Send a Message
6/29/2012 1:30:40 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
It's time to remove the democraps and the repooplicans! The video says it all
Wall of Fail

Devil worship much? - SD
Newsflash: Atheists do not believe in the Devil! - Me
Newsflash: I doesnt matter if you think you do or not.....You do - SD

"you [imabench] are very naive and so i do not consider your opinions as having any merit. you must still be in highschool" - falconduler
DanT
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/29/2012 1:35:33 PM
Libertarianism is too small of a minority to win. We must first change public opinion away from collectivism and towards individualism; without restoring the individualist ideals America was founded on, we won't be able to elect a libertarian to restore the constitution.
"Chemical weapons are no different than any other types of weapons."~Lordknukle
royalpaladin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/29/2012 1:38:44 PM
At 6/29/2012 1:35:33 PM, DanT wrote:
Libertarianism is too small of a minority to win. We must first change public opinion away from collectivism and towards individualism; without restoring the individualist ideals America was founded on, we won't be able to elect a libertarian to restore the constitution.

American wasn't formed on libertarian or atomistic individualism. The Founding Fathers adhered to civic republicanism.
OMGJustinBieber
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/29/2012 1:46:13 PM
It's time to remove the democraps and the repooplicans! The video says it all

I see what you did there. By associating these two parties with feces you implied that they are both of inferior quality. I wonder if I could do the same thing with libertarians.

Libercrapians. That's it.
Microsuck
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/29/2012 1:46:20 PM
At 6/29/2012 1:40:50 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
That ad wasn't very energizing, by the way :/ Most of the Obama ads I've seen are much better.

Agree. I just wish, like DanT said, that they were more viable of a party. My line of rational thought is that IF we get all the libertarian republicans (like DanT) to change to the Libertarian party, the LP would be larger and would have more viability. Moreover, because libertairnas like Ron Paul, Rand Paul, Paul Ryan, and Marco Rubio are already IN office, we would have more of a voice in office.
Wall of Fail

Devil worship much? - SD

"you [imabench] are very naive and so i do not consider your opinions as having any merit. you must still be in highschool" - falconduler
darkkermit
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/29/2012 2:40:39 PM
These are much more energizing. First and second one use the same energizing theme and have a similar message. Third one is just quirky awesome.
Open borders debate:
http://www.debate.org...
Wallstreetatheist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/29/2012 4:41:04 PM
At 6/29/2012 1:46:20 PM, Microsuck wrote:
That ad wasn't very energizing, by the way :/ Most of the Obama ads I've seen are much better.

Agree. I just wish, like DanT said, that they were more viable of a party. My line of rational thought is that IF we get all the libertarian republicans (like DanT) to change to the Libertarian party, the LP would be larger and would have more viability. Moreover, because libertairnas like Ron Paul, Rand Paul, Paul Ryan, and Marco Rubio are already IN office, we would have more of a voice in office.

Rand Paul is not a Libertarian and neither is Marco Rubio. What the hell are you talking about?
DRUG HARM: http://imgur.com...
Primal Diet. Lifting. Reading. Psychedelics. Cold-Approach Pickup. Music.
Wallstreetatheist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/29/2012 4:47:16 PM
At 6/29/2012 2:40:39 PM, darkkermit wrote:
These are much more energizing. First and second one use the same energizing theme and have a similar message. Third one is just quirky awesome.

Great stuff
DRUG HARM: http://imgur.com...
Primal Diet. Lifting. Reading. Psychedelics. Cold-Approach Pickup. Music.
Contra
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/29/2012 5:08:45 PM
At 6/29/2012 4:41:04 PM, Wallstreetatheist wrote:

Rand Paul is not a Libertarian and neither is Marco Rubio. What the hell are you talking about?

And I am pretty sure that Paul Ryan isn't either.
"The solution [for Republicans] is to admit that Bush was a bad president, stop this racist homophobic stuff, stop trying to give most of the tax cuts to the rich, propose a real alternative to Obamacare that actually works, and propose smart free market solutions to our economic problems." - Distraff

"Americans are better off in a dynamic, free-enterprise-based economy that fosters economic growth, opportunity and upward mobility." - Paul Ryan
Microsuck
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/29/2012 5:29:23 PM
At 6/29/2012 5:08:45 PM, Contra wrote:
At 6/29/2012 4:41:04 PM, Wallstreetatheist wrote:

And I am pretty sure that Paul Ryan isn't either.

Never mind.
Wall of Fail

Devil worship much? - SD