Total Posts:57|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Black National-Socialism - A growing trend

DanT
Posts: 5,693
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/15/2012 12:14:29 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Back National-Socialism is a growing trend in the US. Specifically there are groups such as the New Black Panther party, which believes in a black socialist revolution, in order to create a racially based socialist state. The New Black Panthers are not only known for being anti-white, but also antisemitic, and has even promoted notions of genocide. There are also all Black churches which preaches social justice, and propagandizes their sermons to promote government intervention in favor of blacks, while condemning white people.
Black people who have openly opposed President Obama's candidacy have been called "traitors" to their race by other blacks, and have been called slurs such as "uncle-tom". Many blacks have voted for Obama simply because the color of his skin, which has been proven in a number of studies.

National-socialism is not limited to quote, "Aryans", as there have been Mediterranean National-Socialist groups, Asian National-Socialist groups, and middle eastern National-Socialist groups; just about any racial group under the sun has at one point formed one of these groups.

Will history repeat it's-self? Only time will tell.
"Chemical weapons are no different than any other types of weapons."~Lordknukle
DanT
Posts: 5,693
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/15/2012 12:20:41 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 6/15/2012 12:16:16 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
I don't think anybody ever claimed that Fascism is restricted to Aryans.

I know, but I wanted to strike out that myth before someone tries to spew it out.
"Chemical weapons are no different than any other types of weapons."~Lordknukle
DanT
Posts: 5,693
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/15/2012 12:23:59 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 6/15/2012 12:19:42 PM, Greyparrot wrote:
it's-self?

itself.... That was an auto correct, as I was typing. Attacking my grammar shows that you disagree with the concept, but cannot argue against it. If you have nothing to say about the topic, please don't comment.
"Chemical weapons are no different than any other types of weapons."~Lordknukle
popculturepooka
Posts: 7,924
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/15/2012 12:25:17 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 6/15/2012 12:23:59 PM, DanT wrote:
At 6/15/2012 12:19:42 PM, Greyparrot wrote:
it's-self?

itself.... That was an auto correct, as I was typing. Attacking my grammar shows that you disagree with the concept, but cannot argue against it.

Lol, seriously?

If you have nothing to say about the topic, please don't comment.

I'm not sure what you want people to say.
At 10/3/2016 11:49:13 PM, thett3 wrote:
BLACK LIVES MATTER!
royalpaladin
Posts: 22,357
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/15/2012 12:28:41 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Funny story: A friend of mine who is North Indian (and thus Aryan) told me that his uncle, a doctor, once treated a KKK guy in the South. (The uncle is an immigrant.) The KKK guy walked into his office, hugged him, and greeted him with a jovial "My Aryan brother!"

The doctor just stared at him for like 15 minutes, lol.
thett3
Posts: 14,338
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/15/2012 12:32:15 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 6/15/2012 12:28:41 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
Funny story: A friend of mine who is North Indian (and thus Aryan) told me that his uncle, a doctor, once treated a KKK guy in the South. (The uncle is an immigrant.) The KKK guy walked into his office, hugged him, and greeted him with a jovial "My Aryan brother!"

The doctor just stared at him for like 15 minutes, lol.

Lol, that's awesome. White power amiryte?
DDO Vice President

#StandwithBossy

#UnbanTheMadman

#BetOnThett

"Don't quote me, ever." -Max

"My name is max. I'm not a big fan of slacks"- Max rapping

"Walmart should have the opportunity to bribe a politician to it's agenda" -Max

"Thett, you're really good at convincing people you're a decent person"-tulle

"You fit the character of Regina George quite nicely"- Sam

: At 11/12/2016 11:49:40 PM, Raisor wrote:
: thett was right
DanT
Posts: 5,693
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/15/2012 12:35:42 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 6/15/2012 12:25:17 PM, popculturepooka wrote:
At 6/15/2012 12:23:59 PM, DanT wrote:
At 6/15/2012 12:19:42 PM, Greyparrot wrote:
it's-self?

itself.... That was an auto correct, as I was typing. Attacking my grammar shows that you disagree with the concept, but cannot argue against it.

Lol, seriously?

If you have nothing to say about the topic, please don't comment.

I'm not sure what you want people to say.

I want people to stay on topic. Please don't derail this thread with comments irrelevant to the topic. Trolls do it all the time in the political section, when no logical argument can be made against a thread they don't like. Don't change the topic, and don't fill the thread with irrelevant BS. I don't do it to you guys, and you should not do it to me.

