U.S. Business Owners Now Among Least Approvin

Microsuck
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/27/2012 2:38:10 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
U.S. Business Owners Now Among Least Approving of Obama

WASHINGTON, D.C. -- U.S. business owners' approval of President Barack Obama fell in the second quarter of 2012 to 35%, essentially tying farmers and fishers for the lowest approval among major occupational groups. Overall, professional workers remain the most approving, at 52%.

http://www.gallup.com...
Wall of Fail

Devil worship much? - SD
Newsflash: Atheists do not believe in the Devil! - Me
Newsflash: I doesnt matter if you think you do or not.....You do - SD

"you [imabench] are very naive and so i do not consider your opinions as having any merit. you must still be in highschool" - falconduler
JaxsonRaine
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/27/2012 2:39:36 PM
's Ok. Obama knows what is best for business owners. He loves them, panders to them, and adds heaping piles of regulations on them.
twocupcakes: 15 = 13
Microsuck
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/27/2012 2:45:18 PM
At 7/27/2012 2:39:36 PM, JaxsonRaine wrote:
's Ok. Obama knows what is best for business owners. He loves them, panders to them, and adds heaping piles of regulations on them.

Hence why they hate Obama!
Wall of Fail

Devil worship much? - SD
Newsflash: Atheists do not believe in the Devil! - Me
Newsflash: I doesnt matter if you think you do or not.....You do - SD

"you [imabench] are very naive and so i do not consider your opinions as having any merit. you must still be in highschool" - falconduler
JamesMadison
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/27/2012 2:55:38 PM
Looks like he needs to create a welfare program for business owners.

Isn't that how he gets everyone elses support?
As a general rule, you'll find that, when a conservative is talking about policy, history, economics, or something serious, liberals are nowhere to be found. But, as soon as a conservative mentions Obama's birthplace or personal life, liberals are everywhere, only to dissappear again when evidence enters the discussion.
JaxsonRaine
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/27/2012 3:21:33 PM
At 7/27/2012 2:55:38 PM, JamesMadison wrote:
Looks like he needs to create a welfare program for business owners.

Isn't that how he gets everyone elses support?

Fabulous idea!

He could call it Staples Stamps(wait, no... not Staples!)

Post-it Stamps? IT Vouchers? Subsidized hiring(oh wait, he's trying that one already).
16kadams
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/27/2012 8:07:48 PM

Lol
https://www.youtube.com...
https://rekonomics.wordpress.com...
"A trend is a trend, but the question is, will it bend? Will it alter its course through some unforeseen force and come to a premature end?" -- Alec Cairncross
Lasagna
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/27/2012 8:14:21 PM
FVCK U.S. BUSINESS OWNERS. They represent a minute portion of the population. You people worship the concept of "business-owner" out of vanity, not any underlying sense of worth.
Rob
JaxsonRaine
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/27/2012 8:49:52 PM
At 7/27/2012 8:14:21 PM, Lasagna wrote:
FVCK U.S. BUSINESS OWNERS. They represent a minute portion of the population. You people worship the concept of "business-owner" out of vanity, not any underlying sense of worth.

Yeah, screw them!

Who wants a job anyway? I mean, it's not like they are responsible for, you know, like, all the jobs or anything.
Apollo.11
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/27/2012 8:55:05 PM
At 7/27/2012 8:49:52 PM, JaxsonRaine wrote:

Yeah, screw them!

Who wants a job anyway? I mean, it's not like they are responsible for, you know, like, all the jobs or anything.
They employ people for their own monetary interests. Does that make their political opinion more valuable than that of the people who work for them?
Sapere Aude!
JaxsonRaine
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/27/2012 9:01:35 PM
At 7/27/2012 8:55:05 PM, Apollo.11 wrote:
At 7/27/2012 8:49:52 PM, JaxsonRaine wrote:

Yeah, screw them!

They employ people for their own monetary interests. Does that make their political opinion more valuable than that of the people who work for them?

They employ people. That means they know better what is needed for a good hiring environment than the people who work for them.

