Jump to topic:

Racist Grassroots Republicans

brian_eggleston
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/29/2012 2:05:49 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
"Two attendees were ejected from Republican National Convention on Tuesday for throwing nuts at a black CNN camerawoman.

The individuals told her 'this is how we feed animals' as they threw the nuts, multiple witness said."

http://www.bbc.co.uk...

Is anyone surprised? I bet more Republicans would have joined in, if they had happened to have any nuts on them.
Visit the burglars' bulletin board: http://www.break-in-news.com...
FREEDO
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/29/2012 2:08:43 PM
Who cares?

We're killing people in other countries and Republicans want to increase that. I don't care about fucking peanuts.
GRAND POOBAH OF DDO

fnord
Frederick53
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/29/2012 2:26:46 PM
At least we're not throwing peanuts at the Pakistani and Afghan civilians before our missiles kill them.
In 1975, the Second Vietnam War began -1Historygenius

Like no wonder that indian dude rejected you.- Darkkermit to royalpaladin

Social Darwinism is a justification- 1Historygenius

Equal opportunity exists, so there is no problem- EvanK
imabench
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/29/2012 2:48:24 PM
Politics is kind of like driving on a highway..... Slow people go to the right.....

I wouldnt say that all grassroot Republican supporters are racist a**holes, nor a majority of them, but they do have a very large following nonetheless..... It can be a concern for some people who identify with the same party as these hicks
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"
Geogeer: "Nobody is dumb enough to become my protege."

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
GeoLaureate8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/29/2012 3:21:42 PM
At 8/29/2012 2:48:24 PM, imabench wrote:
Politics is kind of like driving on a highway..... Slow people go to the right.....

I wouldnt say that all grassroot Republican supporters are racist a**holes, nor a majority of them, but they do have a very large following nonetheless..... It can be a concern for some people who identify with the same party as these hicks

Conspiracists are a racist-free group and Republicans are plagued with racists (not just blacks, but towards Arabs too), yet Republicans are viewed as legit and Conspiracists are viewed as fringe.
"We must raise the standard of the Old, free, decentralized, and strictly limited Republic."
-- Murray Rothbard

"The worst thing that can happen to a good cause is, not to be skillfully attacked, but to be ineptly defended."
-- Frederic Bastiat
imabench
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/29/2012 3:25:07 PM
At 8/29/2012 3:21:42 PM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:

Conspiracists are a racist-free group and Republicans are plagued with racists (not just blacks, but towards Arabs too), yet Republicans are viewed as legit and Conspiracists are viewed as fringe.

Didnt you say you have doubts that anti-semitism ever existed?
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"
Geogeer: "Nobody is dumb enough to become my protege."

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
mattrodstrom
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/29/2012 3:25:48 PM
Conspiracists are a racist-free group

Umm.. I think that people who believe in conspiracies are a very diverse group.

and I've heard lots of conspiracy theories that Very Much sound informed by racist sentiments..
Often about the Jews... often about all sorts of people
"He who does not know how to put his will into things at least puts a meaning into them: that is, he believes there is a will in them already."

Metaphysics:
"The science.. which deals with the fundamental errors of mankind - but as if they were the fundamental truths."
darkkermit
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/29/2012 3:25:52 PM

Your telling me jewish conspiracy theorists aren't racist?
Open borders debate:
mattrodstrom
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/29/2012 3:29:01 PM
At 8/29/2012 3:25:07 PM, imabench wrote:

Yeah, I've heard Geo play-back some Jewish conspiracy theories before.. Pretty sure he suggested a cabal of powerful jews were behind WWII/The Holocaust.. I think as a pretext for getting back Israel.

mmmm...
"He who does not know how to put his will into things at least puts a meaning into them: that is, he believes there is a will in them already."

Metaphysics:
"The science.. which deals with the fundamental errors of mankind - but as if they were the fundamental truths."
OberHerr
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/29/2012 3:29:25 PM
So, if can find a Democrat that says/does racist things, I get to say they stand for he whole party?

Exhibit 1: Joe Biden http://nation.foxnews.com...

(Yes, it is FOX, but it's just a list of easily sourcesable quotes)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-OBERHERR'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Official Enforcer for the DDO Elite(if they existed).

