Total Posts:43|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Republican Party's Worst Nightmare *

inferno
Posts: 10,628
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/16/2012 3:49:18 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
It definitely is worth the time here right now. But over the past few days, this teeny tiny party here in the US has been making some well deserved noise.
It is known as the Green Party. Perhaps you have heard of it before. This week on CSPAN they aired the actual nomination or voting ceremony and annointed
a female leader, which I believe is a first for this organization.
But they are coming for the Democratic and Republican Establishment. They drown us with promises of free enterprise, democracy, and civil liberties.
The question is this. Can they deliver ?
See the website here. But be warned. Republicans are very intolerant of the
Woman's movement. So you say that this is not the deal. Dont be surprised if
the feminist machine tries to hijack this thing and send it flying in the air.
Check this out if you don't believe me. What do you think ?

http://www.gp.org...
Lordknukle
Posts: 12,788
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/16/2012 3:56:56 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
They have no money and no seats. Yeah, good luck with that.
"Easy is the descent to Avernus, for the door to the Underworld lies upon both day and night. But to retrace your steps and return to the breezes above- that's the task, that's the toil."
inferno
Posts: 10,628
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/16/2012 3:59:19 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 7/16/2012 3:56:56 PM, Lordknukle wrote:
They have no money and no seats. Yeah, good luck with that.

Bingo. Now we are talking. This has no more clout than the Independent Party of the US today. They need capita, endorsements, sponsors, and media attention.
Not to mention some controversy.
Otherwise, this is nothing but noise.
If you wanna run with the big dogs, you gotta fight dirty.
TheOrator
Posts: 172
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/16/2012 4:02:49 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
I vote republican and I don't care if the nominee is male or female. It's the policies that I care about.
My legend begins in the 12th century
royalpaladin
Posts: 22,357
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/16/2012 4:03:11 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 7/16/2012 3:59:19 PM, inferno wrote:
At 7/16/2012 3:56:56 PM, Lordknukle wrote:
They have no money and no seats. Yeah, good luck with that.

Bingo. Now we are talking. This has no more clout than the Independent Party of the US today. They need capita, endorsements, sponsors, and media attention.
Not to mention some controversy.
Otherwise, this is nothing but noise.
If you wanna run with the big dogs, you gotta fight dirty.

The principle of the party is to bring back honesty into politics. They refuse to get corporate sponsorships because they care about the people.
Lordknukle
Posts: 12,788
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/16/2012 4:04:23 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 7/16/2012 4:03:11 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
At 7/16/2012 3:59:19 PM, inferno wrote:
At 7/16/2012 3:56:56 PM, Lordknukle wrote:
They have no money and no seats. Yeah, good luck with that.

Bingo. Now we are talking. This has no more clout than the Independent Party of the US today. They need capita, endorsements, sponsors, and media attention.
Not to mention some controversy.
Otherwise, this is nothing but noise.
If you wanna run with the big dogs, you gotta fight dirty.

The principle of the party is to bring back honesty into politics. They refuse to get corporate sponsorships because they care about the people.

Everybody cares about people; some parties just care about different people than others.
"Easy is the descent to Avernus, for the door to the Underworld lies upon both day and night. But to retrace your steps and return to the breezes above- that's the task, that's the toil."
inferno
Posts: 10,628
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/16/2012 4:07:14 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 7/16/2012 4:03:11 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
At 7/16/2012 3:59:19 PM, inferno wrote:
At 7/16/2012 3:56:56 PM, Lordknukle wrote:
They have no money and no seats. Yeah, good luck with that.

Bingo. Now we are talking. This has no more clout than the Independent Party of the US today. They need capita, endorsements, sponsors, and media attention.
Not to mention some controversy.
Otherwise, this is nothing but noise.
If you wanna run with the big dogs, you gotta fight dirty.

The principle of the party is to bring back honesty into politics. They refuse to get corporate sponsorships because they care about the people.

