Oryus
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/8/2012 2:32:13 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
With a grenade launcher.

That's it's own separate thing...
: : :Tulle: The fool, I purposely don't engage with you because you don't have proper command of the English language.
: :
: : The Fool: It's my English writing. Either way It's okay have a larger vocabulary then you, and a better grasp of language, and you're a woman.
:
: I'm just going to leave this precious struggle nugget right here.
Ragnar_Rahl
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/8/2012 2:35:22 AM
Check Watts v. United States.
It came to be at its height. It was commanded to command. It was a capital before its first stone was laid. It was a monument to the spirit of man.
Oryus
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/8/2012 2:40:49 AM
Check WKUK
: : :Tulle: The fool, I purposely don't engage with you because you don't have proper command of the English language.
: :
: : The Fool: It's my English writing. Either way It's okay have a larger vocabulary then you, and a better grasp of language, and you're a woman.
:
: I'm just going to leave this precious struggle nugget right here.
Ragnar_Rahl
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/8/2012 2:42:39 AM
Check WKUK can tell a joke well enough to excuse a few problems in legal understanding and you apparently can't because you didn't.
It came to be at its height. It was commanded to command. It was a capital before its first stone was laid. It was a monument to the spirit of man.
FREEDO
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/8/2012 2:48:59 AM
So how far do I need to go to cross the line?

I am completely serious about killing the president of the united states.

Is that a good example? Or does it still not count since I follow it up with this question which seems to imply it is dubious?
GRAND POOBAH OF DDO

fnord
Ragnar_Rahl
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/8/2012 2:51:23 AM
At 6/8/2012 2:48:59 AM, FREEDO wrote:

Is that a good example? Or does it still not count since I follow it up with this question which seems to imply it is dubious?

If you'd check Watts v. United States, you'd know that they use a "Reasonable person" standard. Which is profoundly ****ing stupid (reasonable people differ and people differ about who is reasonable), but it will let you off the hook since no Justice would hold that a reasonable person would believe you were serious in this context.
FREEDO
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/8/2012 2:54:17 AM
At 6/8/2012 2:51:23 AM, Ragnar_Rahl wrote:

If you'd check Watts v. United States, you'd know that they use a "Reasonable person" standard. Which is profoundly ****ing stupid (reasonable people differ and people differ about who is reasonable), but it will let you off the hook since no Justice would hold that a reasonable person would believe you were serious in this context.

I have history as an Anarchist and a Communist!
GRAND POOBAH OF DDO

fnord
Ren
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/8/2012 2:55:23 AM
At 6/8/2012 2:52:11 AM, FREEDO wrote:
I want to smash the president with a giant dildo.

This wouldn't be considered reasonable.

How far do you need to go? Do you really need to ask that question, seriously?

Obv, FREEDO, you need to render the threat convincingly.

I'll bet it'd get deleted, and it'd be for the better.
FREEDO
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/8/2012 2:56:45 AM
At 6/8/2012 2:55:23 AM, Ren wrote:
At 6/8/2012 2:52:11 AM, FREEDO wrote:
I want to smash the president with a giant dildo.

This wouldn't be considered reasonable.

How far do you need to go? Do you really need to ask that question, seriously?

Obv, FREEDO, you need to render the threat convincingly.

I'll bet it'd get deleted, and it'd be for the better.

Well, I was going to do it with poison but I didn't really want to just put that out there. Gotta get the job done before get caught.
GRAND POOBAH OF DDO

fnord
Ragnar_Rahl
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/8/2012 3:02:14 AM
At 6/8/2012 2:54:17 AM, FREEDO wrote:
At 6/8/2012 2:51:23 AM, Ragnar_Rahl wrote:

I have history as an Anarchist and a Communist!
So does most of Occupy, that won't fly today. Hell, not sure if it would have flown anytime in the twentieth century when it comes to the Supreme Court.

You want someone to take your threat seriously? Go buy a gun, draw up some plans to shoot the president in some city during one of his scheduled visits, buy some tickets, get this info to authoritahs.
FREEDO
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/8/2012 3:08:22 AM
Anarchy. Anarchism. Communism. Meth. Crack. Pot. Heroin. Terror. Terrorism. Bomb. Spy. Explosives. Ron Paul. Pedophilia. Liberation. Animal rights. Kill. Wikileaks. Inside job. Assassinate. Hail Hitler. Mao. Karl Marx. Viva la revolution. Counterfeit.

Just making sure this thread makes it through the filters.
GRAND POOBAH OF DDO

fnord
Ren
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/8/2012 3:15:52 AM
At 6/8/2012 3:08:22 AM, FREEDO wrote:
Anarchy. Anarchism. Communism. Meth. Crack. Pot. Heroin. Terror. Terrorism. Bomb. Spy. Explosives. Ron Paul. Pedophilia. Liberation. Animal rights. Kill. Wikileaks. Inside job. Assassinate. Hail Hitler. Mao. Karl Marx. Viva la revolution. Counterfeit.