"Cases are anti-town." - FourTrouble

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
mattrodstrom
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/29/2012 3:29:55 PM
At 8/29/2012 3:25:52 PM, darkkermit wrote:

Well Geo's one.. and He's not racist.. so no, they're not racist.

Clearly.

Metaphysics:
GeoLaureate8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/29/2012 3:30:41 PM
At 8/29/2012 3:25:07 PM, imabench wrote:

What does that have to do with anything. Saying that there is no more Jew-hate =/= Hating Jews. I have been one of the strongest opponents of race realism. I don't view people as packs of races but I simply don't see anyone ever express hatred towards Jews, only jokes about Jews and money.
"We must raise the standard of the Old, free, decentralized, and strictly limited Republic."
-- Murray Rothbard

"The worst thing that can happen to a good cause is, not to be skillfully attacked, but to be ineptly defended."
-- Frederic Bastiat
OberHerr
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/29/2012 3:31:11 PM

I counter with Reasoning.

GeoLaureate8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/29/2012 3:34:52 PM
At 8/29/2012 3:25:48 PM, mattrodstrom wrote:

Umm.. I think that people who believe in conspiracies are a very diverse group.

and I've heard lots of conspiracy theories that Very Much sound informed by racist sentiments..
Often about the Jews... often about all sorts of people

Theres only accusations that conspiracists hate Jews, I don't know a single conspiracist who hates Jews or blames the NWO on Jews. There's 13 Illuminati bloodlines. One of them is Jewish, the rest are not. Doesnt sound like a Jewish conspiracy to me.
-- Murray Rothbard

-- Frederic Bastiat
000ike
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/29/2012 3:34:55 PM
At 8/29/2012 3:29:25 PM, OberHerr wrote:
So, if can find a Democrat that says/does racist things, I get to say they stand for he whole party?

Joe Biden's racial slipups and those of the tea party are not from the same origin and not of the same nature. That's like comparing someone that says "chink" every once in a while to describe a chinese person, to someone who believes that chinese people are leeches that need to get out of America. The former is born out of racial insensitivity, the latter out of hatred.

Please stop being dishonest Oberherr.
"A stupid despot may constrain his slaves with iron chains; but a true politician binds them even more strongly with the chain of their own ideas" - Michel Foucault
OberHerr
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/29/2012 3:35:12 PM
Also, Geo, I should point out that besides the fact that anything Biden says should immediately be taken as coming from and idiot, he was referring in a metaphorical way, to black people how the banks will make them like slaves against.

Racist, and false.....and not by any means did it mean anything to do with the NWO, as I'm sure you took it as.

GeoLaureate8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/29/2012 3:35:54 PM
At 8/29/2012 3:25:52 PM, darkkermit wrote:

I have doubts that Jewish conspiracy theories even exist.
-- Murray Rothbard

-- Frederic Bastiat
GeoLaureate8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/29/2012 3:38:46 PM
At 8/29/2012 3:31:11 PM, OberHerr wrote:

He's not a conspiracist, he's just a Libertarian. He doesn't follow David Icke, Alex Jones, or.anyone like that. Just Mises and Rothbard.
-- Murray Rothbard

-- Frederic Bastiat
OberHerr
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/29/2012 3:39:00 PM
At 8/29/2012 3:34:55 PM, 000ike wrote:

Joe Biden's racial slipups and those of the tea party are not from the same origin and not of the same nature. That's like comparing someone that says "chink" every once in a while to describe a chinese person, to someone who believes that chinese people are leeches that need to get out of America. The former is born out of racial insensitivity, the latter out of hatred.

Firstly, I love how you make it seem like the whole tea party is racist. Second, how do we know what JB thinks?

And regardless, I could easily find more racist quotes from other Democrats.

My point was that just cause you find some radical crazies occasional doesn't mean sh!t. What matters is the people who actually have power and influence, and when people post stuff like the OP, and make it out that all Republicans are like this, and they all support this is complete and utter BS.

Oh, I'm not the one being dishonest.

OberHerr
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/29/2012 3:41:03 PM
At 8/29/2012 3:38:46 PM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
At 8/29/2012 3:31:11 PM, OberHerr wrote:

He's not a conspiracist, he's just a Libertarian. He doesn't follow David Icke, Alex Jones, or.anyone like that. Just Mises and Rothbard.

