Total Posts:29|Showing Posts:1-29
Jump to topic:

Obamacare Requires RFID Chip Implants

GeoLaureate8
Posts: 12,252
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/3/2012 9:48:01 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
"This new Health Care (Obamacare) law requires an RFID chip implanted in all of us. This chip will not only contain your personal information with tracking capability but it will also be linked to your bank account. And get this, Page 1004 of the new law (dictating the timing of this chip), reads, and I quote: "Not later than 36 months after the date of the enactment". It is now the law of the land that by March 23rd 2013 we will all be required to have an RFID chip underneath our skin and this chip will be link to our bank accounts as well as have our personal records and tracking capability built into it. polidics.com/news/another-hidden-secret-in-obamacare-rfid-chip-implants.html

On Sunday March 21, 2010 the Senate Healthcare bill HR3200 was passed and signed into law the following Tuesday.

Page 1004 of the new law (dictating the timing of this chip), reads, and I quote: "Not later than 36 months after the date of the enactment"
H.R. 3200 section 2521, Pg. 1001, paragraph 1."

http://www.dailypaul.com...

.
.
.
.
"We must raise the standard of the Old, free, decentralized, and strictly limited Republic."
-- Murray Rothbard

"The worst thing that can happen to a good cause is, not to be skillfully attacked, but to be ineptly defended."
-- Frederic Bastiat
GeoLaureate8
Posts: 12,252
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/3/2012 9:56:36 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
I'm glad that this is happening because maybe this will be a slap in the face to the arrogant sheeple and make them realize hey, there is a global conspiracy and this Obama guy needs to get out of the White House as well as everyone in the entire status quo.

Those who laughed at the conspiracy theorists aren't laughin now. And you can't say "well you had no evidence for your claims, how was I supposed to know?" False, there have been books written on the subject, CIA insiders confirmation, Nelson Rockefeller admits it, and even mainstream news reported on the chip and even had the chip company give a demonstration on how the chip is implanted.

So no excuses at this point.

.
.
.
.
"We must raise the standard of the Old, free, decentralized, and strictly limited Republic."
-- Murray Rothbard

"The worst thing that can happen to a good cause is, not to be skillfully attacked, but to be ineptly defended."
-- Frederic Bastiat
socialpinko
Posts: 10,458
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/3/2012 9:58:52 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
Your source merely mentions a time-frame but doesn't exactly mention what it is regarding. Where in the law does it actually say that RFID implants will be required?
: At 9/29/2014 10:55:59 AM, imabench wrote:
: : At 9/29/2014 9:43:46 AM, kbub wrote:
: :
: : DDO should discredit support of sexual violence at any time and in every way.
:
: I disagree.
drafterman
Posts: 18,870
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/3/2012 10:09:03 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 7/3/2012 9:48:01 AM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
"This new Health Care (Obamacare) law requires an RFID chip implanted in all of us. This chip will not only contain your personal information with tracking capability but it will also be linked to your bank account. And get this, Page 1004 of the new law (dictating the timing of this chip), reads, and I quote: "Not later than 36 months after the date of the enactment". It is now the law of the land that by March 23rd 2013 we will all be required to have an RFID chip underneath our skin and this chip will be link to our bank accounts as well as have our personal records and tracking capability built into it. polidics.com/news/another-hidden-secret-in-obamacare-rfid-chip-implants.html

On Sunday March 21, 2010 the Senate Healthcare bill HR3200 was passed and signed into law the following Tuesday.

Page 1004 of the new law (dictating the timing of this chip), reads, and I quote: "Not later than 36 months after the date of the enactment"
H.R. 3200 section 2521, Pg. 1001, paragraph 1."

http://www.dailypaul.com...





.
.
.
.

And why is this a bad thing?
GeoLaureate8
Posts: 12,252
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/3/2012 10:37:51 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 7/3/2012 10:21:56 AM, Cody_Franklin wrote:
I hate government as much as the next anarchist, except I don't tolerate bad arguments.

1. Don't act like you would have supported this thesis. Anti-government =/= Conspiracist

2. It's not a bad argument. It's faulty evidence if anything.

HR 3200, for one, was never passed. Two, it doesn't contain anything about the mandatory implantation of RFID chips.

It was H.R. 4872.

http://www.snopes.com...

http://www.govtrack.us...

So, C/Ping a hoax email, which is exactly what your OP involves, is not evidence of anything.

