Total Posts:47|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Why I Will Never Vote Republican . . .

royalpaladin
Posts: 22,357
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/24/2012 10:06:00 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
. . . Even if I become conservative or if the Democratic Party decides to regulate every aspect of my life and the Republicans are the only alternative.

Apparently, rape and the unwanted pregnancy that results is a "blessing" for women according to a Missouri Republican leader.

Some of these politicians need to be raped . . .

http://www.rawstory.com...
000ike
Posts: 11,196
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/24/2012 10:13:46 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
The problem with Republicans is that they allow the radical facet of their party to have such a defining presence on the national stage. They don't know who to praise and who to keep quiet....and we can see that in their organization of the RNC. McCain the moderate given diminished significance, allowing Rick Santorum to speak....and picking Paul Ryan as the VP nominee, failed damage control on the Akin situation.
"A stupid despot may constrain his slaves with iron chains; but a true politician binds them even more strongly with the chain of their own ideas" - Michel Foucault
darkkermit
Posts: 11,204
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/24/2012 10:16:38 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 8/24/2012 10:06:00 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
. . . Even if I become conservative or if the Democratic Party decides to regulate every aspect of my life and the Republicans are the only alternative.

Apparently, rape and the unwanted pregnancy that results is a "blessing" for women according to a Missouri Republican leader.

Some of these politicians need to be raped . . .

http://www.rawstory.com...

Yes, I'm sure one persons view represents the entire view of the republican party.
Open borders debate:
http://www.debate.org...
imabench
Posts: 21,216
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/24/2012 10:16:45 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 8/24/2012 10:13:46 PM, 000ike wrote:
The problem with Republicans is that they allow the radical facet of their party to have such a defining presence on the national stage. They don't know who to praise and who to keep quiet....and we can see that in their organization of the RNC. McCain the moderate given diminished significance, allowing Rick Santorum to speak....and picking Paul Ryan as the VP nominee, failed damage control on the Akin situation.

^ the amount of truth in this is rather overwhelming
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
BlackVoid
Posts: 9,170
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/25/2012 1:23:20 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
Kermit's post is 100% correct.

I disagree strongly with what the Republicans have said about rape and abortion, but still don't get why the media blows up every time somebody mentions it. Rick Santorum said almost the exact same thing as this lady did to Piers Morgan a few months ago, and it created a similar response.

I mean, read between the lines. When somebody says a rape victim should "accept the gift God has given them", they don't actually mean that God caused them to be raped. They're saying that they should try to make the best out of the situation. They just use poor words to convey that.

I disagree with it, but its not a crazy ideal that should create the media frenzy that it has.
royalpaladin
Posts: 22,357
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/25/2012 7:02:32 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 8/24/2012 10:16:38 PM, darkkermit wrote:
At 8/24/2012 10:06:00 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
. . . Even if I become conservative or if the Democratic Party decides to regulate every aspect of my life and the Republicans are the only alternative.

Apparently, rape and the unwanted pregnancy that results is a "blessing" for women according to a Missouri Republican leader.

Some of these politicians need to be raped . . .

http://www.rawstory.com...

Yes, I'm sure one persons view represents the entire view of the republican party.

You know, when "one person" turns into multiple people like Santorum, Ryan, this other male, Akin, etc. you start seeing a consistent pattern. These are not a bunch of isolated incidents; these people represent the views of that Party.
royalpaladin
Posts: 22,357
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/25/2012 7:04:21 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 8/25/2012 1:23:20 AM, BlackVoid wrote:
Kermit's post is 100% correct.

I disagree strongly with what the Republicans have said about rape and abortion, but still don't get why the media blows up every time somebody mentions it. Rick Santorum said almost the exact same thing as this lady did to Piers Morgan a few months ago, and it created a similar response.

I mean, read between the lines. When somebody says a rape victim should "accept the gift God has given them", they don't actually mean that God caused them to be raped. They're saying that they should try to make the best out of the situation. They just use poor words to convey that.