This is an important topic of discussion, and I would appreciate it if you don't derail the thread, simply because it is an uncomfortable notion. There are many White National Socialist groups in the US, but they are not a threat because they are so despised by the average white American. Likewise Asian National Socialist groups in the US are practically non-existent. Black National Socialist groups are growing in influence and many appeal to it for the same reason whites appealed to Hitler in Germany; they feel like they have been given a raw deal and want someone to blame, and they are facing economic hardships.
"Chemical weapons are no different than any other types of weapons."~Lordknukle
royalpaladin
Posts: 22,357
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/15/2012 12:37:26 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 6/15/2012 12:32:15 PM, thett3 wrote:
At 6/15/2012 12:28:41 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
Funny story: A friend of mine who is North Indian (and thus Aryan) told me that his uncle, a doctor, once treated a KKK guy in the South. (The uncle is an immigrant.) The KKK guy walked into his office, hugged him, and greeted him with a jovial "My Aryan brother!"

The doctor just stared at him for like 15 minutes, lol.

Lol, that's awesome. White power amiryte?

Of course!
DanT
Posts: 5,693
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/15/2012 12:40:47 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 6/15/2012 12:28:41 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
Funny story: A friend of mine who is North Indian (and thus Aryan) told me that his uncle, a doctor, once treated a KKK guy in the South. (The uncle is an immigrant.) The KKK guy walked into his office, hugged him, and greeted him with a jovial "My Aryan brother!"

The doctor just stared at him for like 15 minutes, lol.

Not really relevant to the topic. The KKK is Nationalist, but not necessarily National Socialist, like skin heads and neo-nazis; also they are not black nationalists, they are white nationalists. White nationalists are non-influential in the US, due to cultural changes in public opinion they have lost all their power, and are typically despised by a majority of whites.

This thread is about national-socialist threats, not nationalist groups who are a shell of their former self.
"Chemical weapons are no different than any other types of weapons."~Lordknukle
Deathbeforedishonour
Posts: 1,058
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/15/2012 12:40:47 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
I suppose we could stop it from growing more by making a very big mob of blacks, whites, and jews. Armed with shotguns and torches and signs that read: " Coexist or Else!!" lol This isn't a very bad idea considering that waiting till they get government backing and even more members is illogical.
"In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God." ~ John 1:1

Matthew 10:22- "And ye shall be hated of all men for my name's sake: but he that endureth to the end shall be saved."
DanT
Posts: 5,693
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/15/2012 12:45:19 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 6/15/2012 12:40:47 PM, Deathbeforedishonour wrote:
I suppose we could stop it from growing more by making a very big mob of blacks, whites, and jews. Armed with shotguns and torches and signs that read: " Coexist or Else!!" lol This isn't a very bad idea considering that waiting till they get government backing and even more members is illogical.

No, I think a better idea is to demonize black nationalism, and black national socialism, just as white nationalism and white national socialism was demonized. It was effective in eliminating the threat of white nationalists, and national socialists. The problem is, no-one wants to demonize them out of fear of being labeled racist, when really they are speaking out against racism. People have the misconception that a minority can't be racist, and racism only applies to minorities. For example, many latinos are racist against blacks, and many blacks are racist against latinos; yet no-one wants to call it racism, because it's minority vs minority.
"Chemical weapons are no different than any other types of weapons."~Lordknukle
popculturepooka
Posts: 7,924
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/15/2012 12:48:21 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 6/15/2012 12:35:42 PM, DanT wrote:
At 6/15/2012 12:25:17 PM, popculturepooka wrote:
At 6/15/2012 12:23:59 PM, DanT wrote:
At 6/15/2012 12:19:42 PM, Greyparrot wrote:
it's-self?

itself.... That was an auto correct, as I was typing. Attacking my grammar shows that you disagree with the concept, but cannot argue against it.

Lol, seriously?

If you have nothing to say about the topic, please don't comment.

I'm not sure what you want people to say.

I want people to stay on topic. Please don't derail this thread with comments irrelevant to the topic. Trolls do it all the time in the political section, when no logical argument can be made against a thread they don't like. Don't change the topic, and don't fill the thread with irrelevant BS. I don't do it to you guys, and you should not do it to me.

