Jump to topic:

mitt romney- An a$$hole

Nosaj5q
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/24/2012 1:09:14 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
the beloved GOP Nominee was a ruthless bigot bully. I find strange and disturbing how someone with such little regard for other human beings could be a president. he often turned a fortune on bankrupting company's and getting people laid off he is a slimy turd and hope he gets assassinated, thank you.
http://www.lavalleystar.com...
please read the article before defending the guilded fecal matter known as mitt.
Slimy yet satisfying"
Ron-Paul
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/24/2012 1:10:40 PM
At 5/24/2012 1:09:14 PM, Nosaj5q wrote:
the beloved GOP Nominee was a ruthless bigot bully. I find strange and disturbing how someone with such little regard for other human beings could be a president. he often turned a fortune on bankrupting company's and getting people laid off he is a slimy turd and hope he gets assassinated, thank you.
please read the article before defending the guilded fecal matter known as mitt.

+1, though taken a little too far.
airmax1227
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/24/2012 2:02:08 PM
Saying this in a reasoned and rational tone would be far more convincing, and make it more likely for people to take the message seriously.

So you hate Mitt Romney. Congrats.

As for the substance, I don't really disagree. The guy is not exactly a paradigm of virtue.
Debate.org Moderator
Lordknukle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/24/2012 2:08:51 PM
1. Romney created about 100k jobs as a net gain over his career at Bain.

2. Who cares if he supposedly beat up a gay kid when he was 18? First of all, there is no official evidence that this happened. Second, it has no effect on his current career or lifestyle. Obama admitted to smoking weed, does that mean that he should not have been president?
"Easy is the descent to Avernus, for the door to the Underworld lies upon both day and night. But to retrace your steps and return to the breezes above- that's the task, that's the toil."
airmax1227
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/24/2012 2:13:12 PM
At 5/24/2012 2:07:07 PM, Nosaj5q wrote:
sir. i implore you is it not the most extreme who get recognition, positive or negative?

You could have written this out in a well-mannered way and still gotten recognition. Plenty of other people have on this exact topic.

Ultimately it just distracts from your point, and it makes it appear that the point isn't coming from someone rational or thoughtful.
Debate.org Moderator
Nosaj5q
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/24/2012 2:19:12 PM
not at all assaulting a person based there sexual orientation is hardly a comparison to smoking marijuana hell im smoking a bowl right now i'm not completely sure if you are right about the job thing or not but the fact of the matter is that if somebody has that kind of disregard for another humans feelings has no place as the leader of a society
Slimy yet satisfying"
Lordknukle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/24/2012 2:27:03 PM
At 5/24/2012 2:19:12 PM, Nosaj5q wrote:
not at all assaulting a person based there sexual orientation is hardly a comparison to smoking marijuana hell im smoking a bowl right now i'm not completely sure if you are right about the job thing or not but the fact of the matter is that if somebody has that kind of disregard for another humans feelings has no place as the leader of a society

Obama extended a war that killed thousands of people. Regard for humans my as@.
"Easy is the descent to Avernus, for the door to the Underworld lies upon both day and night. But to retrace your steps and return to the breezes above- that's the task, that's the toil."
Awesome-Sauce
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/24/2012 2:29:58 PM

Dude really? Hope he gets assassinated? Take a chill pill
Cogito ergo sum - Rene Descartes

: At 6/23/2012 1:15:48 AM, bossyburrito wrote: (to Jimtimmy)
:
: You are the equivelent of a fly buzzing around a cow. I can just swat you with my tail without it taking my attention away from grazing the sweet grass that is DDO.