So, you define conspiracist now?(I just noticed that conspiracist.....well, it's obvious)

Anyone who believes in a conspiracy is a conspiracist.....

royalpaladin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/29/2012 3:41:14 PM

There is a massive difference between these slip-ups and the systematic acts of racism prevalent in the Republican community. This is why you have to refer to the same incident continuously every time a new incident of Republican racism emerges.

Obviously all Republicans are not racist. It just so happens that racists favor the Republican Party, and they are not people I wish to identify myself with.
OberHerr
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/29/2012 3:42:02 PM
At 8/29/2012 3:41:14 PM, royalpaladin wrote:

There is a massive difference between these slip-ups and the systematic acts of racism prevalent in the Republican community. This is why you have to refer to the same incident continuously every time a new incident of Republican racism emerges.

Obviously all Republicans are not racist. It just so happens that racists favor the Republican Party, and they are not people I wish to identify myself with.

Read my response to Ike.

royalpaladin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/29/2012 3:44:51 PM
At 8/29/2012 3:42:02 PM, OberHerr wrote:
At 8/29/2012 3:41:14 PM, royalpaladin wrote:

Read my response to Ike.

It's not that great of a response, and it doesn't change my mind about identifying with racists. I already agreed that not all Republicans are racist.
mattrodstrom
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/29/2012 3:45:10 PM

Biden isn't as extreme an example as people who throw peanuts at people..
but there are such examples to find among both Democrat leaning people and Republican leaning people (I grant that there is perhaps more among Republicans, Particularly more Anti-minority racists)

However... Biden is a Fool.. and his recent statements were akin to the "fear mongering" that democrats have repeatedly accused(somewhat legitimately) republicans of doing on other issues.

and I just can't understand how he could've uttered the quote where he says obama's the first bright and clean african american to run for office
8/

Metaphysics:
OberHerr
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/29/2012 3:48:34 PM
Here is a great list of racist that are very infuential/well known Democrats: http://gopcapitalist.tripod.com...

royalpaladin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/29/2012 3:52:12 PM
At 8/29/2012 3:48:34 PM, OberHerr wrote:
Here is a great list of racist that are very infuential/well known Democrats: http://gopcapitalist.tripod.com...

Some of those people are not racist (Sharpton and Jackson), and discussing Democratic racism during the Civil Rights Era is just dishonest because the South was Democratic and racist. Those racists are now Republican.
Lordknukle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/29/2012 3:53:07 PM

You want to talk about systematic discrimination from the Democrats or at least some fringe group that holds moderate power within the party? O.K. How's this:

-Discriminating against people who support traditional marriage as calling them "hateful" and "bigots."

- As you all know, Pro-lifers are always in favour of placing the fetus above the women, stripping away all women's rights, and killing females, according to Democrats (Yes, this is hyperbole but the sentiment is more or less the same).

-Discriminating against Republicans and calling up a phoney "War on Women...."

etc... Yes, these happen on both sides of the aisle but to state that Democrats are somehow immune from the criticisms of being discriminatory is frankly retarded, disingenuous, and you should be checked for a severe and life-threatening case of mental retardation coupled with confirmation bias.
"Easy is the descent to Avernus, for the door to the Underworld lies upon both day and night. But to retrace your steps and return to the breezes above- that's the task, that's the toil."
Lordknukle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/29/2012 3:54:50 PM
Oh, and guess who founded the KKK? The Democrats. Guess who supported slavery? The Democrats.
"Easy is the descent to Avernus, for the door to the Underworld lies upon both day and night. But to retrace your steps and return to the breezes above- that's the task, that's the toil."
GeoLaureate8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/29/2012 3:56:50 PM
Both Democrats and Republicans have a history of racism now stop being slaves trapped in the false Left-Right paradigm.
-- Murray Rothbard

-- Frederic Bastiat
OberHerr
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/29/2012 3:57:32 PM
At 8/29/2012 3:52:12 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
At 8/29/2012 3:48:34 PM, OberHerr wrote:

Some of those people are not racist (Sharpton and Jackson),

Yeah.......they are. It's sorta like inferno. They claim to be these triumphers for non-racism, and constantly call people racist, but are almost always the most racist person in the room in the end.