Total Posts:15|Showing Posts:1-15
Jump to topic:

I found a Glenn Beck conspiracy generator.

MouthWash
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/3/2012 7:43:17 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
Here it is: [http://politicalhumor.about.com...]

This is what I got: "Obama and his Kenyan overlords are conspiring with the liberal media to operate secret abortion clinics that will only abort straight babies."
"Well, that gives whole new meaning to my assassination. If I was going to die anyway, perhaps I should leave the Bolsheviks' descendants some Christmas cookies instead of breaking their dishes and vodka bottles in their sleep." -Tsar Nicholas II (YYW)
UnStupendousMan
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/3/2012 8:11:47 AM
Liberal neo-monarchists are releasing flying monkeys as we speak to help them to raise your taxes to pay for illegal immigrants to get abortions. And we must put together a militia to stop them.
Ron-Paul
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/8/2012 10:15:08 AM
Obama and his Kenyan overlords are conspiring with the liberal media to operate secret abortion clinics that will only abort straight babies.
Ron-Paul
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/8/2012 10:16:22 AM
At 6/8/2012 10:15:08 AM, Ron-Paul wrote:
Obama and his Kenyan overlords are conspiring with the liberal media to operate secret abortion clinics that will only abort straight babies.

Same, and the funniest.
THEBOMB
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/8/2012 10:53:49 AM
"Liberal neo-monarchists are releasing flying monkeys, as we speak, to help them raise your taxes to pay for illegal immigrants to get abortions. And we must put together our own militia to stop them."

WTF!?!?!
OberHerr
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/8/2012 10:55:47 AM
At 6/8/2012 10:53:49 AM, THEBOMB wrote:
"Liberal neo-monarchists are releasing flying monkeys, as we speak, to help them raise your taxes to pay for illegal immigrants to get abortions. And we must put together our own militia to stop them."

WTF!?!?!

I'm thinking some people over exaggerated GB...
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-OBERHERR'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Official Enforcer for the DDO Elite(if they existed).

"Cases are anti-town." - FourTrouble

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
THEBOMB
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/8/2012 10:58:55 AM
At 6/8/2012 10:55:47 AM, OberHerr wrote:

WTF!?!?!

No...it sounds just like him :P
OberHerr
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/8/2012 10:59:52 AM
At 6/8/2012 10:58:55 AM, THEBOMB wrote:

WTF!?!?!

*rolls eyes*
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-OBERHERR'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Official Enforcer for the DDO Elite(if they existed).

"Cases are anti-town." - FourTrouble

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
THEBOMB
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/8/2012 11:00:52 AM
At 6/8/2012 10:59:52 AM, OberHerr wrote:
At 6/8/2012 10:58:55 AM, THEBOMB wrote:

WTF!?!?!

*rolls eyes*

lol what you don't think neo-monarchists are releasing flying monkeys!?!?!
TUF
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/8/2012 11:04:26 AM
The Nazi's running the democratic Party are molesting our constitution with intent to make it legal to pee on the flag of this great nation.
"I've got to go and grab a shirt" ~ Airmax1227
Stephen_Hawkins
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/8/2012 4:41:45 PM
"The leftist Al Qaeda conspirators who control the Senate are raising an army of undead beatniks to help them replace the Stars & Stripes with a big flaming rainbow flag."
Give a man a fish, he'll eat for a day. Teach him how to be Gay, he'll positively influence the GDP.

Social Contract Theory debate: http://www.debate.org...
Stephen_Hawkins
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/8/2012 4:42:57 PM
The liberal elites infesting our government won't tell you about their real agenda, which is to silence Sarah Palin. And we must put together our own militia to stop them.

Tonight we must ask ourselves why brainwashed Obamatons are building a secret army to enforce their plan to steal your organs and leave you lying unconscious in a bathtub.

Barack Osama and the radical Islamists controlling our government are plotting with terrorists to force all of us into Satanic atheist Muslim reeducation bathhouses.

Those last two are some of my favs
Give a man a fish, he'll eat for a day. Teach him how to be Gay, he'll positively influence the GDP.

Social Contract Theory debate: http://www.debate.org...
MouthWash
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/9/2012 6:14:48 PM
'Barack Obama ... chose to use his name Barack for a reason -- to identify, not with America -- you don't take the name Barack to identify with America. You take the name Barack to identify with what? Your heritage? The heritage, maybe, of your father in Kenya, who is a radical? Is -- really? Searching for something to give him any kind of meaning, just as he was searching later in life for religion.'

That's a good one. Oh, wait. That's his actual quote.
"Well, that gives whole new meaning to my assassination. If I was going to die anyway, perhaps I should leave the Bolsheviks' descendants some Christmas cookies instead of breaking their dishes and vodka bottles in their sleep." -Tsar Nicholas II (YYW)