This is an important topic of discussion, and I would appreciate it if you don't derail the thread, simply because it is an uncomfortable notion. There are many White National Socialist groups in the US, but they are not a threat because they are so despised by the average white American. Likewise Asian National Socialist groups in the US are practically non-existent. Black National Socialist groups are growing in influence and many appeal to it for the same reason whites appealed to Hitler in Germany; they feel like they have been given a raw deal and want someone to blame, and they are facing economic hardships.

And the average black American despises black national socialist groups. You didn't actually make an argument nor ask for analysis or anything in the op which why I stated I'm not sure what you want people to say.
At 10/3/2016 11:49:13 PM, thett3 wrote:
BLACK LIVES MATTER!
Deathbeforedishonour
Posts: 1,058
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/15/2012 12:51:18 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 6/15/2012 12:45:19 PM, DanT wrote:
At 6/15/2012 12:40:47 PM, Deathbeforedishonour wrote:
I suppose we could stop it from growing more by making a very big mob of blacks, whites, and jews. Armed with shotguns and torches and signs that read: " Coexist or Else!!" lol This isn't a very bad idea considering that waiting till they get government backing and even more members is illogical.

No, I think a better idea is to demonize black nationalism, and black national socialism, just as white nationalism and white national socialism was demonized. It was effective in eliminating the threat of white nationalists, and national socialists. The problem is, no-one wants to demonize them out of fear of being labeled racist, when really they are speaking out against racism. People have the misconception that a minority can't be racist, and racism only applies to minorities. For example, many latinos are racist against blacks, and many blacks are racist against latinos; yet no-one wants to call it racism, because it's minority vs minority.

Wait a better idea lets organize all the White Supremacists up and have them attack the Black nationalists and they will all kill each other. That way we can get rid of two problems at once.
"In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God." ~ John 1:1

Matthew 10:22- "And ye shall be hated of all men for my name's sake: but he that endureth to the end shall be saved."
DanT
Posts: 5,693
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/15/2012 12:52:47 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 6/15/2012 12:48:21 PM, popculturepooka wrote:
At 6/15/2012 12:35:42 PM, DanT wrote:
At 6/15/2012 12:25:17 PM, popculturepooka wrote:
At 6/15/2012 12:23:59 PM, DanT wrote:
At 6/15/2012 12:19:42 PM, Greyparrot wrote:
it's-self?

itself.... That was an auto correct, as I was typing. Attacking my grammar shows that you disagree with the concept, but cannot argue against it.

Lol, seriously?

If you have nothing to say about the topic, please don't comment.

I'm not sure what you want people to say.

I want people to stay on topic. Please don't derail this thread with comments irrelevant to the topic. Trolls do it all the time in the political section, when no logical argument can be made against a thread they don't like. Don't change the topic, and don't fill the thread with irrelevant BS. I don't do it to you guys, and you should not do it to me.

This is an important topic of discussion, and I would appreciate it if you don't derail the thread, simply because it is an uncomfortable notion. There are many White National Socialist groups in the US, but they are not a threat because they are so despised by the average white American. Likewise Asian National Socialist groups in the US are practically non-existent. Black National Socialist groups are growing in influence and many appeal to it for the same reason whites appealed to Hitler in Germany; they feel like they have been given a raw deal and want someone to blame, and they are facing economic hardships.

And the average black American despises black national socialist groups. You didn't actually make an argument nor ask for analysis or anything in the op

But the average black American holds national socialist tendencies. Again, like I pointed out in my OP, not all blacks are national socialists, but it's a growing trend.

which why I stated I'm not sure what you want people to say.

If you don't have anything relevant to say, don't post. Trolling is just rude.
"Chemical weapons are no different than any other types of weapons."~Lordknukle
DanT
Posts: 5,693
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/15/2012 12:54:07 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 6/15/2012 12:51:18 PM, Deathbeforedishonour wrote:
At 6/15/2012 12:45:19 PM, DanT wrote:
At 6/15/2012 12:40:47 PM, Deathbeforedishonour wrote:
I suppose we could stop it from growing more by making a very big mob of blacks, whites, and jews. Armed with shotguns and torches and signs that read: " Coexist or Else!!" lol This isn't a very bad idea considering that waiting till they get government backing and even more members is illogical.

