Total Posts:30|Showing Posts:1-30
Jump to topic:

Why do you support a particular candidate?

Aayu
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/13/2012 11:46:49 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Is it because of his:
a) proposed policies
b) his approach to politics
c) other

Which one of the two would you contend is more important?

Situation: Suppose a Chief Minister of a particular state is Very efficient, under him- the entire state has progressed heaps and bounds, his policies are well appreciated, the people are happy. Everything is colours and rainbows. However, it is also common knowledge that during a communal riot (between say, Hindus and Muslims) decades ago, he ordered killing of the offending Muslims by a set of people ' without fear of repercussions'. He doesn't accept this, of course.

Would you support this candidate?

Would your answer be influenced by whether you were a Hindu or a Muslim? Or a Christian?
JaxsonRaine
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/14/2012 12:08:15 AM
I support my candidates based on their hair.

Everything I know I learned from Dilbert.

Currently though, in real life, and in all seriousness, with all joking aside, and more specifically, to the point, also, I support who I support because politicians should be smart enough to know that you don't increase private sector job growth by raising taxes or increasing regulations.
twocupcakes: 15 = 13
Nur-Ab-Sal
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/14/2012 12:32:34 AM
Ron Paul, because he's the least fake... And the only one who has any idea what's going on.
Genesis I. And God created man to his own image: to the image of God he created him: male and female he created them.
OberHerr
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/14/2012 12:39:25 AM
Obama.

He can re late with the black minority, while still being a very educated man himself. Not to say that black people are ever uneducated. They are, just not in the things us bigots in the midwest think is education, like street smarts, and marijuana.

He wants to stop the constant homophobic oppression against homosexual human beings in the States.

He's willing to do what it takes to bring the economy up, by spending all the money he can into the public sector, and destroying the private sector that's destroying us and our popularity in the world, and more importantly, the UN.

And, to be frank, if you don't vote for him, your supporting a racist, intolerant, religious run state that wants to kill all minorities and non bigots.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-OBERHERR'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Official Enforcer for the DDO Elite(if they existed).

"Cases are anti-town." - FourTrouble

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
JaxsonRaine
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/14/2012 12:41:59 AM
At 6/14/2012 12:39:25 AM, OberHerr wrote:
Obama.

He can re late with the black minority, while still being a very educated man himself. Not to say that black people are ever uneducated. They are, just not in the things us bigots in the midwest think is education, like street smarts, and marijuana.

He wants to stop the constant homophobic oppression against homosexual human beings in the States.

He's willing to do what it takes to bring the economy up, by spending all the money he can into the public sector, and destroying the private sector that's destroying us and our popularity in the world, and more importantly, the UN.

And, to be frank, if you don't vote for him, your supporting a racist, intolerant, religious run state that wants to kill all minorities and non bigots.

You make me feel

You make me feel

You make me feel like a ter-rib-ble persooooooooon!
OberHerr
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/14/2012 12:45:20 AM
At 6/14/2012 12:41:59 AM, JaxsonRaine wrote:
Obama.

You make me feel

You make me feel

Well that depends.

Are you a Progressive, whose name says it all, someone that wants to help society, and promote tolerance to everyone....

Or are you a bigoted ole conservative/libertarian, stuck in your 20th century ways, that won't let society progress one inch without fighting it to the death?

Nur-Ab-Sal
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/14/2012 12:48:25 AM
Obama.

Emperor Palpatine approves.
Genesis I. And God created man to his own image: to the image of God he created him: male and female he created them.
darkkermit
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/14/2012 12:50:12 AM
At 6/14/2012 12:45:20 AM, OberHerr wrote:
Obama.

You make me feel

You make me feel

Well that depends.

Are you a Progressive, whose name says it all, someone that wants to help society, and promote tolerance to everyone....

Or are you a bigoted ole conservative/libertarian, stuck in your 20th century ways, that won't let society progress one inch without fighting it to the death?

the only possible way I can see why conservatives or libertarians wouldn't support these goods things like social healthcare, and more education spending, is that they are evil twisted beings with no heart that care only about money. They're just selfish people.
Open borders debate:
http://www.debate.org...
OberHerr
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/14/2012 12:52:04 AM
At 6/14/2012 12:50:12 AM, darkkermit wrote:
Obama.

You make me feel

You make me feel

Well that depends.

the only possible way I can see why conservatives or libertarians wouldn't support these goods things like social healthcare, and more education spending, is that they are evil twisted beings with no heart that care only about money. They're just selfish people.

Hear hear!

I mean, they would have stopped the lightbulb from being invented back in the day if it had been made by a Homosexual Human Being.

Also, Hail Gaga!

