Total Posts:51|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Paul Ryan Exposed

GeoLaureate8
Posts: 12,252
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/15/2012 12:03:46 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
He is a fraud.

Paul Ryan voted to make the Patriot Act permanent.
Voted against Medical Marijuana.
Voted for TARP.
Voted for auto industry bailout.
"We must raise the standard of the Old, free, decentralized, and strictly limited Republic."
-- Murray Rothbard

"The worst thing that can happen to a good cause is, not to be skillfully attacked, but to be ineptly defended."
-- Frederic Bastiat
TheBossToss
Posts: 154
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/15/2012 12:23:04 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
How is that fraudulent? He votes for what he believes in. You and I may not agree, but he's less phony than probably 99% of politicians in Congress.
Cats. I like cats.
-Me

Pro hasn't upheld his BOP. He forfeited last round. I did stuff.
-Wallstreetatheist

That was real intellectual property theft. They used her idea for their own profit and fame. When I pirate, I am usually downloading textbooks that I cannot afford to purchase on my own and that I do not want my parents to spend money on.
-royalpaladin
GeoLaureate8
Posts: 12,252
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/15/2012 12:28:03 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Voted to raise the debt ceiling multiple times.
Avid supporter of Washington's foreign wars and the Military Industrial Complex. 

"While Ryan's plan is touted as a budget cutting proposal, it actually calls for increases, spending, and adding more debt. Moreover, the "savings" in the plan are based on future spending cuts and it doesn't balance the budget until 2040."
-- Infowars
"We must raise the standard of the Old, free, decentralized, and strictly limited Republic."
-- Murray Rothbard

"The worst thing that can happen to a good cause is, not to be skillfully attacked, but to be ineptly defended."
-- Frederic Bastiat
GeoLaureate8
Posts: 12,252
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/15/2012 12:30:41 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 8/15/2012 12:23:04 PM, TheBossToss wrote:
How is that fraudulent? He votes for what he believes in. You and I may not agree, but he's less phony than probably 99% of politicians in Congress.

"Too much government inevitably leads to bad government."
-- Paul Ryan

How can you claim to be for small government and then vote for fascism and support imperialism. Answer that.
"We must raise the standard of the Old, free, decentralized, and strictly limited Republic."
-- Murray Rothbard

"The worst thing that can happen to a good cause is, not to be skillfully attacked, but to be ineptly defended."
-- Frederic Bastiat
NixonianVolkswagen
Posts: 481
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/15/2012 12:34:57 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 8/15/2012 12:23:04 PM, TheBossToss wrote:
How is that fraudulent? He votes for what he believes in. You and I may not agree, but he's less phony than probably 99% of politicians in Congress.

I don't know if this is true. At-least Ron Paul has the courage to fall on his sword. His historically possibly racist, States' rights can be limited when it comes to matters he extra-dislikes, sword. Paul Ryan is average: talks a big game, but has compromise-voted.
"There is an almost universal tendency, perhaps an inborn tendency, to suspect the good faith of a man who holds opinions that differ from our own opinions."

- Karl "Spartacus" Popper
GeoLaureate8
Posts: 12,252
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/15/2012 1:03:17 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 8/15/2012 12:34:57 PM, NixonianVolkswagen wrote:
At 8/15/2012 12:23:04 PM, TheBossToss wrote:
How is that fraudulent? He votes for what he believes in. You and I may not agree, but he's less phony than probably 99% of politicians in Congress.
I don't know if this is true. At-least Ron Paul has the courage to fall on his sword. His historically possibly racist, States' rights can be limited when it comes to matters he extra-dislikes, sword. Paul Ryan is average: talks a big game, but has compromise-voted.

Paul Ryan didn't just compromise-vote. He went above and beyond and did complete 180. Why does he have to vote for permanent Patriot Act, imperialism, TARP, bailouts, military industrial complex, etc. when his rhetoric to please voters says he's against all that.

