Total Posts:31|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Act like Glenn Beck!

MouthWash
Posts: 2,607
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/30/2012 1:09:24 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
Why is this website even run by a gay president? Obviously he's a socialist communist Stalinist Marxist fascist SS Gestapo nazi Hitler Nazi!
"Well, that gives whole new meaning to my assassination. If I was going to die anyway, perhaps I should leave the Bolsheviks' descendants some Christmas cookies instead of breaking their dishes and vodka bottles in their sleep." -Tsar Nicholas II (YYW)
Nur-Ab-Sal
Posts: 1,637
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/30/2012 1:34:21 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 5/30/2012 1:09:24 AM, MouthWash wrote:
Why is this website even run by a gay president? Obviously he's a socialist communist Stalinist Marxist fascist SS Gestapo nazi Hitler Nazi!

Seriously?
Genesis I. And God created man to his own image: to the image of God he created him: male and female he created them.
DanT
Posts: 5,693
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/30/2012 2:08:56 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 5/30/2012 1:09:24 AM, MouthWash wrote:
Why is this website even run by a gay president? Obviously he's a socialist communist Stalinist Marxist fascist SS Gestapo nazi Hitler Nazi!

He is libertarian, so he cant be "a socialist communist Stalinist Marxist fascist SS Gestapo nazi Hitler Nazi"
"Chemical weapons are no different than any other types of weapons."~Lordknukle
MouthWash
Posts: 2,607
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/30/2012 2:20:20 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 5/30/2012 2:08:56 AM, DanT wrote:
At 5/30/2012 1:09:24 AM, MouthWash wrote:
Why is this website even run by a gay president? Obviously he's a socialist communist Stalinist Marxist fascist SS Gestapo nazi Hitler Nazi!

He is libertarian, so he cant be "a socialist communist Stalinist Marxist fascist SS Gestapo nazi Hitler Nazi"

Hey, I'm just imitating Glenn Beck.
"Well, that gives whole new meaning to my assassination. If I was going to die anyway, perhaps I should leave the Bolsheviks' descendants some Christmas cookies instead of breaking their dishes and vodka bottles in their sleep." -Tsar Nicholas II (YYW)
FREEDO
Posts: 21,057
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/30/2012 2:28:56 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 5/30/2012 2:08:56 AM, DanT wrote:
At 5/30/2012 1:09:24 AM, MouthWash wrote:
Why is this website even run by a gay president? Obviously he's a socialist communist Stalinist Marxist fascist SS Gestapo nazi Hitler Nazi!

He is libertarian, so he cant be "a socialist communist Stalinist Marxist fascist SS Gestapo nazi Hitler Nazi"

Are you really THAT completely devoid of understanding humor? I've seen you do this so many times.
GRAND POOBAH OF DDO

fnord
DanT
Posts: 5,693
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/30/2012 3:49:23 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 5/30/2012 2:28:56 AM, FREEDO wrote:
At 5/30/2012 2:08:56 AM, DanT wrote:
At 5/30/2012 1:09:24 AM, MouthWash wrote:
Why is this website even run by a gay president? Obviously he's a socialist communist Stalinist Marxist fascist SS Gestapo nazi Hitler Nazi!

He is libertarian, so he cant be "a socialist communist Stalinist Marxist fascist SS Gestapo nazi Hitler Nazi"

Are you really THAT completely devoid of understanding humor? I've seen you do this so many times.

I know it was a joke, but it was not a very good one.
"Chemical weapons are no different than any other types of weapons."~Lordknukle
AlwaysMoreThanYou
Posts: 2,900
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/30/2012 4:23:40 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 5/30/2012 3:49:23 AM, DanT wrote:
At 5/30/2012 2:28:56 AM, FREEDO wrote:
At 5/30/2012 2:08:56 AM, DanT wrote:
At 5/30/2012 1:09:24 AM, MouthWash wrote:
Why is this website even run by a gay president? Obviously he's a socialist communist Stalinist Marxist fascist SS Gestapo nazi Hitler Nazi!

He is libertarian, so he cant be "a socialist communist Stalinist Marxist fascist SS Gestapo nazi Hitler Nazi"

Are you really THAT completely devoid of understanding humor? I've seen you do this so many times.

I know it was a joke, but it was not a very good one.

It's not funny at all. It's hard to tell if something that unfunny is a joke.
'When the Spirit of truth comes, he will guide you into all the truth; for he will not speak on his own authority, but whatever he hears he will speak, and he will declare to you the things that are to come.' - John 16:13
MouthWash
Posts: 2,607
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/30/2012 4:40:54 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 5/30/2012 4:23:40 AM, AlwaysMoreThanYou wrote:
At 5/30/2012 3:49:23 AM, DanT wrote:
At 5/30/2012 2:28:56 AM, FREEDO wrote:
At 5/30/2012 2:08:56 AM, DanT wrote:
At 5/30/2012 1:09:24 AM, MouthWash wrote:
Why is this website even run by a gay president? Obviously he's a socialist communist Stalinist Marxist fascist SS Gestapo nazi Hitler Nazi!

