Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/16/2012 12:14:06 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
If I would've told you 4 years ago that:

- There would be RFID chips put in our electronic devices, cars, and IDs
- There would be thousands of spy drones spying on Americans
- Cops could access the data from your cell phone by driving next to you and track your location
- The CIA spies on your Facebook
- There would be naked body radiation scanners in airports
- There would be TSA checkpoints found throughout major cities
- That the government can track every single debit/credit purchase you make
- RFID chip implants in the flesh have been FDA approved and promoted in mainstream media
- The government could detain and execute you without trial
- FEMA Camps would be in the mainstream news and their existence acknowledged
- The government would shut down alternative media sites
- The government would track every single thing you do on the Internet and create a profile of you

You wouldn't believe me and dismiss as crazy conspiracy theory. And yet all of these things have happened or are happening and widely accepted and known. Some of these even the conspiracy theorists didn't fathom, the New World Order really has outdone itself, we didn't even think of spy drones, but we were right when we said it would be Big Brother fascism.

"We must raise the standard of the Old, free, decentralized, and strictly limited Republic."
-- Murray Rothbard

"The worst thing that can happen to a good cause is, not to be skillfully attacked, but to be ineptly defended."
-- Frederic Bastiat
Lordknukle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/16/2012 12:21:31 PM
I live in Canada.
"Easy is the descent to Avernus, for the door to the Underworld lies upon both day and night. But to retrace your steps and return to the breezes above- that's the task, that's the toil."
Lickdafoot
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/16/2012 12:39:26 PM
At 8/16/2012 12:21:31 PM, Lordknukle wrote:
I live in Canada.

lol.. canada, usa, and mexico are on their way to becoming one nation....
WAKE UP AND READ THIS: http://www.debate.org...
GeoLaureate8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/16/2012 1:33:01 PM
The dissenters won't take responsiblity for being wrong.
"We must raise the standard of the Old, free, decentralized, and strictly limited Republic."
-- Murray Rothbard

"The worst thing that can happen to a good cause is, not to be skillfully attacked, but to be ineptly defended."
-- Frederic Bastiat
Ren
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/16/2012 2:15:21 PM
You know, I actually was a hardcore conspiracy theorist much like you, Geo. Those days predate my time on this site, though.

What changed me wasn't that I suddenly realized that conspiracy theorists are all wrong. It was, instead, my realization that they're focusing on all the wrong things. There is more than enough that currently exists with plain and obvious evidence, even, reported in the media, which greatly outweighs any conspiracy theory I've ever encountered in terms of tragedy or dubiousness.

I decided that, before I go about considering what's being hidden, I should first travel the world and truly see for myself what is not.

The fact is, though, that conspiracy theory is rooted in idealism and optimism. The world is an unforgiving, harsh place, and it really isn't hard to find horrifying things.

For example, I would say that it's much more outrageous that someone was tasered for asking questions, or people were firehosed, gassed, shot, and arrested for exercising their constitutional right to assemble, than that we're being watched. Of course we're being watched. The FBI and CIA aren't simply going to walk around with their eyes closed until they step into another country.
mark.marrocco
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/16/2012 2:22:55 PM
At 8/16/2012 2:15:21 PM, Ren wrote:
You know, I actually was a hardcore conspiracy theorist much like you, Geo. Those days predate my time on this site, though.

What changed me wasn't that I suddenly realized that conspiracy theorists are all wrong. It was, instead, my realization that they're focusing on all the wrong things. There is more than enough that currently exists with plain and obvious evidence, even, reported in the media, which greatly outweighs any conspiracy theory I've ever encountered in terms of tragedy or dubiousness.

Similar to my own attitude.

I decided that, before I go about considering what's being hidden, I should first travel the world and truly see for myself what is not.

The fact is, though, that conspiracy theory is rooted in idealism and optimism. The world is an unforgiving, harsh place, and it really isn't hard to find horrifying things.

For example, I would say that it's much more outrageous that someone was tasered for asking questions, or people were firehosed, gassed, shot, and arrested for exercising their constitutional right to assemble, than that we're being watched. Of course we're being watched. The FBI and CIA aren't simply going to walk around with their eyes closed until they step into another country.