LmfaooOoOoOOooOooOOoO
innomen
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/8/2012 4:08:27 AM
Anarchy. Anarchism. Communism. Meth. Crack. Pot. Heroin. Terror. Terrorism. Bomb. Spy. Explosives. Ron Paul. Pedophilia. Liberation. Animal rights. Kill. Wikileaks. Inside job. Assassinate. Hail Hitler. Mao. Karl Marx. Viva la revolution. Counterfeit. Large bottles of sugary soda.

That last one ought to catch their attention.
Ragnar_Rahl
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/8/2012 4:22:03 AM
At 6/8/2012 4:08:27 AM, innomen wrote:
Anarchy. Anarchism. Communism. Meth. Crack. Pot. Heroin. Terror. Terrorism. Bomb. Spy. Explosives. Ron Paul. Pedophilia. Liberation. Animal rights. Kill. Wikileaks. Inside job. Assassinate. Hail Hitler. Mao. Karl Marx. Viva la revolution. Counterfeit. Large bottles of sugary soda.

That last one ought to catch their attention.

Only if Bloomberg makes a surprise last minute bid for the presidency.
16kadams
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/8/2012 9:21:43 AM
At 6/8/2012 2:39:50 AM, Ren wrote:
At 6/8/2012 2:35:22 AM, Ragnar_Rahl wrote:
Check Watts v. United States.
https://www.youtube.com...
https://rekonomics.wordpress.com...
"A trend is a trend, but the question is, will it bend? Will it alter its course through some unforeseen force and come to a premature end?" -- Alec Cairncross
Lasagna
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/8/2012 9:29:45 AM
One needs a valid intent, means, and opportunity to be taken seriously. If you want to play your game out to the end, then use this paradigm ;)
Rob
yoda878
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/8/2012 9:33:04 AM
At 6/8/2012 2:30:27 AM, FREEDO wrote:
Is something you can absolutely never say. It is illegal to say that. Never, ever do that.

Freedo now your computer will be hijacked for typing that out.
Me
PARADIGM_L0ST
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/8/2012 10:33:32 AM
At 6/8/2012 2:30:27 AM, FREEDO wrote:
Is something you can absolutely never say. It is illegal to say that. Never, ever do that.:

OMG, Freedo, I don't think you quite understand just how badly you f*cked up. The FBI, CIA, NSA and Secret Service have specially designed programs (Raptor, Eschelon, and Carnivore, I believe) that analyze huge amounts of data searching for key words in the same sentence. That you used "killing" and the "P" word in the same sentence almost surely means they've received it and will be paying your @ss a visit via interrogation.

And, no, I'm not even remotely joking.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk...
"Have you ever considered suicide? If not, please do." -- Mouthwash (to Inferno)
thett3
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/8/2012 10:34:36 AM
Reported.
DDO Vice President

#StandwithBossy

#UnbanTheMadman

#BetOnThett

"Don't quote me, ever." -Max

"My name is max. I'm not a big fan of slacks"- Max rapping

"Walmart should have the opportunity to bribe a politician to it's agenda" -Max

"Thett, you're really good at convincing people you're a decent person"-tulle

"You fit the character of Regina George quite nicely"- Sam

: At 11/12/2016 11:49:40 PM, Raisor wrote:
: thett was right
PARADIGM_L0ST
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/8/2012 10:41:55 AM
I also wouldn't put it past them to officially charge you with a crime when wasting their time, money, and resources on a "joke." I have a feeling they're going to have the last laugh.

I'm not saying I agree with what's going to happen, only cautioning you that it likely will. Lawyer up, buddy!
"Have you ever considered suicide? If not, please do." -- Mouthwash (to Inferno)
OberHerr
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/8/2012 10:43:35 AM
Well.......FREEDO, make sure to take pictures with the Secret Service/FBI/CIA agents that come knocking at your door. Or more likely, knocking down your door.

Also, anyone else find it sorta funny that is you abbreviate Secret Service, its SS......
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-OBERHERR'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Official Enforcer for the DDO Elite(if they existed).

"Cases are anti-town." - FourTrouble

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
OberHerr
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/8/2012 10:45:01 AM
At 6/8/2012 10:41:55 AM, PARADIGM_L0ST wrote:
I also wouldn't put it past them to officially charge you with a crime when wasting their time, money, and resources on a "joke." I have a feeling they're going to have the last laugh.

I'm not saying I agree with what's going to happen, only cautioning you that it likely will. Lawyer up, buddy!

In a way, I do understand their reasons for it, I'm sure this method has caught several plots before......not so much with you being forced to pay for it.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-OBERHERR'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Official Enforcer for the DDO Elite(if they existed).

"Cases are anti-town." - FourTrouble

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-