Jump to topic:

Hate Politics

royalpaladin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/18/2012 6:28:40 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
This is a conservative PAC plan to spend 10 million dollars to use racist attacks against Obama. Please read the whole document; they even admit that elements of their video can be reasonably deemed racist and they hope to mitigate the impact of those elements by hiring an African American narrator for their video.

http://www.scribd.com...
Contra
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/18/2012 7:15:30 AM
It isn't politics. It's racism.

The whole reason that the GOP have succeeded using their antigovernment, antipopulist economic rhetoric is because over the last 30 years, large organizations composed of networks and think tanks (such as the Heritage Foundation, CPAC, etc.) have been able to solidify and unify the right using the billions from multinational corporations and individuals. The Democrats are far behind in funding.
"The solution [for Republicans] is to admit that Bush was a bad president, stop this racist homophobic stuff, stop trying to give most of the tax cuts to the rich, propose a real alternative to Obamacare that actually works, and propose smart free market solutions to our economic problems." - Distraff

"Americans are better off in a dynamic, free-enterprise-based economy that fosters economic growth, opportunity and upward mobility." - Paul Ryan
Stephen_Hawkins
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/18/2012 7:39:50 AM
On page 12. Waiting for a criticism to come up, other than him being the black metrosexual Lincoln.
Give a man a fish, he'll eat for a day. Teach him how to be Gay, he'll positively influence the GDP.

Social Contract Theory debate: http://www.debate.org...
Stephen_Hawkins
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/18/2012 7:52:54 AM
Ahhh.

So because of a few things someone else said (probably out of context) who mentored Obama, a recession happening worldwide and bowed to other kings and queens, the thing that every other diplomat, including Bush, had done, he's the worst president ever (and they've used that term, not me)? Coolstory.
Give a man a fish, he'll eat for a day. Teach him how to be Gay, he'll positively influence the GDP.

Social Contract Theory debate: http://www.debate.org...
Contra
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/18/2012 7:53:55 AM
Of course my school blocks it.
"The solution [for Republicans] is to admit that Bush was a bad president, stop this racist homophobic stuff, stop trying to give most of the tax cuts to the rich, propose a real alternative to Obamacare that actually works, and propose smart free market solutions to our economic problems." - Distraff

"Americans are better off in a dynamic, free-enterprise-based economy that fosters economic growth, opportunity and upward mobility." - Paul Ryan
Lordknukle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/18/2012 8:00:33 AM
This isn't racism. This man influenced Obama for 20 years of his life, espousing his racist ideology onto the current President of the United States. It is no wonder that a all of the current class and race warfare is going. When conservatives try to attack a racist, then they are automatically deemed racist. When liberals are racist, they aren't racist.

Double standard ftw.
"Easy is the descent to Avernus, for the door to the Underworld lies upon both day and night. But to retrace your steps and return to the breezes above- that's the task, that's the toil."
royalpaladin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/18/2012 8:03:26 AM
At 5/18/2012 8:00:33 AM, Lordknukle wrote:
This isn't racism.
The makers of the video concede that this is racism. Why would they do that if it were not racist?
This man influenced Obama for 20 years of his life, espousing his racist ideology onto the current President of the United States.
Obama is not racist, and he has openly distanced himself from Wright. Moreover, all of those quotes were taken out of context, and the writers know this.
It is no wonder that a all of the current class and race warfare is going. When conservatives try to attack a racist, then they are automatically deemed racist. When liberals are racist, they aren't racist.

Well, given that the makers of the video admit that they are making a racist video are are actively seeking solutions to mitigate charges of racism, I must say that the conservative body is racist (which is why this tripe appeals to them).
Double standard ftw.
Microsuck
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/18/2012 8:03:46 AM
This isn't racism. This man influenced Obama for 20 years of his life, espousing his racist ideology onto the current President of the United States. It is no wonder that a all of the current class and race warfare is going. When conservatives try to attack a racist, then they are automatically deemed racist. When liberals are racist, they aren't racist.

Double standard ftw.

LOL!

"Agree with Obama or you're racist!" love the ultra-liberal attitude.
Wall of Fail

Devil worship much? - SD
Newsflash: Atheists do not believe in the Devil! - Me
Newsflash: I doesnt matter if you think you do or not.....You do - SD

"you [imabench] are very naive and so i do not consider your opinions as having any merit. you must still be in highschool" - falconduler
royalpaladin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/18/2012 8:04:44 AM
At 5/18/2012 8:03:46 AM, Microsuck wrote:

Double standard ftw.

LOL!

Um, that's not the attitude of liberals, lol. I disagree profusely with Obama and am not racist.
Microsuck
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/18/2012 8:06:11 AM
At 5/18/2012 8:04:44 AM, royalpaladin wrote:
At 5/18/2012 8:03:46 AM, Microsuck wrote:

Double standard ftw.

LOL!

Um, that's not the attitude of liberals, lol. I disagree profusely with Obama and am not racist.

