Total Posts:68|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Obama is plotting to take over the world

TUF
Posts: 21,309
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/29/2012 9:37:40 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
My dad said this to me. Really? While I know my dad is a completely ignorant and politically stubborn retard, I can't help but notice these kinds of things being said by many people. I hear things like Mitt Romney is a murder and a thief, and that Obama is a satanist, who praises the devil daily, etc. The rumors, myths and lies go on and on. I've bee listening to radio stations, watching the news, and movies (2016) that all seem to be filled with political propaganda and lies about the opposite party. I am not surprised by this, this has been done for centuries. But what concerns me is how easily people seem to be buying this bogus during the current election. I have never heard of it this bad.

It's got to the point, where I am starting to worry if the Americas buying into this political bull crap, are mentally sane!? It's one thing to have a political ideology, but it's another thing to listen to the first thing you hear, and believe it on a whim.

Come on people. If someone tells you that Barack Obama is a woman hater, they are probably lying, or relaying some contrived information that is probably false.

If someone tells you Romney is a greedy bastard who steals money from the poor and gives it to the rich, they are lying to you. Why is it so hard to just leave politics alone?

I do. I have no interest in them. I realize that it doesn't matter who the president is, and at the end of the day, the world is not going to end if Obama wins the election. It didn't the first time, it won't now. People are worried about positive change in the country? Sorry it won't happen. Chances are you will end up hating the president no matter who he is, let's just be honest. The president doesn't have as much power as some people here seem to think he does.

The point of this thread is to say that: If you don't know what each presidents beliefs are, and what they plan to do to this country, and only side yourself with Barrack Obama because you were told Mitt is a racist communist, then please do not vote, and go bury your head in a hole. If you are siding with Obama because you think he is a baby killing satanist, then please, DO NOT VOTE. Chances are you are naive and stupid, and will believe anything you hear, and will end up hating who we have in the office anyway.

Has anyone else noticed that the political propaganda has significantly increased this year, or is it just me?
"I've got to go and grab a shirt" ~ Airmax1227
jat93
Posts: 1,440
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/29/2012 9:56:03 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 8/29/2012 9:37:40 PM, TUF wrote:
My dad said this to me. Really? While I know my dad is a completely ignorant and politically stubborn retard, I can't help but notice these kinds of things being said by many people. I hear things like Mitt Romney is a murder and a thief, and that Obama is a satanist, who praises the devil daily, etc. The rumors, myths and lies go on and on. I've bee listening to radio stations, watching the news, and movies (2016) that all seem to be filled with political propaganda and lies about the opposite party. I am not surprised by this, this has been done for centuries. But what concerns me is how easily people seem to be buying this bogus during the current election. I have never heard of it this bad.

It's got to the point, where I am starting to worry if the Americas buying into this political bull crap, are mentally sane!? It's one thing to have a political ideology, but it's another thing to listen to the first thing you hear, and believe it on a whim.

Come on people. If someone tells you that Barack Obama is a woman hater, they are probably lying, or relaying some contrived information that is probably false.

If someone tells you Romney is a greedy bastard who steals money from the poor and gives it to the rich, they are lying to you. Why is it so hard to just leave politics alone?

I do. I have no interest in them. I realize that it doesn't matter who the president is, and at the end of the day, the world is not going to end if Obama wins the election. It didn't the first time, it won't now. People are worried about positive change in the country? Sorry it won't happen. Chances are you will end up hating the president no matter who he is, let's just be honest. The president doesn't have as much power as some people here seem to think he does.

The point of this thread is to say that: If you don't know what each presidents beliefs are, and what they plan to do to this country, and only side yourself with Barrack Obama because you were told Mitt is a racist communist, then please do not vote, and go bury your head in a hole. If you are siding with Obama because you think he is a baby killing satanist, then please, DO NOT VOTE. Chances are you are naive and stupid, and will believe anything you hear, and will end up hating who we have in the office anyway.

Has anyone else noticed that the political propaganda has significantly increased this year, or is it just me?

First of all, the nominees of both parties intend to take over the world as best as they can. U.S. global hegemony (leadership) has been a goal of American foreign policy since the end of the Cold War, with a slight decrease during the Clinton years, and a massive increase since the Bush years (post/911) and the Obama years. The strongest proponents of the current doctrine that governs American foreign policy will readily admit to this and defend it.

Anyway, your post seems to be outraged that most people are generally ignorant and easily swayed and put total unquestioning faith in whichever political group they associate with. That's a fact of humanity so best get used to it and not put any personal emotional stakes in the masses wising up and gaining critical thinking/skepticism... Not gonna happen.

