Total Posts:18|Showing Posts:1-18
Jump to topic:

Romney is a Murderer!

imabench
Posts: 21,211
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/7/2012 4:24:52 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 8/7/2012 3:52:05 PM, JaxsonRaine wrote:
http://washingtonexaminer.com...

I don't watch much TV, but are conservative groups running these kinds of attacks about Obama?

just because one idiot has it out for someone doesnt mean everyone is doing it against each other dude.... When that chick said Beiber was the father of her babay people knew she was nuts, because you need a penis to be a dad and Beiber is a chick.

Point is, this is an isolated incident with one person who REALLY has it out against Romney. This stuff happens on both sides to both parties, and neither group endorses it....
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
1dustpelt
Posts: 1,970
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/7/2012 4:30:57 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Some Republicans are idiots too.

"Obama is the anti-christ"
"Obama was born in Kenya"
"Obama is the devil"

You get that stuff everywhere
Wall of LOL
"Infanticide is justified as long as the infants are below two" ~ RoyalPaladin
"Promoting female superiority is the only way to establish equality." ~ RoyalPaladin
"Jury trials should be banned. They're nothing more than opportunities for racists to destroy lives." ~ RoyalPaladin after the Zimmerman Trial.
JaxsonRaine
Posts: 3,606
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/7/2012 4:34:32 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Meh, crap like this shouldn't be allowed to air on TV. Shouldn't there be some kind of standard of truth that PACs and campaigns have to live up to?

Labeling someone a killer or a felon is going way too far, imo.
twocupcakes: 15 = 13
Apollo.11
Posts: 3,478
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/7/2012 5:42:13 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 8/7/2012 3:52:05 PM, JaxsonRaine wrote:
http://washingtonexaminer.com...

I don't watch much TV, but are conservative groups running these kinds of attacks about Obama?

*facepalm*
It wasn't a liberal group running it. It was some random steel worker.

But feel free to continue to use this as a political jab at liberals and groups that support Obama.
Sapere Aude!
NixonianVolkswagen
Posts: 481
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/7/2012 5:52:14 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 8/7/2012 4:34:32 PM, JaxsonRaine wrote:
Meh, crap like this shouldn't be allowed to air on TV. Shouldn't there be some kind of standard of truth that PACs and campaigns have to live up to?

Labeling someone a killer or a felon is going way too far, imo.

He didn't actually call Romney a murderer or a felon in the ad. He was basically saying that Romney doesn't take "human factors" into consideration when he fires someone, which is probably true.
"There is an almost universal tendency, perhaps an inborn tendency, to suspect the good faith of a man who holds opinions that differ from our own opinions."

- Karl "Spartacus" Popper
TheHitchslap
Posts: 1,231
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/7/2012 6:10:34 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 8/7/2012 3:52:05 PM, JaxsonRaine wrote:
http://washingtonexaminer.com...

I don't watch much TV, but are conservative groups running these kinds of attacks about Obama?

My favorite one right here:
http://www.google.ca...
Thank you for voting!
Apollo.11
Posts: 3,478
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/7/2012 6:16:26 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 8/7/2012 4:30:57 PM, 1dustpelt wrote:
Some Republicans are idiots too.

"Obama is the anti-christ"
"Obama was born in Kenya"
"Obama is the devil"

You get that stuff everywhere

No no no.
Those aren't SOME republicans, those are alarming large portions of republicans.
http://www.livescience.com...
"Obama is the anti-christ"
24% of republicans
"Obama was born in Kenya"
45% of republicans
"Obama is the devil"

57% of them think he's a muslim
38% think he's like Hitler.
24% think he wants terrorism to win.

You can't argue with people with that level of intelligence and reasoning.
Sapere Aude!
JaxsonRaine
Posts: 3,606
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/7/2012 6:18:20 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 8/7/2012 5:42:13 PM, Apollo.11 wrote:
At 8/7/2012 3:52:05 PM, JaxsonRaine wrote:
http://washingtonexaminer.com...

I don't watch much TV, but are conservative groups running these kinds of attacks about Obama?

*facepalm*
It wasn't a liberal group running it. It was some random steel worker.

But feel free to continue to use this as a political jab at liberals and groups that support Obama.

It's in an ad being run by a pro-Obama PAC
twocupcakes: 15 = 13
Apollo.11
Posts: 3,478
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/7/2012 6:21:35 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 8/7/2012 6:18:20 PM, JaxsonRaine wrote:
At 8/7/2012 5:42:13 PM, Apollo.11 wrote:
At 8/7/2012 3:52:05 PM, JaxsonRaine wrote:
http://washingtonexaminer.com...

I don't watch much TV, but are conservative groups running these kinds of attacks about Obama?

*facepalm*
It wasn't a liberal group running it. It was some random steel worker.

But feel free to continue to use this as a political jab at liberals and groups that support Obama.

It's in an ad being run by a pro-Obama PAC
1. I highly doubt that
2. Your point? The ad was nothing about his wife' death.
Sapere Aude!
JaxsonRaine
Posts: 3,606
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/7/2012 6:26:07 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 8/7/2012 6:21:35 PM, Apollo.11 wrote:
At 8/7/2012 6:18:20 PM, JaxsonRaine wrote:
At 8/7/2012 5:42:13 PM, Apollo.11 wrote:
At 8/7/2012 3:52:05 PM, JaxsonRaine wrote:
http://washingtonexaminer.com...