How can they do this when they must lie, cheat, and steal just to make a name for themselves. Its impossible.
Zetsubou
Posts: 4,933
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/16/2012 4:13:07 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
The British Ecological front, which platforms as the Green Party in the United Kingdom, is a fervently socialist and radical left organisation. They are more Red than they are Green [cite: "citizen's income"]. These Yanks seem to be far more moderate. Having skimmed through their party platform they seem to be desperate to make a broad appeal to every shade of left-liberal.

Fine, I suppose, although I reckon they would be far more successful as a faction of the Democratic Party.
'sup DDO -- july 2013
inferno
Posts: 10,628
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/16/2012 4:20:23 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 7/16/2012 4:13:07 PM, Zetsubou wrote:
The British Ecological front, which platforms as the Green Party in the United Kingdom, is a fervently socialist and radical left organisation. They are more Red than they are Green [cite: "citizen's income"]. These Yanks seem to be far more moderate. Having skimmed through their party platform they seem to be desperate to make a broad appeal to every shade of left-liberal.

Fine, I suppose, although I reckon they would be far more successful as a faction of the Democratic Party.

It seems to be a bit more Left-like to me. I realized this when the Woman, and Vice President got on stage with her "birracial" family. Hmmmm.
Frederick53
Posts: 1,037
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/16/2012 4:28:15 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 7/16/2012 4:04:23 PM, Lordknukle wrote:
At 7/16/2012 4:03:11 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
At 7/16/2012 3:59:19 PM, inferno wrote:
At 7/16/2012 3:56:56 PM, Lordknukle wrote:
They have no money and no seats. Yeah, good luck with that.

Bingo. Now we are talking. This has no more clout than the Independent Party of the US today. They need capita, endorsements, sponsors, and media attention.
Not to mention some controversy.
Otherwise, this is nothing but noise.
If you wanna run with the big dogs, you gotta fight dirty.

The principle of the party is to bring back honesty into politics. They refuse to get corporate sponsorships because they care about the people.

Everybody cares about people; some parties just care about different people than others.

Exactly. Republicans care about republicans, and democrats care about democrats. In the long run, everybody endorses policies that benefit the people in that particular party, usually at the other party's expense.
In 1975, the Second Vietnam War began -1Historygenius

Like no wonder that indian dude rejected you.- Darkkermit to royalpaladin

Social Darwinism is a justification- 1Historygenius

Equal opportunity exists, so there is no problem- EvanK
inferno
Posts: 10,628
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/16/2012 4:36:51 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 7/16/2012 4:28:15 PM, Frederick53 wrote:
At 7/16/2012 4:04:23 PM, Lordknukle wrote:
At 7/16/2012 4:03:11 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
At 7/16/2012 3:59:19 PM, inferno wrote:
At 7/16/2012 3:56:56 PM, Lordknukle wrote:
They have no money and no seats. Yeah, good luck with that.

Bingo. Now we are talking. This has no more clout than the Independent Party of the US today. They need capita, endorsements, sponsors, and media attention.
Not to mention some controversy.
Otherwise, this is nothing but noise.
If you wanna run with the big dogs, you gotta fight dirty.

The principle of the party is to bring back honesty into politics. They refuse to get corporate sponsorships because they care about the people.

Everybody cares about people; some parties just care about different people than others.

Exactly. Republicans care about republicans, and democrats care about democrats. In the long run, everybody endorses policies that benefit the people in that particular party, usually at the other party's expense.

This is true to some degree. But the Green Party is more sensitive to peoples needs than the other rats are. At least they are saying we are the ones who want to take our country back from the greedy, corporate, warmongers that have ruined it for sure.
Lordknukle
Posts: 12,788
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/16/2012 4:37:44 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 7/16/2012 4:36:51 PM, inferno wrote:
At 7/16/2012 4:28:15 PM, Frederick53 wrote:
At 7/16/2012 4:04:23 PM, Lordknukle wrote:
At 7/16/2012 4:03:11 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
At 7/16/2012 3:59:19 PM, inferno wrote:
At 7/16/2012 3:56:56 PM, Lordknukle wrote:
They have no money and no seats. Yeah, good luck with that.

Bingo. Now we are talking. This has no more clout than the Independent Party of the US today. They need capita, endorsements, sponsors, and media attention.
Not to mention some controversy.
Otherwise, this is nothing but noise.
If you wanna run with the big dogs, you gotta fight dirty.