LOL, please explain to me how caring for a child and sacrificing one's bodily integrity for the rapist's "gift" helps me at all. Why should I be forced to "make the best of the situation?"
royalpaladin
Posts: 22,357
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/25/2012 7:05:41 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
Oh, and Santorum is a complete fraud. He is against abortion for the purpose of protecting the life of the mother and he wants to pass laws banning it, but when his wife's life was being jeopardized by her pregnancy, they were happy to get an abortion. If I ever need that procedure some day, I am supposed to die, but if Santorum's family needs it, they should be able to get it.
royalpaladin
Posts: 22,357
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/25/2012 7:07:38 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
Look, I get that they're trying to say to turn it into a positive experience. That involves, however, viewing the experience as a "gift" or a good thing, and it isn't.
twocupcakes
Posts: 2,748
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/25/2012 8:04:28 AM
Posted: 4 years ago

I mean, read between the lines. When somebody says a rape victim should "accept the gift God has given them", they don't actually mean that God caused them to be raped. They're saying that they should try to make the best out of the situation. They just use poor words to convey that.


This almost implies that God wanted the woman to be raped. By saying "God" is the reason for having no exception abortions, it gives the impression that he is making the law for religious reasons, or he is so brainwashed by religion, he can't reason without it.
royalpaladin
Posts: 22,357
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/25/2012 8:10:21 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 8/25/2012 1:23:20 AM, BlackVoid wrote:
Kermit's post is 100% correct.

I disagree strongly with what the Republicans have said about rape and abortion, but still don't get why the media blows up every time somebody mentions it. Rick Santorum said almost the exact same thing as this lady did to Piers Morgan a few months ago, and it created a similar response.

I mean, read between the lines. When somebody says a rape victim should "accept the gift God has given them", they don't actually mean that God caused them to be raped. They're saying that they should try to make the best out of the situation. They just use poor words to convey that.

I disagree with it, but its not a crazy ideal that should create the media frenzy that it has.

I'm not offended because they said God caused them to be raped. I'm offended because they think that this is a potentially positive experience and that because they think that it can be a positive experience, the rapist and God have done them a favor.
OberHerr
Posts: 13,062
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/25/2012 10:56:31 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
Royal, I have a good friend that is a rape baby, and guess what? He has improved his mom and stepdads lives considerably.

It's actually a really interesting story. He said his mom said that she might be one of he few people actually happy about being raped to an extent.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-OBERHERR'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Official Enforcer for the DDO Elite(if they existed).

"Cases are anti-town." - FourTrouble

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
000ike
Posts: 11,196
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/25/2012 10:58:23 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 8/25/2012 10:56:31 AM, OberHerr wrote:
Royal, I have a good friend that is a rape baby, and guess what? He has improved his mom and stepdads lives considerably.

It's actually a really interesting story. He said his mom said that she might be one of he few people actually happy about being raped to an extent.

What are you implying exactly?......You want an Akin-style firestorm on DDO?
"A stupid despot may constrain his slaves with iron chains; but a true politician binds them even more strongly with the chain of their own ideas" - Michel Foucault
OberHerr
Posts: 13,062
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/25/2012 10:59:26 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
So, royal, yes it CAN be a blessing, if people allow it to be.

Him being born saved his mom from constant depression.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-OBERHERR'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Official Enforcer for the DDO Elite(if they existed).

"Cases are anti-town." - FourTrouble

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
OberHerr
Posts: 13,062
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/25/2012 11:01:23 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 8/25/2012 10:58:23 AM, 000ike wrote:
At 8/25/2012 10:56:31 AM, OberHerr wrote:
Royal, I have a good friend that is a rape baby, and guess what? He has improved his mom and stepdads lives considerably.

It's actually a really interesting story. He said his mom said that she might be one of he few people actually happy about being raped to an extent.

What are you implying exactly?......You want an Akin-style firestorm on DDO?

Read above post for my main point.

I'm not saying rape is good in itself, but if a baby comes out of, then someone, and person, managed to come out of the horribleness that is rape, and a life IMO trumps just about anything.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-OBERHERR'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Official Enforcer for the DDO Elite(if they existed).

"Cases are anti-town." - FourTrouble

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
OberHerr
Posts: 13,062
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/25/2012 11:01:55 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
And I'm by no means advocating rape.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-OBERHERR'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Official Enforcer for the DDO Elite(if they existed).

"Cases are anti-town." - FourTrouble

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
Koopin
Posts: 12,090
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/25/2012 11:04:28 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
Oh my goodness? Guys we have just discovered that the Republican party has some crazy people in it! Once this lady gets out to the public, Romney will never be elected!!!11!!!!
kfc
DetectableNinja
Posts: 6,043
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/25/2012 11:08:49 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
Why you'll NEVER vote Republican?

