Jump to topic:

Ann Coulter is Batsh!t Crazy!

Microsuck
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/19/2012 6:43:17 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
<rant>Does anyone here actually listen to her? O my God she is f*ing CRAZY!</rant>

Feel free to post your favourite Ann Coulter quotes here:

"Even Obama's staunchest supporters are starting to leave him. Last week Michelle Obama demanded to see a copy of his birth certificate."

"I might be in favor of national healthcare if it required all Democrats to get their heads examined."

"A liberal's idea of being chivalrous is to hold the car door for you before driving you off a bridge."

" Liberals use the word science exactly as they use the word constitutional. Both words are nothing more or less than a general statement of liberal approval, having nothing to do with either science or the Constitution."
Wall of Fail

Devil worship much? - SD
Newsflash: Atheists do not believe in the Devil! - Me
Newsflash: I doesnt matter if you think you do or not.....You do - SD

"you [imabench] are very naive and so i do not consider your opinions as having any merit. you must still be in highschool" - falconduler
socialpinko
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/19/2012 6:55:10 PM
At 6/19/2012 6:43:17 PM, Microsuck wrote:
<rant>Does anyone here actually listen to her? O my God she is f*ing CRAZY!</rant>

"Even Obama's staunchest supporters are starting to leave him. Last week Michelle Obama demanded to see a copy of his birth certificate."

"I might be in favor of national healthcare if it required all Democrats to get their heads examined."

"A liberal's idea of being chivalrous is to hold the car door for you before driving you off a bridge."

" Liberals use the word science exactly as they use the word constitutional. Both words are nothing more or less than a general statement of liberal approval, having nothing to do with either science or the Constitution."

All but the last quote just seem like stupid jokes.
: At 9/29/2014 10:55:59 AM, imabench wrote:
: : At 9/29/2014 9:43:46 AM, kbub wrote:
: :
: : DDO should discredit support of sexual violence at any time and in every way.
:
: I disagree.
OberHerr
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/19/2012 8:40:01 PM
She is something of a comedian(no comments from the peanut gallery).

So, yes, she jests.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-OBERHERR'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Official Enforcer for the DDO Elite(if they existed).

"Cases are anti-town." - FourTrouble

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
Ore_Ele
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/19/2012 10:05:35 PM

She's a shock jock. That is what she does. She says outrageous moronic things because it makes people talk about her and listen to her. The more people talking about her and listening to her, the more she can charge for advertising space. A number or people on both sides of the isle do this.
"Wanting Red Rhino Pill to have gender"
Wallstreetatheist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/19/2012 11:09:13 PM
I once found a video of Ann Coulter's book being made fun of by the other people at Fox. It was a new low for her, but as always, watching people fail and be subjected to open mockery is hilarious.
DRUG HARM: http://imgur.com...
Primal Diet. Lifting. Reading. Psychedelics. Cold-Approach Pickup. Music.
Aaronroy
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/20/2012 1:15:05 AM
At 6/20/2012 1:05:06 AM, ConservativePolitico wrote:
These are jokes if you couldn't tell.

A joke is something that causes amusement or laughter.
She does neither.

But I digress, I do affirm the topic resolution, Ann Coulter is indeed batsh!t crazy.
Here is some solid evidence proving the previous statement.
"We should invade their countries, kill their leaders, and convert them to Christianity."
"God said, 'Earth is yours. Take it. Rape it. It's yours.'"
turn down for h'what
Ren
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/20/2012 2:57:02 AM
At 6/20/2012 1:15:05 AM, Aaronroy wrote:

But I digress, I do affirm the topic resolution, Ann Coulter is indeed batsh!t crazy.
"We should invade their countries, kill their leaders, and convert them to Christianity."

LOL, oh Lawd.

Yeah, dude, that's on some looney toon shiit.
ConservativePolitico
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/20/2012 11:25:16 AM

She does neither.

They cause laughter if you're Republican obviously. I find her quite hilarious.

Also, like an above post said. She's a shock jock. Nothing more, nothing less.

Seriously, you people freak out over the funniest things.