See H.R.4872:

"This bill has been cleared for the White House
and awaits the signature of the Dictator and Chief. Buried in the text of the 2300 page monstrosity in section 2521, the creation of a National Medical Device Registry is enacted. This is portrayed as a registry to collect safety data on medical devices such as pacemakers and to put the safety data in a publicly accessible national electronic database.

But as usual the wording of this bill permits the creation of something entirely quite different. In 2004 the FDA approved the Verichip for use of storing medical records. This device was classified as a Class II medical device. This is most likely the Class II implantable device being referred to in this section of the bill. The bill allows the unique device identifier (Chip ID tag) to be linked to "postmarket safety patient outcome data" regarding the implantable device itself. In order "to facilitate the analyses of postmarket safety and patient outcomes" the health secretary will examine ways to gain access to Medicare health records, private sector health records and other data deemed necessary (including surveillance data) by the Health Secretary and then link it to the database and your RFID implant. Just to be accurate, section (3) defines "data" as "claims data, patient survey data, standardized analytic files that allow for the pooling and analysis of data from disparate data environments, electronic health records, and any other data deemed appropriate by the secretary."

 basically this bill creates a National Database of any type of data deemed appropriate by the executive branch of the US Federal Government. This could literally be anything. This could include anything you might have expected to find in an East German Stasi file. All of this data will then be linked to a "Class II implantable device" under your skin. There you have it, just like Lindsey Williams warned us. Forget the national ID card, implantable microchips are coming to a clinic near you no later than 36 months after the bill is signed into law."

http://www.infowars.com...

.
.
.

.
.
.
.
"We must raise the standard of the Old, free, decentralized, and strictly limited Republic."
-- Murray Rothbard

"The worst thing that can happen to a good cause is, not to be skillfully attacked, but to be ineptly defended."
-- Frederic Bastiat
GeoLaureate8
Posts: 12,252
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/3/2012 10:47:05 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
Btw, HR 4872 has been signed into law by the President.

http://www.govtrack.us...
"We must raise the standard of the Old, free, decentralized, and strictly limited Republic."
-- Murray Rothbard

"The worst thing that can happen to a good cause is, not to be skillfully attacked, but to be ineptly defended."
-- Frederic Bastiat
drafterman
Posts: 18,870
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/3/2012 10:55:12 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
Do you have a statement prepared to present for when the deadline comes around and not a god-damned thing has happened?
darkkermit
Posts: 11,204
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/3/2012 11:19:02 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 7/3/2012 10:55:12 AM, drafterman wrote:
Do you have a statement prepared to present for when the deadline comes around and not a god-damned thing has happened?

the chip will be implemented in ways unknown to us.
Open borders debate:
http://www.debate.org...
Kinesis
Posts: 3,667
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/3/2012 11:29:28 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 7/3/2012 11:19:02 AM, darkkermit wrote:
At 7/3/2012 10:55:12 AM, drafterman wrote:
Do you have a statement prepared to present for when the deadline comes around and not a god-damned thing has happened?

the chip will be implemented in ways unknown to us.

And it will be a mind control chip!
Oryus
Posts: 8,280
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/3/2012 12:40:08 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 7/3/2012 12:15:19 PM, Agent_Orange wrote:
One of these days, Geo is going to get it absolutely right and we ain't gonna believe him.

He's the boy who cried wolf :/
: : :Tulle: The fool, I purposely don't engage with you because you don't have proper command of the English language.
: :
: : The Fool: It's my English writing. Either way It's okay have a larger vocabulary then you, and a better grasp of language, and you're a woman.
:
: I'm just going to leave this precious struggle nugget right here.
darkkermit
Posts: 11,204
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/3/2012 12:47:07 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 7/3/2012 12:15:19 PM, Agent_Orange wrote:
One of these days, Geo is going to get it absolutely right and we ain't gonna believe him.

maybe that's Geo's plan all along. To discredit conspiracy theorist....so that when a real conspiracy occurs, nobody will believe it.
Open borders debate:
http://www.debate.org...
GeoLaureate8
Posts: 12,252
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/3/2012 1:02:54 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
I've never once made a declaration about the future that wasn't true unless it was the Federal Government and Global Elites who cried wolf. I don't come up with this stuff, I get it straight from the source who admits theyre going to do it.

