Total Posts:92|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Obama's literary agent

DanT
Posts: 5,693
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/17/2012 3:31:41 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Obama's literary agent published a booklet in 1991 saying Obama was born in Kenya.

The promotional booklet was printed in 1991 by Acton & Dystel, who was Obama's literary agency at the time. Barack Obama's biography reads as the following:

"Barack Obama, the first African-American president of the Harvard Law Review, was born in Kenya and raised in Indonesia and Hawaii. The son of an American anthropologist and a Kenyan finance minister, he attended Columbia University and worked as a financial journalist and editor for Business International Corporation. He served as project coordinator in Harlem for the New York Public Interest Research Group, and was Executive Director of the Developing Communities Project in Chicago's South Side. His commitment to social and racial issues will be evident in his first book, Journeys in Black and White."

Here is a picture of the bio
http://www.ijreview.com...

Here is a cropped picture
http://www.ijreview.com...

Note: I do not endorse the birther movement. I am simply passing along important info.
"Chemical weapons are no different than any other types of weapons."~Lordknukle
royalpaladin
Posts: 22,357
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/17/2012 3:33:17 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Did his grandparents plant evidence that he was born in Hawaii (in a Hawaii newspaper) just so that he would be able to run for president? The only way I could think of that happening is if Obama is Illuminati and he was groomed for office. However, you don't believe in the Illuminati, so . . .
DanT
Posts: 5,693
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/17/2012 3:36:29 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 5/17/2012 3:33:17 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
Did his grandparents plant evidence that he was born in Hawaii (in a Hawaii newspaper) just so that he would be able to run for president? The only way I could think of that happening is if Obama is Illuminati and he was groomed for office. However, you don't believe in the Illuminati, so . . .

Again, I'm not endorsing the birther movement, I'm simply sharing the info.
"Chemical weapons are no different than any other types of weapons."~Lordknukle
cbrhawk1
Posts: 588
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/17/2012 3:36:45 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 5/17/2012 3:33:17 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
Did his grandparents plant evidence that he was born in Hawaii (in a Hawaii newspaper) just so that he would be able to run for president? The only way I could think of that happening is if Obama is Illuminati and he was groomed for office. However, you don't believe in the Illuminati, so . . .

Newspaper didn't say he was born in hawaii. They just listed him as a birth. Even if they get their records from the hospital, that still doesn't say he was born in Hawaii because he could have gotten a birth record (different than certificate) even a couple weeks after he was born. This is what the hospital gave the newspaper.
"All science is 'wrong.'" ~ drafterman
cbrhawk1
Posts: 588
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/17/2012 3:38:52 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
As a response to the general post, there are quite a few tidbits that people have found online that list Obama as being born n Kenya, records from far before he was campaigning.

His own grandmother says she witnessed his birth in Kenya. That tells memore than a lot of things.
"All science is 'wrong.'" ~ drafterman
royalpaladin
Posts: 22,357
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/17/2012 3:47:53 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 5/17/2012 3:38:52 PM, cbrhawk1 wrote:
As a response to the general post, there are quite a few tidbits that people have found online that list Obama as being born n Kenya, records from far before he was campaigning.

His own grandmother says she witnessed his birth in Kenya. That tells memore than a lot of things.

Can I have a quote from a reputable source that proves this? His other grandparents say he was born in Hawaii.
royalpaladin
Posts: 22,357
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/17/2012 3:50:05 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 5/17/2012 3:36:45 PM, cbrhawk1 wrote:
At 5/17/2012 3:33:17 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
Did his grandparents plant evidence that he was born in Hawaii (in a Hawaii newspaper) just so that he would be able to run for president? The only way I could think of that happening is if Obama is Illuminati and he was groomed for office. However, you don't believe in the Illuminati, so . . .

Newspaper didn't say he was born in hawaii. They just listed him as a birth.
Yes, and they generally list births for people in the area, not people born in foreign countries.