.
.
.
.
"We must raise the standard of the Old, free, decentralized, and strictly limited Republic."
-- Murray Rothbard

"The worst thing that can happen to a good cause is, not to be skillfully attacked, but to be ineptly defended."
-- Frederic Bastiat
bossyburrito
Posts: 14,075
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/15/2012 1:33:29 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 8/15/2012 12:34:57 PM, NixonianVolkswagen wrote:
At 8/15/2012 12:23:04 PM, TheBossToss wrote:
How is that fraudulent? He votes for what he believes in. You and I may not agree, but he's less phony than probably 99% of politicians in Congress.

I don't know if this is true. At-least Ron Paul has the courage to fall on his sword. His historically possibly racist, States' rights can be limited when it comes to matters he extra-dislikes, sword. Paul Ryan is average: talks a big game, but has compromise-voted.

States Rights> Nationwide oppression.
#UnbanTheMadman

"Some will sell their dreams for small desires
Or lose the race to rats
Get caught in ticking traps
And start to dream of somewhere
To relax their restless flight
Somewhere out of a memory of lighted streets on quiet nights..."

~ Rush
TheBossToss
Posts: 154
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/15/2012 1:36:36 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 8/15/2012 1:03:17 PM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
At 8/15/2012 12:34:57 PM, NixonianVolkswagen wrote:
At 8/15/2012 12:23:04 PM, TheBossToss wrote:
How is that fraudulent? He votes for what he believes in. You and I may not agree, but he's less phony than probably 99% of politicians in Congress.
I don't know if this is true. At-least Ron Paul has the courage to fall on his sword. His historically possibly racist, States' rights can be limited when it comes to matters he extra-dislikes, sword. Paul Ryan is average: talks a big game, but has compromise-voted.

Paul Ryan didn't just compromise-vote. He went above and beyond and did complete 180. Why does he have to vote for permanent Patriot Act, imperialism, TARP, bailouts, military industrial complex, etc. when his rhetoric to please voters says he's against all that.




.
.
.
.

Where did he vote for imperialism? I don't see him establishing colonies anywhere. The military-industrial complex? Show me, I'm not seeing it. He supported the wars because he thought they were just and necessary to protect our security. May I remind you, the Senate unanimously approved military action in Iraq, with only one dissenter in the House (it may have been the other way around). He supported TARP because otherwise toxic assets would have clogged up the credit markets. The bailouts he should take flack for, but ultimately that's one thing out of all your concerns in which he has gone against his ideology, and in the most tumultuous economic time since the Great Depression. Sorry, your fraudulence claim does not ring true.
Cats. I like cats.
-Me

Pro hasn't upheld his BOP. He forfeited last round. I did stuff.
-Wallstreetatheist

That was real intellectual property theft. They used her idea for their own profit and fame. When I pirate, I am usually downloading textbooks that I cannot afford to purchase on my own and that I do not want my parents to spend money on.
-royalpaladin
NixonianVolkswagen
Posts: 481
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/15/2012 1:37:05 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 8/15/2012 1:33:29 PM, bossyburrito wrote:
At 8/15/2012 12:34:57 PM, NixonianVolkswagen wrote:
At 8/15/2012 12:23:04 PM, TheBossToss wrote:
How is that fraudulent? He votes for what he believes in. You and I may not agree, but he's less phony than probably 99% of politicians in Congress.

I don't know if this is true. At-least Ron Paul has the courage to fall on his sword. His historically possibly racist, States' rights can be limited when it comes to matters he extra-dislikes, sword. Paul Ryan is average: talks a big game, but has compromise-voted.

States Rights> Nationwide oppression.

Could you elaborate?
"There is an almost universal tendency, perhaps an inborn tendency, to suspect the good faith of a man who holds opinions that differ from our own opinions."

- Karl "Spartacus" Popper
TheBossToss
Posts: 154
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/15/2012 1:38:30 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 8/15/2012 12:28:03 PM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
Voted to raise the debt ceiling multiple times.
Avid supporter of Washington's foreign wars and the Military Industrial Complex. 