The principle of the party is to bring back honesty into politics. They refuse to get corporate sponsorships because they care about the people.

Everybody cares about people; some parties just care about different people than others.

Exactly. Republicans care about republicans, and democrats care about democrats. In the long run, everybody endorses policies that benefit the people in that particular party, usually at the other party's expense.

This is true to some degree. But the Green Party is more sensitive to peoples needs than the other rats are. At least they are saying we are the ones who want to take our country back from the greedy, corporate, warmongers that have ruined it for sure.

LOLOLOLOLOL. This reminds me why everybody thinks that you are a borderline retard.
"Easy is the descent to Avernus, for the door to the Underworld lies upon both day and night. But to retrace your steps and return to the breezes above- that's the task, that's the toil."
Zetsubou
Posts: 4,933
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/16/2012 4:57:33 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 7/16/2012 4:20:23 PM, inferno wrote:
It seems to be a bit more Left-like to me. I realized this when the Woman, and Vice President got on stage with her "birracial" family. Hmmmm.
Everyone get on the Obama-waggon, lol.

There's no denying their leftism, I'm just saying they're worse in *Yurop*.
'sup DDO -- july 2013
inferno
Posts: 10,628
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/16/2012 5:02:30 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 7/16/2012 4:37:44 PM, Lordknukle wrote:
At 7/16/2012 4:36:51 PM, inferno wrote:
At 7/16/2012 4:28:15 PM, Frederick53 wrote:
At 7/16/2012 4:04:23 PM, Lordknukle wrote:
At 7/16/2012 4:03:11 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
At 7/16/2012 3:59:19 PM, inferno wrote:
At 7/16/2012 3:56:56 PM, Lordknukle wrote:
They have no money and no seats. Yeah, good luck with that.

Bingo. Now we are talking. This has no more clout than the Independent Party of the US today. They need capita, endorsements, sponsors, and media attention.
Not to mention some controversy.
Otherwise, this is nothing but noise.
If you wanna run with the big dogs, you gotta fight dirty.

The principle of the party is to bring back honesty into politics. They refuse to get corporate sponsorships because they care about the people.

Everybody cares about people; some parties just care about different people than others.

Exactly. Republicans care about republicans, and democrats care about democrats. In the long run, everybody endorses policies that benefit the people in that particular party, usually at the other party's expense.

This is true to some degree. But the Green Party is more sensitive to peoples needs than the other rats are. At least they are saying we are the ones who want to take our country back from the greedy, corporate, warmongers that have ruined it for sure.

LOLOLOLOLOL. This reminds me why everybody thinks that you are a borderline retard.

No not in the real world.
To deny this fact only means that you are the retarded one.
inferno
Posts: 10,628
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/16/2012 5:03:26 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 7/16/2012 4:57:33 PM, Zetsubou wrote:
At 7/16/2012 4:20:23 PM, inferno wrote:
It seems to be a bit more Left-like to me. I realized this when the Woman, and Vice President got on stage with her "birracial" family. Hmmmm.
Everyone get on the Obama-waggon, lol.

There's no denying their leftism, I'm just saying they're worse in *Yurop*.

You say Left as if it is a bad word. Prove to me right now that the Right Wing machine is morally or economically superior.
Lordknukle
Posts: 12,788
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/16/2012 5:06:22 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 7/16/2012 5:03:26 PM, inferno wrote:
At 7/16/2012 4:57:33 PM, Zetsubou wrote:
At 7/16/2012 4:20:23 PM, inferno wrote:
It seems to be a bit more Left-like to me. I realized this when the Woman, and Vice President got on stage with her "birracial" family. Hmmmm.
Everyone get on the Obama-waggon, lol.

There's no denying their leftism, I'm just saying they're worse in *Yurop*.

You say Left as if it is a bad word. Prove to me right now that the Right Wing machine is morally or economically superior.

There is no such thing as moral superiority.