No, I think a better idea is to demonize black nationalism, and black national socialism, just as white nationalism and white national socialism was demonized. It was effective in eliminating the threat of white nationalists, and national socialists. The problem is, no-one wants to demonize them out of fear of being labeled racist, when really they are speaking out against racism. People have the misconception that a minority can't be racist, and racism only applies to minorities. For example, many latinos are racist against blacks, and many blacks are racist against latinos; yet no-one wants to call it racism, because it's minority vs minority.

Wait a better idea lets organize all the White Supremacists up and have them attack the Black nationalists and they will all kill each other. That way we can get rid of two problems at once.

>.< Again, white nationalism is just as evil as black nationalism. That's not a solution, please stop trolling.
"Chemical weapons are no different than any other types of weapons."~Lordknukle
popculturepooka
Posts: 7,924
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/15/2012 1:01:16 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 6/15/2012 12:52:47 PM, DanT wrote:
At 6/15/2012 12:48:21 PM, popculturepooka wrote:
At 6/15/2012 12:35:42 PM, DanT wrote:
At 6/15/2012 12:25:17 PM, popculturepooka wrote:
At 6/15/2012 12:23:59 PM, DanT wrote:
At 6/15/2012 12:19:42 PM, Greyparrot wrote:
it's-self?

itself.... That was an auto correct, as I was typing. Attacking my grammar shows that you disagree with the concept, but cannot argue against it.

Lol, seriously?

If you have nothing to say about the topic, please don't comment.

I'm not sure what you want people to say.

I want people to stay on topic. Please don't derail this thread with comments irrelevant to the topic. Trolls do it all the time in the political section, when no logical argument can be made against a thread they don't like. Don't change the topic, and don't fill the thread with irrelevant BS. I don't do it to you guys, and you should not do it to me.

This is an important topic of discussion, and I would appreciate it if you don't derail the thread, simply because it is an uncomfortable notion. There are many White National Socialist groups in the US, but they are not a threat because they are so despised by the average white American. Likewise Asian National Socialist groups in the US are practically non-existent. Black National Socialist groups are growing in influence and many appeal to it for the same reason whites appealed to Hitler in Germany; they feel like they have been given a raw deal and want someone to blame, and they are facing economic hardships.

And the average black American despises black national socialist groups. You didn't actually make an argument nor ask for analysis or anything in the op

But the average black American holds national socialist tendencies. Again, like I pointed out in my OP, not all blacks are national socialists, but it's a growing trend.


Right. So do you have evidence that shows that the average black American holds national socialist tendencies? What makes you say that?

Even if it was growing why are you so sure that the growth isn't negligible wrt to the whole black American population?
At 10/3/2016 11:49:13 PM, thett3 wrote:
BLACK LIVES MATTER!
TheOrator
Posts: 172
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/15/2012 1:10:37 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 6/15/2012 12:52:47 PM, DanT wrote:


But the average black American holds national socialist tendencies. Again, like I pointed out in my OP, not all blacks are national socialists, but it's a growing trend.


What makes you think that? I haven't run into any national socialist tendencies, let alone black national tendencies. If the average black American holds them, where's your proof? I've seen no proof from my experience, but I'm assuming you have some.

Also, I'm not denying it exists, simply that the Average Black person holds their tendencies.
My legend begins in the 12th century
Deathbeforedishonour
Posts: 1,058
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/15/2012 1:16:07 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 6/15/2012 12:54:07 PM, DanT wrote:
At 6/15/2012 12:51:18 PM, Deathbeforedishonour wrote:
At 6/15/2012 12:45:19 PM, DanT wrote:
At 6/15/2012 12:40:47 PM, Deathbeforedishonour wrote:
I suppose we could stop it from growing more by making a very big mob of blacks, whites, and jews. Armed with shotguns and torches and signs that read: " Coexist or Else!!" lol This isn't a very bad idea considering that waiting till they get government backing and even more members is illogical.

No, I think a better idea is to demonize black nationalism, and black national socialism, just as white nationalism and white national socialism was demonized. It was effective in eliminating the threat of white nationalists, and national socialists. The problem is, no-one wants to demonize them out of fear of being labeled racist, when really they are speaking out against racism. People have the misconception that a minority can't be racist, and racism only applies to minorities. For example, many latinos are racist against blacks, and many blacks are racist against latinos; yet no-one wants to call it racism, because it's minority vs minority.

Wait a better idea lets organize all the White Supremacists up and have them attack the Black nationalists and they will all kill each other. That way we can get rid of two problems at once.

