Total Posts:57|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Miss Newt Gingrich yet?

1Historygenius
Posts: 1,639
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/19/2012 9:08:07 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Here is the problem, when there were only four candidates left in the race for nomination (currently there is two, but Romney is the perceived nominee and that other guy, I forgot his name, is the worst most unelectable guy ever) and I decided to support Newt Gingrich. The best because he was not unelectable (that one guy), didn't have tax return issues or did not run a controversial investment firm (Romney), or a guy that LOVES raising the debt and has an awful tax plan (Santorum).

Newt was no doubt the best. He had great political experiences, Elephant Watcher gave him higher chances of winning than anyone else except Christie and Romney, and he could take Obama on in a debate and win it (with the others were may not be so sure).

So Gingrich was the best guy to be candidate when it was down to the final four, but we completely ignored him, that is terrible.
"The chief business of the American people is business." - Calvin Coolidge

Latest debate - Reagan was a better President than Obama: http://www.debate.org...
Lordknukle
Posts: 12,788
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/19/2012 9:18:36 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Did you just say that Ron Paul, perhaps the most honest politician of all time is unelectable, but that fat fuck Gingrich, who was married three times and yet vehemently support family values is somehow better than him and is electable, despite a huge ethical controversy regarding his position in the government?

You sir, are an utter and abysmal idiot. May the evolution sterilize you.
"Easy is the descent to Avernus, for the door to the Underworld lies upon both day and night. But to retrace your steps and return to the breezes above- that's the task, that's the toil."
Frederick53
Posts: 1,037
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/19/2012 9:25:27 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Are you seriously doing that thing that the entire media does where they just ignore Ron Paul because the establishment of both parties feels threatened by his anti-authoritarianism?

FOR SHAMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
In 1975, the Second Vietnam War began -1Historygenius

Like no wonder that indian dude rejected you.- Darkkermit to royalpaladin

Social Darwinism is a justification- 1Historygenius

Equal opportunity exists, so there is no problem- EvanK
1Historygenius
Posts: 1,639
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/19/2012 9:28:39 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 8/19/2012 9:18:36 PM, Lordknukle wrote:
Did you just say that Ron Paul, perhaps the most honest politician of all time is unelectable, but that fat fuck Gingrich, who was married three times and yet vehemently support family values is somehow better than him and is electable, despite a huge ethical controversy regarding his position in the government?

You sir, are an utter and abysmal idiot. May the evolution sterilize you.

We did not have to worry about his tax returns and Bain Capital. Obama and his campaign and Super PACs would likely not attack him for his personal issues. So he is good! He would own Obama in debates and his bold solutions would make him win!
"The chief business of the American people is business." - Calvin Coolidge

Latest debate - Reagan was a better President than Obama: http://www.debate.org...
1Historygenius
Posts: 1,639
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/19/2012 9:29:30 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 8/19/2012 9:18:36 PM, Lordknukle wrote:
Did you just say that Ron Paul, perhaps the most honest politician of all time is unelectable, but that fat fuck Gingrich, who was married three times and yet vehemently support family values is somehow better than him and is electable, despite a huge ethical controversy regarding his position in the government?

You sir, are an utter and abysmal idiot. May the evolution sterilize you.

http://www.realclearpolitics.com...
"The chief business of the American people is business." - Calvin Coolidge

Latest debate - Reagan was a better President than Obama: http://www.debate.org...
16kadams
Posts: 10,497
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/19/2012 9:30:14 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 8/19/2012 9:18:36 PM, Lordknukle wrote:
Did you just say that Ron Paul, perhaps the most honest politician of all time is unelectable, but that fat fuck Gingrich, who was married three times and yet vehemently support family values is somehow better than him and is electable, despite a huge ethical controversy regarding his position in the government?

You sir, are an utter and abysmal idiot. May the evolution sterilize you.

I like Gingrich for reasons other then that downside, but I agree with this ^

Paul would be much more electable then Newt, and although I dislike [some] of his social policies, Paul does have the best economic plan.
https://www.youtube.com...
https://rekonomics.wordpress.com...
"A trend is a trend, but the question is, will it bend? Will it alter its course through some unforeseen force and come to a premature end?" -- Alec Cairncross
imabench
Posts: 21,220
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/19/2012 9:32:41 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
If i were a republican like i was in the past I would have happily supported Gingrich if Romney werent in the race
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"
Geogeer: "Nobody is dumb enough to become my protege."

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
1Historygenius
Posts: 1,639
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/19/2012 9:34:14 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 8/19/2012 9:32:41 PM, imabench wrote:
If i were a republican like i was in the past I would have happily supported Gingrich if Romney werent in the race

SEE EVERYONE LOOK! In terms of the popular votes if it came down to 50% vs. 50% and Imabench was the last one to vote he would go for Newt and it would show that Newt had more popular votes! This is proof that Newt wins more votes than Romney!
"The chief business of the American people is business." - Calvin Coolidge

Latest debate - Reagan was a better President than Obama: http://www.debate.org...
JamesMadison
Posts: 381
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/19/2012 9:34:27 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
I know that this may sound weird, but Romney is acutually more conservative than Newt in a lot of ways.

I liked Newt. He was a great debater and he had a great tax plan. But, unlike Romney, Newt rejected the Ryan plan. He moderated his rejection later. He may have even said he supported it. But, as soon as Romney became the candidate who most supported the Ryan plan as well as being the most electable, I supported him.

Also, Newt was to the left of Romney on size of government and immigration.
As a general rule, you'll find that, when a conservative is talking about policy, history, economics, or something serious, liberals are nowhere to be found. But, as soon as a conservative mentions Obama's birthplace or personal life, liberals are everywhere, only to dissappear again when evidence enters the discussion.
Aaronroy
Posts: 749
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/19/2012 9:34:59 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 8/19/2012 9:08:07 PM, 1Historygenius wrote:
Here is the problem, when there were only four candidates left in the race for nomination (currently there is two, but Romney is the perceived nominee and that other guy, I forgot his name, is the worst most unelectable guy ever) and I decided to support Newt Gingrich. The best because he was not unelectable (that one guy), didn't have tax return issues or did not run a controversial investment firm (Romney), or a guy that LOVES raising the debt and has an awful tax plan (Santorum).

Newt was no doubt the best. He had great political experiences, Elephant Watcher gave him higher chances of winning than anyone else except Christie and Romney, and he could take Obama on in a debate and win it (with the others were may not be so sure).

Newt's methods of argumentation are terrible. He builds his contentions on conjecture and his views on the social front would be absolutely destroyed by Obama.
So Gingrich was the best guy to be candidate when it was down to the final four, but we completely ignored him, that is terrible.

We ignored him because he was a blatant sociopath. It was the logical thing to do.
turn down for h'what
lewis20
Posts: 5,093
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/19/2012 9:35:39 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
I thought the awful terribleness that is Newt Gingrich was thoroughly vetted while he shamelessly struggled to both not die of cardiac arrest and remain relevant in sphere of American politics.
Also he waddles.
And no, no one misses him. Except maybe his ex wives and the CEO of Tiffany's.
"If you are a racist I will attack you with the north"- Abraham Lincoln

"Do not wear clothing woven of two kinds of material" - Leviticus 19 19

"War is a racket" - Smedley Butler
1Historygenius
Posts: 1,639
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/19/2012 9:36:36 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
You are all wrong!
"The chief business of the American people is business." - Calvin Coolidge

Latest debate - Reagan was a better President than Obama: http://www.debate.org...
16kadams
Posts: 10,497
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/19/2012 9:39:10 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 8/19/2012 9:29:30 PM, 1Historygenius wrote:
At 8/19/2012 9:18:36 PM, Lordknukle wrote:
Did you just say that Ron Paul, perhaps the most honest politician of all time is unelectable, but that fat fuck Gingrich, who was married three times and yet vehemently support family values is somehow better than him and is electable, despite a huge ethical controversy regarding his position in the government?

You sir, are an utter and abysmal idiot. May the evolution sterilize you.

http://www.realclearpolitics.com...

Obama plus 8% ok...

Gingrich vs Obama obama +13%

Gingrich is worse http://www.realclearpolitics.com...
https://www.youtube.com...
https://rekonomics.wordpress.com...
"A trend is a trend, but the question is, will it bend? Will it alter its course through some unforeseen force and come to a premature end?" -- Alec Cairncross
Aaronroy
Posts: 749
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/19/2012 9:40:03 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 8/19/2012 9:36:36 PM, 1Historygenius wrote:
You are all wrong!

Hm, excellent defense mechanisms.
turn down for h'what
JamesMadison
Posts: 381
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/19/2012 9:42:20 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 8/19/2012 9:36:36 PM, 1Historygenius wrote:
You are all wrong!

Care to expand?
As a general rule, you'll find that, when a conservative is talking about policy, history, economics, or something serious, liberals are nowhere to be found. But, as soon as a conservative mentions Obama's birthplace or personal life, liberals are everywhere, only to dissappear again when evidence enters the discussion.
Lordknukle
Posts: 12,788
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/19/2012 10:23:43 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 8/19/2012 9:28:39 PM, 1Historygenius wrote:
At 8/19/2012 9:18:36 PM, Lordknukle wrote:
Did you just say that Ron Paul, perhaps the most honest politician of all time is unelectable, but that fat fuck Gingrich, who was married three times and yet vehemently support family values is somehow better than him and is electable, despite a huge ethical controversy regarding his position in the government?

You sir, are an utter and abysmal idiot. May the evolution sterilize you.

We did not have to worry about his tax returns and Bain Capital. Obama and his campaign and Super PACs would likely not attack him for his personal issues. So he is good! He would own Obama in debates and his bold solutions would make him win!

Dude.... Obama is blaming Romney for the death of a steel worker's wife, or at least his Super PACs are.
"Easy is the descent to Avernus, for the door to the Underworld lies upon both day and night. But to retrace your steps and return to the breezes above- that's the task, that's the toil."
1Historygenius
Posts: 1,639
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/19/2012 10:58:53 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 8/19/2012 10:23:43 PM, Lordknukle wrote:
At 8/19/2012 9:28:39 PM, 1Historygenius wrote:
At 8/19/2012 9:18:36 PM, Lordknukle wrote:
Did you just say that Ron Paul, perhaps the most honest politician of all time is unelectable, but that fat fuck Gingrich, who was married three times and yet vehemently support family values is somehow better than him and is electable, despite a huge ethical controversy regarding his position in the government?

You sir, are an utter and abysmal idiot. May the evolution sterilize you.

We did not have to worry about his tax returns and Bain Capital. Obama and his campaign and Super PACs would likely not attack him for his personal issues. So he is good! He would own Obama in debates and his bold solutions would make him win!

Dude.... Obama is blaming Romney for the death of a steel worker's wife, or at least his Super PACs are.

That is not in his personal life, that is outside of it!
"The chief business of the American people is business." - Calvin Coolidge

Latest debate - Reagan was a better President than Obama: http://www.debate.org...
16kadams
Posts: 10,497
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/19/2012 11:38:21 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 8/19/2012 9:08:07 PM, 1Historygenius wrote:
Here is the problem, when there were only four candidates left in the race for nomination (currently there is two, but Romney is the perceived nominee and that other guy, I forgot his name, is the worst most unelectable guy ever) and I decided to support Newt Gingrich. The best because he was not unelectable (that one guy), didn't have tax return issues or did not run a controversial investment firm (Romney), or a guy that LOVES raising the debt and has an awful tax plan (Santorum).

Santorums tax plan was actually, in my opinion, superior to that of Gingrich. And it was impossible not to raise the debt ceiling, however spending cuts should have been immediately implemented and a balanced budget amendment discussed and hopefully passed.


Newt was no doubt the best. He had great political experiences, Elephant Watcher gave him higher chances of winning than anyone else except Christie and Romney, and he could take Obama on in a debate and win it (with the others were may not be so sure).

EW must lie then, as Newt may win debates but would be slaughtered as when he says family values Obama will just say look at this guys history. Economics and deficits would be open ground though. Newt would be hounded by a global warming flip flop, which would hurt him as most people currently think the warming is natural, he flip flopped on healthcare, meaning two economic issues hurt him. (cap and trade, and healthcare). And, anyway, he used to oppose the Ryan budget plan...

Paul is the best economically, Romney is the most electable, and Newt is... well... not the best choice. My favotite, Santorum, even polled better then Newt. See former post link (obama leads Newt 13%), and this one (obama leads 8%). http://www.realclearpolitics.com...

That's a large difference between the two. Paul polled actually worse then Santorum by .4 http://www.realclearpolitics.com...

Basically out of all of the low tier candidates Santorum and Paul seemed like the only real options if you wanted electability.

And sure, Newt had the most experience. That doesn't make him inherently better then the others.


So Gingrich was the best guy to be candidate when it was down to the final four, but we completely ignored him, that is terrible.
https://www.youtube.com...
https://rekonomics.wordpress.com...
"A trend is a trend, but the question is, will it bend? Will it alter its course through some unforeseen force and come to a premature end?" -- Alec Cairncross
imabench
Posts: 21,220
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/19/2012 11:48:17 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 8/19/2012 9:34:14 PM, 1Historygenius wrote:
At 8/19/2012 9:32:41 PM, imabench wrote:
If i were a republican like i was in the past I would have happily supported Gingrich if Romney werent in the race

SEE EVERYONE LOOK! In terms of the popular votes if it came down to 50% vs. 50% and Imabench was the last one to vote he would go for Newt and it would show that Newt had more popular votes! This is proof that Newt wins more votes than Romney!

nice try
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"
Geogeer: "Nobody is dumb enough to become my protege."

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
1Historygenius
Posts: 1,639
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/20/2012 12:39:54 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 8/19/2012 11:38:21 PM, 16kadams wrote:
At 8/19/2012 9:08:07 PM, 1Historygenius wrote:
Here is the problem, when there were only four candidates left in the race for nomination (currently there is two, but Romney is the perceived nominee and that other guy, I forgot his name, is the worst most unelectable guy ever) and I decided to support Newt Gingrich. The best because he was not unelectable (that one guy), didn't have tax return issues or did not run a controversial investment firm (Romney), or a guy that LOVES raising the debt and has an awful tax plan (Santorum).

Santorums tax plan was actually, in my opinion, superior to that of Gingrich. And it was impossible not to raise the debt ceiling, however spending cuts should have been immediately implemented and a balanced budget amendment discussed and hopefully passed.

Santorum's plan reduces capital gains from 15% to 12%. Whatever modest improvement that does will be overtaken by the distortions and misallocation of capital arising from his approach of having big government pick winners and losers. He does this by giving a preferential tax rate only to corporations, not all businesses. He awards a zero corporate tax rate only to manufacturers. Corporations will then likely try to get a manufacturing designation of their own. You can bet lobbying will somehow come into play. That increases political power for corporations by exponentially. The 90% of businesses that are not corporations will find their investment opportunity to be converting to a corporation. None of this expands output.


Newt was no doubt the best. He had great political experiences, Elephant Watcher gave him higher chances of winning than anyone else except Christie and Romney, and he could take Obama on in a debate and win it (with the others were may not be so sure).

EW must lie then, as Newt may win debates but would be slaughtered as when he says family values Obama will just say look at this guys history. Economics and deficits would be open ground though. Newt would be hounded by a global warming flip flop, which would hurt him as most people currently think the warming is natural, he flip flopped on healthcare, meaning two economic issues hurt him. (cap and trade, and healthcare). And, anyway, he used to oppose the Ryan budget plan...

What do you mean it lies, it predicted the race for nomination correctly and it raise Gingrich's odds correctly as well when he was on the rise in Iowa and South Carolina. The reason he had a better chance was because he was seen as someone that could unite conservatives. Santorum was a thorn in the back and after destroying Gingrich it soon became a power struggle between them. Santorum never rose to 15% in the nomination. You can look at their calculations here:

http://www.elephantwatcher.com...

"I change when the facts change" - Winston Churchill

Paul is the best economically, Romney is the most electable, and Newt is... well... not the best choice. My favotite, Santorum, even polled better then Newt. See former post link (obama leads Newt 13%), and this one (obama leads 8%). http://www.realclearpolitics.com...

Unlike RCP, Elephant Watcher adjusts the registered voters polls which tend to be less accurate and biased towards Obama. Each candidate did well with them adjusted except Paul.

That's a large difference between the two. Paul polled actually worse then Santorum by .4 http://www.realclearpolitics.com...

Basically out of all of the low tier candidates Santorum and Paul seemed like the only real options if you wanted electability.

And sure, Newt had the most experience. That doesn't make him inherently better then the others.


So Gingrich was the best guy to be candidate when it was down to the final four, but we completely ignored him, that is terrible.
"The chief business of the American people is business." - Calvin Coolidge

Latest debate - Reagan was a better President than Obama: http://www.debate.org...
thett3
Posts: 14,356
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/20/2012 10:03:50 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
Your outright rejection of Ron Paul is saddening and ignorant. And the strange thing is, you think you're some expert on history but anyone who actually studies political history knows that the rise of Paul's supporters in the GOP Bears all the markings of a new movement, a new and influential faction similar to the neoconservatives in the 70's.

And no I don't miss gingrich. I don't like seeing other people suffering, and his pointless and indebted campaign must have been such a dissapointment. Southern republican pinning his hopes on deleware LOL
DDO Vice President

#StandwithBossy

#UnbanTheMadman

#BetOnThett

"Don't quote me, ever." -Max

"My name is max. I'm not a big fan of slacks"- Max rapping

"Walmart should have the opportunity to bribe a politician to it's agenda" -Max

"Thett, you're really good at convincing people you're a decent person"-tulle

"You fit the character of Regina George quite nicely"- Sam

: At 11/12/2016 11:49:40 PM, Raisor wrote:
: thett was right
imabench
Posts: 21,220
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/20/2012 10:15:31 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
I miss Rick Perry and Michelle Bachmann...

They were the dumbasses that made all the primary debates really interesting
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"
Geogeer: "Nobody is dumb enough to become my protege."

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
1Historygenius
Posts: 1,639
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/20/2012 10:36:43 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 8/20/2012 10:03:50 AM, thett3 wrote:
Your outright rejection of Ron Paul is saddening and ignorant. And the strange thing is, you think you're some expert on history but anyone who actually studies political history knows that the rise of Paul's supporters in the GOP Bears all the markings of a new movement, a new and influential faction similar to the neoconservatives in the 70's.


And no I don't miss gingrich. I don't like seeing other people suffering, and his pointless and indebted campaign must have been such a dissapointment. Southern republican pinning his hopes on deleware LOL

The Tea Party has FAR more influence in the GOP than RP does. And RP is very close to dying!
"The chief business of the American people is business." - Calvin Coolidge

Latest debate - Reagan was a better President than Obama: http://www.debate.org...
lewis20
Posts: 5,093
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/20/2012 1:16:22 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 8/20/2012 10:36:43 AM, 1Historygenius wrote:
At 8/20/2012 10:03:50 AM, thett3 wrote:
Your outright rejection of Ron Paul is saddening and ignorant. And the strange thing is, you think you're some expert on history but anyone who actually studies political history knows that the rise of Paul's supporters in the GOP Bears all the markings of a new movement, a new and influential faction similar to the neoconservatives in the 70's.


And no I don't miss gingrich. I don't like seeing other people suffering, and his pointless and indebted campaign must have been such a dissapointment. Southern republican pinning his hopes on deleware LOL

The Tea Party has FAR more influence in the GOP than RP does. And RP is very close to dying!