However, they are economically superior because they preach independence and working hard for yourself, instead of relying on government handouts.
"Easy is the descent to Avernus, for the door to the Underworld lies upon both day and night. But to retrace your steps and return to the breezes above- that's the task, that's the toil."
inferno
Posts: 10,628
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/16/2012 5:07:31 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 7/16/2012 5:06:22 PM, Lordknukle wrote:
At 7/16/2012 5:03:26 PM, inferno wrote:
At 7/16/2012 4:57:33 PM, Zetsubou wrote:
At 7/16/2012 4:20:23 PM, inferno wrote:
It seems to be a bit more Left-like to me. I realized this when the Woman, and Vice President got on stage with her "birracial" family. Hmmmm.
Everyone get on the Obama-waggon, lol.

There's no denying their leftism, I'm just saying they're worse in *Yurop*.

You say Left as if it is a bad word. Prove to me right now that the Right Wing machine is morally or economically superior.

There is no such thing as moral superiority.

However, they are economically superior because they preach independence and working hard for yourself, instead of relying on government handouts.

Yes, youre officially stupid.
inferno
Posts: 10,628
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/16/2012 5:08:33 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 7/16/2012 5:06:22 PM, Lordknukle wrote:
At 7/16/2012 5:03:26 PM, inferno wrote:
At 7/16/2012 4:57:33 PM, Zetsubou wrote:
At 7/16/2012 4:20:23 PM, inferno wrote:
It seems to be a bit more Left-like to me. I realized this when the Woman, and Vice President got on stage with her "birracial" family. Hmmmm.
Everyone get on the Obama-waggon, lol.

There's no denying their leftism, I'm just saying they're worse in *Yurop*.

You say Left as if it is a bad word. Prove to me right now that the Right Wing machine is morally or economically superior.

There is no such thing as moral superiority.

However, they are economically superior because they preach independence and working hard for yourself, instead of relying on government handouts.

No Conservative American gets handouts at all. Dept Of Ag here my friend.
I think you hit your head on the yellow bus.
Lordknukle
Posts: 12,788
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/16/2012 5:17:49 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 7/16/2012 5:08:33 PM, inferno wrote:
At 7/16/2012 5:06:22 PM, Lordknukle wrote:
At 7/16/2012 5:03:26 PM, inferno wrote:
At 7/16/2012 4:57:33 PM, Zetsubou wrote:
At 7/16/2012 4:20:23 PM, inferno wrote:
It seems to be a bit more Left-like to me. I realized this when the Woman, and Vice President got on stage with her "birracial" family. Hmmmm.
Everyone get on the Obama-waggon, lol.

There's no denying their leftism, I'm just saying they're worse in *Yurop*.

You say Left as if it is a bad word. Prove to me right now that the Right Wing machine is morally or economically superior.

There is no such thing as moral superiority.

However, they are economically superior because they preach independence and working hard for yourself, instead of relying on government handouts.

No Conservative American gets handouts at all. Dept Of Ag here my friend.
I think you hit your head on the yellow bus.

Of course they do, but they believe that everybody would be better off without them. It's not hypocritical to want some of your stolen money (taxes) back.
"Easy is the descent to Avernus, for the door to the Underworld lies upon both day and night. But to retrace your steps and return to the breezes above- that's the task, that's the toil."
inferno
Posts: 10,628
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/16/2012 5:19:39 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 7/16/2012 5:17:49 PM, Lordknukle wrote:
At 7/16/2012 5:08:33 PM, inferno wrote:
At 7/16/2012 5:06:22 PM, Lordknukle wrote:
At 7/16/2012 5:03:26 PM, inferno wrote:
At 7/16/2012 4:57:33 PM, Zetsubou wrote:
At 7/16/2012 4:20:23 PM, inferno wrote:
It seems to be a bit more Left-like to me. I realized this when the Woman, and Vice President got on stage with her "birracial" family. Hmmmm.
Everyone get on the Obama-waggon, lol.

There's no denying their leftism, I'm just saying they're worse in *Yurop*.

You say Left as if it is a bad word. Prove to me right now that the Right Wing machine is morally or economically superior.

There is no such thing as moral superiority.

However, they are economically superior because they preach independence and working hard for yourself, instead of relying on government handouts.