Also, the newspapers list the address of the parents, and they were clearly living in Hawaii ;)

http://whatreallyhappened.com...
Even if they get their records from the hospital, that still doesn't say he was born in Hawaii because he could have gotten a birth record (different than certificate) even a couple weeks after he was born. This is what the hospital gave the newspaper.
cbrhawk1
Posts: 588
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/17/2012 4:02:32 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Yes, and they generally list births for people in the area, not people born in foreign countries.

Because birth record usually means he was born at a local hospital, but it's not always the case.

I will see if I can find the source, but Hawaii law at the time was such that only one person needed to report as a witness to get a birth record in the 1960s, no additional evidence required.

Also, the newspapers list the address of the parents, and they were clearly living in Hawaii ;)

http://whatreallyhappened.com...

Obama was already born before his parents moved in with relatives in Hawaii. I don't remember the exact details, but it was not their own house, and they didn't stay long.
"All science is 'wrong.'" ~ drafterman
Platypus666
Posts: 262
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/17/2012 4:14:15 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Lets assume that he was born in Kenya.
Who the fvck cares?
Fvcking racists, that's who.
Those are the only people who care and those are the people who try so hard to find evidence for it.
NEVER LOGGING IN UNLESS I AM HIGH

Official "The (Weed) Aquatic (Weed) and (Weed) Egg (Weed) Laying (Weed) Mammalian (Weed) Enforceress (Weed) of (Weed) Liberty (Weed), Cuddliness (Weed), and (Weed) Involuntary (Weed) Administration (Weed) of (POT) Psychoactive (Weed) Substances (Weed) To (Weed) All (Weed) The (Weed) Masses (Weed) Under (Weed?) The (Weed!) Control (Weed) of (Weed) The (Weed) All (Weed) High (Weed) FREEDO (Weed) and (Weed) Yyyyyyyyyyyyeah (WEED)" of the FREEDO Bureaucracy.
wjmelements
Posts: 8,206
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/17/2012 4:22:30 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
I don't care where he was born. He is a citizen and the Constitution should be amended not to discriminate between natural born citizens and naturalized citizens.
in the blink of an eye you finally see the light
ConservativePolitico
Posts: 8,210
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/17/2012 4:27:32 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 5/17/2012 4:22:30 PM, wjmelements wrote:
I don't care where he was born. He is a citizen and the Constitution should be amended not to discriminate between natural born citizens and naturalized citizens.

I disagree.

You have to be born in America to serve as president.
wjmelements
Posts: 8,206
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/17/2012 4:28:59 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 5/17/2012 4:27:32 PM, ConservativePolitico wrote:
At 5/17/2012 4:22:30 PM, wjmelements wrote:
I don't care where he was born. He is a citizen and the Constitution should be amended not to discriminate between natural born citizens and naturalized citizens.

I disagree.

You have to be born in America to serve as president.

Why is that essential? Does being born in America give someone divine insight?
in the blink of an eye you finally see the light
Platypus666
Posts: 262
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/17/2012 4:29:55 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 5/17/2012 4:27:32 PM, ConservativePolitico wrote:
At 5/17/2012 4:22:30 PM, wjmelements wrote:
I don't care where he was born. He is a citizen and the Constitution should be amended not to discriminate between natural born citizens and naturalized citizens.

I disagree.

You have to be born in America to serve as president.