"While Ryan's plan is touted as a budget cutting proposal, it actually calls for increases, spending, and adding more debt. Moreover, the "savings" in the plan are based on future spending cuts and it doesn't balance the budget until 2040."
-- Infowars

Infowars. You used Infowars. With Alex Jones. His solgan is, "There's a war on for your mind!" You would like me to trust that source? Get me a CBO report, please. Something more trustworthy than Alex Jones.
Cats. I like cats.
-Me

Pro hasn't upheld his BOP. He forfeited last round. I did stuff.
-Wallstreetatheist

That was real intellectual property theft. They used her idea for their own profit and fame. When I pirate, I am usually downloading textbooks that I cannot afford to purchase on my own and that I do not want my parents to spend money on.
-royalpaladin
NixonianVolkswagen
Posts: 481
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/15/2012 1:42:08 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 8/15/2012 1:36:36 PM, TheBossToss wrote:
At 8/15/2012 1:03:17 PM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
At 8/15/2012 12:34:57 PM, NixonianVolkswagen wrote:
At 8/15/2012 12:23:04 PM, TheBossToss wrote:
How is that fraudulent? He votes for what he believes in. You and I may not agree, but he's less phony than probably 99% of politicians in Congress.
I don't know if this is true. At-least Ron Paul has the courage to fall on his sword. His historically possibly racist, States' rights can be limited when it comes to matters he extra-dislikes, sword. Paul Ryan is average: talks a big game, but has compromise-voted.

Paul Ryan didn't just compromise-vote. He went above and beyond and did complete 180. Why does he have to vote for permanent Patriot Act, imperialism, TARP, bailouts, military industrial complex, etc. when his rhetoric to please voters says he's against all that.




.
.
.
.

Where did he vote for imperialism? I don't see him establishing colonies anywhere. The military-industrial complex? Show me, I'm not seeing it. He supported the wars because he thought they were just and necessary to protect our security. May I remind you, the Senate unanimously approved military action in Iraq, with only one dissenter in the House (it may have been the other way around). He supported TARP because otherwise toxic assets would have clogged up the credit markets. The bailouts he should take flack for, but ultimately that's one thing out of all your concerns in which he has gone against his ideology, and in the most tumultuous economic time since the Great Depression. Sorry, your fraudulence claim does not ring true.

So, your point is that it's OK that he's been inconsistent, because his rhetoric is, essentially, wrong?
"There is an almost universal tendency, perhaps an inborn tendency, to suspect the good faith of a man who holds opinions that differ from our own opinions."

- Karl "Spartacus" Popper
GeoLaureate8
Posts: 12,252
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/15/2012 1:48:39 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 8/15/2012 1:38:30 PM, TheBossToss wrote:
At 8/15/2012 12:28:03 PM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
Voted to raise the debt ceiling multiple times.
Avid supporter of Washington's foreign wars and the Military Industrial Complex. 
"While Ryan's plan is touted as a budget cutting proposal, it actually calls for increases, spending, and adding more debt. Moreover, the "savings" in the plan are based on future spending cuts and it doesn't balance the budget until 2040."
-- Infowars

Infowars. You used Infowars. With Alex Jones. His solgan is, "There's a war on for your mind!" You would like me to trust that source? Get me a CBO report, please. Something more trustworthy than Alex Jones.

Infowars is the #1 most trustworthy newsource next to RT. Alex Jones isn't bought and paid for by the globalists. Jones has the tangible evidence, documents, independent journalists, and insider whistleblower intel. When he makes a claim, he is holding the official documents in his hand. Were talking about the guy who talked about the Bohemian Grove conspiracy and to prove it, he infiltrated it and captured it on film. Hows that for proving your claims.

You like getting your news from outlets that are owned by people who have an agenda against you.