The Republican Party is literally just a party, and parties have constantly changing platforms. To say you'll NEVER vote Republican don't make no sense.
Think'st thou heaven is such a glorious thing?
I tell thee, 'tis not half so fair as thou
Or any man that breathes on earth.

- Christopher Marlowe, Doctor Faustus
000ike
Posts: 11,196
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/25/2012 11:09:43 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 8/25/2012 11:04:28 AM, Koopin wrote:
Oh my goodness? Guys we have just discovered that the Republican party has some crazy people in it! Once this lady gets out to the public, Romney will never be elected!!!11!!!!

I'm sure Democrats have extremists as well, but they're so subdued that I can't name one for you off the top of my head. The GOP has been moving really far to the right in this election (maybe they think they lost 08 because of McCain's moderation). We haven't just discovered that they have crazy people, but that they're letting them be crazy under the Republican name.
"A stupid despot may constrain his slaves with iron chains; but a true politician binds them even more strongly with the chain of their own ideas" - Michel Foucault
thett3
Posts: 14,344
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/25/2012 11:10:50 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 8/25/2012 11:09:43 AM, 000ike wrote:
At 8/25/2012 11:04:28 AM, Koopin wrote:
Oh my goodness? Guys we have just discovered that the Republican party has some crazy people in it! Once this lady gets out to the public, Romney will never be elected!!!11!!!!

I'm sure Democrats have extremists as well, but they're so subdued that I can't name one for you off the top of my head.

Elizabeth Warren
DDO Vice President

#StandwithBossy

#UnbanTheMadman

#BetOnThett

"Don't quote me, ever." -Max

"My name is max. I'm not a big fan of slacks"- Max rapping

"Walmart should have the opportunity to bribe a politician to it's agenda" -Max

"Thett, you're really good at convincing people you're a decent person"-tulle

"You fit the character of Regina George quite nicely"- Sam

: At 11/12/2016 11:49:40 PM, Raisor wrote:
: thett was right
Lordknukle
Posts: 12,788
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/25/2012 11:11:37 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 8/25/2012 11:09:43 AM, 000ike wrote:
At 8/25/2012 11:04:28 AM, Koopin wrote:
Oh my goodness? Guys we have just discovered that the Republican party has some crazy people in it! Once this lady gets out to the public, Romney will never be elected!!!11!!!!

I'm sure Democrats have extremists as well, but they're so subdued that I can't name one for you off the top of my head. The GOP has been moving really far to the right in this election (maybe they think they lost 08 because of McCain's moderation). We haven't just discovered that they have crazy people, but that they're letting them be crazy under the Republican name.

Maher, Maddow, Matthews, Warren, etc...
"Easy is the descent to Avernus, for the door to the Underworld lies upon both day and night. But to retrace your steps and return to the breezes above- that's the task, that's the toil."
OberHerr
Posts: 13,062
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/25/2012 11:13:00 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 8/25/2012 11:09:43 AM, 000ike wrote:
At 8/25/2012 11:04:28 AM, Koopin wrote:
Oh my goodness? Guys we have just discovered that the Republican party has some crazy people in it! Once this lady gets out to the public, Romney will never be elected!!!11!!!!

I'm sure Democrats have extremists as well, but they're so subdued that I can't name one for you off the top of my head.

Joe Biden, the VP!

And, why you can't name any I suspect is not cause their subdued, but because you only focus on the evils of the Republican party.

The GOP has been moving really far to the right in this election (maybe they think they lost 08 because of McCain's moderation). We haven't just discovered that they have crazy people, but that they're letting them be crazy under the Republican name.

So, why the sudden shock when you learn about an extremist view, or supposedly so?
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-OBERHERR'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Official Enforcer for the DDO Elite(if they existed).

"Cases are anti-town." - FourTrouble

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
OberHerr
Posts: 13,062
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/25/2012 11:13:53 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
I mean, Christ's sake Ike, you can't think of ANYONE?
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-OBERHERR'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Official Enforcer for the DDO Elite(if they existed).