>.< Again, white nationalism is just as evil as black nationalism. That's not a solution, please stop trolling.

I'm not trolling. Both White Nationalism and Black Nationalism are growing in the U.S. It would seem quite logical to formulate a way to get both of the groups to shut up. I say we should get them to "erase" eachother. So we don't have to worry about this threat to liberty anymore.
"In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God." ~ John 1:1

Matthew 10:22- "And ye shall be hated of all men for my name's sake: but he that endureth to the end shall be saved."
DanT
Posts: 5,693
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/15/2012 1:20:50 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 6/15/2012 1:01:16 PM, popculturepooka wrote:
At 6/15/2012 12:52:47 PM, DanT wrote:
At 6/15/2012 12:48:21 PM, popculturepooka wrote:
At 6/15/2012 12:35:42 PM, DanT wrote:
At 6/15/2012 12:25:17 PM, popculturepooka wrote:
At 6/15/2012 12:23:59 PM, DanT wrote:
At 6/15/2012 12:19:42 PM, Greyparrot wrote:
it's-self?

itself.... That was an auto correct, as I was typing. Attacking my grammar shows that you disagree with the concept, but cannot argue against it.

Lol, seriously?

If you have nothing to say about the topic, please don't comment.

I'm not sure what you want people to say.

I want people to stay on topic. Please don't derail this thread with comments irrelevant to the topic. Trolls do it all the time in the political section, when no logical argument can be made against a thread they don't like. Don't change the topic, and don't fill the thread with irrelevant BS. I don't do it to you guys, and you should not do it to me.

This is an important topic of discussion, and I would appreciate it if you don't derail the thread, simply because it is an uncomfortable notion. There are many White National Socialist groups in the US, but they are not a threat because they are so despised by the average white American. Likewise Asian National Socialist groups in the US are practically non-existent. Black National Socialist groups are growing in influence and many appeal to it for the same reason whites appealed to Hitler in Germany; they feel like they have been given a raw deal and want someone to blame, and they are facing economic hardships.

And the average black American despises black national socialist groups. You didn't actually make an argument nor ask for analysis or anything in the op

But the average black American holds national socialist tendencies. Again, like I pointed out in my OP, not all blacks are national socialists, but it's a growing trend.


Right. So do you have evidence that shows that the average black American holds national socialist tendencies? What makes you say that?

Even if it was growing why are you so sure that the growth isn't negligible wrt to the whole black American population?

Besides the fact Obama has a 33% approval rating by whites, 48% by Hispanics, and a whopping 88% by blacks shows a clear racial factor in the average black vote.
http://www.gallup.com...
In addition a Harvard study showed racism against blacks was decreasing while racism against whites was increasing.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk...
In addition to this, black people who opposed Obama's admin was frequently called "traitors" or uncle tom by the black community, and the media, and Herbert Cain was also called uncle tom or a "traitor" to the black race.
"Chemical weapons are no different than any other types of weapons."~Lordknukle
DanT
Posts: 5,693
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/15/2012 1:25:06 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 6/15/2012 1:16:07 PM, Deathbeforedishonour wrote:
At 6/15/2012 12:54:07 PM, DanT wrote:
At 6/15/2012 12:51:18 PM, Deathbeforedishonour wrote:
At 6/15/2012 12:45:19 PM, DanT wrote:
At 6/15/2012 12:40:47 PM, Deathbeforedishonour wrote:
I suppose we could stop it from growing more by making a very big mob of blacks, whites, and jews. Armed with shotguns and torches and signs that read: " Coexist or Else!!" lol This isn't a very bad idea considering that waiting till they get government backing and even more members is illogical.

No, I think a better idea is to demonize black nationalism, and black national socialism, just as white nationalism and white national socialism was demonized. It was effective in eliminating the threat of white nationalists, and national socialists. The problem is, no-one wants to demonize them out of fear of being labeled racist, when really they are speaking out against racism. People have the misconception that a minority can't be racist, and racism only applies to minorities. For example, many latinos are racist against blacks, and many blacks are racist against latinos; yet no-one wants to call it racism, because it's minority vs minority.

Wait a better idea lets organize all the White Supremacists up and have them attack the Black nationalists and they will all kill each other. That way we can get rid of two problems at once.

>.< Again, white nationalism is just as evil as black nationalism. That's not a solution, please stop trolling.

