Jump to topic:

Ban The Federal Reserve *

inferno
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/14/2012 8:21:28 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
This is a DDO Exclusive, so make sure you pay close attention to what is presented here today. What do you think is the greatest scam in history ? Chances are you wont even consider the Federal Reserve (FED) to be the recipient of that dubious honor. The FED, a privately owned and tax-exempt bank that is dominated by foreign bankers, obtains Federal Reserve Notes from the US. Treasury for roughly 3 cents each, whether it is a one dollar bill or a $50,000 bill. They then sell it back to us at face value, and charge interest for loaning it to us. Privately owned expansion and illegal usury of the nations money supply is equivalent to state sanctioned counterfeiting and economi parasitism. That is why we have a trillion plus National Debt, an amount greater than the value of all real property in the country. America is now 'legally" bankrupt. So the real Americans have no real money of their own. What are your thought about this.
inferno
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/14/2012 9:27:14 AM
At 8/14/2012 8:21:28 AM, inferno wrote:
This is a DDO Exclusive, so make sure you pay close attention to what is presented here today. What do you think is the greatest scam in history ? Chances are you wont even consider the Federal Reserve (FED) to be the recipient of that dubious honor. The FED, a privately owned and tax-exempt bank that is dominated by foreign bankers, obtains Federal Reserve Notes from the US. Treasury for roughly 3 cents each, whether it is a one dollar bill or a $50,000 bill. They then sell it back to us at face value, and charge interest for loaning it to us. Privately owned expansion and illegal usury of the nations money supply is equivalent to state sanctioned counterfeiting and economi parasitism. That is why we have a trillion plus National Debt, an amount greater than the value of all real property in the country. America is now 'legally" bankrupt. So the real Americans have no real money of their own. What are your thought about this.

More about this one later.......
TheHitchslap
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/14/2012 3:16:19 PM

You're an idiot.
First it is an American Bank NOT owned by other countries as per the Federal Reserve Act of 1913.
Second of all, the federal reserve IS part of the government. It created 77 Billion in profits at the end of 2011 alone.
Third it assists us in times of recession and inflation through a monetary policy. Ever hear of the hyperinflation within Germany? Yeah it stops that and controls it's flow. Meaning in a recession we sell more savings bonds to retract money to increase it's value (more buying power) and when the economy is going up we buy back from the people to leash out more money (decreasing and thus giving us more selling power)

You have no idea what your talking about. I suggest you lay off the Alex Jones.
Thank you for voting!
ScottyDouglas
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/14/2012 3:44:11 PM
At 8/14/2012 3:16:19 PM, TheHitchslap wrote:

You're an idiot.
First it is an American Bank NOT owned by other countries as per the Federal Reserve Act of 1913.
Second of all, the federal reserve IS part of the government. It created 77 Billion in profits at the end of 2011 alone.
Third it assists us in times of recession and inflation through a monetary policy. Ever hear of the hyperinflation within Germany? Yeah it stops that and controls it's flow. Meaning in a recession we sell more savings bonds to retract money to increase it's value (more buying power) and when the economy is going up we buy back from the people to leash out more money (decreasing and thus giving us more selling power)

No Hitch...it seems you have no idea what you are talkin about. The federal reserve has over 20 banks throughout the world, I guess the USA owns them all. The corporation of London, and I guess you'll say that London itself is not a corporation when in fact it is...it says so itself...owns these banks.
TheAsylum
TheHitchslap
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/14/2012 4:03:40 PM
At 8/14/2012 3:44:11 PM, ScottyDouglas wrote:
At 8/14/2012 3:16:19 PM, TheHitchslap wrote:

You're an idiot.

No Hitch...it seems you have no idea what you are talkin about. The federal reserve has over 20 banks throughout the world, I guess the USA owns them all. The corporation of London, and I guess you'll say that London itself is not a corporation when in fact it is...it says so itself...owns these banks.

got proof? I'd like to see this
Thank you for voting!
TheHitchslap
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/14/2012 4:19:02 PM
At 8/14/2012 4:16:19 PM, ScottyDouglas wrote:

Yes I do, which do you want first.....