If your arm is broken, would you go to your doctor, or one of his patients?
johnnyboy54
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/27/2012 9:09:54 PM

Coming from someone whose Dad is a business owner, fvck you.
I didn't order assholes with my whiskey.
johnnyboy54
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/27/2012 9:21:54 PM
At 7/27/2012 9:09:54 PM, johnnyboy54 wrote:

I was being a dick. I apologize.

I don't think I get your point, and if you consider the societal origins of American culture, the celebration of the American business owner makes a lot sense.

I don't think you realize how beneficial and how hard it is to start a business. The best example I can give is my dad. The man worked 60-80 hours a week for damn near 20 years to make his business successful.

Business owners garner respect because many of created a sustained and profitable venture from scratch. These business also help create wealth, jobs, and opportunity. These are obviously valuable things.
Lordknukle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/27/2012 9:22:04 PM

Anybody want to start a betting pool on how many times Lasagna was dropped on his head as a child?

I'll go for 12.
"Easy is the descent to Avernus, for the door to the Underworld lies upon both day and night. But to retrace your steps and return to the breezes above- that's the task, that's the toil."
DetectableNinja
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/27/2012 9:23:16 PM

This. The government knows what's best.
Think'st thou heaven is such a glorious thing?
I tell thee, 'tis not half so fair as thou
Or any man that breathes on earth.

- Christopher Marlowe, Doctor Faustus
johnnyboy54
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/27/2012 9:24:18 PM
At 7/27/2012 9:23:16 PM, DetectableNinja wrote:

This. The government knows what's best.

Indeed comrade.
JaxsonRaine
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/27/2012 9:37:29 PM
At 7/27/2012 9:21:54 PM, johnnyboy54 wrote:

I don't think I get your point, and if you consider the societal origins of American culture, the celebration of the American business owner makes a lot sense.

I don't think you realize how beneficial and how hard it is to start a business. The best example I can give is my dad. The man worked 60-80 hours a week for damn near 20 years to make his business successful.

Business owners garner respect because many of created a sustained and profitable venture from scratch. These business also help create wealth, jobs, and opportunity. These are obviously valuable things.

To Obama/Obamites, your dad didn't build that business by working hard, being smart, or taking risks. Nor has he ever, or will he ever, pay his 'fair share' of taxes. He doesn't deserve credit for his business, his employees and customers deserve the credit.
johnnyboy54
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/27/2012 11:09:04 PM
At 7/27/2012 9:37:29 PM, JaxsonRaine wrote:

To Obama/Obamites, your dad didn't build that business by working hard, being smart, or taking risks. Nor has he ever, or will he ever, pay his 'fair share' of taxes. He doesn't deserve credit for his business, his employees and customers deserve the credit.

I'll let that slide, because I know you are trolling.
16kadams
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/27/2012 11:17:52 PM

https://www.youtube.com...
https://rekonomics.wordpress.com...
"A trend is a trend, but the question is, will it bend? Will it alter its course through some unforeseen force and come to a premature end?" -- Alec Cairncross
YYW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/27/2012 11:20:41 PM
At 7/27/2012 11:09:04 PM, johnnyboy54 wrote:

Jaxson, you're an alright guy. lol
Tsar of DDO
JaxsonRaine
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/27/2012 11:57:02 PM

I'm neither Obama, nor an Obamite. I'm glad your dad was able to build success. Hopefully I can do the same.
JaxsonRaine
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/27/2012 11:58:02 PM
At 7/27/2012 11:20:41 PM, YYW wrote:

Jaxson, you're an alright guy. lol

No I'm not, your face.
Lasagna
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/28/2012 4:58:40 AM
Why do we always celebrate the owner as opposed to the worker? You all don't realize that even if everyone was perfect, all of us couldn't be owners... there has to be workers as well. Instead the owners are the heroes... the successes, while the workers are the invalids.

http://www.wimp.com...

This business owner "gets it." He has the mindset of a worker and doesn't consider himself above those he employs. I wonder if any of you even understand the moral benefits he enjoys because of his reluctance to cave into vanity...
Rob