Jump to topic:

Interview with George W. Bush on his birthday

Wallstreetatheist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/3/2012 2:50:45 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
It was part of the strategery. There is a lot of speculation and I guess there is going to continue to be a lot of speculation until the speculation ends. - George Bush

I recently had the opportunity to sit down with President Bush on his birthday, July 6th, and he had alot to say about his presidency, his critics and his legacy.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

KF: Do you have any regrets? What would you have done different if you could?

GB: I would have served another term?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

KF: Another term?

GB: Yes, another term. I would have ran for a 3rd term.

KF: How? There are term limits.

GB: There are?

KF: Yes, The president can only serve 2 terms.

GB: 2 terms? Really?

KF: Yes, It's in the Constitution, a president is limited to 2 terms.

GW: Well, there are ways around that. The Constitution is only a piece of paper you know. I could of done one of them "Executive Laws"

KF: Executive Orders?

GB: Yeah, one of them.

KF: Do you have any regrets?

GB: Yes I do, I think the American people misunderestimated me?

KF: Do you mean misunderstood or underestimated you?

GB: Yeah, that too.

KF: So you feel you were misunderstood?

GB: Yes, see, in my line of work you got to keep repeating things over and over and over again for the truth to sink in, to kind of catapult the propaganda.

KF: What about mistakes..what do you believe was your biggest mistake?

GB: I wish you'd have given me this written question ahead of time so I could plan for it…I'm sure something will pop into my head with all the pressure of trying to come up with answer, but it hadn't yet…I don't want to sound like I have made no mistakes. I'm confident I have. I just haven't — you just put me under the spot here, and maybe I'm not as quick on my feet as I should be in coming up with one.

KF: Do you have any thoughts about the war?

GB: I just want you to know that, when we talk about war, we're really talking about peace.

KF: The war seems to have no end in sight. Are you concerned about your legacy?

GB: I'll be long gone before some smart person ever figures out what happened inside this Oval Office.

KF: Many people feel that you did more harm than good. What would you say to your critics about that?

GB: Look, our enemies are innovative and resourceful, and so are we. They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we.

KF: Weapons of mass destruction were never found in IRAQ. Do you still believe going to war was right thing to do?

GB: I think if you know what you believe, it makes it a lot easier to answer questions. I can't answer your question.

KF: What would you say to those that believe you lied about the weapons of mass destruction?

GB: There's an old saying in Tennessee — I know it's in Texas, probably in Tennessee — that says, fool me once, shame on –shame on you. Fool me — you can't get fooled again

KF: Many believe you were a warmonger.

GB: Redefining the role of the United States from enablers to keep the peace to enablers to keep the peace from peacekeepers is going to be an assignment.

KF: Some say you led the U.S. to war with a country that had nothing to do with the events on 9/11. What would you say to them.

GB: It was part of the strategery. There is a lot of speculation and I guess there is going to continue to be a lot of speculation until the speculation ends.

KF: What about the economy. The trade deficit almost doubled under your term.

GB: That's only because more and more of our imports come from overseas. It's very important for folks to understand that when there's more trade, there's more commerce.

KF: Tell us about your about projects since you have left office.

GB: Well, there's the libary.

KF: The George Bush Presidential Memorial Library.

GB: Yeah, that libary. If you teach a child to read, and he or her will be able to pass a literacy test.

KF: Thank you for your time today Mr. President.

GB: Is my dad here?

http://www.empowernetwork.com...
DRUG HARM: http://imgur.com...
Primal Diet. Lifting. Reading. Psychedelics. Cold-Approach Pickup. Music.
Microsuck
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/3/2012 3:13:20 PM
LOL!

http://3.bp.blogspot.com...

^ I Know this is not Bush, but it is still funny!
Wall of Fail

Devil worship much? - SD
Newsflash: Atheists do not believe in the Devil! - Me
Newsflash: I doesnt matter if you think you do or not.....You do - SD

"you [imabench] are very naive and so i do not consider your opinions as having any merit. you must still be in highschool" - falconduler
NixonianVolkswagen
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/3/2012 4:33:44 PM
George W. Bush's birthday is pegged to the scope of the Imperial Presidency, and as such Obama's tenure has actually reduced his age.
"There is an almost universal tendency, perhaps an inborn tendency, to suspect the good faith of a man who holds opinions that differ from our own opinions."

- Karl "Spartacus" Popper
mark.marrocco
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/3/2012 4:50:35 PM
LOL. He actually said the one about war, at least. Doublespeak, anyone?
"Belief is the death of intelligence. As soon as one believes a doctrine of any sort, or assumes certitude, one stops thinking about that aspect of existence."