Sure, legally, that is true.
But it does it really make any difference? No. The constitution was written by racists and isn't perfect.
NEVER LOGGING IN UNLESS I AM HIGH

Official "The (Weed) Aquatic (Weed) and (Weed) Egg (Weed) Laying (Weed) Mammalian (Weed) Enforceress (Weed) of (Weed) Liberty (Weed), Cuddliness (Weed), and (Weed) Involuntary (Weed) Administration (Weed) of (POT) Psychoactive (Weed) Substances (Weed) To (Weed) All (Weed) The (Weed) Masses (Weed) Under (Weed?) The (Weed!) Control (Weed) of (Weed) The (Weed) All (Weed) High (Weed) FREEDO (Weed) and (Weed) Yyyyyyyyyyyyeah (WEED)" of the FREEDO Bureaucracy.
ConservativePolitico
Posts: 8,210
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/17/2012 4:31:45 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 5/17/2012 4:28:59 PM, wjmelements wrote:
At 5/17/2012 4:27:32 PM, ConservativePolitico wrote:
At 5/17/2012 4:22:30 PM, wjmelements wrote:
I don't care where he was born. He is a citizen and the Constitution should be amended not to discriminate between natural born citizens and naturalized citizens.

I disagree.

You have to be born in America to serve as president.

Why is that essential? Does being born in America give someone divine insight?

Yes it does. It prevents groups from overseas grooming someone and implanting them in the United States in order to gain political influence. I know you don't think it matters but it does.

You have to be a true American to lead the country. A true, born and bred, American.

We don't want any other political affiliations, ties, allegiance or feelings getting in the way of that.
ConservativePolitico
Posts: 8,210
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/17/2012 4:32:04 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 5/17/2012 4:29:55 PM, Platypus666 wrote:
At 5/17/2012 4:27:32 PM, ConservativePolitico wrote:
At 5/17/2012 4:22:30 PM, wjmelements wrote:
I don't care where he was born. He is a citizen and the Constitution should be amended not to discriminate between natural born citizens and naturalized citizens.

I disagree.

You have to be born in America to serve as president.

Sure, legally, that is true.
But it does it really make any difference? No. The constitution was written by racists and isn't perfect.

Wow. Want to debate me on the subject?
socialpinko
Posts: 10,458
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/17/2012 4:36:16 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 5/17/2012 4:31:45 PM, ConservativePolitico wrote:
At 5/17/2012 4:28:59 PM, wjmelements wrote:
At 5/17/2012 4:27:32 PM, ConservativePolitico wrote:
At 5/17/2012 4:22:30 PM, wjmelements wrote:
I don't care where he was born. He is a citizen and the Constitution should be amended not to discriminate between natural born citizens and naturalized citizens.

I disagree.

You have to be born in America to serve as president.

Why is that essential? Does being born in America give someone divine insight?

Yes it does. It prevents groups from overseas grooming someone and implanting them in the United States in order to gain political influence. I know you don't think it matters but it does.

You have to be a true American to lead the country. A true, born and bred, American.

We don't want any other political affiliations, ties, allegiance or feelings getting in the way of that.

Lolololololololol
: At 9/29/2014 10:55:59 AM, imabench wrote:
: : At 9/29/2014 9:43:46 AM, kbub wrote:
: :
: : DDO should discredit support of sexual violence at any time and in every way.
:
: I disagree.
cbrhawk1
Posts: 588
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/17/2012 4:39:18 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 5/17/2012 4:14:15 PM, Platypus666 wrote:
Lets assume that he was born in Kenya.
Who the fvck cares?
Fvcking racists, that's who.
Those are the only people who care and those are the people who try so hard to find evidence for it.

It matters because this is what we have to look forward to the next couple of years. Bowing to foreign leaders as if he's subservient, getting involved in rebellions in the middle east, general ineptiude, and not caring about the future of the United States.

This comes from a guy who doesn't understand real American values.
"All science is 'wrong.'" ~ drafterman
wjmelements
Posts: 8,206
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/17/2012 4:44:09 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 5/17/2012 4:31:45 PM, ConservativePolitico wrote:
At 5/17/2012 4:28:59 PM, wjmelements wrote:
Why is that essential? Does being born in America give someone divine insight?

Yes it does. It prevents groups from overseas grooming someone and implanting them in the United States in order to gain political influence. I know you don't think it matters but it does.

You have to be a true American to lead the country. A true, born and bred, American.