He is libertarian, so he cant be "a socialist communist Stalinist Marxist fascist SS Gestapo nazi Hitler Nazi"

Are you really THAT completely devoid of understanding humor? I've seen you do this so many times.

I know it was a joke, but it was not a very good one.

It's not funny at all. It's hard to tell if something that unfunny is a joke.

Well, at least yours was funnier. HAHAHA! Wait, you didn't make one. Why bother posting here then?
"Well, that gives whole new meaning to my assassination. If I was going to die anyway, perhaps I should leave the Bolsheviks' descendants some Christmas cookies instead of breaking their dishes and vodka bottles in their sleep." -Tsar Nicholas II (YYW)
AlwaysMoreThanYou
Posts: 2,900
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/30/2012 6:46:33 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
To show why DanT's response was not unreasonable.

That was pretty rude of me though. I apologize.
'When the Spirit of truth comes, he will guide you into all the truth; for he will not speak on his own authority, but whatever he hears he will speak, and he will declare to you the things that are to come.' - John 16:13
cbrhawk1
Posts: 588
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/30/2012 8:13:40 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 5/30/2012 1:09:24 AM, MouthWash wrote:
Why is this website even run by a gay president? Obviously he's a socialist communist Stalinist Marxist fascist SS Gestapo nazi Hitler Nazi!

GET OFF THE PHONE! GET OFF THE PHONE YOU LITTLE PINHEAD!
"All science is 'wrong.'" ~ drafterman
16kadams
Posts: 10,497
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/30/2012 9:22:50 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
Get off my forum
https://www.youtube.com...
https://rekonomics.wordpress.com...
"A trend is a trend, but the question is, will it bend? Will it alter its course through some unforeseen force and come to a premature end?" -- Alec Cairncross
OberHerr
Posts: 13,062
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/30/2012 9:23:26 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
Wow....your mature.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-OBERHERR'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Official Enforcer for the DDO Elite(if they existed).

"Cases are anti-town." - FourTrouble

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
bossyburrito
Posts: 14,075
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/30/2012 9:36:37 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 5/30/2012 9:23:26 AM, OberHerr wrote:
Wow....your mature.

His mature? Can I buy his mature? Is a mature a kind of fruit?
#UnbanTheMadman

"Some will sell their dreams for small desires
Or lose the race to rats
Get caught in ticking traps
And start to dream of somewhere
To relax their restless flight
Somewhere out of a memory of lighted streets on quiet nights..."

~ Rush
OberHerr
Posts: 13,062
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/30/2012 9:39:39 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 5/30/2012 9:36:37 AM, bossyburrito wrote:
At 5/30/2012 9:23:26 AM, OberHerr wrote:
Wow....your mature.

His mature? Can I buy his mature? Is a mature a kind of fruit?

-_-

(not amused)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-OBERHERR'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Official Enforcer for the DDO Elite(if they existed).

"Cases are anti-town." - FourTrouble

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
bossyburrito
Posts: 14,075
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/30/2012 9:47:34 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 5/30/2012 9:39:39 AM, OberHerr wrote:
At 5/30/2012 9:36:37 AM, bossyburrito wrote:
At 5/30/2012 9:23:26 AM, OberHerr wrote:
Wow....your mature.

His mature? Can I buy his mature? Is a mature a kind of fruit?

-_-

(not amused)

| _____ |
| / Jelly \ |
| | Bro? | |
|_____________________|_______|_________________|
#UnbanTheMadman

"Some will sell their dreams for small desires
Or lose the race to rats
Get caught in ticking traps
And start to dream of somewhere
To relax their restless flight
Somewhere out of a memory of lighted streets on quiet nights..."

~ Rush
DanT
Posts: 5,693
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/30/2012 10:17:54 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 5/30/2012 4:40:54 AM, MouthWash wrote:
At 5/30/2012 4:23:40 AM, AlwaysMoreThanYou wrote:
At 5/30/2012 3:49:23 AM, DanT wrote:
At 5/30/2012 2:28:56 AM, FREEDO wrote:
At 5/30/2012 2:08:56 AM, DanT wrote:
At 5/30/2012 1:09:24 AM, MouthWash wrote:
Why is this website even run by a gay president? Obviously he's a socialist communist Stalinist Marxist fascist SS Gestapo nazi Hitler Nazi!

He is libertarian, so he cant be "a socialist communist Stalinist Marxist fascist SS Gestapo nazi Hitler Nazi"

Are you really THAT completely devoid of understanding humor? I've seen you do this so many times.

I know it was a joke, but it was not a very good one.

It's not funny at all. It's hard to tell if something that unfunny is a joke.

Well, at least yours was funnier. HAHAHA! Wait, you didn't make one. Why bother posting here then?

