Total Posts:10|Showing Posts:1-10
Jump to topic:

Elephant Watcher Turns into Election Watcher!

1Historygenius
Posts: 1,639
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/31/2012 9:59:43 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
OMG This is awesome! Remember Elephant Watcher? They accurately predicted who would win the 2008 election (Obama). They accurately predicted who would win the Republican nominations (McCain in '08 and Romney in '12). Now they have transformed into election watcher!

Before the Texas primary, Romney had 100% and the irrelevant Ron Paul had 0% (for the entire race). Now that Romney has the clear majority of delegates, Elephant Watcher has eliminated Ron Paul (THANK GOD) and put on Barack Obama. Elephant Watcher is essentially an election watcher. They are completely accurate and will no doubt predict who will win the election.

They are better than Real Clear Politics. They take only the greatest and best polls that are surely true. Unlike RCP showing an Obama victory with a 2.3% lead, Elephant Watcher had Romney with a 1.4% lead in their polls.

Romney currently has a 65% chance of winning the nomination while Obama has a 35%. This is awesome!
"The chief business of the American people is business." - Calvin Coolidge

Latest debate - Reagan was a better President than Obama: http://www.debate.org...
thett3
Posts: 14,372
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/31/2012 10:03:00 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 5/31/2012 9:59:43 PM, 1Historygenius wrote:
OMG This is awesome! Remember Elephant Watcher? They accurately predicted who would win the 2008 election (Obama). They accurately predicted who would win the Republican nominations (McCain in '08 and Romney in '12). Now they have transformed into election watcher!

Before the Texas primary, Romney had 100% and the irrelevant Ron Paul had 0% (for the entire race). Now that Romney has the clear majority of delegates, Elephant Watcher has eliminated Ron Paul (THANK GOD) and put on Barack Obama. Elephant Watcher is essentially an election watcher. They are completely accurate and will no doubt predict who will win the election.

They are better than Real Clear Politics. They take only the greatest and best polls that are surely true. Unlike RCP showing an Obama victory with a 2.3% lead, Elephant Watcher had Romney with a 1.4% lead in their polls.

Romney currently has a 65% chance of winning the nomination while Obama has a 35%. This is awesome!

Rofl. You do realize that the Paul supporters have essentially taken over the local GOP's everywhere, right? As an establishment Republican, you ought to be very nervous.

To the OP, that's awesome :)
DDO Vice President

#StandwithBossy

#UnbanTheMadman

#BetOnThett

"Don't quote me, ever." -Max

"My name is max. I'm not a big fan of slacks"- Max rapping

"Walmart should have the opportunity to bribe a politician to it's agenda" -Max

"Thett, you're really good at convincing people you're a decent person"-tulle

"You fit the character of Regina George quite nicely"- Sam

: At 11/12/2016 11:49:40 PM, Raisor wrote:
: thett was right
darkkermit
Posts: 11,204
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/31/2012 10:03:42 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 5/31/2012 9:59:43 PM, 1Historygenius wrote:
OMG This is awesome! Remember Elephant Watcher? They accurately predicted who would win the 2008 election (Obama). They accurately predicted who would win the Republican nominations (McCain in '08 and Romney in '12). Now they have transformed into election watcher!

Before the Texas primary, Romney had 100% and the irrelevant Ron Paul had 0% (for the entire race). Now that Romney has the clear majority of delegates, Elephant Watcher has eliminated Ron Paul (THANK GOD) and put on Barack Obama. Elephant Watcher is essentially an election watcher. They are completely accurate and will no doubt predict who will win the election.

They are better than Real Clear Politics. They take only the greatest and best polls that are surely true. Unlike RCP showing an Obama victory with a 2.3% lead, Elephant Watcher had Romney with a 1.4% lead in their polls.

Romney currently has a 65% chance of winning the nomination while Obama has a 35%. This is awesome!

2 elections don't really mean much. I'm trusting intrade:

http://www.intrade.com...