Exactly.
Wall of Fail

Devil worship much? - SD
Newsflash: Atheists do not believe in the Devil! - Me
Newsflash: I doesnt matter if you think you do or not.....You do - SD

"you [imabench] are very naive and so i do not consider your opinions as having any merit. you must still be in highschool" - falconduler
darkkermit
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/18/2012 8:11:05 AM
What is this organization? Where does it say that they were using racist tactics? It's 54 pages so I'm not going to be reading the whole thing.
Open borders debate:
http://www.debate.org...
royalpaladin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/18/2012 8:15:34 AM
At 5/18/2012 8:11:05 AM, darkkermit wrote:
What is this organization? Where does it say that they were using racist tactics? It's 54 pages so I'm not going to be reading the whole thing.

Page 41: They admit that elements of their video could reasonably be deemed racist.

They discuss hiring an African American narrator so that they can mitigate charges of racism.

This is a conservative PAC that is spending $10 million on an Anti-Obama video.
royalpaladin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/18/2012 8:16:40 AM
The entire video consists of taking Reverend Wright's quotes of context and claiming that he and Obama are responsible for the demise of the world. They also call Obama the "black metrosexual Lincoln" in that document.
darkkermit
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/18/2012 8:20:09 AM
At 5/18/2012 8:15:34 AM, royalpaladin wrote:

Page 41: They admit that elements of their video could reasonably be deemed racist.

They discuss hiring an African American narrator so that they can mitigate charges of racism.

"The instant response liberals are going to give to any attack is to deem the attack as racist"

This doesn't mean that it is racist. Which is actually true. You actually prove their point :p.
Open borders debate:
royalpaladin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/18/2012 8:22:00 AM
At 5/18/2012 8:20:09 AM, darkkermit wrote:

"The instant response liberals are going to give to any attack is to deem the attack as racist"

This doesn't mean that it is racist. Which is actually true. You actually prove their point :p.

Um, read the whole page. They literally admit that elements of their video can be reasonably deemed racist and they discuss a strategy to mitigate that charge (hiring an African American narrator).
darkkermit
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/18/2012 8:24:31 AM
At 5/18/2012 8:22:00 AM, royalpaladin wrote:
At 5/18/2012 8:20:09 AM, darkkermit wrote:

Um, read the whole page. They literally admit that elements of their video can be reasonably deemed racist and they discuss a strategy to mitigate that charge (hiring an African American narrator).

I did. That was literally the quote.

Liberals love to use the strategy to deem conservatives as racist. Your a perfect example of this. That's all their saying and their using strategies to counter.
Open borders debate:
16kadams
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/18/2012 8:30:10 AM

No they said liberals think any attack on blacks is racist, so they where avoiding controversy.

Never did they say they thought it was racist. They where avoiding controversy.
https://www.youtube.com...
https://rekonomics.wordpress.com...
"A trend is a trend, but the question is, will it bend? Will it alter its course through some unforeseen force and come to a premature end?" -- Alec Cairncross
royalpaladin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/18/2012 8:31:04 AM
At 5/18/2012 8:30:10 AM, 16kadams wrote:

No they said liberals think any attack on blacks is racist, so they where avoiding controversy.

Never did they say they thought it was racist. They where avoiding controversy.

You guys are not reading :(

Read the second to last paragraph on the page. It literally admits that elements of their video could reasonably be deemed racist.
royalpaladin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/18/2012 8:31:53 AM
They also called him the "black Metrosexual Lincoln" and planned to hire someone to portray him in that manner in the video.
darkkermit
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/18/2012 8:33:41 AM
They put "racist" in quotes when stating "what can reasonably deemed 'racist'". They're not saying they are racist, or that they are trying to make it racist, but it can be deemed racist. There's a difference.
Open borders debate:
royalpaladin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/18/2012 8:34:46 AM
At 5/18/2012 8:33:41 AM, darkkermit wrote:
They put "racist" in quotes when stating "what can reasonably deemed 'racist'". They're not saying they are racist, or that they are trying to make it racist, but it can be deemed racist. There's a difference.

The word "reasonably" precedes the word "racist". They are admitting that portraying the video in such a manner would, in fact, be reasonable.
Thaddeus
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/18/2012 8:35:06 AM
At 5/18/2012 8:29:44 AM, royalpaladin wrote:
What is your defense of them calling him the "black Metrosexual Lincoln"?

That it is genius.
darkkermit
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/18/2012 8:39:43 AM
At 5/18/2012 8:34:46 AM, royalpaladin wrote:
At 5/18/2012 8:33:41 AM, darkkermit wrote:

The word "reasonably" precedes the word "racist". They are admitting that portraying the video in such a manner would, in fact, be reasonable.

If I stated that "It is a reasonable possibility that the difference between the intelligence of African american and caucasion americans is based on genetics" that can "reasonably deemed racist". Does that mine I'm actually racist? Not necessarily.
Open borders debate:
darkkermit
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/18/2012 8:42:28 AM
Where did they call him the black metrosexual Lincoln? I don't deny they said it, I just don't want to look through 54 pages to find it.
Open borders debate: