Total Posts:23|Showing Posts:1-23
Jump to topic:

I Think That I Shall...

FREEDO
Posts: 21,057
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/17/2012 11:20:16 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Run for president. As soon as I'm old enough.

Be the next Vermin Supreme. Just Letting you know.

Ask the future president of the United States anything.
GRAND POOBAH OF DDO

fnord
FREEDO
Posts: 21,057
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/17/2012 11:34:07 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
My first two promises are that I will tax those who don't vote for me and spend it on those who do and that there should be free marijuana for everyone.
GRAND POOBAH OF DDO

fnord
imabench
Posts: 21,219
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/17/2012 11:34:38 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 8/17/2012 11:34:07 PM, FREEDO wrote:
My first two promises are that I will tax those who don't vote for me and spend it on those who do and that there should be free marijuana for everyone.

ya got my vote!
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"
Geogeer: "Nobody is dumb enough to become my protege."

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
JaxsonRaine
Posts: 3,606
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/17/2012 11:37:47 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 8/17/2012 11:20:16 PM, FREEDO wrote:
Run for president. As soon as I'm old enough.

Be the next Vermin Supreme. Just Letting you know.

Ask the future president of the United States anything.

How many campaign promises can you pledge to break during your first term?
twocupcakes: 15 = 13
JaxsonRaine
Posts: 3,606
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/17/2012 11:38:18 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 8/17/2012 11:34:07 PM, FREEDO wrote:
My first two promises are that I will tax those who don't vote for me and spend it on those who do and that there should be free marijuana for everyone.

Do I have to take/use the marijuana?
twocupcakes: 15 = 13
FREEDO
Posts: 21,057
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/17/2012 11:39:27 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 8/17/2012 11:37:47 PM, JaxsonRaine wrote:
At 8/17/2012 11:20:16 PM, FREEDO wrote:
Run for president. As soon as I'm old enough.

Be the next Vermin Supreme. Just Letting you know.

Ask the future president of the United States anything.

How many campaign promises can you pledge to break during your first term?

More than all of them.
GRAND POOBAH OF DDO

fnord
FREEDO
Posts: 21,057
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/17/2012 11:39:51 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 8/17/2012 11:38:18 PM, JaxsonRaine wrote:
At 8/17/2012 11:34:07 PM, FREEDO wrote:
My first two promises are that I will tax those who don't vote for me and spend it on those who do and that there should be free marijuana for everyone.

Do I have to take/use the marijuana?

Only once. If your name has an even amount of letters in it.
GRAND POOBAH OF DDO

fnord
JaxsonRaine
Posts: 3,606
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/17/2012 11:43:19 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 8/17/2012 11:39:27 PM, FREEDO wrote:
At 8/17/2012 11:37:47 PM, JaxsonRaine wrote:
At 8/17/2012 11:20:16 PM, FREEDO wrote:
Run for president. As soon as I'm old enough.

Be the next Vermin Supreme. Just Letting you know.

Ask the future president of the United States anything.

How many campaign promises can you pledge to break during your first term?

More than all of them.

Is that pledge:

A - One of the promises you pledge to break?
B - The 'more' portion of your statement?
3 - A sincere promise?
twocupcakes: 15 = 13
JaxsonRaine
Posts: 3,606
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/17/2012 11:44:12 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 8/17/2012 11:39:51 PM, FREEDO wrote:
At 8/17/2012 11:38:18 PM, JaxsonRaine wrote:
At 8/17/2012 11:34:07 PM, FREEDO wrote:
My first two promises are that I will tax those who don't vote for me and spend it on those who do and that there should be free marijuana for everyone.

Do I have to take/use the marijuana?

Only once. If your name has an even amount of letters in it.

HAHAHA!!! WOOOOO!