No Conservative American gets handouts at all. Dept Of Ag here my friend.
I think you hit your head on the yellow bus.

Of course they do, but they believe that everybody would be better off without them. It's not hypocritical to want some of your stolen money (taxes) back.

Most Democrats and Republicans work and believe that the system should have everyone employed and on a payroll. So this is nothing more than an extreme and very tiresome
talking point.
1Historygenius
Posts: 1,639
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/16/2012 5:21:50 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 7/16/2012 4:01:30 PM, ConservativePolitico wrote:
Why is this the GOP's worst nightmare again?

Well according to this person it is not the Democrats.
"The chief business of the American people is business." - Calvin Coolidge

Latest debate - Reagan was a better President than Obama: http://www.debate.org...
Lordknukle
Posts: 12,788
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/16/2012 5:23:31 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 7/16/2012 5:19:39 PM, inferno wrote:
At 7/16/2012 5:17:49 PM, Lordknukle wrote:
At 7/16/2012 5:08:33 PM, inferno wrote:
At 7/16/2012 5:06:22 PM, Lordknukle wrote:
At 7/16/2012 5:03:26 PM, inferno wrote:
At 7/16/2012 4:57:33 PM, Zetsubou wrote:
At 7/16/2012 4:20:23 PM, inferno wrote:
It seems to be a bit more Left-like to me. I realized this when the Woman, and Vice President got on stage with her "birracial" family. Hmmmm.
Everyone get on the Obama-waggon, lol.

There's no denying their leftism, I'm just saying they're worse in *Yurop*.

You say Left as if it is a bad word. Prove to me right now that the Right Wing machine is morally or economically superior.

There is no such thing as moral superiority.

However, they are economically superior because they preach independence and working hard for yourself, instead of relying on government handouts.

No Conservative American gets handouts at all. Dept Of Ag here my friend.
I think you hit your head on the yellow bus.

Of course they do, but they believe that everybody would be better off without them. It's not hypocritical to want some of your stolen money (taxes) back.

Most Democrats and Republicans work and believe that the system should have everyone employed and on a payroll. So this is nothing more than an extreme and very tiresome

That's impossible because of a little thing called the Natural Rate of Unemployment. With fluid and dynamic markets, it is impossible to maintain full employment because new goods are constantly invented and others go out of business. Also, there are a lot of other barriers to entry- such as the minimum wage- which prevent full employment.
"Easy is the descent to Avernus, for the door to the Underworld lies upon both day and night. But to retrace your steps and return to the breezes above- that's the task, that's the toil."
inferno
Posts: 10,628
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/16/2012 5:29:18 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 7/16/2012 5:23:31 PM, Lordknukle wrote:
At 7/16/2012 5:19:39 PM, inferno wrote:
At 7/16/2012 5:17:49 PM, Lordknukle wrote:
At 7/16/2012 5:08:33 PM, inferno wrote:
At 7/16/2012 5:06:22 PM, Lordknukle wrote:
At 7/16/2012 5:03:26 PM, inferno wrote:
At 7/16/2012 4:57:33 PM, Zetsubou wrote:
At 7/16/2012 4:20:23 PM, inferno wrote:
It seems to be a bit more Left-like to me. I realized this when the Woman, and Vice President got on stage with her "birracial" family. Hmmmm.
Everyone get on the Obama-waggon, lol.

There's no denying their leftism, I'm just saying they're worse in *Yurop*.

You say Left as if it is a bad word. Prove to me right now that the Right Wing machine is morally or economically superior.

There is no such thing as moral superiority.

However, they are economically superior because they preach independence and working hard for yourself, instead of relying on government handouts.

No Conservative American gets handouts at all. Dept Of Ag here my friend.
I think you hit your head on the yellow bus.

Of course they do, but they believe that everybody would be better off without them. It's not hypocritical to want some of your stolen money (taxes) back.

Most Democrats and Republicans work and believe that the system should have everyone employed and on a payroll. So this is nothing more than an extreme and very tiresome

That's impossible because of a little thing called the Natural Rate of Unemployment. With fluid and dynamic markets, it is impossible to maintain full employment because new goods are constantly invented and others go out of business. Also, there are a lot of other barriers to entry- such as the minimum wage- which prevent full employment.

Is that what the machine told you.
Its a lie. The system is rigged, so they destabalize the working class, and use slave labor to make more profits. The cheaper the rabbit, the more meat it produces.
One politicians actual words.
Lordknukle
Posts: 12,788
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/16/2012 5:30:17 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 7/16/2012 5:29:18 PM, inferno wrote:
At 7/16/2012 5:23:31 PM, Lordknukle wrote:
At 7/16/2012 5:19:39 PM, inferno wrote:
At 7/16/2012 5:17:49 PM, Lordknukle wrote:
At 7/16/2012 5:08:33 PM, inferno wrote:
At 7/16/2012 5:06:22 PM, Lordknukle wrote:
At 7/16/2012 5:03:26 PM, inferno wrote:
At 7/16/2012 4:57:33 PM, Zetsubou wrote:
At 7/16/2012 4:20:23 PM, inferno wrote:
It seems to be a bit more Left-like to me. I realized this when the Woman, and Vice President got on stage with her "birracial" family. Hmmmm.
Everyone get on the Obama-waggon, lol.

There's no denying their leftism, I'm just saying they're worse in *Yurop*.

You say Left as if it is a bad word. Prove to me right now that the Right Wing machine is morally or economically superior.

There is no such thing as moral superiority.

However, they are economically superior because they preach independence and working hard for yourself, instead of relying on government handouts.

No Conservative American gets handouts at all. Dept Of Ag here my friend.
I think you hit your head on the yellow bus.

Of course they do, but they believe that everybody would be better off without them. It's not hypocritical to want some of your stolen money (taxes) back.

Most Democrats and Republicans work and believe that the system should have everyone employed and on a payroll. So this is nothing more than an extreme and very tiresome

That's impossible because of a little thing called the Natural Rate of Unemployment. With fluid and dynamic markets, it is impossible to maintain full employment because new goods are constantly invented and others go out of business. Also, there are a lot of other barriers to entry- such as the minimum wage- which prevent full employment.

Is that what the machine told you.
Its a lie. The system is rigged, so they destabalize the working class, and use slave labor to make more profits. The cheaper the rabbit, the more meat it produces.
One politicians actual words.

LOL

This is an economic fact.

/end discussion with you.
"Easy is the descent to Avernus, for the door to the Underworld lies upon both day and night. But to retrace your steps and return to the breezes above- that's the task, that's the toil."
inferno
Posts: 10,628
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/16/2012 5:45:32 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 7/16/2012 5:30:17 PM, Lordknukle wrote:
At 7/16/2012 5:29:18 PM, inferno wrote:
At 7/16/2012 5:23:31 PM, Lordknukle wrote:
At 7/16/2012 5:19:39 PM, inferno wrote:
At 7/16/2012 5:17:49 PM, Lordknukle wrote:
At 7/16/2012 5:08:33 PM, inferno wrote:
At 7/16/2012 5:06:22 PM, Lordknukle wrote:
At 7/16/2012 5:03:26 PM, inferno wrote:
At 7/16/2012 4:57:33 PM, Zetsubou wrote:
At 7/16/2012 4:20:23 PM, inferno wrote:
It seems to be a bit more Left-like to me. I realized this when the Woman, and Vice President got on stage with her "birracial" family. Hmmmm.
Everyone get on the Obama-waggon, lol.

There's no denying their leftism, I'm just saying they're worse in *Yurop*.

You say Left as if it is a bad word. Prove to me right now that the Right Wing machine is morally or economically superior.

There is no such thing as moral superiority.

However, they are economically superior because they preach independence and working hard for yourself, instead of relying on government handouts.

No Conservative American gets handouts at all. Dept Of Ag here my friend.
I think you hit your head on the yellow bus.

Of course they do, but they believe that everybody would be better off without them. It's not hypocritical to want some of your stolen money (taxes) back.

Most Democrats and Republicans work and believe that the system should have everyone employed and on a payroll. So this is nothing more than an extreme and very tiresome

That's impossible because of a little thing called the Natural Rate of Unemployment. With fluid and dynamic markets, it is impossible to maintain full employment because new goods are constantly invented and others go out of business. Also, there are a lot of other barriers to entry- such as the minimum wage- which prevent full employment.