.
.
.
.
"We must raise the standard of the Old, free, decentralized, and strictly limited Republic."
-- Murray Rothbard

"The worst thing that can happen to a good cause is, not to be skillfully attacked, but to be ineptly defended."
-- Frederic Bastiat
GeoLaureate8
Posts: 12,252
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/15/2012 2:02:33 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 8/15/2012 1:36:36 PM, TheBossToss wrote:

Where did he vote for imperialism? I don't see him establishing colonies anywhere. The military-industrial complex? Show me, I'm not seeing it.

He supports military occupation in foreign countries.

He supported the wars because he thought they were just and necessary to protect our security.

Oh, I forgot, there's five nations trying to attack US soil.

May I remind you, the Senate unanimously approved military action in Iraq, with only one dissenter in the House (it may have been the other way around). He supported TARP because otherwise toxic assets would have clogged up the credit markets. The bailouts he should take flack for, but ultimately that's one thing out of all your concerns in which he has gone against his ideology, and in the most tumultuous economic time since the Great Depression. Sorry, your fraudulence claim does not ring true.

You conveniently forgot the fact that he voted to make a permanent Patriot Act, a Bill so atrocious that even Hitler would feel enslaved by it. It spies on everyones life, assassinates citizens, accuses everyone of being potential terrorist. And yet you think that this is consistent with Ryan liking small government.

.
.
.
.
"We must raise the standard of the Old, free, decentralized, and strictly limited Republic."
-- Murray Rothbard

"The worst thing that can happen to a good cause is, not to be skillfully attacked, but to be ineptly defended."
-- Frederic Bastiat
TheBossToss
Posts: 154
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/15/2012 2:08:02 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 8/15/2012 1:42:08 PM, NixonianVolkswagen wrote:
At 8/15/2012 1:36:36 PM, TheBossToss wrote:
At 8/15/2012 1:03:17 PM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
At 8/15/2012 12:34:57 PM, NixonianVolkswagen wrote:
At 8/15/2012 12:23:04 PM, TheBossToss wrote:
How is that fraudulent? He votes for what he believes in. You and I may not agree, but he's less phony than probably 99% of politicians in Congress.
I don't know if this is true. At-least Ron Paul has the courage to fall on his sword. His historically possibly racist, States' rights can be limited when it comes to matters he extra-dislikes, sword. Paul Ryan is average: talks a big game, but has compromise-voted.

Paul Ryan didn't just compromise-vote. He went above and beyond and did complete 180. Why does he have to vote for permanent Patriot Act, imperialism, TARP, bailouts, military industrial complex, etc. when his rhetoric to please voters says he's against all that.




.
.
.
.

Where did he vote for imperialism? I don't see him establishing colonies anywhere. The military-industrial complex? Show me, I'm not seeing it. He supported the wars because he thought they were just and necessary to protect our security. May I remind you, the Senate unanimously approved military action in Iraq, with only one dissenter in the House (it may have been the other way around). He supported TARP because otherwise toxic assets would have clogged up the credit markets. The bailouts he should take flack for, but ultimately that's one thing out of all your concerns in which he has gone against his ideology, and in the most tumultuous economic time since the Great Depression. Sorry, your fraudulence claim does not ring true.

So, your point is that it's OK that he's been inconsistent, because his rhetoric is, essentially, wrong?

No. I'm making the point that, with the exception of the auto bailout, he IS consistent. The military/Patriot Act are because he wishes to protect US citizens. That's how he views it, and as a former conservative (now libertarian), that's how I would view it too. TARP, in the long run, probably reduced economic independence on the gov't by reducing the amount of people on welfare and forestalling the spending that would come of a depression. He's been consistent.
Cats. I like cats.
-Me

Pro hasn't upheld his BOP. He forfeited last round. I did stuff.
-Wallstreetatheist