Any way you combine my names, it's odd!
twocupcakes: 15 = 13
FREEDO
Posts: 21,057
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/17/2012 11:46:01 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 8/17/2012 11:43:19 PM, JaxsonRaine wrote:
At 8/17/2012 11:39:27 PM, FREEDO wrote:
At 8/17/2012 11:37:47 PM, JaxsonRaine wrote:
At 8/17/2012 11:20:16 PM, FREEDO wrote:
Run for president. As soon as I'm old enough.

Be the next Vermin Supreme. Just Letting you know.

Ask the future president of the United States anything.

How many campaign promises can you pledge to break during your first term?

More than all of them.

Is that pledge:

A - One of the promises you pledge to break?
B - The 'more' portion of your statement?
3 - A sincere promise?

Can I only pick one?
GRAND POOBAH OF DDO

fnord
JaxsonRaine
Posts: 3,606
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/17/2012 11:48:17 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 8/17/2012 11:46:01 PM, FREEDO wrote:
At 8/17/2012 11:43:19 PM, JaxsonRaine wrote:
At 8/17/2012 11:39:27 PM, FREEDO wrote:
At 8/17/2012 11:37:47 PM, JaxsonRaine wrote:
At 8/17/2012 11:20:16 PM, FREEDO wrote:
Run for president. As soon as I'm old enough.

Be the next Vermin Supreme. Just Letting you know.

Ask the future president of the United States anything.

How many campaign promises can you pledge to break during your first term?

More than all of them.

Is that pledge:

A - One of the promises you pledge to break?
B - The 'more' portion of your statement?
3 - A sincere promise?

Can I only pick one?

Yes, if your name has an even number of numbers.
twocupcakes: 15 = 13
FREEDO
Posts: 21,057
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/17/2012 11:51:44 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 8/17/2012 11:48:17 PM, JaxsonRaine wrote:
At 8/17/2012 11:46:01 PM, FREEDO wrote:
At 8/17/2012 11:43:19 PM, JaxsonRaine wrote:
At 8/17/2012 11:39:27 PM, FREEDO wrote:
At 8/17/2012 11:37:47 PM, JaxsonRaine wrote:
At 8/17/2012 11:20:16 PM, FREEDO wrote:
Run for president. As soon as I'm old enough.

Be the next Vermin Supreme. Just Letting you know.

Ask the future president of the United States anything.

How many campaign promises can you pledge to break during your first term?

More than all of them.

Is that pledge:

A - One of the promises you pledge to break?
B - The 'more' portion of your statement?
3 - A sincere promise?

Can I only pick one?

Yes, if your name has an even number of numbers.

Then, on a scale from 1 to 10, I'd have to say yes. That's my favorite color.
GRAND POOBAH OF DDO

fnord
JaxsonRaine
Posts: 3,606
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/18/2012 12:04:48 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 8/17/2012 11:51:44 PM, FREEDO wrote:
At 8/17/2012 11:48:17 PM, JaxsonRaine wrote:
At 8/17/2012 11:46:01 PM, FREEDO wrote:
At 8/17/2012 11:43:19 PM, JaxsonRaine wrote:
At 8/17/2012 11:39:27 PM, FREEDO wrote:
At 8/17/2012 11:37:47 PM, JaxsonRaine wrote:
At 8/17/2012 11:20:16 PM, FREEDO wrote:
Run for president. As soon as I'm old enough.

Be the next Vermin Supreme. Just Letting you know.

Ask the future president of the United States anything.

How many campaign promises can you pledge to break during your first term?

More than all of them.

Is that pledge:

A - One of the promises you pledge to break?
B - The 'more' portion of your statement?
3 - A sincere promise?

Can I only pick one?

Yes, if your name has an even number of numbers.

Then, on a scale from 1 to 10, I'd have to say yes. That's my favorite color.

Well, I don't agree with you, at all...

But, I like the way you handled the situation. Very diplomatic. You have my votes.

I mean vote! Yeah, just one! *over-the-top, you-know-what-I'm-saying-kind-of-wink*
twocupcakes: 15 = 13
Maikuru
Posts: 9,112
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/18/2012 12:06:38 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 8/17/2012 11:34:07 PM, FREEDO wrote:
My first two promises are that I will tax those who don't vote for me and spend it on those who do and that there should be free marijuana for everyone.

I just decided my decision.
"You assume I wouldn't want to burn this whole place to the ground."
- lamerde

https://i.imgflip.com...
FREEDO
Posts: 21,057
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/18/2012 2:13:09 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 8/18/2012 12:06:38 AM, Maikuru wrote:
I just decided my decision.

Well, that IS what one does with a decision.
GRAND POOBAH OF DDO

fnord
DetectableNinja
Posts: 6,043
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/18/2012 2:31:27 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Sorry, but you clearly ignore the very important issues of zombies and pony poop as energy, and the nation's dental hygiene. My vote will stick with Supreme.
Think'st thou heaven is such a glorious thing?
I tell thee, 'tis not half so fair as thou
Or any man that breathes on earth.

- Christopher Marlowe, Doctor Faustus
Ren
Posts: 7,102
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/18/2012 2:39:44 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 8/17/2012 11:20:16 PM, FREEDO wrote:
Run for president. As soon as I'm old enough.

Be the next Vermin Supreme. Just Letting you know.

Ask the future president of the United States anything.

So, do you intend to go to Law school or something?

Because, given your inherent credentials, if you do, you actually have a shot IMO.

Srsly.
FREEDO
Posts: 21,057
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/18/2012 2:43:03 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 8/18/2012 2:39:44 PM, Ren wrote:
At 8/17/2012 11:20:16 PM, FREEDO wrote:
Run for president. As soon as I'm old enough.

Be the next Vermin Supreme. Just Letting you know.

Ask the future president of the United States anything.

So, do you intend to go to Law school or something?

Because, given your inherent credentials, if you do, you actually have a shot IMO.

Srsly.

Naaaaaaw. I'll do comedy.
GRAND POOBAH OF DDO

fnord
Maikuru
Posts: 9,112
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/18/2012 2:44:19 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 8/18/2012 2:13:09 PM, FREEDO wrote:
At 8/18/2012 12:06:38 AM, Maikuru wrote:
I just decided my decision.

Well, that IS what one does with a decision.

I thought if anyone would get it, it would be you =(
"You assume I wouldn't want to burn this whole place to the ground."
- lamerde

https://i.imgflip.com...
FREEDO
Posts: 21,057
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/18/2012 2:47:31 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 8/18/2012 2:44:19 PM, Maikuru wrote:
At 8/18/2012 2:13:09 PM, FREEDO wrote:
At 8/18/2012 12:06:38 AM, Maikuru wrote:
I just decided my decision.

Well, that IS what one does with a decision.

I thought if anyone would get it, it would be you =(

I don't get anything. I give it all.
GRAND POOBAH OF DDO

fnord
Maikuru
Posts: 9,112
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/18/2012 2:49:53 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 8/18/2012 2:47:31 PM, FREEDO wrote:
At 8/18/2012 2:44:19 PM, Maikuru wrote:
At 8/18/2012 2:13:09 PM, FREEDO wrote:
At 8/18/2012 12:06:38 AM, Maikuru wrote:
I just decided my decision.

Well, that IS what one does with a decision.

I thought if anyone would get it, it would be you =(

I don't get anything. I give it all.

LOL
"You assume I wouldn't want to burn this whole place to the ground."
- lamerde

https://i.imgflip.com...
bossyburrito
Posts: 14,075
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/18/2012 2:57:54 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
I'll be your vp.
#UnbanTheMadman

"Some will sell their dreams for small desires
Or lose the race to rats
Get caught in ticking traps
And start to dream of somewhere
To relax their restless flight
Somewhere out of a memory of lighted streets on quiet nights..."

~ Rush