The government wants your balls

Ragnar_Rahl
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/31/2012 12:42:37 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
http://www.businessweek.com...

Is there anyone who actually believes things that aren't childproof shouldn't be allowed to exist? That's certainly the principle of the decision here...
It came to be at its height. It was commanded to command. It was a capital before its first stone was laid. It was a monument to the spirit of man.
mongeese
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/31/2012 1:01:21 AM
It's safe for "fourteen and up"? Honestly? I don't think kinds in intermediate school are going to swallow things indiscriminately.
thett3
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/31/2012 1:06:41 AM
Ridiculous. Of course they're dangerous to swallow, thats why if your kid puts it near their mouth you smack them. There doesnt need to be a recall to cover up the fact that you're a bad parent.

Soon enough they'll push to ban BB guns so that kids can rot their brains playing video games, instead of being out in nature improving their shot. You know, because theres a very slight chance that a kid could lose an eye by being stupid enough to shoot something that ricochets.

I honestly believe that pampering and keeping your children from even the most modest of dangers is the most common and sinister form of child abuse in our society.
DDO Vice President

#StandwithBossy

#UnbanTheMadman

#BetOnThett

"Don't quote me, ever." -Max

"My name is max. I'm not a big fan of slacks"- Max rapping

"Walmart should have the opportunity to bribe a politician to it's agenda" -Max

"Thett, you're really good at convincing people you're a decent person"-tulle

"You fit the character of Regina George quite nicely"- Sam

: At 11/12/2016 11:49:40 PM, Raisor wrote:
: thett was right
thett3
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/31/2012 1:08:25 AM
At 7/31/2012 1:06:41 AM, thett3 wrote:
Ridiculous. Of course they're dangerous to swallow, thats why if your kid puts it near their mouth you smack them. There doesnt need to be a recall to cover up the fact that you're a bad parent.

Soon enough they'll push to ban BB guns so that kids can rot their brains playing video games, instead of being out in nature improving their shot. You know, because theres a very slight chance that a kid could lose an eye by being stupid enough to shoot something that causes ricochet.

I honestly believe that pampering and keeping your children from even the most modest of dangers is the most common and sinister form of child abuse in our society.
DDO Vice President

#StandwithBossy

#UnbanTheMadman

#BetOnThett

"Don't quote me, ever." -Max

"My name is max. I'm not a big fan of slacks"- Max rapping

"Walmart should have the opportunity to bribe a politician to it's agenda" -Max

"Thett, you're really good at convincing people you're a decent person"-tulle

"You fit the character of Regina George quite nicely"- Sam

: At 11/12/2016 11:49:40 PM, Raisor wrote:
: thett was right
JaxsonRaine
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/31/2012 1:17:14 AM
Seriously... metal knives, forks, spoons, sporks, foons, spives, norks, and knoons should be banned... they are dangerous to children.

My 9mm is dangerous to children. Ban it.

Cars are dangerous for children to drive. Ban them.

I taught my son not to put things in his mouth at a very young age. He used to love eating cocoa pebbles. I brought a rabbit home. He thought the rabbit doody was a cocoa pebble.

Now we have to show him that new foods are safe to eat by tasting them first, lol.
twocupcakes: 15 = 13