012 6:49:24 AM
Lmao @ end of video.

Slicy dicey stabby swords are illegal in a lot of places too. Most states have some type of limit on the length of a carrying blade. Of course, diplomacy is the best defense. If you are perceptive, collected, know how to mind your own business, and aren't a snitch, no one will mess with you. You've got to be fearless.
Official "High Priest of Secular Affairs and Transient Distributor of Sonic Apple Seeds relating to the Reptilian Division of Paperwork Immoliation" of The FREEDO Bureaucracy, a DDO branch of the Erisian Front, a subdivision of the Discordian Back, a Limb of the Illuminatian Cosmic Utensil Corp
OberHerr
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/17/2012 7:04:07 AM
At 5/17/2012 6:49:24 AM, CosmicAlfonzo wrote:
Lmao @ end of video.

Slicy dicey stabby swords are illegal in a lot of places too. Most states have some type of limit on the length of a carrying blade. Of course, diplomacy is the best defense. If you are perceptive, collected, know how to mind your own business, and aren't a snitch, no one will mess with you. You've got to be fearless.

Um, no.

If someone wants to rob you, they won't give a damn about any of that. They will just rob you.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-OBERHERR'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Official Enforcer for the DDO Elite(if they existed).

"Cases are anti-town." - FourTrouble

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
CosmicAlfonzo
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/17/2012 8:20:44 AM
At 5/17/2012 7:04:07 AM, OberHerr wrote:
Um, no.

If someone wants to rob you, they won't give a damn about any of that. They will just rob you.

I never said to walk around unarmed. What do you think, I'm stupid?

But you won't even really be a target unless you look like you have valuables. I carry around a guitar, but I'm always strapped.... not that I stick around bad places too long... I'm in Key West right now. Hah

When I do go into "bad" neighborhoods, people just want to party with me. When I'm in between towns, I look and smell like poverty.
Official "High Priest of Secular Affairs and Transient Distributor of Sonic Apple Seeds relating to the Reptilian Division of Paperwork Immoliation" of The FREEDO Bureaucracy, a DDO branch of the Erisian Front, a subdivision of the Discordian Back, a Limb of the Illuminatian Cosmic Utensil Corp
DanT
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/17/2012 9:16:59 AM
At 5/17/2012 8:20:44 AM, CosmicAlfonzo wrote:
At 5/17/2012 7:04:07 AM, OberHerr wrote:
Um, no.

I never said to walk around unarmed. What do you think, I'm stupid?

But you won't even really be a target unless you look like you have valuables. I carry around a guitar, but I'm always strapped.... not that I stick around bad places too long... I'm in Key West right now. Hah

When I do go into "bad" neighborhoods, people just want to party with me. When I'm in between towns, I look and smell like poverty.

Ever been to New Town?
"Chemical weapons are no different than any other types of weapons."~Lordknukle
CosmicAlfonzo
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/17/2012 10:16:45 AM
Yeah. I know a guy from Connecticut who got 4k jacked off of him.

I wouldn't be scared of any neighborhood in kw anyway, but I'm already in the cool with the mob down here. If I did get any trouble,there would be regrets.

I honestly don't find Key West that threatening. Worst place I've been since Chicago was Miami, and I didn't really stay there too long.

Hell, Austin was pretty mild even. Barring the crackheads, there really wasn't anything all that threatening. Closest thing to a gang over there are the juggalos. They aren't really that dangerous. The drag rats, despite their reputation are very nice people. They aren't really even a gang so much as a bunch of people who party at the same spot.

I'm going to head up to Nashville in a few days.
DanT
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/17/2012 11:42:49 AM
At 5/17/2012 10:16:45 AM, CosmicAlfonzo wrote:
Yeah. I know a guy from Connecticut who got 4k jacked off of him.

I wouldn't be scared of any neighborhood in kw anyway, but I'm already in the cool with the mob down here. If I did get any trouble,there would be regrets.

I honestly don't find Key West that threatening. Worst place I've been since Chicago was Miami, and I didn't really stay there too long.