JaxsonRaine
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/14/2012 12:52:59 AM
Obama.

You make me feel

You make me feel

Well that depends.

I'm one of the bad ones. I'm not voting for Obama this time around because I'm a racist and I think rather foolishly that we should help the private sector instead of taking its money and giving it to the public sector.
JaxsonRaine
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/14/2012 12:53:57 AM
Obama.

You make me feel

You make me feel

Well that depends.

Tell you what. If I can get a house, a car, and $250,000, then I'll support healthcare and education spending.
OberHerr
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/14/2012 12:55:50 AM
At 6/14/2012 12:52:59 AM, JaxsonRaine wrote:
Obama.

You make me feel

You make me feel

Well that depends.

I'm one of the bad ones. I'm not voting for Obama this time around because I'm a racist and I think rather foolishly that we should help the private sector instead of taking its money and giving it to the public sector.

But, the public sector just needs more money, and it will work. All we need to do is pour a couple Trillion more dollars, and it'll work.

That's a sure fact, you can't deny. I'm sure Joy Behar would back me up on this is she was here. That woman is brilliant.

darkkermit
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/14/2012 12:56:37 AM
At 6/14/2012 12:52:04 AM, OberHerr wrote:
Obama.

You make me feel

You make me feel

Well that depends.

Hear hear!

I mean, they would have stopped the lightbulb from being invented back in the day if it had been made by a Homosexual Human Being.

Also, Hail Gaga!

They'd be against oxygen and suffocate If Obama was in favor of it (Note: An actual facebook friend of mine posted this).

Also,they are also anti-women because they won't support forcing health insurance companies to pay for contraception. What's with their war on women!?
Open borders debate:
OberHerr
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/14/2012 12:58:16 AM
At 6/14/2012 12:53:57 AM, JaxsonRaine wrote:
Obama.

You make me feel

You make me feel

Well that depends.

Tell you what. If I can get a house, a car, and $250,000, then I'll support healthcare and education spending.

Well, we could appoint you to be a middle-class union boss.

Your gonna have to settle with five mansions, a fleet of sports cars/limos, and $2,000,000 a year, ok?

I know it's a sacrifice, but the government can provide for everyone.

darkkermit
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/14/2012 1:00:15 AM
At 6/14/2012 12:58:16 AM, OberHerr wrote:
Obama.

You make me feel

You make me feel

Well that depends.

Your gonna have to settle with five mansions, a fleet of sports cars/limos, and $2,000,000 a year, ok?

the only reason why the economy is so bad is that evil corporation try to make a profit and only the rich obtain wealth at the expense of the poor. The rich get richer and the poor get poorer.
Open borders debate:
OberHerr
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/14/2012 1:01:31 AM
At 6/14/2012 12:56:37 AM, darkkermit wrote:
Obama.

You make me feel

You make me feel

Well that depends.

Hear hear!

Also, Hail Gaga!

They'd be against oxygen and suffocate If Obama was in favor of it (Note: An actual facebook friend of mine posted this).

I hope the unfriendly button was the next thing you looked at once you saw that.

Also,they are also anti-women because they won't support forcing health insurance companies to pay for contraception. What's with their war on women!?

I know right? And, what's the deal with them not protecting womans right to sex, and right to their body?

If a person is going to die from my personal, sometimes very bad, decisions, why should I not be allowed to kil them as long as their in my body to a degree?

I think woman should be allowed to have sex with anyone they want, on the street. Forced free prostitution for men. All in the name of progress, freedom, equality, and Gaga of course.

JaxsonRaine
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/14/2012 1:03:29 AM
Obama.

You make me feel

You make me feel

Well that depends.

Do I still get paid when I'm leading my union in a strike because we aren't getting paid enough to make typewriters?
JaxsonRaine
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/14/2012 1:05:26 AM
At 6/14/2012 1:01:31 AM, OberHerr wrote:

I know right? And, what's the deal with them not protecting womans right to sex, and right to their body?

If a person is going to die from my personal, sometimes very bad, decisions, why should I not be allowed to kil them as long as their in my body to a degree?

I think woman should be allowed to have sex with anyone they want, on the street. Forced free prostitution for men. All in the name of progress, freedom, equality, and Gaga of course.

I actually saw someone arguing this on hubpages. She said she thinks that babies are human beings after the heartbeat shows up, and they have the right to life, but killing that baby because your hubby wanted a boy instead of a girl would be ok.

Because, you know, it's a human, but not if it's inconveniencing me.