A couple years back, I said there would be a National Emergency drill across multiple major cities and regions of the U.S. on a specific date. I linked to FEMA's government website that had all the information including the what and the when and it never happened. Don't blame me, they said they would do something and they didnt follow through with it.

Nelson Rockefeller declared that he wants a microchipped population. Mainstream news said the chip would be implanted on soldiers and next be used for children. The FDA approved the use of RFID chip implants in 2004.

Again, I'm not making this up, I'm not the source, go look it up.

.
.
.
.
"We must raise the standard of the Old, free, decentralized, and strictly limited Republic."
-- Murray Rothbard

"The worst thing that can happen to a good cause is, not to be skillfully attacked, but to be ineptly defended."
-- Frederic Bastiat
Double_R
Posts: 4,886
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/3/2012 1:03:00 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
What I always baffling about conspiracy theorists is the way that they always accuse everyone else of not thinking for themselves, yet they make no effort to fact check any of the conspiracy nonsense before committing themselves to it. Actually... correction, they do fact check. They just go on infowars. If Alex Jones says so, then it is.
Ren
Posts: 7,102
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/3/2012 1:03:57 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 7/3/2012 9:48:01 AM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
"This new Health Care (Obamacare) law requires an RFID chip implanted in all of us. This chip will not only contain your personal information with tracking capability but it will also be linked to your bank account. And get this, Page 1004 of the new law (dictating the timing of this chip), reads, and I quote: "Not later than 36 months after the date of the enactment". It is now the law of the land that by March 23rd 2013 we will all be required to have an RFID chip underneath our skin and this chip will be link to our bank accounts as well as have our personal records and tracking capability built into it. polidics.com/news/another-hidden-secret-in-obamacare-rfid-chip-implants.html

On Sunday March 21, 2010 the Senate Healthcare bill HR3200 was passed and signed into law the following Tuesday.

Page 1004 of the new law (dictating the timing of this chip), reads, and I quote: "Not later than 36 months after the date of the enactment"
H.R. 3200 section 2521, Pg. 1001, paragraph 1."

http://www.dailypaul.com...





.
.
.
.

Lol, uh oh.

Somehow, I just knew it would be Obama. I was just waiting for him to be reelected.

Lol, no worries, Geo.

Globalization will happen, no matter how skeptical people are about it. Other countries are putting eye scanners all over the place.

It really doesn't make a difference, though. What if people did listen? All they'd be is scared. Nothing would actually be accomplished from that.

I guess we still have some evolving to do.
Ren
Posts: 7,102
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/3/2012 1:06:50 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
On a more serious note, doesn't Ron Paul make you kind of uneasy, Geo?

I mean, seriously, though. Not on some conspiratorial shiit, just in general... he weirds me out.

I honestly think he's a crazy person.
Double_R
Posts: 4,886
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/3/2012 1:23:15 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 7/3/2012 9:48:01 AM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
"This new Health Care (Obamacare) law requires an RFID chip implanted in all of us. This chip will not only contain your personal information with tracking capability but it will also be linked to your bank account. And get this, Page 1004 of the new law (dictating the timing of this chip), reads, and I quote: "Not later than 36 months after the date of the enactment". It is now the law of the land that by March 23rd 2013 we will all be required to have an RFID chip underneath our skin and this chip will be link to our bank accounts as well as have our personal records and tracking capability built into it. polidics.com/news/another-hidden-secret-in-obamacare-rfid-chip-implants.html

On Sunday March 21, 2010 the Senate Healthcare bill HR3200 was passed and signed into law the following Tuesday.

Page 1004 of the new law (dictating the timing of this chip), reads, and I quote: "Not later than 36 months after the date of the enactment"
H.R. 3200 section 2521, Pg. 1001, paragraph 1."

http://www.dailypaul.com...

Hey Geo, instead of providing a link to some blogger telling you his opinion, why don't you provide a link to the actual document you are claiming this information is in?

If you start on page 1000 (the page where the section actually begins) then you might understand what they are talking about:

"The secretary shall establish a national medical device registry to facilitate post market safety outcomes data on each device that -

A) is or has been used on a patient and
B) is-
i) is a class 3 device or
ii) is a class 2 device that is implantable, life supporting, or life sustaining"


No where does it say anything about anyone forcing another person to use one of these devices. The purpose of this section is to improve medical research by making it easier to analyze the data collected by these devices already (voluntarily) in use.
GeoLaureate8
Posts: 12,252
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/3/2012 1:23:41 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 7/3/2012 1:03:00 PM, Double_R wrote:
What I always baffling about conspiracy theorists is the way that they always accuse everyone else of not thinking for themselves, yet they make no effort to fact check any of the conspiracy nonsense before committing themselves to it. Actually... correction, they do fact check. They just go on infowars. If Alex Jones says so, then it is.