That was real intellectual property theft. They used her idea for their own profit and fame. When I pirate, I am usually downloading textbooks that I cannot afford to purchase on my own and that I do not want my parents to spend money on.
-royalpaladin
JaxsonRaine
Posts: 3,606
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/15/2012 2:08:45 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 8/15/2012 1:48:39 PM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
At 8/15/2012 1:38:30 PM, TheBossToss wrote:
At 8/15/2012 12:28:03 PM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
Voted to raise the debt ceiling multiple times.
Avid supporter of Washington's foreign wars and the Military Industrial Complex. 
"While Ryan's plan is touted as a budget cutting proposal, it actually calls for increases, spending, and adding more debt. Moreover, the "savings" in the plan are based on future spending cuts and it doesn't balance the budget until 2040."
-- Infowars

Infowars. You used Infowars. With Alex Jones. His solgan is, "There's a war on for your mind!" You would like me to trust that source? Get me a CBO report, please. Something more trustworthy than Alex Jones.

Infowars is the #1 most trustworthy newsource next to RT. Alex Jones isn't bought and paid for by the globalists. Jones has the tangible evidence, documents, independent journalists, and insider whistleblower intel. When he makes a claim, he is holding the official documents in his hand. Were talking about the guy who talked about the Bohemian Grove conspiracy and to prove it, he infiltrated it and captured it on film. Hows that for proving your claims.

You like getting your news from outlets that are owned by people who have an agenda against you.

Yeah, I'm sure he's not in it for the money...

I've never seriously read his site, but I'm fairly certain I could easily find example after example of crap stories in the archives. Want me to try?
twocupcakes: 15 = 13
TheBossToss
Posts: 154
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/15/2012 2:09:43 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 8/15/2012 1:48:39 PM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
At 8/15/2012 1:38:30 PM, TheBossToss wrote:
At 8/15/2012 12:28:03 PM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
Voted to raise the debt ceiling multiple times.
Avid supporter of Washington's foreign wars and the Military Industrial Complex. 
"While Ryan's plan is touted as a budget cutting proposal, it actually calls for increases, spending, and adding more debt. Moreover, the "savings" in the plan are based on future spending cuts and it doesn't balance the budget until 2040."
-- Infowars

Infowars. You used Infowars. With Alex Jones. His solgan is, "There's a war on for your mind!" You would like me to trust that source? Get me a CBO report, please. Something more trustworthy than Alex Jones.

Infowars is the #1 most trustworthy newsource next to RT. Alex Jones isn't bought and paid for by the globalists. Jones has the tangible evidence, documents, independent journalists, and insider whistleblower intel. When he makes a claim, he is holding the official documents in his hand. Were talking about the guy who talked about the Bohemian Grove conspiracy and to prove it, he infiltrated it and captured it on film. Hows that for proving your claims.

You like getting your news from outlets that are owned by people who have an agenda against you.


.
.
.
.

I would never trust a news source that says, "There's a war for you minds going on!" I've watched him before. He sounds like a conspiracy theorist nutcase whenever he opens his mouth, and jsut because he got one right does not mean I'm inclined to trust him.
Cats. I like cats.
-Me

Pro hasn't upheld his BOP. He forfeited last round. I did stuff.
-Wallstreetatheist

That was real intellectual property theft. They used her idea for their own profit and fame. When I pirate, I am usually downloading textbooks that I cannot afford to purchase on my own and that I do not want my parents to spend money on.
-royalpaladin
TheBossToss
Posts: 154
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/15/2012 2:16:31 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 8/15/2012 2:02:33 PM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
At 8/15/2012 1:36:36 PM, TheBossToss wrote:

Where did he vote for imperialism? I don't see him establishing colonies anywhere. The military-industrial complex? Show me, I'm not seeing it.

He supports military occupation in foreign countries.


This is not the same as imperialism. And could you name them, and the source?

He supported the wars because he thought they were just and necessary to protect our security.

Oh, I forgot, there's five nations trying to attack US soil.


Which five wars are we fighting? I was talking about Iraq and Afghanistan. Apparently, in your world, two equals five.