Obama is at 56.5%.
Open borders debate:
http://www.debate.org...
Contra
Posts: 3,941
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/31/2012 10:09:55 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 5/31/2012 10:03:42 PM, darkkermit wrote:
At 5/31/2012 9:59:43 PM, 1Historygenius wrote:
OMG This is awesome! Remember Elephant Watcher? They accurately predicted who would win the 2008 election (Obama). They accurately predicted who would win the Republican nominations (McCain in '08 and Romney in '12). Now they have transformed into election watcher!

Before the Texas primary, Romney had 100% and the irrelevant Ron Paul had 0% (for the entire race). Now that Romney has the clear majority of delegates, Elephant Watcher has eliminated Ron Paul (THANK GOD) and put on Barack Obama. Elephant Watcher is essentially an election watcher. They are completely accurate and will no doubt predict who will win the election.

They are better than Real Clear Politics. They take only the greatest and best polls that are surely true. Unlike RCP showing an Obama victory with a 2.3% lead, Elephant Watcher had Romney with a 1.4% lead in their polls.

Romney currently has a 65% chance of winning the nomination while Obama has a 35%. This is awesome!

2 elections don't really mean much. I'm trusting intrade:

http://www.intrade.com...

Obama is at 56.5%.

+1
"The solution [for Republicans] is to admit that Bush was a bad president, stop this racist homophobic stuff, stop trying to give most of the tax cuts to the rich, propose a real alternative to Obamacare that actually works, and propose smart free market solutions to our economic problems." - Distraff

"Americans are better off in a dynamic, free-enterprise-based economy that fosters economic growth, opportunity and upward mobility." - Paul Ryan
1Historygenius
Posts: 1,639
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/31/2012 10:17:43 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Who will be right in the end?

Intrade vs. RCP vs. Elephant Watcher

The titans of the election!
"The chief business of the American people is business." - Calvin Coolidge

Latest debate - Reagan was a better President than Obama: http://www.debate.org...
Contra
Posts: 3,941
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/31/2012 10:18:30 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 5/31/2012 10:17:43 PM, 1Historygenius wrote:
Who will be right in the end?

Intrade vs. RCP vs. Elephant Watcher

The titans of the election!

Elephant Watcher just sounds biased.
"The solution [for Republicans] is to admit that Bush was a bad president, stop this racist homophobic stuff, stop trying to give most of the tax cuts to the rich, propose a real alternative to Obamacare that actually works, and propose smart free market solutions to our economic problems." - Distraff

"Americans are better off in a dynamic, free-enterprise-based economy that fosters economic growth, opportunity and upward mobility." - Paul Ryan
darkkermit
Posts: 11,204
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/31/2012 10:26:40 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
really there's no way to say if any one of them are right, since there just giving likelihood, not actually what occurs.
Open borders debate:
http://www.debate.org...
LibertyCampbell
Posts: 288
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/31/2012 10:26:42 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 5/31/2012 10:18:30 PM, Contra wrote:
At 5/31/2012 10:17:43 PM, 1Historygenius wrote:
Who will be right in the end?

Intrade vs. RCP vs. Elephant Watcher

The titans of the election!

Elephant Watcher just sounds biased.
"[Society] has no vested interest in continuing to exist." -RP
1Historygenius
Posts: 1,639
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/31/2012 10:28:21 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 5/31/2012 10:18:30 PM, Contra wrote:
At 5/31/2012 10:17:43 PM, 1Historygenius wrote:
Who will be right in the end?

Intrade vs. RCP vs. Elephant Watcher

The titans of the election!

Elephant Watcher just sounds biased.

I will discuss more on this tomorrow, but they are not really. They pointed out the strengths and weaknesses of all the Republican candidates (that is how it really got its name it started with the '08 GOP race for nomination, but since it actually has a healthy base of viewers, they have expanded). They are not really biased and I will discuss more on their opinions of both the candidates tomorrow.
"The chief business of the American people is business." - Calvin Coolidge

Latest debate - Reagan was a better President than Obama: http://www.debate.org...