Actually yes, Infowars is a good place to fact check because it is heavily sourced and documented from external reputable sources.

Conspiracy theorists do think for themselves because if they didn't, they would be on board with every conspiracy theorist out there. There are several conspiracy theorists who I don't subscribe to and have found some of their information to be false.

I have my own political philosophies, I'm not a Paleo-Conservative like Alex Jones, I don't just go along with whatever every conspiracist says.

In fact, it is impossible to not think for yourself. There is such a variety of conspiracists with differing perspectives and sources that you are forced to use critical thinking and pick out the true from the bullsh!t.

.
.
.
.
"We must raise the standard of the Old, free, decentralized, and strictly limited Republic."
-- Murray Rothbard

"The worst thing that can happen to a good cause is, not to be skillfully attacked, but to be ineptly defended."
-- Frederic Bastiat
Double_R
Posts: 4,886
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/3/2012 1:24:59 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 7/3/2012 1:23:15 PM, Double_R wrote:
At 7/3/2012 9:48:01 AM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
"This new Health Care (Obamacare) law requires an RFID chip implanted in all of us. This chip will not only contain your personal information with tracking capability but it will also be linked to your bank account. And get this, Page 1004 of the new law (dictating the timing of this chip), reads, and I quote: "Not later than 36 months after the date of the enactment". It is now the law of the land that by March 23rd 2013 we will all be required to have an RFID chip underneath our skin and this chip will be link to our bank accounts as well as have our personal records and tracking capability built into it. polidics.com/news/another-hidden-secret-in-obamacare-rfid-chip-implants.html

On Sunday March 21, 2010 the Senate Healthcare bill HR3200 was passed and signed into law the following Tuesday.

Page 1004 of the new law (dictating the timing of this chip), reads, and I quote: "Not later than 36 months after the date of the enactment"
H.R. 3200 section 2521, Pg. 1001, paragraph 1."

http://www.dailypaul.com...

Hey Geo, instead of providing a link to some blogger telling you his opinion, why don't you provide a link to the actual document you are claiming this information is in?

If you start on page 1000 (the page where the section actually begins) then you might understand what they are talking about:

"The secretary shall establish a national medical device registry to facilitate post market safety outcomes data on each device that -

A) is or has been used on a patient and
B) is-
i) is a class 3 device or
ii) is a class 2 device that is implantable, life supporting, or life sustaining"


No where does it say anything about anyone forcing another person to use one of these devices. The purpose of this section is to improve medical research by making it easier to analyze the data collected by these devices already (voluntarily) in use.

Forgot the link!
http://www.gpo.gov...
Double_R
Posts: 4,886
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/3/2012 1:38:43 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 7/3/2012 1:23:41 PM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
At 7/3/2012 1:03:00 PM, Double_R wrote:
What I always baffling about conspiracy theorists is the way that they always accuse everyone else of not thinking for themselves, yet they make no effort to fact check any of the conspiracy nonsense before committing themselves to it. Actually... correction, they do fact check. They just go on infowars. If Alex Jones says so, then it is.

Actually yes, Infowars is a good place to fact check because it is heavily sourced and documented from external reputable sources.

Conspiracy theorists do think for themselves because if they didn't, they would be on board with every conspiracy theorist out there. There are several conspiracy theorists who I don't subscribe to and have found some of their information to be false.

I have my own political philosophies, I'm not a Paleo-Conservative like Alex Jones, I don't just go along with whatever every conspiracist says.

In fact, it is impossible to not think for yourself. There is such a variety of conspiracists with differing perspectives and sources that you are forced to use critical thinking and pick out the true from the bullsh!t.

So if you are thinking for yourself then how do you justify your apparent belief in this particular allegation? Did you actually read the section of the bill you cited? Or do you just find it realistic that the government would put out a law requiring us all to go out and get implanted by next year and no one will notice?
Cody_Franklin
Posts: 9,483
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/3/2012 2:53:11 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 7/3/2012 10:37:51 AM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
At 7/3/2012 10:21:56 AM, Cody_Franklin wrote:
I hate government as much as the next anarchist, except I don't tolerate bad arguments.