What'd Ron Paul say, freedom is a relatively young idea?
I didn't think I'd have to explain history to a history genius but here you go.
The tea party movement came about by a Ron Paul moneybomb on the anniversary of the Boston tea party and Ron Paul is considered the intellectual godfather of the movement.
Unfortunately the movement is being high jacked by the neo-cons on things like foreign policy.
Newt Gingrich, Mitt Romney and Rick Santorum are all enemies of the tea party.
"If you are a racist I will attack you with the north"- Abraham Lincoln

"Do not wear clothing woven of two kinds of material" - Leviticus 19 19

"War is a racket" - Smedley Butler
imabench
Posts: 21,220
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/20/2012 1:26:46 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 8/20/2012 1:16:22 PM, lewis20 wrote:
At 8/20/2012 10:36:43 AM, 1Historygenius wrote:
At 8/20/2012 10:03:50 AM, thett3 wrote:
Your outright rejection of Ron Paul is saddening and ignorant. And the strange thing is, you think you're some expert on history but anyone who actually studies political history knows that the rise of Paul's supporters in the GOP Bears all the markings of a new movement, a new and influential faction similar to the neoconservatives in the 70's.


And no I don't miss gingrich. I don't like seeing other people suffering, and his pointless and indebted campaign must have been such a dissapointment. Southern republican pinning his hopes on deleware LOL

The Tea Party has FAR more influence in the GOP than RP does. And RP is very close to dying!

What'd Ron Paul say, freedom is a relatively young idea?
I didn't think I'd have to explain history to a history genius but here you go.
The tea party movement came about by a Ron Paul moneybomb on the anniversary of the Boston tea party and Ron Paul is considered the intellectual godfather of the movement.
Unfortunately the movement is being high jacked by the neo-cons on things like foreign policy.
Newt Gingrich, Mitt Romney and Rick Santorum are all enemies of the tea party.

Its also being derailed because of some of the candidates they rallied behind turning out to be complete idiots
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"
Geogeer: "Nobody is dumb enough to become my protege."

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
Contra
Posts: 3,941
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/20/2012 2:24:50 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 8/20/2012 10:15:31 AM, imabench wrote:
I miss Rick Perry and Michelle Bachmann...

They were the dumbasses that made all the primary debates really interesting

Hermain Cain, Santorum, etc.
"The solution [for Republicans] is to admit that Bush was a bad president, stop this racist homophobic stuff, stop trying to give most of the tax cuts to the rich, propose a real alternative to Obamacare that actually works, and propose smart free market solutions to our economic problems." - Distraff

"Americans are better off in a dynamic, free-enterprise-based economy that fosters economic growth, opportunity and upward mobility." - Paul Ryan
imabench
Posts: 21,220
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/20/2012 2:39:01 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 8/20/2012 2:24:50 PM, Contra wrote:
At 8/20/2012 10:15:31 AM, imabench wrote:
I miss Rick Perry and Michelle Bachmann...

They were the dumbasses that made all the primary debates really interesting

Hermain Cain, Santorum, etc.

Santorum wanted to ban porn but Perry didnt even remember what the f*ck he was talking about half the time
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"
Geogeer: "Nobody is dumb enough to become my protege."

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
NixonianVolkswagen
Posts: 481
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/20/2012 3:04:34 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
I thought this was going to be news of some terrible GOP beauty pageant, where the successful social conservativess is crowned "Miss Newt Gingrich."

I'm oddly relieved that it's just the dude who bonded with Clinton by sharing extramarital affair stories, and flip-flopped on the single mandate.
"There is an almost universal tendency, perhaps an inborn tendency, to suspect the good faith of a man who holds opinions that differ from our own opinions."

- Karl "Spartacus" Popper
1Historygenius
Posts: 1,639
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/20/2012 6:05:22 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 8/20/2012 2:24:50 PM, Contra wrote:
At 8/20/2012 10:15:31 AM, imabench wrote:
I miss Rick Perry and Michelle Bachmann...

They were the dumbasses that made all the primary debates really interesting

Hermain Cain, Santorum, etc.

Wrong, the 9-9-9 Plan was the best tax plan ever.
"The chief business of the American people is business." - Calvin Coolidge

Latest debate - Reagan was a better President than Obama: http://www.debate.org...