Jump to topic:

Muslim Brotherhood Investigations.

TheOrator
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/20/2012 9:37:02 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
Well, Bachman's at it again. Recently, Bachman sent a letter to the Inspector General calling for an investigation of the Muslim Brotherhood's infiltration of the American government. Regardless of the fact that this Mccarthy-esque investigation is based on something that's never been an issue before, many of the people she's called the investigation of (like Huma Abedin) have already been background-checked thoroughly and have no reason to be suspseceted of having terrorist affiliations other than being Muslim or having Muslim backgrounds. I personally think that this investigation was called for more because of profiling rather than logic. For those of you who are a fan of John Stewart, he satarized Bachman quite a bit for this last night (http://www.nbcnewyork.com...).

Any thoughts on the situation? Whether you think she's wrong or justified for this, please leave a comment, I'd love feedback :)
My legend begins in the 12th century
JaxsonRaine
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/20/2012 9:53:05 AM
Have you noticed that 90% of articles involving politicians now use the word 'slam'?

Obama Slams Romney, Romney Slams Biden. Watch it tonight, in Cage Fight Death Match 2012 part 2!

CFDM2012p2 is a PPV event. By watching the event, you agree to a charge of $16 trillion dollars to be placed on your childrens' future.
twocupcakes: 15 = 13
TheHitchslap
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/21/2012 5:41:16 PM
At 7/20/2012 9:37:02 AM, TheOrator wrote:
Well, Bachman's at it again. Recently, Bachman sent a letter to the Inspector General calling for an investigation of the Muslim Brotherhood's infiltration of the American government. Regardless of the fact that this Mccarthy-esque investigation is based on something that's never been an issue before, many of the people she's called the investigation of (like Huma Abedin) have already been background-checked thoroughly and have no reason to be suspseceted of having terrorist affiliations other than being Muslim or having Muslim backgrounds. I personally think that this investigation was called for more because of profiling rather than logic. For those of you who are a fan of John Stewart, he satarized Bachman quite a bit for this last night (http://www.nbcnewyork.com...).

Any thoughts on the situation? Whether you think she's wrong or justified for this, please leave a comment, I'd love feedback :)

Stupidity at it's finest.
Look it accuses her family (mother and father) of being associated with them. They're a political party now, and a rights advocacy group outlawed against most countries. Now if this was 10-20 years ago thats another story; they would have had a para-military wing at that time and investigation would be warranted. But from what we see now they have none, and it does not accuse her parents of any actions, just her associations. I predict they will find nothing if they do investigate. Even then I don't think those claims are enough to warrant someone being searched. You know it's bad when even John McCain is bashing a fellow party member...
Thank you for voting!