May I remind you, the Senate unanimously approved military action in Iraq, with only one dissenter in the House (it may have been the other way around). He supported TARP because otherwise toxic assets would have clogged up the credit markets. The bailouts he should take flack for, but ultimately that's one thing out of all your concerns in which he has gone against his ideology, and in the most tumultuous economic time since the Great Depression. Sorry, your fraudulence claim does not ring true.

You conveniently forgot the fact that he voted to make a permanent Patriot Act, a Bill so atrocious that even Hitler would feel enslaved by it. It spies on everyones life, assassinates citizens, accuses everyone of being potential terrorist. And yet you think that this is consistent with Ryan liking small government.




.
.
.

He supported the Patriot Act because he thinks it will help catch terrorists. He hopes, obviously, this will save American lives. Obviously, I would bash him for it, severely. However, his belief in a small government does not mean that he should necessarily oppose such measures that come to protecting American lives. If he applied that criterion of "small government best" to things regarding American lives, he would and should get bashed for that too. Obviously, he weighed the benefits and cost and thought the benefits outweighed the costs. "Small government best" should apply to economics, entitlements and civil liberties, not American lives. That is, and should be, an issue consisting of far more complex criterion than the size of government.
Cats. I like cats.
-Me

Pro hasn't upheld his BOP. He forfeited last round. I did stuff.
-Wallstreetatheist

That was real intellectual property theft. They used her idea for their own profit and fame. When I pirate, I am usually downloading textbooks that I cannot afford to purchase on my own and that I do not want my parents to spend money on.
-royalpaladin
GeoLaureate8
Posts: 12,252
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/15/2012 2:23:03 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 8/15/2012 2:08:45 PM, JaxsonRaine wrote:
Yeah, I'm sure he's not in it for the money...

Youre SURE? What evidence gave you such certainty? None.

I can get all the Alex Jones content I want for free. He even uploads his documentaries to Youtube for free. He's been doing this years before it was even profitable. He was protesting Bush back when he was running in 2000 and got arrested. He's been arrested many times for standing up for his liberties.

I've never seriously read his site, but I'm fairly certain I could easily find example after example of crap stories in the archives. Want me to try?

Define "crap story." Stuff you dont agree with? Things that didn't happen? Go for it.

.
.
.
.
"We must raise the standard of the Old, free, decentralized, and strictly limited Republic."
-- Murray Rothbard

"The worst thing that can happen to a good cause is, not to be skillfully attacked, but to be ineptly defended."
-- Frederic Bastiat
JaxsonRaine
Posts: 3,606
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/15/2012 2:27:14 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 8/15/2012 2:23:03 PM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
At 8/15/2012 2:08:45 PM, JaxsonRaine wrote:
Yeah, I'm sure he's not in it for the money...

Youre SURE? What evidence gave you such certainty? None.

Because his site is so bloated with ads, just like everyone else who runs a site for profit. He's clearly not trying to simply recoup costs, as he is making thousands and thousands of dollars a month off of infowars.net alone, let alone infowars.com/prisonplanet.

I can get all the Alex Jones content I want for free. He even uploads his documentaries to Youtube for free. He's been doing this years before it was even profitable. He was protesting Bush back when he was running in 2000 and got arrested. He's been arrested many times for standing up for his liberties.

I've never seriously read his site, but I'm fairly certain I could easily find example after example of crap stories in the archives. Want me to try?

Define "crap story." Stuff you dont agree with? Things that didn't happen? Go for it.

Ugh, fine. Have to figure out how this stupid site is setup.
twocupcakes: 15 = 13
lewis20
Posts: 5,093
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/15/2012 2:34:54 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Paul Ryan rubber stamped all Bush's everything, including wars, bailouts medicare expansion, record spending. Whatever else Bush did that was awful. No child left behind. I can't think of anything else off the top of my head.
He says the right things, but like most other politicians he's bought and paid for by big banks and the military industrial complex.
He voted for the Patriot Act.
He's the worst.
"If you are a racist I will attack you with the north"- Abraham Lincoln

"Do not wear clothing woven of two kinds of material" - Leviticus 19 19

"War is a racket" - Smedley Butler
JaxsonRaine
Posts: 3,606
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/15/2012 2:36:48 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 8/15/2012 2:23:03 PM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
Define "crap story." Stuff you dont agree with? Things that didn't happen? Go for it.