DDOians for a better DDO! (DDOfabDDO)
Nosaj5q
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/24/2012 2:44:05 PM
scum floats to the top. i am rational and perhaps i was far to extreme in my presentational but words don't really bother me so please for the record take my phrases through interpretative meaning. I am not looking to offend anyone.
Slimy yet satisfying"
Contra
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/24/2012 2:57:13 PM
At 5/24/2012 2:27:03 PM, Lordknukle wrote:

No offense Lordknukle, but you were a person who I remember said that we should stay in the wars overseas and increase military spending even more.
"The solution [for Republicans] is to admit that Bush was a bad president, stop this racist homophobic stuff, stop trying to give most of the tax cuts to the rich, propose a real alternative to Obamacare that actually works, and propose smart free market solutions to our economic problems." - Distraff

"Americans are better off in a dynamic, free-enterprise-based economy that fosters economic growth, opportunity and upward mobility." - Paul Ryan
Contra
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/24/2012 2:58:07 PM
At 5/24/2012 2:08:51 PM, Lordknukle wrote:

Private equity isn't going to help you being President.

2. Who cares if he supposedly beat up a gay kid when he was 18? First of all, there is no official evidence that this happened. Second, it has no effect on his current career or lifestyle. Obama admitted to smoking weed, does that mean that he should not have been president?

The beating up was just a sign of bad character, not really a big or important issue.
"The solution [for Republicans] is to admit that Bush was a bad president, stop this racist homophobic stuff, stop trying to give most of the tax cuts to the rich, propose a real alternative to Obamacare that actually works, and propose smart free market solutions to our economic problems." - Distraff

"Americans are better off in a dynamic, free-enterprise-based economy that fosters economic growth, opportunity and upward mobility." - Paul Ryan
Lordknukle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/24/2012 5:03:02 PM
At 5/24/2012 2:57:13 PM, Contra wrote:
At 5/24/2012 2:27:03 PM, Lordknukle wrote:

No offense Lordknukle, but you were a person who I remember said that we should stay in the wars overseas and increase military spending even more.

That was part of my authoritarian trolling.

Since I was a libertarian, I advocated removal of US bases from all foreign countries, and withdrawal from all wars.
Lordknukle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/24/2012 5:06:57 PM
At 5/24/2012 2:58:07 PM, Contra wrote:

Being the head of a private equity company, or any company for that matter, Mitt Romney knows how to handle administrative and power distribution issues. Also, his experience and success in the private sector lends a hand to him knowing how to work the economy and jumpstart it, a task miserably failed by Obama.

The beating up was just a sign of bad character, not really a big or important issue.

Who cares? It happened 45 years ago. Not only is there zero official proof that it every actually happened, but for it to have an impact on his current character, it would have to be proven that this supposed behaviour has continued on from when he was 18, an impossible task.

Obama was the subject to 20 years of anti-white racism and class warfare from a Reverend. Does this mean that he should't be President? Not necessarily.
thett3
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/24/2012 5:07:14 PM
Lol. You realize that the Steel company Bain capital supposedly destroyed was destroyed 2 years after Romney had left. Oh wait, you didn't because you're an incoherent moron.

Romney beat up a kid half a century ago? Wow. That totally predicts the kind of president he would be, I'm impressed by your insight.
DDO Vice President

#StandwithBossy

#UnbanTheMadman

#BetOnThett

"Don't quote me, ever." -Max

"My name is max. I'm not a big fan of slacks"- Max rapping

"Walmart should have the opportunity to bribe a politician to it's agenda" -Max

"Thett, you're really good at convincing people you're a decent person"-tulle

"You fit the character of Regina George quite nicely"- Sam

: At 11/12/2016 11:49:40 PM, Raisor wrote:
: thett was right
Contra
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/24/2012 8:29:46 PM
At 5/24/2012 5:06:57 PM, Lordknukle wrote:

Being the head of a private equity company, or any company for that matter, Mitt Romney knows how to handle administrative and power distribution issues.

Wow. Pathetic. Both Bushes were involved in business, look how that turned out.

Also, his experience and success in the private sector lends a hand to him knowing how to work the economy and jumpstart it, a task miserably failed by Obama.

^

Who cares? It happened 45 years ago. Not only is there zero official proof that it every actually happened, but for it to have an impact on his current character, it would have to be proven that this supposed behaviour has continued on from when he was 18, an impossible task.

