Total Posts:10|Showing Posts:1-10
Jump to topic:

DOMA Ruled Unconstitutional

Lordknukle
Posts: 12,788
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/1/2012 10:42:54 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
This law is unnecessary. Other effective steps should be taken to prevent gays from having rights.
"Easy is the descent to Avernus, for the door to the Underworld lies upon both day and night. But to retrace your steps and return to the breezes above- that's the task, that's the toil."
16kadams
Posts: 10,497
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/1/2012 10:46:00 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
could care less about judges
https://www.youtube.com...
https://rekonomics.wordpress.com...
"A trend is a trend, but the question is, will it bend? Will it alter its course through some unforeseen force and come to a premature end?" -- Alec Cairncross
Lordknukle
Posts: 12,788
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/1/2012 10:46:42 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 6/1/2012 10:46:00 AM, 16kadams wrote:
could care less about judges

Specific areas for penning ought to take effect.
"Easy is the descent to Avernus, for the door to the Underworld lies upon both day and night. But to retrace your steps and return to the breezes above- that's the task, that's the toil."
socialpinko
Posts: 10,458
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/1/2012 11:01:30 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
While I think the Constitution doesn't hold any ACTUAL authority, it's nice to see people realizing that federal marriage policy is unconstitutional.
: At 9/29/2014 10:55:59 AM, imabench wrote:
: : At 9/29/2014 9:43:46 AM, kbub wrote:
: :
: : DDO should discredit support of sexual violence at any time and in every way.
:
: I disagree.
royalpaladin
Posts: 22,357
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/1/2012 11:07:06 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 6/1/2012 10:46:42 AM, Lordknukle wrote:
At 6/1/2012 10:46:00 AM, 16kadams wrote:
could care less about judges

Specific areas for penning ought to take effect.

LOL, stop trolling.
Lordknukle
Posts: 12,788
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/1/2012 11:08:12 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 6/1/2012 11:07:06 AM, royalpaladin wrote:
At 6/1/2012 10:46:42 AM, Lordknukle wrote:
At 6/1/2012 10:46:00 AM, 16kadams wrote:
could care less about judges

Specific areas for penning ought to take effect.

LOL, stop trolling.

I'm not trolling.

After reading Mein Kampf and some David Duke books, I have revolutionized my ideas.
"Easy is the descent to Avernus, for the door to the Underworld lies upon both day and night. But to retrace your steps and return to the breezes above- that's the task, that's the toil."
royalpaladin
Posts: 22,357
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/1/2012 11:09:01 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 6/1/2012 11:08:12 AM, Lordknukle wrote:
At 6/1/2012 11:07:06 AM, royalpaladin wrote:
At 6/1/2012 10:46:42 AM, Lordknukle wrote:
At 6/1/2012 10:46:00 AM, 16kadams wrote:
could care less about judges

Specific areas for penning ought to take effect.

LOL, stop trolling.

I'm not trolling.

After reading Mein Kampf and some David Duke books, I have revolutionized my ideas.

I thought that you were a Libertarian now?
darkkermit
Posts: 11,204
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/1/2012 11:24:59 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 6/1/2012 10:46:00 AM, 16kadams wrote:
could care less about judges

agreed. The idea now seems to be in favor of "activism judges", in which the judges were chosen based on political leanings, turning the entire Supreme Court into an entire joke on constitutionality.
Open borders debate:
http://www.debate.org...
AlwaysMoreThanYou
Posts: 2,900
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/1/2012 11:26:49 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 6/1/2012 11:09:01 AM, royalpaladin wrote:
At 6/1/2012 11:08:12 AM, Lordknukle wrote:
At 6/1/2012 11:07:06 AM, royalpaladin wrote:
At 6/1/2012 10:46:42 AM, Lordknukle wrote:
At 6/1/2012 10:46:00 AM, 16kadams wrote:
could care less about judges

Specific areas for penning ought to take effect.

LOL, stop trolling.

I'm not trolling.

After reading Mein Kampf and some David Duke books, I have revolutionized my ideas.

I thought that you were a Libertarian now?

He's definitely trolling. Probably because he thinks you are.
'When the Spirit of truth comes, he will guide you into all the truth; for he will not speak on his own authority, but whatever he hears he will speak, and he will declare to you the things that are to come.' - John 16:13