I'm not trolling. Both White Nationalism and Black Nationalism are growing in the U.S. It would seem quite logical to formulate a way to get both of the groups to shut up. I say we should get them to "erase" eachother. So we don't have to worry about this threat to liberty anymore.

If you think white Nationalism is growing, you are insane. White Nationalism is so demonized white people don't even want to be associated with a group which is more than 50% comprised of white people, out of fear that said group could be nationalist.

Groups such as the KKK and Neo-Nazis are nowhere near as influential as they were in the 1950's - 1970's
"Chemical weapons are no different than any other types of weapons."~Lordknukle
popculturepooka
Posts: 7,924
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/15/2012 1:47:50 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 6/15/2012 1:20:50 PM, DanT wrote:
At 6/15/2012 1:01:16 PM, popculturepooka wrote:
At 6/15/2012 12:52:47 PM, DanT wrote:
At 6/15/2012 12:48:21 PM, popculturepooka wrote:
At 6/15/2012 12:35:42 PM, DanT wrote:
At 6/15/2012 12:25:17 PM, popculturepooka wrote:
At 6/15/2012 12:23:59 PM, DanT wrote:
At 6/15/2012 12:19:42 PM, Greyparrot wrote:
it's-self?

itself.... That was an auto correct, as I was typing. Attacking my grammar shows that you disagree with the concept, but cannot argue against it.

Lol, seriously?

If you have nothing to say about the topic, please don't comment.

I'm not sure what you want people to say.

I want people to stay on topic. Please don't derail this thread with comments irrelevant to the topic. Trolls do it all the time in the political section, when no logical argument can be made against a thread they don't like. Don't change the topic, and don't fill the thread with irrelevant BS. I don't do it to you guys, and you should not do it to me.

This is an important topic of discussion, and I would appreciate it if you don't derail the thread, simply because it is an uncomfortable notion. There are many White National Socialist groups in the US, but they are not a threat because they are so despised by the average white American. Likewise Asian National Socialist groups in the US are practically non-existent. Black National Socialist groups are growing in influence and many appeal to it for the same reason whites appealed to Hitler in Germany; they feel like they have been given a raw deal and want someone to blame, and they are facing economic hardships.

And the average black American despises black national socialist groups. You didn't actually make an argument nor ask for analysis or anything in the op

But the average black American holds national socialist tendencies. Again, like I pointed out in my OP, not all blacks are national socialists, but it's a growing trend.


Right. So do you have evidence that shows that the average black American holds national socialist tendencies? What makes you say that?

Even if it was growing why are you so sure that the growth isn't negligible wrt to the whole black American population?

Besides the fact Obama has a 33% approval rating by whites, 48% by Hispanics, and a whopping 88% by blacks shows a clear racial factor in the average black vote.
http://www.gallup.com...
In addition a Harvard study showed racism against blacks was decreasing while racism against whites was increasing.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk...
In addition to this, black people who opposed Obama's admin was frequently called "traitors" or uncle tom by the black community, and the media, and Herbert Cain was also called uncle tom or a "traitor" to the black race.

And I don't think you're getting it. How does this show that the AVERAGE black american shows national socialist tendencies? Why does this not just show that a small minority do?

Your argument appears to be:

1) Racism against whites increasing; blacks approve of obama more than other races; blacks called derogatory names by other blacks for opposing obama's policies.
2) ???
3) The average black american holds nationalist socialist tendencies

Did you actually read that second link? This is a serious question. It does nothing to support your case. First, I think it's generally agreed upon by all parties that perception of racism =/= actual racism all the time.

Second,

"Whites think more progress has been made toward equality than do blacks, but whites also now believe that this progress is linked to a new inequality—at their expense.'
Citing several studies, researchers speculated that white people tended to see any focus on ethnic minorities as an 'attack' on white values."

Third, Can you define what you mean by "nationial socialist tendencies"?
At 10/3/2016 11:49:13 PM, thett3 wrote:
BLACK LIVES MATTER!
Deathbeforedishonour
Posts: 1,058
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/15/2012 2:17:51 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 6/15/2012 1:25:06 PM, DanT wrote:
At 6/15/2012 1:16:07 PM, Deathbeforedishonour wrote:
At 6/15/2012 12:54:07 PM, DanT wrote:
At 6/15/2012 12:51:18 PM, Deathbeforedishonour wrote:
At 6/15/2012 12:45:19 PM, DanT wrote:
At 6/15/2012 12:40:47 PM, Deathbeforedishonour wrote:
I suppose we could stop it from growing more by making a very big mob of blacks, whites, and jews. Armed with shotguns and torches and signs that read: " Coexist or Else!!" lol This isn't a very bad idea considering that waiting till they get government backing and even more members is illogical.