We don't want any other political affiliations, ties, allegiance or feelings getting in the way of that.

Being born in a certain location doesn't eliminate any of those situations you've conjured.
in the blink of an eye you finally see the light
ConservativePolitico
Posts: 8,210
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/17/2012 4:44:45 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Take this for example:

A person is born in say Argentina, he lives there for 20 years. Comes to America at age 20. Gets naturalized and into the House of Representatives at age 30.

He climbs in the political arena until he becomes president at age 60 say. He's lived here for 40 years but has family and 20 years experience in Argentina.

Now Argentina is invaded by Brazil. The US has nothing to do with the conflict in South America and in all circumstances would stay out EXCEPT the President is Argentinian. Now he sends US to Argentina to help out and acts against US interests.

This is a completely plausible situation that shouldn't be allowed to happen.
mongoose
Posts: 3,500
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/17/2012 4:44:49 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 5/17/2012 4:31:45 PM, ConservativePolitico wrote:
At 5/17/2012 4:28:59 PM, wjmelements wrote:
At 5/17/2012 4:27:32 PM, ConservativePolitico wrote:
At 5/17/2012 4:22:30 PM, wjmelements wrote:
I don't care where he was born. He is a citizen and the Constitution should be amended not to discriminate between natural born citizens and naturalized citizens.

I disagree.

You have to be born in America to serve as president.

Why is that essential? Does being born in America give someone divine insight?

Yes it does. It prevents groups from overseas grooming someone and implanting them in the United States in order to gain political influence. I know you don't think it matters but it does.

OR, they could send the parents to America, the kid is born in America, brought back, influenced yada yada, and sent back. Not that that plan makes any sense. Why should one who is born in America, leaves for fourty years, then finally returns, be allowed, while one who moves to America the same day they are born would be denied? That makes no sense.

You have to be a true American to lead the country. A true, born and bred, American.

That doesn't even make sense. Elaborate. In America.

We don't want any other political affiliations, ties, allegiance or feelings getting in the way of that.

You can easily have political affiliations while still being born in America. The distinguishment is unnecessary.
It is odd when one's capacity for compassion is measured not in what he is willing to do by his own time, effort, and property, but what he will force others to do with their own property instead.
lewis20
Posts: 5,093
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/17/2012 4:46:28 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 5/17/2012 4:28:59 PM, wjmelements wrote:
At 5/17/2012 4:27:32 PM, ConservativePolitico wrote:
At 5/17/2012 4:22:30 PM, wjmelements wrote:
I don't care where he was born. He is a citizen and the Constitution should be amended not to discriminate between natural born citizens and naturalized citizens.

I disagree.

You have to be born in America to serve as president.

Why is that essential? Does being born in America give someone divine insight?

It's the law, the rule of the land.
Take it from here Walter.
"If you are a racist I will attack you with the north"- Abraham Lincoln

"Do not wear clothing woven of two kinds of material" - Leviticus 19 19

"War is a racket" - Smedley Butler
mongoose
Posts: 3,500
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/17/2012 4:46:42 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 5/17/2012 4:44:45 PM, ConservativePolitico wrote:
Take this for example:

A person is born in say Argentina, he lives there for 20 years. Comes to America at age 20. Gets naturalized and into the House of Representatives at age 30.

He climbs in the political arena until he becomes president at age 60 say. He's lived here for 40 years but has family and 20 years experience in Argentina.

Now Argentina is invaded by Brazil. The US has nothing to do with the conflict in South America and in all circumstances would stay out EXCEPT the President is Argentinian. Now he sends US to Argentina to help out and acts against US interests.

This is a completely plausible situation that shouldn't be allowed to happen.

Take this for example:

A person is born in America, then immediately moves to say Argentina, he lives there for 20 years. Comes to America at age 20. Gets naturalized and into the House of Representatives at age 30.