I don't watch much TV, but are conservative groups running these kinds of attacks about Obama?

*facepalm*
It wasn't a liberal group running it. It was some random steel worker.

But feel free to continue to use this as a political jab at liberals and groups that support Obama.

It's in an ad being run by a pro-Obama PAC
1. I highly doubt that

Just like you highly doubted my claim about taxes yesterday... and then dropped the topic.

http://whitehouse.blogs.cnn.com...

2. Your point? The ad was nothing about his wife' death.

Actually it was. I posted the wrong link in the OP. My point is that attacks like this should not be allowed.
twocupcakes: 15 = 13
JaxsonRaine
Posts: 3,606
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/7/2012 6:30:28 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 8/7/2012 6:27:07 PM, MrBrooks wrote:
Romney could sue the man for defamation.

Yeah, that would go over well...

"Romney sues man he laid off, whose wife passed away from cancer shortly after'
twocupcakes: 15 = 13
NixonianVolkswagen
Posts: 481
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/7/2012 6:31:13 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 8/7/2012 6:27:07 PM, MrBrooks wrote:
Romney could sue the man for defamation.

On what basis?
"There is an almost universal tendency, perhaps an inborn tendency, to suspect the good faith of a man who holds opinions that differ from our own opinions."

- Karl "Spartacus" Popper
Apollo.11
Posts: 3,478
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/7/2012 6:32:16 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 8/7/2012 6:26:07 PM, JaxsonRaine wrote:
At 8/7/2012 6:21:35 PM, Apollo.11 wrote:
At 8/7/2012 6:18:20 PM, JaxsonRaine wrote:
At 8/7/2012 5:42:13 PM, Apollo.11 wrote:
At 8/7/2012 3:52:05 PM, JaxsonRaine wrote:
http://washingtonexaminer.com...

I don't watch much TV, but are conservative groups running these kinds of attacks about Obama?

*facepalm*
It wasn't a liberal group running it. It was some random steel worker.

But feel free to continue to use this as a political jab at liberals and groups that support Obama.

It's in an ad being run by a pro-Obama PAC
1. I highly doubt that

Just like you highly doubted my claim about taxes yesterday... and then dropped the topic.
No...you made a poll about topic had never taken a position on...and then assumed my position on it to try to give yourself a perceived argumentative high ground.

http://whitehouse.blogs.cnn.com...
Looks like I was right. That wasn't the ad.

2. Your point? The ad was nothing about his wife' death.

Actually it was. I posted the wrong link in the OP.
The title says that Romney is a murderer. Nowhere is this even implied in the actual ad (which you failed to post).
The ad doesn't even imply that he is responsible.
It implies that his actions at Bain had negative consequences on people's lives in a manipulative fashion that I don't really like.
My point is that attacks like this should not be allowed.
Why? Restricting freedom of speech?
Sapere Aude!
JaxsonRaine
Posts: 3,606
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/7/2012 6:38:23 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 8/7/2012 6:32:16 PM, Apollo.11 wrote:
At 8/7/2012 6:26:07 PM, JaxsonRaine wrote:
At 8/7/2012 6:21:35 PM, Apollo.11 wrote:
At 8/7/2012 6:18:20 PM, JaxsonRaine wrote:
At 8/7/2012 5:42:13 PM, Apollo.11 wrote:
At 8/7/2012 3:52:05 PM, JaxsonRaine wrote:
http://washingtonexaminer.com...

I don't watch much TV, but are conservative groups running these kinds of attacks about Obama?

*facepalm*
It wasn't a liberal group running it. It was some random steel worker.

But feel free to continue to use this as a political jab at liberals and groups that support Obama.

It's in an ad being run by a pro-Obama PAC
1. I highly doubt that

Just like you highly doubted my claim about taxes yesterday... and then dropped the topic.
No...you made a poll about topic had never taken a position on...and then assumed my position on it to try to give yourself a perceived argumentative high ground.

I didn't make a poll.

I asked you a question. By definition, asking isn't assuming.

http://whitehouse.blogs.cnn.com...
Looks like I was right. That wasn't the ad.

What do you mean, thats a story about the ad.

2. Your point? The ad was nothing about his wife' death.

Actually it was. I posted the wrong link in the OP.
The title says that Romney is a murderer. Nowhere is this even implied in the actual ad (which you failed to post).

Have you ever heard of hyperbole?

The ad doesn't even imply that he is responsible.
It implies that his actions at Bain had negative consequences on people's lives in a manipulative fashion that I don't really like.

It implies as much.

My point is that attacks like this should not be allowed.
Why? Restricting freedom of speech?

FoS isn't total/infinite
twocupcakes: 15 = 13
Aaronroy
Posts: 749
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/7/2012 7:39:34 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 8/7/2012 6:27:07 PM, MrBrooks wrote:
Romney could sue the man for defamation.

Sue him in return for what? More money? What POSSIBLY could Romney take from this man?
turn down for h'what
HelterSkelter
Posts: 281
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/7/2012 7:58:13 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 8/7/2012 6:27:07 PM, MrBrooks wrote:
Romney could sue the man for defamation.

Everything the man is saying is true. I'd love for him to sue the guy though; it would give this more publicity. In fact, I demand that Romney sue him.