"Cases are anti-town." - FourTrouble

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
imabench
Posts: 21,216
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/25/2012 11:16:13 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 8/25/2012 11:11:37 AM, Lordknukle wrote:
At 8/25/2012 11:09:43 AM, 000ike wrote:
At 8/25/2012 11:04:28 AM, Koopin wrote:
Oh my goodness? Guys we have just discovered that the Republican party has some crazy people in it! Once this lady gets out to the public, Romney will never be elected!!!11!!!!

I'm sure Democrats have extremists as well, but they're so subdued that I can't name one for you off the top of my head. The GOP has been moving really far to the right in this election (maybe they think they lost 08 because of McCain's moderation). We haven't just discovered that they have crazy people, but that they're letting them be crazy under the Republican name.

Maher, Maddow, Matthews, Warren, etc...

i think hes referring to people who were actually elected to office, not reporters....
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
000ike
Posts: 11,196
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/25/2012 11:17:22 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 8/25/2012 11:11:37 AM, Lordknukle wrote:
At 8/25/2012 11:09:43 AM, 000ike wrote:
At 8/25/2012 11:04:28 AM, Koopin wrote:
Oh my goodness? Guys we have just discovered that the Republican party has some crazy people in it! Once this lady gets out to the public, Romney will never be elected!!!11!!!!

I'm sure Democrats have extremists as well, but they're so subdued that I can't name one for you off the top of my head. The GOP has been moving really far to the right in this election (maybe they think they lost 08 because of McCain's moderation). We haven't just discovered that they have crazy people, but that they're letting them be crazy under the Republican name.

Maher, Maddow, Matthews, Warren, etc...

yes because they've really garnered as much negative publicity in their careers as the Republican party in last 4 days.
"A stupid despot may constrain his slaves with iron chains; but a true politician binds them even more strongly with the chain of their own ideas" - Michel Foucault
thett3
Posts: 14,344
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/25/2012 11:20:07 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 8/25/2012 11:17:22 AM, 000ike wrote:
At 8/25/2012 11:11:37 AM, Lordknukle wrote:
At 8/25/2012 11:09:43 AM, 000ike wrote:
At 8/25/2012 11:04:28 AM, Koopin wrote:
Oh my goodness? Guys we have just discovered that the Republican party has some crazy people in it! Once this lady gets out to the public, Romney will never be elected!!!11!!!!

I'm sure Democrats have extremists as well, but they're so subdued that I can't name one for you off the top of my head. The GOP has been moving really far to the right in this election (maybe they think they lost 08 because of McCain's moderation). We haven't just discovered that they have crazy people, but that they're letting them be crazy under the Republican name.

Maher, Maddow, Matthews, Warren, etc...

yes because they've really garnered as much negative publicity in their careers as the Republican party in last 4 days.

1. There's no objective way to measure "negative publicity" 2. If there was, you have no authority to make such an assertion, 3. Other than right wing Fox news, the media is dominated by leftists, so even if you're correct it's irrelevant to the actual matter of extremism. 4. Extremism is subjective, and America is on balance a center-right country. Hence, radical left wingers would appear to be more extremist than radical right wingers.
DDO Vice President

#StandwithBossy

#UnbanTheMadman

#BetOnThett

"Don't quote me, ever." -Max

"My name is max. I'm not a big fan of slacks"- Max rapping

"Walmart should have the opportunity to bribe a politician to it's agenda" -Max

"Thett, you're really good at convincing people you're a decent person"-tulle

"You fit the character of Regina George quite nicely"- Sam

: At 11/12/2016 11:49:40 PM, Raisor wrote:
: thett was right
OberHerr
Posts: 13,062
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/25/2012 11:20:24 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 8/25/2012 11:17:22 AM, 000ike wrote:
At 8/25/2012 11:11:37 AM, Lordknukle wrote:
At 8/25/2012 11:09:43 AM, 000ike wrote:
At 8/25/2012 11:04:28 AM, Koopin wrote:
Oh my goodness? Guys we have just discovered that the Republican party has some crazy people in it! Once this lady gets out to the public, Romney will never be elected!!!11!!!!

I'm sure Democrats have extremists as well, but they're so subdued that I can't name one for you off the top of my head. The GOP has been moving really far to the right in this election (maybe they think they lost 08 because of McCain's moderation). We haven't just discovered that they have crazy people, but that they're letting them be crazy under the Republican name.

Maher, Maddow, Matthews, Warren, etc...

yes because they've really garnered as much negative publicity in their careers as the Republican party in last 4 days.