I'd say it's equally outrageous.
"Belief is the death of intelligence. As soon as one believes a doctrine of any sort, or assumes certitude, one stops thinking about that aspect of existence."
mark.marrocco
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/16/2012 2:37:52 PM
Basically, I'm somewhat of a "conspiracy" nut myself. The thing is though, that as Ren said, I find the whole culture around them too obfuscating to the main problems of the world. The wide out in the open abuses of power and positions are the most urgent and necessary to be solved. These are often termed "conspiracies" but they actually aren't once they're out in the open. As George Carlin said, "you don't need a formal conspiracy when interests align." The focus on the more esoteric conspiracies I've gotten a little impatient with, i.e. the Illuminati, Rothschilds, and especially HAARP. It's hard enough to prove that there's a problem to people when it's right in front of their face, let alone when you don't have evidence other than the semi-circumstantial kind. It makes too many smart people seem insane, and leaves the world wanting of valid criticism. Also it makes the phrase conspiracy theory itself too common and too much of a slogan. A thought-terminating cliché even: http://www.debate.org... We need to start calling spades spades and call out the powers-that-be when we can see them screwing up, and get others upset about it then. It's too hard to get people to take intricate "conspiracies" seriously.
"Belief is the death of intelligence. As soon as one believes a doctrine of any sort, or assumes certitude, one stops thinking about that aspect of existence."
TheBossToss
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/16/2012 2:48:16 PM
At 8/16/2012 2:37:52 PM, mark.marrocco wrote:
Basically, I'm somewhat of a "conspiracy" nut myself. The thing is though, that as Ren said, I find the whole culture around them too obfuscating to the main problems of the world. The wide out in the open abuses of power and positions are the most urgent and necessary to be solved. These are often termed "conspiracies" but they actually aren't once they're out in the open. As George Carlin said, "you don't need a formal conspiracy when interests align." The focus on the more esoteric conspiracies I've gotten a little impatient with, i.e. the Illuminati, Rothschilds, and especially HAARP. It's hard enough to prove that there's a problem to people when it's right in front of their face, let alone when you don't have evidence other than the semi-circumstantial kind. It makes too many smart people seem insane, and leaves the world wanting of valid criticism. Also it makes the phrase conspiracy theory itself too common and too much of a slogan. A thought-terminating cliché even: http://www.debate.org... We need to start calling spades spades and call out the powers-that-be when we can see them screwing up, and get others upset about it then. It's too hard to get people to take intricate "conspiracies" seriously.

Some people go overboard, though, which is why conspiracy theorists are typically dismissed. Give me a good conspiracy, though, with evidence and that isn't easily explained away, and I'll believe it. It's just most aren't like that.
Cats. I like cats.
-Me

Pro hasn't upheld his BOP. He forfeited last round. I did stuff.
-Wallstreetatheist

That was real intellectual property theft. They used her idea for their own profit and fame. When I pirate, I am usually downloading textbooks that I cannot afford to purchase on my own and that I do not want my parents to spend money on.
-royalpaladin
Ren
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/16/2012 2:52:42 PM

Super truth.
Maikuru
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/16/2012 2:53:18 PM
I live in Canada.

I am so sorry.
"You assume I wouldn't want to burn this whole place to the ground."
- lamerde

https://i.imgflip.com...
Ren
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/16/2012 2:55:15 PM
At 8/16/2012 2:48:16 PM, TheBossToss wrote:

Some people go overboard, though, which is why conspiracy theorists are typically dismissed. Give me a good conspiracy, though, with evidence and that isn't easily explained away, and I'll believe it. It's just most aren't like that.

Indeed, indeed...

I was on the 9/11 train forever, until recently, when a conversation I had with people on this site quelled it a bit.

I mean, when you have a political history of nations in question, and even, statements from Bin Laden himself that make sense of the given explanation, then it suddenly colors other concerns that seem dubious as circumstantial.

However, until one knows, one doesn't know, and I'm not afraid to admit that I don't know.
Wallstreetatheist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/16/2012 2:58:12 PM
At 8/16/2012 2:55:15 PM, Ren wrote:

Indeed, indeed...

I was on the 9/11 train forever, until recently, when a conversation I had with people on this site quelled it a bit.

I mean, when you have a political history of nations in question, and even, statements from Bin Laden himself that make sense of the given explanation, then it suddenly colors other concerns that seem dubious as circumstantial.

However, until one knows, one doesn't know, and I'm not afraid to admit that I don't know.

The videos on 9/11 were so freaking convincing. The only thing that held it back for me was the general truism that governments are incompetent at nearly everything they do. The massive conspiracy between dozens of agencies didn't make sense. Government employees are fvcktarded.
DRUG HARM: http://imgur.com...
Primal Diet. Lifting. Reading. Psychedelics. Cold-Approach Pickup. Music.
TheBossToss
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/16/2012 3:20:29 PM
At 8/16/2012 2:58:12 PM, Wallstreetatheist wrote:
At 8/16/2012 2:55:15 PM, Ren wrote:

Indeed, indeed...