Speaking of which, you are inconveniencing me, so I think I'm going to either poison you or chop you up while you are still alive.
OberHerr
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/14/2012 1:06:34 AM
At 6/14/2012 1:05:26 AM, JaxsonRaine wrote:

I actually saw someone arguing this on hubpages. She said she thinks that babies are human beings after the heartbeat shows up, and they have the right to life, but killing that baby because your hubby wanted a boy instead of a girl would be ok.

Speaking of which, you are inconveniencing me, so I think I'm going to either poison you or chop you up while you are still alive.

No, but you see, the government has not deemed me to be inconveniencing you, so therefore, I'm not.

JaxsonRaine
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/14/2012 1:06:55 AM
At 6/14/2012 1:00:15 AM, darkkermit wrote:
the only reason why the economy is so bad is that evil corporation try to make a profit and only the rich obtain wealth at the expense of the poor. The rich get richer and the poor get poorer.

It's the CEOs! The CEO of Convergys made $3 MILLION last year! I mean, seriously?!!!

If they divided that up among all their employees, everyone else could make $0.02/hr MORE THAN THEY ARE MAKING NOW!

Evil greedy bassturd.
JaxsonRaine
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/14/2012 1:07:29 AM
At 6/14/2012 1:06:34 AM, OberHerr wrote:

No, but you see, the government has not deemed me to be inconveniencing you, so therefore, I'm not.

Just you wait, I'll get the ACLU on the case.

I'd start running if I were you.
OberHerr
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/14/2012 1:07:42 AM
At 6/14/2012 1:03:29 AM, JaxsonRaine wrote:

Do I still get paid when I'm leading my union in a strike because we aren't getting paid enough to make typewriters?

More in fact. Every successful strike is a raise.

darkkermit
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/14/2012 1:08:01 AM
At 6/14/2012 12:56:37 AM, darkkermit wrote:
Obama.

You make me feel

You make me feel

Well that depends.

Hear hear!

Also, Hail Gaga!

I hope the unfriendly button was the next thing you looked at once you saw that.

Lol, I'm a new englander so I'd have to delete so many of my friends list for any news feed from liberals.

Right, I mean why can't women be allowed to kill a 2 year old toddler?
Open borders debate:
OberHerr
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/14/2012 1:08:39 AM
At 6/14/2012 1:07:29 AM, JaxsonRaine wrote:

Too late, I claimed victim hood first automatically because I represent poor, teen moms. So, I get them.

Aaronroy
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/14/2012 1:28:47 AM
Everyone knows that God favors white Conservative Republican white folk (the supreme race, take note) like Mitt Romney.

He's got a pretty smile and he is great with dogs, and I don't like black people so he is a step up from that nappy headed fella we got in the white house.
turn down for h'what
OberHerr
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/14/2012 1:30:28 AM
At 6/14/2012 1:28:47 AM, Aaronroy wrote:
Everyone knows that God favors white Conservative Republican white folk (the supreme race, take note) like Mitt Romney.

He's got a pretty smile and he is great with dogs, and I don't like black people so he is a step up from that nappy headed fella we got in the white house.

Intolerant bigot. Joy Behar would be disappointed.

JaxsonRaine
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/14/2012 1:35:00 AM
At 6/14/2012 1:08:39 AM, OberHerr wrote:
At 6/14/2012 1:07:29 AM, JaxsonRaine wrote:

Too late, I claimed victim hood first automatically because I represent poor, teen moms. So, I get them.

Fine. Then I'll join the money grubbing evil capitalist side who is against human rights, and try and force you not to kill no more babies. Then we will kill you by polluting the planet and drilling for oil because the earth is like an egg shell and it's about to crack yo.
Aaronroy
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/14/2012 1:35:40 AM
At 6/14/2012 1:30:28 AM, OberHerr wrote:

Don't know who a Joy Behar is. I only listen to Limbaugh and that Bill O'Reilly, bless his soul, what a dear. Well, look at the time, I'm late for the weekly lynching.

Praise white Jesus!
turn down for h'what
ConservativePolitico
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/14/2012 1:41:06 AM
At 6/14/2012 1:35:40 AM, Aaronroy wrote:

Don't know who a Joy Behar is. I only listen to Limbaugh and that Bill O'Reilly, bless his soul, what a dear. Well, look at the time, I'm late for the weekly lynching.

Praise white Jesus!

I find you sadly misguided and insulting.

It sounds like you only take your parents garbage and respew it for the rest of us with no form or substance.
darkkermit
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/14/2012 1:41:06 AM
At 6/14/2012 1:35:40 AM, Aaronroy wrote:

Praise white Jesus!

Clearly fox news needs to be shut down, because they're too bias.

Also, religion are the roots to all of our problems and the world would be better off if everyone was just atheist.
Open borders debate: