Jump to topic:

Audit the fed!

Microsuck
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/19/2012 2:41:51 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
The Federal Reserve is the chief culprit behind the economic crisis. Its unchecked power to create endless amounts of money out of thin air brought us the boom and bust cycle and causes one financial bubble after another. Since the Fed's creation in 1913 the dollar has lost more than 96% of its value, and by recklessly inflating the money supply the Fed continues to distort interest rates and intentionally erodes the value of the dollar.

http://www.ronpaul.com...

There is a bill proposed to congress, HR 459 S 202. This is a very important bill. Please call your congressman to tell them to support the "Audit the fed" bill.
Wall of Fail

Devil worship much? - SD
Newsflash: Atheists do not believe in the Devil! - Me
Newsflash: I doesnt matter if you think you do or not.....You do - SD

"you [imabench] are very naive and so i do not consider your opinions as having any merit. you must still be in highschool" - falconduler
BennyW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/19/2012 2:57:39 PM
I heard the bill passed committee unanimously. He introduced a similar bill in the past that got more than enough support but they bailed last minute.
You didn't build that-Obama
It's pretty lazy to quote things you disagree with, call it stupid and move on, rather than arguing with the person. -000ike
Microsuck
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/19/2012 2:59:19 PM
At 7/19/2012 2:57:39 PM, BennyW wrote:
I heard the bill passed committee unanimously. He introduced a similar bill in the past that got more than enough support but they bailed last minute.

In 2008 they proposed a similar bill but they were too chicken to pass it and look what happened!
Wall of Fail

Devil worship much? - SD
Newsflash: Atheists do not believe in the Devil! - Me
Newsflash: I doesnt matter if you think you do or not.....You do - SD

"you [imabench] are very naive and so i do not consider your opinions as having any merit. you must still be in highschool" - falconduler