Total Posts:5|Showing Posts:1-5
Jump to topic:

What the HELL?

MouthWash
Posts: 2,607
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/21/2012 5:47:36 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
So "military geniuses responsible for brilliant campaigns are drummed out because they have close same-sex friends and an interest in interior design" all because I implemented a don't ask, don't tell policy!? I always knew Nationstates was biased toward liberal socialism but this is going too fucking far.
"Well, that gives whole new meaning to my assassination. If I was going to die anyway, perhaps I should leave the Bolsheviks' descendants some Christmas cookies instead of breaking their dishes and vodka bottles in their sleep." -Tsar Nicholas II (YYW)
socialpinko
Posts: 10,458
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/21/2012 5:59:57 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 6/21/2012 5:47:36 PM, MouthWash wrote:
So "military geniuses responsible for brilliant campaigns are drummed out because they have close same-sex friends and an interest in interior design" all because I implemented a don't ask, don't tell policy!? I always knew Nationstates was biased toward liberal socialism but this is going too fucking far.

Is that not what DODT is? Kicking out people for not hiding their sexual orientation?
: At 9/29/2014 10:55:59 AM, imabench wrote:
: : At 9/29/2014 9:43:46 AM, kbub wrote:
: :
: : DDO should discredit support of sexual violence at any time and in every way.
:
: I disagree.
MouthWash
Posts: 2,607
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/21/2012 6:38:31 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 6/21/2012 5:59:57 PM, socialpinko wrote:
At 6/21/2012 5:47:36 PM, MouthWash wrote:
So "military geniuses responsible for brilliant campaigns are drummed out because they have close same-sex friends and an interest in interior design" all because I implemented a don't ask, don't tell policy!? I always knew Nationstates was biased toward liberal socialism but this is going too fucking far.

Is that not what DODT is? Kicking out people for not hiding their sexual orientation?

Close same-sex friends and an interest in interior design?
"Well, that gives whole new meaning to my assassination. If I was going to die anyway, perhaps I should leave the Bolsheviks' descendants some Christmas cookies instead of breaking their dishes and vodka bottles in their sleep." -Tsar Nicholas II (YYW)
Ragnar_Rahl
Posts: 19,297
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/21/2012 6:39:58 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Nationstates is supposed to be humorous exaggeration, silly.
It came to be at its height. It was commanded to command. It was a capital before its first stone was laid. It was a monument to the spirit of man.
socialpinko
Posts: 10,458
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/21/2012 6:43:17 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 6/21/2012 6:38:31 PM, MouthWash wrote:
At 6/21/2012 5:59:57 PM, socialpinko wrote:
At 6/21/2012 5:47:36 PM, MouthWash wrote:
So "military geniuses responsible for brilliant campaigns are drummed out because they have close same-sex friends and an interest in interior design" all because I implemented a don't ask, don't tell policy!? I always knew Nationstates was biased toward liberal socialism but this is going too fucking far.

Is that not what DODT is? Kicking out people for not hiding their sexual orientation?

Close same-sex friends and an interest in interior design?

It's funny and you can't deny we have a tendency to be way awesome at interior design anyways.
: At 9/29/2014 10:55:59 AM, imabench wrote:
: : At 9/29/2014 9:43:46 AM, kbub wrote:
: :
: : DDO should discredit support of sexual violence at any time and in every way.
:
: I disagree.