Jump to topic:

Whats the Near Future Gonna Be Like?

GeoLaureate8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/9/2012 2:51:27 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Conspiracy stuff aside, what do the next 12 months look like?

If Romney wins, will he be serious about repealing Obamacare? And if he is, does he have the power to fully repeal Obamacare?

Since Obamacare has passed, Las Vegas is forecasted to lose 100,000 jobs. Jobs across the nation will be lost. Obamacare will destroy everything and if it isn't repealed during this election thats bad news for at least 4 years.

Also, is Marco Rubio going to be a trustworthy VP? I liked the bio Fox did on him, but then I found out he attended Bilderberg.

Just last week, Fox News reported (what Infowars also reported) that the Department of Homeland Security classifies "Liberty lovers," "Patriots," "right-wingers," and people who think that their American way of life is under threat as terrorists.

It was a document concerning homegrown terrorism and failed to mention Islamic homegrown terrorism, the type that caused 9/11. Please don't tell me that this is some political correctness bs and that the wussy Liberals don't want to hurt Islamic terrorists feelings but have no problem demonizing Liberty loving Americans. Sadly, thats probably partly true combined with the fact that they love to tyrannize America and it's people.

How do you think this new classification will affect us? If they are serious about their own documents, this is bad news for us.

"We must raise the standard of the Old, free, decentralized, and strictly limited Republic."
-- Murray Rothbard

"The worst thing that can happen to a good cause is, not to be skillfully attacked, but to be ineptly defended."
-- Frederic Bastiat
OberHerr
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/9/2012 6:07:46 PM
At 7/9/2012 2:51:27 PM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:

I would assume as interesting as the last 12, maybe more so.

If Romney wins, will he be serious about repealing Obamacare? And if he is, does he have the power to fully repeal Obamacare?

Yes, and no respectively. He does not have the full power, but since Congress appears to be pretty much behind it, I would say most likely.

Since Obamacare has passed, Las Vegas is forecasted to lose 100,000 jobs. Jobs across the nation will be lost. Obamacare will destroy everything and if it isn't repealed during this election thats bad news for at least 4 years.

Yeah....pretty much. :(

Also, is Marco Rubio going to be a trustworthy VP? I liked the bio Fox did on him, but then I found out he attended Bilderberg.

-.- Yes.....he will. Look at it this way Geo. If you think the Illuminati are as powerful as they are, it shouldn't matter who Romney picks, since no matter what they'll be under their control.

Just last week, Fox News reported (what Infowars also reported) that the Department of Homeland Security classifies "Liberty lovers," "Patriots," "right-wingers," and people who think that their American way of life is under threat as terrorists.

I think that was awhile back actually that happened.

It was a document concerning homegrown terrorism and failed to mention Islamic homegrown terrorism, the type that caused 9/11. Please don't tell me that this is some political correctness bs and that the wussy Liberals don't want to hurt Islamic terrorists feelings but have no problem demonizing Liberty loving Americans. Sadly, thats probably partly true combined with the fact that they love to tyrannize America and it's people.

It is.

How do you think this new classification will affect us? If they are serious about their own documents, this is bad news for us.

Eh, I doubt it will really affect us that much....
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-OBERHERR'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Official Enforcer for the DDO Elite(if they existed).

"Cases are anti-town." - FourTrouble

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
Lasagna
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/9/2012 9:41:54 PM

Since Obamacare has passed, Las Vegas is forecasted to lose 100,000 jobs.

What kind of jobs? The quality of the jobs means more than the magnitude.
Rob
Frederick53
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/9/2012 10:49:55 PM

Overreacting much?
In 1975, the Second Vietnam War began -1Historygenius

Like no wonder that indian dude rejected you.- Darkkermit to royalpaladin

Social Darwinism is a justification- 1Historygenius

Equal opportunity exists, so there is no problem- EvanK
Stephen_Hawkins
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/10/2012 1:43:57 AM
At 7/9/2012 10:49:55 PM, Frederick53 wrote:

Overreacting much?

Thought that myself. Even if Obamacare causes a double-dip recession, then its not firing the nukes at Russia...
Give a man a fish, he'll eat for a day. Teach him how to be Gay, he'll positively influence the GDP.

Social Contract Theory debate: http://www.debate.org...
Ore_Ele
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/10/2012 1:57:57 AM

That really depends on who wins. Since I'm guessing Obama will pull this out, not too much will change.

Probably not. He will be about as serious as Obama was about closing Gitmo.

Obama care passed years ago. I'd be willing to bet that Las Vegas does not actually lose 100,000 jobs because of it. In the last 8 months alone (while Obamacare has been enacted), 12,000 jobs have been created, lowering the unemployment by 1.5%. 100,000 loss would be an 11% jump in unemployment (since the labor force is less than 1 million people), which is entirely unrealistic.

http://www.bls.gov...

I don't think the VP really matters much. I mean, what has Biden done that has been worth while, other than call things a "big funky deal"? Heck, a 70 year old catholic nun could come up with something better than that.

Link please. Preferably to the actual Homeland Security report that claimed that.

Well, it won't affect me. Remember, I'm a fascist after all.
"Wanting Red Rhino Pill to have gender"
Ore_Ele
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/10/2012 1:58:15 AM
At 7/9/2012 9:16:01 PM, Wallstreetatheist wrote:
At 7/9/2012 6:20:56 PM, 16kadams wrote:
@Marco Rubio
http://www.huffingtonpost.com...

"That's what." -She