Mitt Romney hasn't denied it. I don't think it is a big issue though.

Obama was the subject to 20 years of anti-white racism and class warfare from a Reverend. Does this mean that he should't be President? Not necessarily.

Lordknukle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/24/2012 9:13:48 PM
At 5/24/2012 8:29:46 PM, Contra wrote:
At 5/24/2012 5:06:57 PM, Lordknukle wrote:

Being the head of a private equity company, or any company for that matter, Mitt Romney knows how to handle administrative and power distribution issues.

Wow. Pathetic. Both Bushes were involved in business, look how that turned out.

Bush Jr. and SR. were involved in oil companies, and during their times as President, oil production was at an all time high.

Anyways, pointing at previous examples just not justify a current premise for which there is no data. I'm not saying that the Bushes did well, but when you compare individuals with business background to community organizers, you clearly see their capability in running and maintaing a country and economy.

Also, his experience and success in the private sector lends a hand to him knowing how to work the economy and jumpstart it, a task miserably failed by Obama.

^

Mitt Romney hasn't denied it. I don't think it is a big issue though.

No official reports means no proof means no credibility.

OberHerr
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/24/2012 9:15:26 PM

(My name is Mitt Romney, and I approve this message)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-OBERHERR'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Official Enforcer for the DDO Elite(if they existed).

"Cases are anti-town." - FourTrouble

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
ConservativePolitico
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/24/2012 9:16:35 PM

Wow... I just... Wow.

I have rarely read such an ignorant and blindly posted piece of garbage since the days of Starcraftzzz...
Lordknukle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/24/2012 9:19:16 PM

I find it highly disturbing that you will be able to vote in your future.

Mandatory literacy tests ftw!
thett3
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/24/2012 9:19:21 PM
At 5/24/2012 9:16:35 PM, ConservativePolitico wrote:

Wow... I just... Wow.

I have rarely read such an ignorant and blindly posted piece of garbage since the days of Starcraftzzz...

Apparently you missed the era of izbo and mikeeee :P
DDO Vice President

#StandwithBossy

#UnbanTheMadman

#BetOnThett

ConservativePolitico
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/24/2012 9:21:06 PM
At 5/24/2012 9:19:21 PM, thett3 wrote:

Wow... I just... Wow.

I joined during the Izbo trial so yes I missed his reign.
thett3
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/24/2012 9:23:17 PM
At 5/24/2012 9:21:06 PM, ConservativePolitico wrote:

Wow... I just... Wow.

He was and still is a BAMF. He even would mock DDO members on Facebook. I miss that crazy mothafucka!

Mikee was an idiot who thought agriculture was a mistake and made literally 6 or 7 debates about it and many forum posts. He ended up calling many intelligent members including manisgood, f16, and wjmelements "idiot freshmen'
DDO Vice President

#StandwithBossy

#UnbanTheMadman

#BetOnThett

Double_R
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/24/2012 10:10:25 PM

Has anyone actually seen proof of this claim? Or are we not talking about American jobs?
Contra
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/24/2012 10:13:38 PM
At 5/24/2012 10:10:25 PM, Double_R wrote:

Has anyone actually seen proof of this claim? Or are we not talking about American jobs?

HE IS A JOB CREATOR:

http://www.google.com...

Burn.

Lordknukle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/24/2012 10:15:43 PM

He helped found Staples, a company solely responsible for 87k jobs. Furthermore, he helped established many other companies.
ConservativePolitico
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/24/2012 10:16:25 PM

Bain capital started Staples and reformed Dominoes pizza...
16kadams
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/24/2012 10:25:44 PM
At 5/24/2012 9:21:06 PM, ConservativePolitico wrote:

Wow... I just... Wow.

I joined right before then
https://www.youtube.com...
https://rekonomics.wordpress.com...
"A trend is a trend, but the question is, will it bend? Will it alter its course through some unforeseen force and come to a premature end?" -- Alec Cairncross