Jump to topic:

The Lies That Democrats Tell *

inferno
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/13/2012 2:31:01 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
And so you know that I Inferno is an African American male. But I do understand the lies and the desperate manipulation that comes from the Far Left Wing
Machine as well. A few years ago, a Native American Chief and Veteran disclosed
some very personal information to me. I feel that today I do have an obligation
to tell you here about what was shared. Ron Brown one of Bill Cintons Right hand Man was killed in a plane crash long ago. But what really happened here ?
My uncle who is also an employee of a Government facility in DC told me
that the word in that area was that he found out that Brown was murdered, too.
I thought this was all a joke until I did my research a few years back.
I found the answer I was looking for when I saw this video and read the links
from the site below. Do you believe that Bill Clinton is capable of doing such a horrible thing. For me, knowing what I know now about this world.
Yes ! Any comments about this tragedy. He is your President after all.
inferno
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/13/2012 2:49:56 PM
At 8/13/2012 2:42:00 PM, Greyparrot wrote:
Are you truly shocked that presidents can kill people?

NO. But I am sure that we do have these frighten little babies who are so controlled by the New World Order, that they would never admit that this is the case because The Government loves us so. =)
TheBossToss
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/13/2012 2:52:58 PM
Um, no. Not really. I'm skeptical of any murder scheme involving the President because of the many people he would have to go through to accomplish it, some of whom might very well tell. And using a shady internet site as your only source is never a good idea.
Cats. I like cats.
-Me

Pro hasn't upheld his BOP. He forfeited last round. I did stuff.
-Wallstreetatheist

That was real intellectual property theft. They used her idea for their own profit and fame. When I pirate, I am usually downloading textbooks that I cannot afford to purchase on my own and that I do not want my parents to spend money on.
-royalpaladin
inferno
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/13/2012 3:06:14 PM
At 8/13/2012 2:52:58 PM, TheBossToss wrote:
Um, no. Not really. I'm skeptical of any murder scheme involving the President because of the many people he would have to go through to accomplish it, some of whom might very well tell. And using a shady internet site as your only source is never a good idea.

Can you read ? I already told you that I have been told this information as well by very powerful people. I know you do not believe me when I say this.
So that only means that you are like the rest of the sheep here that take things
at face value and hath no understanding about the dealings of darkness.
inferno
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/13/2012 3:08:36 PM

And yes, that picture you see on Youtube is the real thing.
Ask Rush Limbaugh. =)
inferno
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/13/2012 5:51:26 PM
At 8/13/2012 2:31:01 PM, inferno wrote:
And so you know that I Inferno is an African American male. But I do understand the lies and the desperate manipulation that comes from the Far Left Wing
Machine as well. A few years ago, a Native American Chief and Veteran disclosed
some very personal information to me. I feel that today I do have an obligation
to tell you here about what was shared. Ron Brown one of Bill Cintons Right hand Man was killed in a plane crash long ago. But what really happened here ?
My uncle who is also an employee of a Government facility in DC told me
that the word in that area was that he found out that Brown was murdered, too.
I thought this was all a joke until I did my research a few years back.
I found the answer I was looking for when I saw this video and read the links
from the site below. Do you believe that Bill Clinton is capable of doing such a horrible thing. For me, knowing what I know now about this world.
Yes ! Any comments about this tragedy. He is your President after all.

I would love to see someone come up with a very anal theory as to why William J Clinton was crying in this video. And please make it sound believable this time around.
imabench
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/13/2012 6:23:07 PM
At 8/13/2012 2:31:01 PM, inferno wrote:
And so you know that I Inferno is an African American male.

stopped reading after I read that....
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
Wallstreetatheist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/13/2012 6:29:14 PM
Um, no. Not really. I'm skeptical of any murder scheme involving the President because of the many people he would have to go through to accomplish it, some of whom might very well tell.

US Code Title 18 Section 2 (b): "Whoever willfully causes an act to be done which if directly performed by him or another would be an offense against the United States, is punishable as a principal." [http://www.gpo.gov...]
DRUG HARM: http://imgur.com...
Primal Diet. Lifting. Reading. Psychedelics. Cold-Approach Pickup. Music.
inferno
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/13/2012 6:38:10 PM
At 8/13/2012 6:29:14 PM, Wallstreetatheist wrote:
Um, no. Not really. I'm skeptical of any murder scheme involving the President because of the many people he would have to go through to accomplish it, some of whom might very well tell.

US Code Title 18 Section 2 (b): "Whoever willfully causes an act to be done which if directly performed by him or another would be an offense against the United States, is punishable as a principal." [http://www.gpo.gov...]

Yes. But when you are President of the United States you operate above the law as long as you carry out their deeds. If you betray the circle, or any major organization like the FBI or the CIA, then yes. You will wind up dead.