Lol, start here Geo. I don't even have to do any work.

Are you 'very surprised' too, that all these things didn't happen?
twocupcakes: 15 = 13
GeoLaureate8
Posts: 12,252
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/15/2012 3:34:27 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 8/15/2012 2:36:48 PM, JaxsonRaine wrote:
At 8/15/2012 2:23:03 PM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
Define "crap story." Stuff you dont agree with? Things that didn't happen? Go for it.

Lol, start here Geo. I don't even have to do any work.

Are you 'very surprised' too, that all these things didn't happen?

That's not a news STORY, that is a video of him making predictions. I never said all his predictions are correct (they took him out of context when he said "all of this was predicted 100% by us" that was about one specific thing, he admits that some of his predictions can be wrong, as he is human, not psychic). If they were, he would be the worlds first proven psychic. But you want to blame him, shun him, criticize him for not having magical psychic powers. Get out now. You know nothing, you failed to utilize basic critical thinking.

I expected you to go find me one of his news stories about a real event that already happened (purportedly) that turned out to be a false story.

.
.
.
.
"We must raise the standard of the Old, free, decentralized, and strictly limited Republic."
-- Murray Rothbard

"The worst thing that can happen to a good cause is, not to be skillfully attacked, but to be ineptly defended."
-- Frederic Bastiat
TheBossToss
Posts: 154
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/15/2012 3:36:45 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 8/15/2012 3:34:27 PM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
At 8/15/2012 2:36:48 PM, JaxsonRaine wrote:
At 8/15/2012 2:23:03 PM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
Define "crap story." Stuff you dont agree with? Things that didn't happen? Go for it.

Lol, start here Geo. I don't even have to do any work.

Are you 'very surprised' too, that all these things didn't happen?

That's not a news STORY, that is a video of him making predictions. I never said all his predictions are correct (they took him out of context when he said "all of this was predicted 100% by us" that was about one specific thing, he admits that some of his predictions can be wrong, as he is human, not psychic). If they were, he would be the worlds first proven psychic. But you want to blame him, shun him, criticize him for not having magical psychic powers. Get out now. You know nothing, you failed to utilize basic critical thinking.

I expected you to go find me one of his news stories about a real event that already happened (purportedly) that turned out to be a false story.



.
.
.
.

The difference between this guy and most people is that he predicts this stuff without any evidence to support his claim, and then asks people to use him as a source. No, it is not possible to be accurate 100% of the time. But to fly of the handle and say, "This will happen" "this will happen "Oh this will happen" "For sure this is going to happen" and none of it comes true, you lose your credibility.
Cats. I like cats.
-Me

Pro hasn't upheld his BOP. He forfeited last round. I did stuff.
-Wallstreetatheist

That was real intellectual property theft. They used her idea for their own profit and fame. When I pirate, I am usually downloading textbooks that I cannot afford to purchase on my own and that I do not want my parents to spend money on.
-royalpaladin
JaxsonRaine
Posts: 3,606
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/15/2012 3:38:45 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 8/15/2012 3:34:27 PM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
At 8/15/2012 2:36:48 PM, JaxsonRaine wrote:
At 8/15/2012 2:23:03 PM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
Define "crap story." Stuff you dont agree with? Things that didn't happen? Go for it.

Lol, start here Geo. I don't even have to do any work.

Are you 'very surprised' too, that all these things didn't happen?

That's not a news STORY, that is a video of him making predictions. I never said all his predictions are correct (they took him out of context when he said "all of this was predicted 100% by us" that was about one specific thing, he admits that some of his predictions can be wrong, as he is human, not psychic). If they were, he would be the worlds first proven psychic. But you want to blame him, shun him, criticize him for not having magical psychic powers. Get out now. You know nothing, you failed to utilize basic critical thinking.

