Total Posts:10|Showing Posts:1-10
Jump to topic:

A Very Important Video, Please Watch!!!!

Contra
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/21/2012 8:48:06 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
A LIBERAL ELITIST!!! AHH!

I barely survived. Since I did watch it all though, here is your treat.
"The solution [for Republicans] is to admit that Bush was a bad president, stop this racist homophobic stuff, stop trying to give most of the tax cuts to the rich, propose a real alternative to Obamacare that actually works, and propose smart free market solutions to our economic problems." - Distraff

"Americans are better off in a dynamic, free-enterprise-based economy that fosters economic growth, opportunity and upward mobility." - Paul Ryan
darkkermit
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/21/2012 8:58:04 PM
I always find it interesting when people say "I hate rednecks". Your basically stating that "I hate poor rural white people".
Open borders debate:
http://www.debate.org...
socialpinko
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/21/2012 9:20:40 PM
At 6/21/2012 8:58:04 PM, darkkermit wrote:
I always find it interesting when people say "I hate rednecks". Your basically stating that "I hate poor rural white people".

It's not the material conditions I think as much as the perspectives of the people under those conditions. All poor rural white people aren't necessarily rednecks.
: At 9/29/2014 10:55:59 AM, imabench wrote:
: : At 9/29/2014 9:43:46 AM, kbub wrote:
: :
: : DDO should discredit support of sexual violence at any time and in every way.
:
: I disagree.
RoyLatham
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/24/2012 1:21:46 PM
I think the best anti-Obama ads focus on direct quotes from Obama explaining how he is going to be transparent, bipartisan, and effective. His failures are then self-evident, not only by the results but by the methods he used to govern.

The Red Neck History has a few of the details wrong, but as Larry the Cable Guy says, "Y'all think us rednecks are stupid -- until ya need us to start your car." Now we need someone to start your car. Flowery promises aren't doing it.
Lordknukle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/24/2012 1:27:00 PM
At 6/21/2012 8:48:06 PM, Contra wrote:
A LIBERAL ELITIST!!! AHH!

I barely survived. Since I did watch it all though, here is your treat.

Rights are for whites! :)
"Easy is the descent to Avernus, for the door to the Underworld lies upon both day and night. But to retrace your steps and return to the breezes above- that's the task, that's the toil."