See, thing is, no one will give a damn about that in say, a month or two.

And, negative publicity from people that are scrounging around looking around for any little snippet they can get on you is meaningless.

Using your logic, all the negative publicity Obama has gotten from say Rush, or FOX, should reflect on how you think of him.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-OBERHERR'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Official Enforcer for the DDO Elite(if they existed).

"Cases are anti-town." - FourTrouble

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
DetectableNinja
Posts: 6,043
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/25/2012 11:25:01 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 8/25/2012 11:16:13 AM, imabench wrote:
At 8/25/2012 11:11:37 AM, Lordknukle wrote:
At 8/25/2012 11:09:43 AM, 000ike wrote:
At 8/25/2012 11:04:28 AM, Koopin wrote:
Oh my goodness? Guys we have just discovered that the Republican party has some crazy people in it! Once this lady gets out to the public, Romney will never be elected!!!11!!!!

I'm sure Democrats have extremists as well, but they're so subdued that I can't name one for you off the top of my head. The GOP has been moving really far to the right in this election (maybe they think they lost 08 because of McCain's moderation). We haven't just discovered that they have crazy people, but that they're letting them be crazy under the Republican name.

Maher, Maddow, Matthews, Warren, etc...

i think hes referring to people who were actually elected to office, not reporters....

Pelosi, Hillary Clinton, Waters, Hank Johnson. Need I continue?
Think'st thou heaven is such a glorious thing?
I tell thee, 'tis not half so fair as thou
Or any man that breathes on earth.

- Christopher Marlowe, Doctor Faustus
000ike
Posts: 11,196
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/25/2012 11:26:50 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 8/25/2012 11:20:24 AM, OberHerr wrote:
At 8/25/2012 11:17:22 AM, 000ike wrote:
At 8/25/2012 11:11:37 AM, Lordknukle wrote:
At 8/25/2012 11:09:43 AM, 000ike wrote:
At 8/25/2012 11:04:28 AM, Koopin wrote:
Oh my goodness? Guys we have just discovered that the Republican party has some crazy people in it! Once this lady gets out to the public, Romney will never be elected!!!11!!!!

I'm sure Democrats have extremists as well, but they're so subdued that I can't name one for you off the top of my head. The GOP has been moving really far to the right in this election (maybe they think they lost 08 because of McCain's moderation). We haven't just discovered that they have crazy people, but that they're letting them be crazy under the Republican name.

Maher, Maddow, Matthews, Warren, etc...

yes because they've really garnered as much negative publicity in their careers as the Republican party in last 4 days.

See, thing is, no one will give a damn about that in say, a month or two.

And, negative publicity from people that are scrounging around looking around for any little snippet they can get on you is meaningless.

Using your logic, all the negative publicity Obama has gotten from say Rush, or FOX, should reflect on how you think of him.

Obama barely gets negative publicity. What he gets its concentrated criticism from right-wing media groups. What Tod Akin is currently getting is circumferential contempt. This won't be forgotten until the end of this election because Democrats have the ultimate case now for the anti-women's rights radicalism of the Republican party.
"A stupid despot may constrain his slaves with iron chains; but a true politician binds them even more strongly with the chain of their own ideas" - Michel Foucault
imabench
Posts: 21,216
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/25/2012 11:27:30 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 8/25/2012 11:25:01 AM, DetectableNinja wrote:
At 8/25/2012 11:16:13 AM, imabench wrote:
At 8/25/2012 11:11:37 AM, Lordknukle wrote:
At 8/25/2012 11:09:43 AM, 000ike wrote:
At 8/25/2012 11:04:28 AM, Koopin wrote:
Oh my goodness? Guys we have just discovered that the Republican party has some crazy people in it! Once this lady gets out to the public, Romney will never be elected!!!11!!!!

I'm sure Democrats have extremists as well, but they're so subdued that I can't name one for you off the top of my head. The GOP has been moving really far to the right in this election (maybe they think they lost 08 because of McCain's moderation). We haven't just discovered that they have crazy people, but that they're letting them be crazy under the Republican name.

Maher, Maddow, Matthews, Warren, etc...

i think hes referring to people who were actually elected to office, not reporters....

Pelosi, Hillary Clinton, Waters, Hank Johnson. Need I continue?

What are their extremist views compared to the warped views of some republicans regarding abortion?
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015