He climbs in the political arena until he becomes president at age 60 say. He's lived here for 40 years but has family and 20 years experience in Argentina.

Now Argentina is invaded by Brazil. The US has nothing to do with the conflict in South America and in all circumstances would stay out EXCEPT the President is Argentinian. Now he sends US to Argentina to help out and acts against US interests.

This is a completely plausible situation that shouldn't be allowed to happen.
It is odd when one's capacity for compassion is measured not in what he is willing to do by his own time, effort, and property, but what he will force others to do with their own property instead.
mongoose
Posts: 3,500
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/17/2012 4:47:35 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 5/17/2012 4:46:28 PM, lewis20 wrote:
At 5/17/2012 4:28:59 PM, wjmelements wrote:
At 5/17/2012 4:27:32 PM, ConservativePolitico wrote:
At 5/17/2012 4:22:30 PM, wjmelements wrote:
I don't care where he was born. He is a citizen and the Constitution should be amended not to discriminate between natural born citizens and naturalized citizens.

I disagree.

You have to be born in America to serve as president.

Why is that essential? Does being born in America give someone divine insight?

It's the law, the rule of the land.
Take it from here Walter.


Why is it the law?
BECAUSE IT'S THE LAW!
But why shouldn't that law be changed?
BECAUSE IT'S THE LAW!
...
It is odd when one's capacity for compassion is measured not in what he is willing to do by his own time, effort, and property, but what he will force others to do with their own property instead.
ConservativePolitico
Posts: 8,210
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/17/2012 4:48:00 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 5/17/2012 4:47:35 PM, mongoose wrote:
At 5/17/2012 4:46:28 PM, lewis20 wrote:
At 5/17/2012 4:28:59 PM, wjmelements wrote:
At 5/17/2012 4:27:32 PM, ConservativePolitico wrote:
At 5/17/2012 4:22:30 PM, wjmelements wrote:
I don't care where he was born. He is a citizen and the Constitution should be amended not to discriminate between natural born citizens and naturalized citizens.

I disagree.

You have to be born in America to serve as president.

Why is that essential? Does being born in America give someone divine insight?

It's the law, the rule of the land.
Take it from here Walter.


Why is it the law?
BECAUSE IT'S THE LAW!
But why shouldn't that law be changed?
BECAUSE IT'S THE LAW!
...

The Constitution is the Supreme Law of the Land.

Ask for an Amendment then.
OberHerr
Posts: 13,062
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/17/2012 4:48:24 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 5/17/2012 4:13:44 PM, OMGJustinBieber wrote:
Even if he was born in Kenya I honestly don't care nor do I feel like other people should.

Cept it would be sorta illegal for him to be president....and he would be blatantly lying about where he was born.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-OBERHERR'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Official Enforcer for the DDO Elite(if they existed).

"Cases are anti-town." - FourTrouble

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
wjmelements
Posts: 8,206
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/17/2012 4:49:03 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 5/17/2012 4:48:00 PM, ConservativePolitico wrote:
At 5/17/2012 4:47:35 PM, mongoose wrote:
At 5/17/2012 4:46:28 PM, lewis20 wrote:
At 5/17/2012 4:28:59 PM, wjmelements wrote:
At 5/17/2012 4:27:32 PM, ConservativePolitico wrote:
At 5/17/2012 4:22:30 PM, wjmelements wrote:
I don't care where he was born. He is a citizen and the Constitution should be amended not to discriminate between natural born citizens and naturalized citizens.

I disagree.

You have to be born in America to serve as president.

Why is that essential? Does being born in America give someone divine insight?

It's the law, the rule of the land.
Take it from here Walter.


Why is it the law?
BECAUSE IT'S THE LAW!
But why shouldn't that law be changed?
BECAUSE IT'S THE LAW!
...

The Constitution is the Supreme Law of the Land.

Ask for an Amendment then.

I did. It's in bold.
in the blink of an eye you finally see the light