I believe it's called debate.org not Joke.org
"Chemical weapons are no different than any other types of weapons."~Lordknukle
JaxsonRaine
Posts: 3,606
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/30/2012 12:58:36 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
<thread>
At least do it right.

So anyway, what's up with Glenn Beck? I always thought he was just a less-popular version of Rush/Hannity?
</thread>
twocupcakes: 15 = 13
DanT
Posts: 5,693
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/30/2012 1:13:11 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 5/30/2012 12:58:36 PM, JaxsonRaine wrote:
<thread>
At least do it right.

So anyway, what's up with Glenn Beck? I always thought he was just a less-popular version of Rush/Hannity?
</thread>

I thought he was more popular, but less intelligent. Also more eccentric, and less educated.

He comes close more than half the time, but misses the bull-eyes, because he knows nothing of what he is talking about, he just recites things he heard from more educated and more intelligent republicans.
"Chemical weapons are no different than any other types of weapons."~Lordknukle
DanT
Posts: 5,693
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/30/2012 1:15:09 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 5/30/2012 1:13:11 PM, DanT wrote:
At 5/30/2012 12:58:36 PM, JaxsonRaine wrote:
<thread>
At least do it right.

So anyway, what's up with Glenn Beck? I always thought he was just a less-popular version of Rush/Hannity?
</thread>

I thought he was more popular, but less intelligent. Also more eccentric, and less educated.

He comes close more than half the time, but misses the bull-eyes, because he knows nothing of what he is talking about, he just recites things he heard from more educated and more intelligent republicans.
Also because he is eccentric he blows up the facts, and distorts a legitimate argument for ratings, thus discrediting the argument.
"Chemical weapons are no different than any other types of weapons."~Lordknukle
darkkermit
Posts: 11,204
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/30/2012 1:17:43 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
I don't see why everyone critize Glenn beck so much. He does actually use facts and data to support his views. You might not believe the conclusion is correct, but but that doesn't make him unintelligent.
Open borders debate:
http://www.debate.org...
socialpinko
Posts: 10,458
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/30/2012 2:18:48 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 5/30/2012 1:17:43 PM, darkkermit wrote:
I don't see why everyone critize Glenn beck so much. He does actually use facts and data to support his views. You might not believe the conclusion is correct, but but that doesn't make him unintelligent.

His persona is what brings on the hilarity. Can't get enough of them chalkboards.
: At 9/29/2014 10:55:59 AM, imabench wrote:
: : At 9/29/2014 9:43:46 AM, kbub wrote:
: :
: : DDO should discredit support of sexual violence at any time and in every way.
:
: I disagree.
FREEDO
Posts: 21,057
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/30/2012 5:09:48 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 5/30/2012 1:17:43 PM, darkkermit wrote:
I don't see why everyone critize Glenn beck so much. He does actually use facts and data to support his views. You might not believe the conclusion is correct, but but that doesn't make him unintelligent.

He uses the most random facts to support the absurdest conclusions.

Not to mention that he is COMPLETELY insincere.

Which is why I love him so much.
GRAND POOBAH OF DDO

fnord
Ragnar_Rahl
Posts: 19,297
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/30/2012 6:53:18 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Act like MouthWash.

Hurr.
Durr.

Hahaha why aren't you laughing?
It came to be at its height. It was commanded to command. It was a capital before its first stone was laid. It was a monument to the spirit of man.
MouthWash
Posts: 2,607
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/30/2012 7:06:10 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 5/30/2012 6:53:18 PM, Ragnar_Rahl wrote:
Act like MouthWash.

Hurr.
Durr.

Hahaha why aren't you laughing?

Your mother has better things to do than reading forums for you.
"Well, that gives whole new meaning to my assassination. If I was going to die anyway, perhaps I should leave the Bolsheviks' descendants some Christmas cookies instead of breaking their dishes and vodka bottles in their sleep." -Tsar Nicholas II (YYW)
MouthWash
Posts: 2,607
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/30/2012 7:13:07 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
You know what? I really can't be any funnier than the man himself.
"Well, that gives whole new meaning to my assassination. If I was going to die anyway, perhaps I should leave the Bolsheviks' descendants some Christmas cookies instead of breaking their dishes and vodka bottles in their sleep." -Tsar Nicholas II (YYW)
OberHerr
Posts: 13,062
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/30/2012 7:13:57 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 5/30/2012 7:13:07 PM, MouthWash wrote:
You know what? I really can't be any funnier than the man himself.



Hehe.

A moron proving someone else is a moron.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-OBERHERR'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Official Enforcer for the DDO Elite(if they existed).

"Cases are anti-town." - FourTrouble

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
darkkermit
Posts: 11,204
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/30/2012 7:18:09 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 5/30/2012 7:13:07 PM, MouthWash wrote:
You know what? I really can't be any funnier than the man himself.



Lol, I know right!!!

Olbermann is such an idiot.
Open borders debate:
http://www.debate.org...