Jump to topic:

Why some people shouldn't be allowed to vote

cbrhawk1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/19/2012 11:22:42 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
I don't think the people are this dumb. I think that their mind was on other things.

But, in a sense, this is what liberals typically do. They go with the person who talks the most and don't really pay a great deal to both sides of the argument.

It kinda shows in elections when the Dem get all of the big states, and the fight is always in the conservative states because conservatives will actually vote liberal if the candidate is good enough. Look at Clinton, who carried a lot of the South.
"All science is 'wrong.'" ~ drafterman
lewis20
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/19/2012 11:33:50 AM
That's why democracy doesn't work, most people don't deserve a say.

There's some good quote about how democracy fails because the majority vote themselves the treasury.
Obama's trillions of dollars of new debt and inflation are proof positive.
"If you are a racist I will attack you with the north"- Abraham Lincoln

"Do not wear clothing woven of two kinds of material" - Leviticus 19 19

"War is a racket" - Smedley Butler
darkkermit
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/19/2012 11:35:48 AM
if people wanted to flip a coin to choose their president, that's fine. It's selective stupidity on economics that screws up democracy.
Open borders debate:
http://www.debate.org...
cbrhawk1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/19/2012 11:36:53 AM
At 5/19/2012 11:33:50 AM, lewis20 wrote:

There's some good quote about how democracy fails because the majority vote themselves the treasury.

We were never meant to be a democracy. We were meant to be a republic. We were meant to have a voice and vote on local representation, but never to vote on the president.
Lordknukle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/19/2012 12:07:36 PM
At 5/19/2012 11:36:53 AM, cbrhawk1 wrote:
At 5/19/2012 11:33:50 AM, lewis20 wrote:

We were never meant to be a democracy. We were meant to be a republic. We were meant to have a voice and vote on local representation, but never to vote on the president.

Does it really matter whether this happens on a federal, state, or municipal level?
"Easy is the descent to Avernus, for the door to the Underworld lies upon both day and night. But to retrace your steps and return to the breezes above- that's the task, that's the toil."
imabench
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/19/2012 12:19:07 PM
shall i post videos of idiots who voted for Bush, McCain, Santorum, Romney, or Ron Paul? There are dumba** voters out there but not all of them only belont to Obama's side Dan....
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
cbrhawk1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/19/2012 12:41:38 PM
At 5/19/2012 12:19:07 PM, imabench wrote:
shall i post videos of idiots who voted for Bush, McCain, Santorum, Romney, or Ron Paul? There are dumba** voters out there but not all of them only belont to Obama's side Dan....

Republicans vote in dumb ways too, but republicans don't act like brainwashed and mindless people. Even if they use simple logic n voting for a certain candidate, it isn't nearly as based on podium religious ceremonies as you do for Usurpma fans.