Well, I think the England one. Not the corporation, but the banks owned by the federal reserve. This I've never herd of because to my knowledge they were in most major US cities (I.E New York).
Thank you for voting!
ScottyDouglas
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/14/2012 4:34:54 PM
At 8/14/2012 4:19:02 PM, TheHitchslap wrote:
At 8/14/2012 4:16:19 PM, ScottyDouglas wrote:

Yes I do, which do you want first.....

Well, I think the England one. Not the corporation, but the banks owned by the federal reserve. This I've never herd of because to my knowledge they were in most major US cities (I.E New York).

OK...will do...Ill bring links and such. Give me a few.
TheAsylum
ScottyDouglas
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/15/2012 2:26:50 AM
This just brushes the surface....
The Federal Reserve System fulfills its public mission as an independent entity within government. Federal Reserve derives its authority from the Congress of the United States. It is considered an independent central bank because its monetary policy decisions do not have to be approved by the President or anyone else in the executive or legislative branches of government, it does not receive funding appropriated by the Congress, and the terms of the members of the Board of Governors span multiple presidential and congressional terms. Reserve Banks issue shares of stock to member banks. However, owning Reserve Bank stock is quite different from owning stock in a private company. The Reserve Banks are not operated for profit, and ownership of a certain amount of stock is, by law, a condition of membership in the System. Rothschilds and the Bank of England, and the London banking houses which ultimately control the Federal Reserve Banks through their stockholdings of bank stock and their subsidiary firms in New York. The two principal Rothschild representatives in New York, J. P. Morgan Co., and Kuhn,Loeb & Co. were the firms which set up the Jekyll Island Conference at which the Federal Reserve Act was drafted, who directed the subsequent successful campaign to have the plan enacted into law by Congress, and who purchased the controlling amounts of stock in the Federal Reserve Bank of New York in 1914.
http://en.wikipedia.org...
http://www.apfn.org...
http://www.apfn.org... http://www.save-a-patriot.org...
TheAsylum
TheBossToss
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/15/2012 10:21:49 AM
The Federal Reserve is the bank that ensures credit to the rest of the banks in the United States. The Federal Reserve does not "own" any banks outside of the US, nor is it a bank in the traditional sense at all (http://www.federalreserveonline.org...). The Federal Reserve's mission is to control inflation and keep it to a minimum while also ensuring the liquidity of the United States credit system (http://www.federalreserve.gov...). The Fed does this by controlling the amount of money in the economy (i.e. monetary policy). It does this by buying Treasury bonds to increase the money supply or by selling Treasury bonds to decrease to money supply. The "quantatative easing" you hear about is nothing more than the Federal Reserve buying a whole lot of Treasury bonds to inflate the money supply and produce easy credit. The Federal Reserve also sets interest rates on federal funds, which aid it in its goals to control inflation and keep the credit market healthy (http://en.wikipedia.org...). Should the Fed be ended? No. Without it, inflation would likely skyrocket and the credit market, in times of crisis and panic, would close up, and it would be much harder to open. Also, as to Inferno's point about us being "legally in debt" - first, the Fed has no control over how the government writes its budgets AND that is false - the US has ~$92T in assets, and ~$56T in total debt. That is not legally bankrupt by any means. Here is the source: http://www.usdebtclock.org...
Cats. I like cats.
-Me

Pro hasn't upheld his BOP. He forfeited last round. I did stuff.
-Wallstreetatheist

That was real intellectual property theft. They used her idea for their own profit and fame. When I pirate, I am usually downloading textbooks that I cannot afford to purchase on my own and that I do not want my parents to spend money on.
-royalpaladin
slo1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/15/2012 11:45:29 AM
I can not seem to get a handle on the Fed and maybe that is the problem. They need more transparency. There is so much misunderstanding that it is hard to tell what is going on.

On one hand the manipulation they have on interest rates and money supply undoubtedly help inflate the economy during recessions so they are not as low. On the other hand it still is a scheme that mostly benefits the institutions that have money. (It takes money to make money). We as individuals get the trickle down effect from big business.

It fails short though. I noticed the velocity of money, the rate that it changes hands has declined even though in the past 4 years they have had 2 periods where they increase the amount of money in the system by buying bonds. That means money is being saved and not spent, which in turn is why our unemployment rate is high and not budging.

We need new transparency laws with the Fed and we really need to start questioning how much good it does us versus the member banks.