Hell, Austin was pretty mild even. Barring the crackheads, there really wasn't anything all that threatening. Closest thing to a gang over there are the juggalos. They aren't really that dangerous. The drag rats, despite their reputation are very nice people. They aren't really even a gang so much as a bunch of people who party at the same spot.

I'm going to head up to Nashville in a few days.

I lived in Florida, so I know Florida has allot of gang violence. When I lived there, it had the most gangs in the country. Maybe it's just the part you are in.
CosmicAlfonzo
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/17/2012 12:22:46 PM
I tend to stick where I make money. I'm not really interested in hanging around a crappy place for the sake of doing it. That is one reason I didn't care for Chicago.

There isn't really any gang activity here that I've seen. A bunch of home bums who hang ariund eachother is not a gang. The Vicelords are a gang. GD is a gang.

Hell, even the mafia guys here I'm cool with just operate businesses and drugs. They aren't a violent threat.
OberHerr
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/17/2012 4:03:23 PM
At 5/17/2012 12:22:46 PM, CosmicAlfonzo wrote:
I tend to stick where I make money. I'm not really interested in hanging around a crappy place for the sake of doing it. That is one reason I didn't care for Chicago.

There isn't really any gang activity here that I've seen. A bunch of home bums who hang ariund eachother is not a gang. The Vicelords are a gang. GD is a gang.

Hell, even the mafia guys here I'm cool with just operate businesses and drugs. They aren't a violent threat.

So, if say I SWAT team broke down their doors, they wouldn't fight back?

P

Contra
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/17/2012 4:04:28 PM
At 5/17/2012 6:59:20 AM, airmax1227 wrote:
Hmmm lots of stereotypes in just one scene

+100
"The solution [for Republicans] is to admit that Bush was a bad president, stop this racist homophobic stuff, stop trying to give most of the tax cuts to the rich, propose a real alternative to Obamacare that actually works, and propose smart free market solutions to our economic problems." - Distraff

"Americans are better off in a dynamic, free-enterprise-based economy that fosters economic growth, opportunity and upward mobility." - Paul Ryan
CosmicAlfonzo
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/17/2012 6:18:27 PM
What does that have to do with me? How am I supposed to answer tgat? I'm saying that if you met one on the street, they aren't likely to rob you. They wouldn't mess with you unless you did something to give them reason to.

The violent crime rate in kw is close to the national average.
OberHerr
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/17/2012 8:46:25 PM
At 5/17/2012 6:18:27 PM, CosmicAlfonzo wrote:
What does that have to do with me? How am I supposed to answer tgat? I'm saying that if you met one on the street, they aren't likely to rob you. They wouldn't mess with you unless you did something to give them reason to.

The violent crime rate in kw is close to the national average.

Well, its just that your portraying them as little angels that wouldn't hurt anyone.

CosmicAlfonzo
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/18/2012 8:13:00 AM
No, I'm saying that if you know how to maintain and act properly, you'll be fine. If you think I'm portraying them as angels just because they aren't petty about the crimes they commit, you aren't understanding me.
RoyLatham
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/18/2012 5:25:23 PM
A few years ago a guy in New York city had his apartment cleaned out by thieves while he was away skiing. Thieves often come back a week later, knowing that you will have bought all new stuff. So the guy hooked a neon sign transformer to his window screen and grounded it to the fire escape. He returned the next weekend to find a guy stuck to the screen. No guns.

A New York city jury didn't see a problem with the tactic.
DanT
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/18/2012 6:02:45 PM
At 5/18/2012 5:25:23 PM, RoyLatham wrote:
A few years ago a guy in New York city had his apartment cleaned out by thieves while he was away skiing. Thieves often come back a week later, knowing that you will have bought all new stuff. So the guy hooked a neon sign transformer to his window screen and grounded it to the fire escape. He returned the next weekend to find a guy stuck to the screen. No guns.

A New York city jury didn't see a problem with the tactic.

So instead of shooting them (which may be non-lethal), we should barbeque them on a MacGyver Electric Grill?