I expected you to go find me one of his news stories about a real event that already happened (purportedly) that turned out to be a false story.

Yeah, I went to his site, and it sucks. Seriously, it hurts my head how crappily it is put together.

Reliable news sources don't make sensationalist, fear-mongering claims. People who want to attract an audience for revenue do.
twocupcakes: 15 = 13
MrBrooks
Posts: 831
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/15/2012 3:44:19 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Paul Ryan voted for the Iraq War and Patriot Act, because he was a junior Republican congressman, and a junior congressman does not vote against his party unless he wants to lose the support of his entire party.
GeoLaureate8
Posts: 12,252
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/15/2012 3:47:14 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 8/15/2012 2:27:14 PM, JaxsonRaine wrote:
At 8/15/2012 2:23:03 PM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
Youre SURE? What evidence gave you such certainty? None.

Because his site is so bloated with ads, just like everyone else who runs a site for profit.

1. He's been doing this since before it was profitable to have a site.

2. The ads are from alternative product partners he supports, he could get a lot more money if he had Tide and Match.com ads.

3. Since when is making a profit bad, he has to eat and provide for his family. Since when does profit make your info false. You know what, lets shun Led Zeppelin for making lots of money for their music. It's not real music, it's only real if it's free, their sellouts, how dare they make something good and make a nice earning doing it.

He's clearly not trying to simply recoup costs,

Yes, he actually does. He has addressed those critics directly who claimed he does it for only big bucks. He actually puts more money towards his studio, pays his staff, pays for equipment, pays for journalist-related travel, etc.

as he is making thousands and thousands of dollars a month off of infowars.net alone, let alone infowars.com/prisonplanet.

Not in 2000 he wasn't. He's been genuine about this from the start. If really wanted money, Fox News could pay him big time like Bill O, but only if he got his views spoonfed and compromised.

.
.
.
.
"We must raise the standard of the Old, free, decentralized, and strictly limited Republic."
-- Murray Rothbard

"The worst thing that can happen to a good cause is, not to be skillfully attacked, but to be ineptly defended."
-- Frederic Bastiat
lewis20
Posts: 5,093
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/15/2012 3:51:24 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 8/15/2012 3:44:19 PM, MrBrooks wrote:
Paul Ryan voted for the Iraq War and Patriot Act, because he was a junior Republican congressman, and a junior congressman does not vote against his party unless he wants to lose the support of his entire party.

And the tens of thousands dead take great comfort in that.
"If you are a racist I will attack you with the north"- Abraham Lincoln

"Do not wear clothing woven of two kinds of material" - Leviticus 19 19

"War is a racket" - Smedley Butler
GeoLaureate8
Posts: 12,252
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/15/2012 3:55:25 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 8/15/2012 3:36:45 PM, TheBossToss wrote:

The difference between this guy and most people is that he predicts this stuff without any evidence to support his claim, and then asks people to use him as a source. No, it is not possible to be accurate 100% of the time. But to fly of the handle and say, "This will happen" "this will happen "Oh this will happen" "For sure this is going to happen" and none of it comes true, you lose your credibility.

He said "based on current trends, the value of the dollar will plummet to this," "I have no doubt in my mind that theyre gonna try to do this," "my gut tells me theyre gonna do this." That's what he says. He knows what the globalists want to accomplish, he knows what theyve done in the past, so he tries to predict what their next step is.
On his website, every article is about things that are happening now. His predictions are not news and you won't find his predictions as a headline. Headlines are things that happened already.

So now youre saying that you will dismiss facts from his news stories of things that really happened just because he was born a human with no psychic abilities. Pathetic.

.
.
.
.
"We must raise the standard of the Old, free, decentralized, and strictly limited Republic."
-- Murray Rothbard

"The worst thing that can happen to a good cause is, not to be skillfully attacked, but to be ineptly defended."
-- Frederic Bastiat