1. Don't act like you would have supported this thesis. Anti-government =/= Conspiracist

Good point. The former are less annoying. :P

2. It's not a bad argument. It's faulty evidence if anything.

Oh, sorry. I'm sure the syllogism is perfect.

HR 3200, for one, was never passed. Two, it doesn't contain anything about the mandatory implantation of RFID chips.

It was H.R. 4872.

The don't say it was HR 3200. Check your copies before you paste, bro.

http://www.snopes.com...

http://www.govtrack.us...

So, C/Ping a hoax email, which is exactly what your OP involves, is not evidence of anything.

See H.R.4872:

"This bill has been cleared for the White House
and awaits the signature of the Dictator and Chief. Buried in the text of the 2300 page monstrosity in section 2521, the creation of a National Medical Device Registry is enacted. This is portrayed as a registry to collect safety data on medical devices such as pacemakers and to put the safety data in a publicly accessible national electronic database.

Can I see the text of the legislation? inb4 "look it up", what I mean is--get me the specific section of text that's being referenced here.

But as usual the wording of this bill permits the creation of something entirely quite different.

"Permits" goes a long way when you're speculating.

In 2004 the FDA approved the Verichip for use of storing medical records.

"http://en.wikipedia.org...;

"It's manufacture and marketing were discontinued in 2010."

K.

This device was classified as a Class II medical device. This is most likely the Class II implantable device being referred to in this section of the bill.

"Most likely", huh? According to whom, and based on what calculations?

The bill allows the unique device identifier (Chip ID tag) to be linked to "postmarket safety patient outcome data" regarding the implantable device itself. In order "to facilitate the analyses of postmarket safety and patient outcomes" the health secretary will examine ways to gain access to Medicare health records, private sector health records and other data deemed necessary (including surveillance data) by the Health Secretary and then link it to the database and your RFID implant. Just to be accurate, section (3) defines "data" as "claims data, patient survey data, standardized analytic files that allow for the pooling and analysis of data from disparate data environments, electronic health records, and any other data deemed appropriate by the secretary."

 basically this bill creates a National Database of any type of data deemed appropriate by the executive branch of the US Federal Government. This could literally be anything. This could include anything you might have expected to find in an East German Stasi file. All of this data will then be linked to a "Class II implantable device" under your skin. There you have it, just like Lindsey Williams warned us. Forget the national ID card, implantable microchips are coming to a clinic near you no later than 36 months after the bill is signed into law."

http://www.infowars.com...

Since you're so convinced that it's inevitable, would you like to place a wager on it?
Cody_Franklin
Posts: 9,483
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/3/2012 2:56:02 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Let me be clear, though--I don't think that governments don't/won't really get into using biometric data storage/identification. Given the degree to which the state tries to make a pure subject out of our biology, and the extent to which these technologies are already pervading our world, it's not implausible. But I'm not prepared to believe something just because a) it meshes well with what I already believe, and b) some conspiracy theorist links a bunch of methodologically weak evidence.
Agent_Orange
Posts: 2,252
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/3/2012 3:45:58 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
If Obama tries to store chips in people, he'll be forced out the office in no time. Implanted chips? That sounds like some Mark of The beast type stuff. I can't think of one group of Americans who would stand for it anyway. There'd be a revolt!
#BlackLivesMatter
RoyLatham
Posts: 4,488
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/4/2012 4:29:03 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 7/3/2012 9:48:01 AM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
"This new Health Care (Obamacare) law requires an RFID chip implanted in all of us....

I tracked down the law. The way I read it, it doesn't require that an ID chip be implanted it requires that any implanted device be registered with the Federales. That still leaves it optional whether such a device is implanted.

Why would they want a registry of all implanted devices? Manufacturers keep records of things like pacemaker and hip joints in case of product recalls, so that's not it. I suspect it is because Obamacare imposes a 40% tax on all medical devices. That's not just implanted things, but medical imaging devices and every other medical tool. There will be dramatic increase in medical costs as a result.

In many cases, there are choices between devices and procedures, like putting in a device rather than performing more extensive surgery.

So if the chip is implanted in your butt, they will tax your sorry ***.