You wanna know who's really crazy? Rachel Maddow & Chris Matthews.
YYW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/20/2012 11:08:18 PM

I have listened to her, and I think it's hilarious. She's a hoot. Insane too... but a hoot.
Tsar of DDO
Ren
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/20/2012 11:17:11 PM
At 6/20/2012 11:08:18 PM, YYW wrote:

I have listened to her, and I think it's hilarious. She's a hoot. Insane too... but a hoot.

I don't consider she, nor Bill O'Reilly, funny.

They're just adherent's to Poe's Law. It's really irritating to watch them, because I know people are taking them seriously. Makes me want to throw things.
Contra
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/20/2012 11:17:21 PM
Eh, Michael Moore is better.
"The solution [for Republicans] is to admit that Bush was a bad president, stop this racist homophobic stuff, stop trying to give most of the tax cuts to the rich, propose a real alternative to Obamacare that actually works, and propose smart free market solutions to our economic problems." - Distraff

"Americans are better off in a dynamic, free-enterprise-based economy that fosters economic growth, opportunity and upward mobility." - Paul Ryan
RoyLatham
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/25/2012 12:08:12 PM
Coulter is really funny. Her friend Bill Maher used to have that ability to craft pungent satire, but he's mostly lost it. some of Michael Moore's old stuff was good.

In the video, the protestors came off as really dim. They didn't know what to say other than she is too thin and is just like Hitler. That's about as dim as it gets.

Coulter's most recent book is Demonic. It relates liberalism to mob psychology. The argument is that the types of things that make sense to a mob explain left-wing politics. (e.g., It "makes sense" to anti-Coulter protestors that she not be permitted to speak, even though it is logically indefensible in a free society.) I'm willing to defend Coulter's position on that in a debate. Oh wait, that means a critic would actually have to read what she says, and that's not going to happen.
Aaronroy
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/25/2012 2:46:34 PM
At 6/20/2012 11:25:16 AM, ConservativePolitico wrote:

She does neither.

They cause laughter if you're Republican obviously. I find her quite hilarious.

Well, of course, when people put their own political positions into a jaunty way, I guess people of the same position would laugh. But of course, I do not find it funny due to that I do not hold such views as their insanity is fairly obvious, however, if she were to put it into a satirical manner in order to make fun of the fools who hold such bigoted opinions as hers, then I would find it funny. Unfortunately, she actually believes in the above positions.
Also, like an above post said. She's a shock jock. Nothing more, nothing less.

Seriously, you people freak out over the funniest things.

You wanna know who's really crazy? Rachel Maddow & Chris Matthews.
I have a feeling that Rachel being an openly-gay Republican has something to do with your judgement on her. I've never been a fan of Chris Matthews.

Kathy Griffin scares the sh*t out of me, however.
turn down for h'what
RoyLatham
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/26/2012 3:15:22 PM
At 6/25/2012 2:46:34 PM, Aaronroy wrote:
I have a feeling that Rachel being an openly-gay Republican has something to do with your judgement on her.

I hate to break it to you, but Rachel Maddow is not a Republican. Openly gay Republican women include radio talk show host Tammy Bruce, and Mary Cheney, Dick Cheney's daughter. The Log Cabin Republicans is an organization for gay Republicans.

Tammy Bruce appears on Fox News shows from time-to-time. Republicans don't seem to care if she's gay or not.
Aaronroy
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/26/2012 8:31:01 PM
At 6/26/2012 3:15:22 PM, RoyLatham wrote:
At 6/25/2012 2:46:34 PM, Aaronroy wrote:
I have a feeling that Rachel being an openly-gay Republican has something to do with your judgement on her.

I hate to break it to you, but Rachel Maddow is not a Republican. Openly gay Republican women include radio talk show host Tammy Bruce, and Mary Cheney, Dick Cheney's daughter. The Log Cabin Republicans is an organization for gay Republicans.

That's news. I clearly remember her describing herself as an Eisenhower-era Republican.
Tammy Bruce appears on Fox News shows from time-to-time. Republicans don't seem to care if she's gay or not.
I don't think Tammy Bruce likes gays either, her being one. She reminds me of Uncle Ruckus from Boondocks, but her predicament is regarding sexuality rather than skin color.
turn down for h'what