Has political propaganda massively increased this year? Idk. I remember in 2008 Anderson Cooper said the primaries/elections were the most vicious, full of negative campaigning ever. But I don't think that's anything new - refer to the video on the right done by Reason which is based on actual political attacks by Jefferson and Adams in 1800. Maybe it's just that technology and the media have so permeated every area of our lives that the viciousness of politics is more evident and relevant to our lives than ever was.
imabench
Posts: 21,229
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/29/2012 10:28:28 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 8/29/2012 9:37:40 PM, TUF wrote:

Has anyone else noticed that the political propaganda has significantly increased this year, or is it just me?

Its an election year, this is politics.....
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"
Geogeer: "Nobody is dumb enough to become my protege."

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
ScottyDouglas
Posts: 2,350
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/30/2012 5:18:32 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 8/29/2012 9:37:40 PM, TUF wrote:


Has anyone else noticed that the political propaganda has significantly increased this year, or is it just me?

I got one thing to say about what you said about OBAMA being a satanist....
His favorite saying is......YES WE CAN!
Say it backwards says..... Thank you satan.
TheAsylum
Stephen_Hawkins
Posts: 5,316
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/30/2012 5:32:15 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 8/30/2012 5:18:32 AM, ScottyDouglas wrote:
At 8/29/2012 9:37:40 PM, TUF wrote:


Has anyone else noticed that the political propaganda has significantly increased this year, or is it just me?

I got one thing to say about what you said about OBAMA being a satanist....
His favorite saying is......YES WE CAN!
Say it backwards says..... Thank you satan.


I heard "give me anal"... whut?
Give a man a fish, he'll eat for a day. Teach him how to be Gay, he'll positively influence the GDP.

Social Contract Theory debate: http://www.debate.org...
ScottyDouglas
Posts: 2,350
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/30/2012 5:37:40 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 8/30/2012 5:32:15 AM, Stephen_Hawkins wrote:
At 8/30/2012 5:18:32 AM, ScottyDouglas wrote:
At 8/29/2012 9:37:40 PM, TUF wrote:


Has anyone else noticed that the political propaganda has significantly increased this year, or is it just me?

I got one thing to say about what you said about OBAMA being a satanist....
His favorite saying is......YES WE CAN!
Say it backwards says..... Thank you satan.


I heard "give me anal"... whut?

Next time you listen go take some Q-tips and clean your ears out.
TheAsylum
GeoLaureate8
Posts: 12,252
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/30/2012 10:16:09 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
It's not so much the claim as much as it is the fact that people are uneducated about politics yet hold extreme positions. If youre gonna have extreme beliefs about politics, you better be well educated on the matters.

I think one of the bigger problems is the fact that "skeptics" are completely and utterly wrong about what is reasonable, plausible, and possible. The things they think are unordinary, implausible, and highly unlikely are completely plausible and highly likely to people who have a better understanding.

For example, false flag attacks: "No way that'll never happen, that is an absurd notion." False, look throughout history and how several notorious regimes have done false flag attacks for power. "No way that would ever happen in this country." False, Operation Northwoods during the Kennedy presidency. Kennedys administration concocted a false flag terror attack on the American people. They planned to attack America, kill a bunch of Americans, and use it as an excuse to go to war with Cuba. Kennedy rejected their request.

You are all wrong about what is likely or plausible in politics.
"We must raise the standard of the Old, free, decentralized, and strictly limited Republic."
-- Murray Rothbard

"The worst thing that can happen to a good cause is, not to be skillfully attacked, but to be ineptly defended."
-- Frederic Bastiat
twocupcakes
Posts: 2,750
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/30/2012 10:21:08 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
People want to feel right and that they are doing good. Issues are extremely complex. The world keeps changing.It is easier to live in an imaginary world where one ideology is perfect, then to reason everything out. People make the other guy out to be "an evil villain". so they can feel like heroes fighting against them.
ScottyDouglas
Posts: 2,350
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/30/2012 10:24:26 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 8/30/2012 10:16:09 AM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
It's not so much the claim as much as it is the fact that people are uneducated about politics yet hold extreme positions. If youre gonna have extreme beliefs about politics, you better be well educated on the matters.

I think one of the bigger problems is the fact that "skeptics" are completely and utterly wrong about what is reasonable, plausible, and possible. The things they think are unordinary, implausible, and highly unlikely are completely plausible and highly likely to people who have a better understanding.