No, I think a better idea is to demonize black nationalism, and black national socialism, just as white nationalism and white national socialism was demonized. It was effective in eliminating the threat of white nationalists, and national socialists. The problem is, no-one wants to demonize them out of fear of being labeled racist, when really they are speaking out against racism. People have the misconception that a minority can't be racist, and racism only applies to minorities. For example, many latinos are racist against blacks, and many blacks are racist against latinos; yet no-one wants to call it racism, because it's minority vs minority.

Wait a better idea lets organize all the White Supremacists up and have them attack the Black nationalists and they will all kill each other. That way we can get rid of two problems at once.

>.< Again, white nationalism is just as evil as black nationalism. That's not a solution, please stop trolling.

I'm not trolling. Both White Nationalism and Black Nationalism are growing in the U.S. It would seem quite logical to formulate a way to get both of the groups to shut up. I say we should get them to "erase" eachother. So we don't have to worry about this threat to liberty anymore.

If you think white Nationalism is growing, you are insane. White Nationalism is so demonized white people don't even want to be associated with a group which is more than 50% comprised of white people, out of fear that said group could be nationalist.

Groups such as the KKK and Neo-Nazis are nowhere near as influential as they were in the 1950's - 1970's

http://www.thedailybeast.com...

http://www.democracynow.org...

It'a growing faster then that of Black Nationalism.
"In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God." ~ John 1:1

Matthew 10:22- "And ye shall be hated of all men for my name's sake: but he that endureth to the end shall be saved."
popculturepooka
Posts: 7,924
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/15/2012 2:37:55 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 6/15/2012 2:27:49 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
Honestly, what's the point of this thread?

Oh, don't ask that. You'll be accused of trolling.
At 10/3/2016 11:49:13 PM, thett3 wrote:
BLACK LIVES MATTER!
Ahmed.M
Posts: 616
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/15/2012 2:40:14 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 6/15/2012 12:14:29 PM, DanT wrote:
Back National-Socialism is a growing trend in the US. Specifically there are groups such as the New Black Panther party, which believes in a black socialist revolution, in order to create a racially based socialist state. The New Black Panthers are not only known for being anti-white, but also antisemitic, and has even promoted notions of genocide. There are also all Black churches which preaches social justice, and propagandizes their sermons to promote government intervention in favor of blacks, while condemning white people.
Black people who have openly opposed President Obama's candidacy have been called "traitors" to their race by other blacks, and have been called slurs such as "uncle-tom". Many blacks have voted for Obama simply because the color of his skin, which has been proven in a number of studies.

National-socialism is not limited to quote, "Aryans", as there have been Mediterranean National-Socialist groups, Asian National-Socialist groups, and middle eastern National-Socialist groups; just about any racial group under the sun has at one point formed one of these groups.

Will history repeat it's-self? Only time will tell.

The deeps scars of colonization and white supremacy inflicted throughout the past 2-3 centuries will always linger on.
MrBrooks
Posts: 831
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/15/2012 3:28:40 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
The white man has proven that he does not want racial harmony in America, therefore it is only logical for the black race to band together under their own racial and national banner; there will be no peace for the black community until they are their own seperate entity, both legally and politically. White America has given land to the Native Americans in the past, and I believe it is time for White America to make a final reparation payment to Black Americans; I believe it is time for White America to give Black America it's own land and recognition as a soveriegn nation.

Force is always a practical alternative of course.
Contra
Posts: 3,941
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/15/2012 3:51:53 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Racism is decreasing over time, as a result the South is losing its political status, or will over time as a conservative region. The edges are already fraying, including New Mexico, Florida, and Virginia.
"The solution [for Republicans] is to admit that Bush was a bad president, stop this racist homophobic stuff, stop trying to give most of the tax cuts to the rich, propose a real alternative to Obamacare that actually works, and propose smart free market solutions to our economic problems." - Distraff

"Americans are better off in a dynamic, free-enterprise-based economy that fosters economic growth, opportunity and upward mobility." - Paul Ryan