The videos on 9/11 were so freaking convincing. The only thing that held it back for me was the general truism that governments are incompetent at nearly everything they do. The massive conspiracy between dozens of agencies didn't make sense. Government employees are fvcktarded.

This ^^
Cats. I like cats.
-Me

Pro hasn't upheld his BOP. He forfeited last round. I did stuff.
-Wallstreetatheist

That was real intellectual property theft. They used her idea for their own profit and fame. When I pirate, I am usually downloading textbooks that I cannot afford to purchase on my own and that I do not want my parents to spend money on.
-royalpaladin
MouthWash
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/16/2012 3:32:23 PM
The government is more authoritarian. Therefore, Illuminati.
"Well, that gives whole new meaning to my assassination. If I was going to die anyway, perhaps I should leave the Bolsheviks' descendants some Christmas cookies instead of breaking their dishes and vodka bottles in their sleep." -Tsar Nicholas II (YYW)
1dustpelt
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/16/2012 4:16:57 PM
There is no such thing as the New World Order.
Wall of LOL
"Infanticide is justified as long as the infants are below two" ~ RoyalPaladin
"Promoting female superiority is the only way to establish equality." ~ RoyalPaladin
"Jury trials should be banned. They're nothing more than opportunities for racists to destroy lives." ~ RoyalPaladin after the Zimmerman Trial.
GeoLaureate8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/16/2012 4:49:06 PM
At 8/16/2012 4:16:57 PM, 1dustpelt wrote:

Hahaha, you can't be serious! Lol. The New World Order is known fact and admitted.

Henry Kissinger, David Rockefeller, George H. W. Bush, Bill Clinton, Gordon Brown, Barack Obama, and Dick Cheney have all admitted that they are working towards a New World Order. They announce it on NATIONAL television! Henry Kissinger published an essay on it which appeared in mainstream news sites!

How naive can you be! Anyone who denies the New World Order is not living in reality.
-- Murray Rothbard

-- Frederic Bastiat
Maikuru
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/16/2012 5:00:41 PM
If you would have told me anything 4 years ago, I would have dismissed it as a crazy conspiracy theory. You have a reputation, you know? Hehe
"You assume I wouldn't want to burn this whole place to the ground."
- lamerde

https://i.imgflip.com...
MouthWash
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/16/2012 5:08:15 PM
At 8/16/2012 4:49:06 PM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:

Hahaha, you can't be serious! Lol. The New World Order is known fact and admitted.

Henry Kissinger, David Rockefeller, George H. W. Bush, Bill Clinton, Gordon Brown, Barack Obama, and Dick Cheney have all admitted that they are working towards a New World Order. They announce it on NATIONAL television! Henry Kissinger published an essay on it which appeared in mainstream news sites!

How naive can you be! Anyone who denies the New World Order is not living in reality.

Why don't I ever see you debating it, Geo? With someone competent?
"Well, that gives whole new meaning to my assassination. If I was going to die anyway, perhaps I should leave the Bolsheviks' descendants some Christmas cookies instead of breaking their dishes and vodka bottles in their sleep." -Tsar Nicholas II (YYW)
GeoLaureate8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/16/2012 5:11:40 PM
-- Murray Rothbard

-- Frederic Bastiat
GeoLaureate8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/16/2012 5:16:41 PM
At 8/16/2012 5:08:15 PM, MouthWash wrote:

Why don't I ever see you debating it, Geo? With someone competent?

I've instigated 2 debates on it, each against top 10 rank debaters, TheSkeptic and Ragnar_Rahl.

My other 3 Illuminati debates were instigated by others, but my arguments were too good so they forfeited, one who actually admitted defeat and appluded my arguments.
-- Murray Rothbard

-- Frederic Bastiat
MouthWash
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/16/2012 5:22:27 PM
At 8/16/2012 5:11:40 PM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:

"New world order" does not necessarily mean the Illuminati version, in the same way the "diplomatic relations" do not necessarily make two countries best friends. I want links to these debates.
1dustpelt
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/16/2012 5:23:48 PM
At 8/16/2012 5:22:27 PM, MouthWash wrote:

"New world order" does not necessarily mean the Illuminati version, in the same way the "diplomatic relations" do not necessarily make two countries best friends. I want links to these debates.