For example, false flag attacks: "No way that'll never happen, that is an absurd notion." False, look throughout history and how several notorious regimes have done false flag attacks for power. "No way that would ever happen in this country." False, Operation Northwoods during the Kennedy presidency. Kennedys administration concocted a false flag terror attack on the American people. They planned to attack America, kill a bunch of Americans, and use it as an excuse to go to war with Cuba. Kennedy rejected their request.

You are all wrong about what is likely or plausible in politics.

I guess Kennedy was killed by Lee Harvey Oswald.
TheAsylum
Koopin
Posts: 12,090
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/30/2012 11:01:01 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
I once taught one of my friends little daughter that a man named Obama is going to take some of her candy. She ran around telling people to watch out for Obama. Proud brainwasher is proud.
kfc
TUF
Posts: 21,309
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/30/2012 11:22:47 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 8/30/2012 11:01:01 AM, Koopin wrote:
I once taught one of my friends little daughter that a man named Obama is going to take some of her candy. She ran around telling people to watch out for Obama. Proud brainwasher is proud.

lol
"I've got to go and grab a shirt" ~ Airmax1227
TUF
Posts: 21,309
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/30/2012 11:44:21 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 8/29/2012 9:56:03 PM, jat93 wrote:
First of all, the nominees of both parties intend to take over the world as best as they can. U.S. global hegemony (leadership) has been a goal of American foreign policy since the end of the Cold War, with a slight decrease during the Clinton years, and a massive increase since the Bush years (post/911) and the Obama years. The strongest proponents of the current doctrine that governs American foreign policy will readily admit to this and defend it.

You can't possibly prove that Romney and Obama want to force democracy across the world. Is it really their intentions? It would never happen even if it were.

Anyway, your post seems to be outraged that most people are generally ignorant and easily swayed and put total unquestioning faith in whichever political group they associate with. That's a fact of humanity so best get used to it and not put any personal emotional stakes in the masses wising up and gaining critical thinking/skepticism... Not gonna happen.

I know, but the citizens here on debate.org are not so stupid. The purpose of this post was more to exploit how I have been noticing a trend of stupid people this year that seems more common than most.
"I've got to go and grab a shirt" ~ Airmax1227
TinyPineappl
Posts: 3
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/30/2012 1:48:18 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 8/30/2012 5:18:32 AM, ScottyDouglas wrote:


I got one thing to say about what you said about OBAMA being a satanist....
His favorite saying is......YES WE CAN!
Say it backwards says..... Thank you satan.


No, you just hear what you want to hear because you're against him.
slo1
Posts: 4,354
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/30/2012 2:23:31 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
TUF

I agree the use of irrational beliefs as a tool to create angst against the opposition is rampant. I don't know that it is increased from prior years. Look at the bush/kerry election. It was just as full of crap to trigger emotive responses as this year.

I am with the thought that this is part of a continuance of what I call political marketing to create what really amounts to creating illusion. During the political election cycle the illusion focuses on discrediting the opposition. Off election cycle it focuses on over hyping themselves along with the discredit of the opposition.

A good example of the later is the Republicans stating that they stand for freedom more so than the Democrats. The classic example is Rush L. stating that vegans want to force their beliefs on conservatives, but conservatives do not force their beliefs (eating meat in this case) back.

When one looks at the items that conservatives want to force/control the notion of the "more freedom" party is clearly an outrageous belief. One day I would like to compile the complete list of political marketing that is just outrageous.
imabench
Posts: 21,229
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/30/2012 2:31:02 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
yes we can = nac ew sey

nac ew sey is pronounced Nack eew Sey

Nack eew can sound like Thank you, I can understand that. But the last word "sey" cannot be satan because satan is pronounced Sey-TAN. You dont get the final "tan" so the only thing you get from the quote is "Thank you say" which is similar to "Thank you Satan" but its still a full syllable short for this wild theory to be true.

Yes its a theory, because words said backwards can sound like anything

Satan = Natas = Not us
Jew = Wej = Wedge
Kill = Llik = Lick
God = dog = dog
Yes = Sey = Say
Poor = Roop = Rope
Catholic = Cilohtac = Kill oh tack = Kill a (anything that ends in ack)
Muslim = Milsum = Mill some
Arab = Bara = Bara
We = ew = anything that ends in ooo
Can = nac = Nack
Bush = Hsub = Shrub
Zionist = Tsinoiz = Tsi noiz = the noise
Israel = Learsi = Liars or lairs

Point is just because words sound legible when pronounced backwards doesnt mean theres a conspiracy afoot, its just a coincidence.....
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"
Geogeer: "Nobody is dumb enough to become my protege."