Is that what the machine told you.
Its a lie. The system is rigged, so they destabalize the working class, and use slave labor to make more profits. The cheaper the rabbit, the more meat it produces.
One politicians actual words.

LOL

This is an economic fact.

/end discussion with you.

Only if you are okay with being seduced by the Right Left propaganda machine.
16kadams
Posts: 10,497
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/16/2012 7:28:41 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Green party gains 3% of the vote!!

Democrats lose 3%.

Go green party!!!
https://www.youtube.com...
https://rekonomics.wordpress.com...
"A trend is a trend, but the question is, will it bend? Will it alter its course through some unforeseen force and come to a premature end?" -- Alec Cairncross
thett3
Posts: 14,348
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/16/2012 7:30:15 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Pretty sure a stronger green party would be a dream for Republicans, not a nightmare. They could "pull a Nadar".
DDO Vice President

#StandwithBossy

#UnbanTheMadman

#BetOnThett

"Don't quote me, ever." -Max

"My name is max. I'm not a big fan of slacks"- Max rapping

"Walmart should have the opportunity to bribe a politician to it's agenda" -Max

"Thett, you're really good at convincing people you're a decent person"-tulle

"You fit the character of Regina George quite nicely"- Sam

: At 11/12/2016 11:49:40 PM, Raisor wrote:
: thett was right
Lordknukle
Posts: 12,788
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/16/2012 7:30:49 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 7/16/2012 5:45:32 PM, inferno wrote:
At 7/16/2012 5:30:17 PM, Lordknukle wrote:
At 7/16/2012 5:29:18 PM, inferno wrote:
At 7/16/2012 5:23:31 PM, Lordknukle wrote:
At 7/16/2012 5:19:39 PM, inferno wrote:
At 7/16/2012 5:17:49 PM, Lordknukle wrote:
At 7/16/2012 5:08:33 PM, inferno wrote:
At 7/16/2012 5:06:22 PM, Lordknukle wrote:
At 7/16/2012 5:03:26 PM, inferno wrote:
At 7/16/2012 4:57:33 PM, Zetsubou wrote:
At 7/16/2012 4:20:23 PM, inferno wrote:
It seems to be a bit more Left-like to me. I realized this when the Woman, and Vice President got on stage with her "birracial" family. Hmmmm.
Everyone get on the Obama-waggon, lol.

There's no denying their leftism, I'm just saying they're worse in *Yurop*.

You say Left as if it is a bad word. Prove to me right now that the Right Wing machine is morally or economically superior.

There is no such thing as moral superiority.

However, they are economically superior because they preach independence and working hard for yourself, instead of relying on government handouts.

No Conservative American gets handouts at all. Dept Of Ag here my friend.
I think you hit your head on the yellow bus.

Of course they do, but they believe that everybody would be better off without them. It's not hypocritical to want some of your stolen money (taxes) back.

Most Democrats and Republicans work and believe that the system should have everyone employed and on a payroll. So this is nothing more than an extreme and very tiresome

That's impossible because of a little thing called the Natural Rate of Unemployment. With fluid and dynamic markets, it is impossible to maintain full employment because new goods are constantly invented and others go out of business. Also, there are a lot of other barriers to entry- such as the minimum wage- which prevent full employment.

Is that what the machine told you.
Its a lie. The system is rigged, so they destabalize the working class, and use slave labor to make more profits. The cheaper the rabbit, the more meat it produces.
One politicians actual words.

LOL

This is an economic fact.

/end discussion with you.

Only if you are okay with being seduced by the Right Left propaganda machine.

I know that you are just being purposefully idiotic, but let's just see where this plays out.

Answer this: If the natural rate of unemployment doesn't exist, then why does the rate of unemployment keep returning to a specific figure (about 4.5%) when there is no cyclical unemployment?
"Easy is the descent to Avernus, for the door to the Underworld lies upon both day and night. But to retrace your steps and return to the breezes above- that's the task, that's the toil."