By NWO I meant the Illumanti version
Wall of LOL
"Infanticide is justified as long as the infants are below two" ~ RoyalPaladin
"Promoting female superiority is the only way to establish equality." ~ RoyalPaladin
"Jury trials should be banned. They're nothing more than opportunities for racists to destroy lives." ~ RoyalPaladin after the Zimmerman Trial.
MouthWash
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/16/2012 5:26:33 PM
At 8/16/2012 5:23:48 PM, 1dustpelt wrote:
At 8/16/2012 5:22:27 PM, MouthWash wrote:

By NWO I meant the Illumanti version

I'm talking about the video.
GeoLaureate8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/16/2012 5:32:13 PM
At 8/16/2012 2:15:21 PM, Ren wrote:

Part of the reason I point these things out is to highlight a fundamental philosophical issue I have. I point out things like the surveillance stuff, authoritarian legislation, imperialism, etc. because most people seem to think this stuff is ok. But I call it what it is rather than what the propaganda machine calls it. They call it Patriot Act, I call it fascist legislation. People don't realize that the politicians they support, the policies they support are philosophically and morally flawed. And from time to time, these atrocities affect me and my lifestyle. I'm not even a drug user, but these drug laws make my life extremely difficult.

"Man has chosen to submit to any and every form of tyranny rather than seek internal sovereignty."
-- Michael Tsarion

"So the fundamental line is discover that there is a hidden hand mind controlling the world operating to keep you down. Understand that you are participant in that because you are allowing those hooks into your flesh." 
-- Michael Tsarion

-- Murray Rothbard

-- Frederic Bastiat
GeoLaureate8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/16/2012 5:42:18 PM
@MouthWash

That is the Illuminati version. Kissinger is Illuminati. Illuminati is a general term. Read my debates to understand what the Illuminati is.

The Illuminati is a legitimate organization that continues to influence global politics
http://www.debate.org...

Illuminati Existence Debate
-- Murray Rothbard

-- Frederic Bastiat
MouthWash
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/16/2012 5:57:40 PM
At 8/16/2012 5:42:18 PM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
@MouthWash

That is the Illuminati version. Kissinger is Illuminati. Illuminati is a general term. Read my debates to understand what the Illuminati is.

The Illuminati is a legitimate organization that continues to influence global politics

I meant the ones with Skeptic and Ragnar. I'm not interested in noob-snipes. Curiously, I can't find them anywhere.
DanT
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/16/2012 6:11:49 PM
At 8/16/2012 12:14:06 PM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
If I would've told you 4 years ago that:

- There would be RFID chips put in our electronic devices, cars, and IDs
- There would be thousands of spy drones spying on Americans
- Cops could access the data from your cell phone by driving next to you and track your location
- The CIA spies on your Facebook
- There would be naked body radiation scanners in airports
- There would be TSA checkpoints found throughout major cities
- That the government can track every single debit/credit purchase you make
- RFID chip implants in the flesh have been FDA approved and promoted in mainstream media
- The government could detain and execute you without trial
- FEMA Camps would be in the mainstream news and their existence acknowledged
- The government would shut down alternative media sites
- The government would track every single thing you do on the Internet and create a profile of you

You wouldn't believe me and dismiss as crazy conspiracy theory. And yet all of these things have happened or are happening and widely accepted and known. Some of these even the conspiracy theorists didn't fathom, the New World Order really has outdone itself, we didn't even think of spy drones, but we were right when we said it would be Big Brother fascism.

Gotta love how conspiracy theorists blame the fictional NWO rather than the politicians that actually implamented the policy.
"Chemical weapons are no different than any other types of weapons."~Lordknukle
DanT
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/16/2012 6:12:31 PM
At 8/16/2012 2:53:18 PM, Maikuru wrote:
I live in Canada.

I am so sorry.

LMAO
"Chemical weapons are no different than any other types of weapons."~Lordknukle
GeoLaureate8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/16/2012 6:13:04 PM
At 8/16/2012 5:57:40 PM, MouthWash wrote:
At 8/16/2012 5:42:18 PM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
@MouthWash

I meant the ones with Skeptic and Ragnar. I'm not interested in noob-snipes. Curiously, I can't find them anywhere.

The ones with Ragnar and Skeptic were from 3 years ago before I refined my case and before I had technical debate skills.

I'm not asking you to look at how badly I beat my opponents, I'm asking you to look at the facts, evidence, and arguments contained within the debates. The fact that my opponents forfeited doesn't change the fact that my opening rounds contained compelling arguments.

-- Murray Rothbard

-- Frederic Bastiat
GeoLaureate8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/16/2012 6:18:46 PM
At 8/16/2012 6:11:49 PM, DanT wrote:
Gotta love how conspiracy theorists blame the fictional NWO rather than the politicians that actually implamented the policy.

Are you kidding me? That's who I blame the most. The compromising puppet politicians tied with the self-loathing populace who votes for their own enslavement.

Did you not read my last thread? I gave the Illuminati a pass.

The Illuminati Is Jigsaw from Saw

-- Murray Rothbard

-- Frederic Bastiat