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
PARADIGM_L0ST
Posts: 6,958
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/30/2012 2:37:13 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 8/30/2012 2:31:02 PM, imabench wrote:
yes we can = nac ew sey

nac ew sey is pronounced Nack eew Sey

Nack eew can sound like Thank you, I can understand that. But the last word "sey" cannot be satan because satan is pronounced Sey-TAN. You dont get the final "tan" so the only thing you get from the quote is "Thank you say" which is similar to "Thank you Satan" but its still a full syllable short for this wild theory to be true.

Yes its a theory, because words said backwards can sound like anything

Satan = Natas = Not us
Jew = Wej = Wedge
Kill = Llik = Lick
God = dog = dog
Yes = Sey = Say
Poor = Roop = Rope
Catholic = Cilohtac = Kill oh tack = Kill a (anything that ends in ack)
Muslim = Milsum = Mill some
Arab = Bara = Bara
We = ew = anything that ends in ooo
Can = nac = Nack
Bush = Hsub = Shrub
Zionist = Tsinoiz = Tsi noiz = the noise
Israel = Learsi = Liars or lairs

Point is just because words sound legible when pronounced backwards doesnt mean theres a conspiracy afoot, its just a coincidence.....:

Burn the heathen witch!!!!
"Have you ever considered suicide? If not, please do." -- Mouthwash (to Inferno)
slo1
Posts: 4,354
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/30/2012 5:03:50 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 8/30/2012 2:31:02 PM, imabench wrote:
yes we can = nac ew sey

nac ew sey is pronounced Nack eew Sey

Nack eew can sound like Thank you, I can understand that. But the last word "sey" cannot be satan because satan is pronounced Sey-TAN. You dont get the final "tan" so the only thing you get from the quote is "Thank you say" which is similar to "Thank you Satan" but its still a full syllable short for this wild theory to be true.

Yes its a theory, because words said backwards can sound like anything

Satan = Natas = Not us
Jew = Wej = Wedge
Kill = Llik = Lick
God = dog = dog
Yes = Sey = Say
Poor = Roop = Rope
Catholic = Cilohtac = Kill oh tack = Kill a (anything that ends in ack)
Muslim = Milsum = Mill some
Arab = Bara = Bara
We = ew = anything that ends in ooo
Can = nac = Nack
Bush = Hsub = Shrub
Zionist = Tsinoiz = Tsi noiz = the noise
Israel = Learsi = Liars or lairs

Point is just because words sound legible when pronounced backwards doesnt mean theres a conspiracy afoot, its just a coincidence.....

lol, that is good work. I was just wondering if anyone has created the Backwards Satanic dictionary. That is a good start. Probably make millions if you completed it.
ScottyDouglas
Posts: 2,350
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/31/2012 7:03:43 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 8/30/2012 1:48:18 PM, TinyPineappl wrote:
At 8/30/2012 5:18:32 AM, ScottyDouglas wrote:


I got one thing to say about what you said about OBAMA being a satanist....
His favorite saying is......YES WE CAN!
Say it backwards says..... Thank you satan.


No, you just hear what you want to hear because you're against him.

LOL....Your deaf, dumb and blind. You hear what you want because you Love him.
TheAsylum
ScottyDouglas
Posts: 2,350
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/31/2012 7:06:50 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 8/30/2012 2:31:02 PM, imabench wrote:
yes we can = nac ew sey

nac ew sey is pronounced Nack eew Sey

Nack eew can sound like Thank you, I can understand that. But the last word "sey" cannot be satan because satan is pronounced Sey-TAN. You dont get the final "tan" so the only thing you get from the quote is "Thank you say" which is similar to "Thank you Satan" but its still a full syllable short for this wild theory to be true.

Yes its a theory, because words said backwards can sound like anything

Satan = Natas = Not us
Jew = Wej = Wedge
Kill = Llik = Lick
God = dog = dog
Yes = Sey = Say
Poor = Roop = Rope
Catholic = Cilohtac = Kill oh tack = Kill a (anything that ends in ack)
Muslim = Milsum = Mill some
Arab = Bara = Bara
We = ew = anything that ends in ooo
Can = nac = Nack
Bush = Hsub = Shrub
Zionist = Tsinoiz = Tsi noiz = the noise
Israel = Learsi = Liars or lairs

Point is just because words sound legible when pronounced backwards doesnt mean theres a conspiracy afoot, its just a coincidence.....

Don't kid yourself....After many things I have shown here backwards and its ALL coincidence? Sure, Bud, who you convincing? I know what I hear and obviously you did too.
TheAsylum
imabench
Posts: 21,229
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/31/2012 9:05:08 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 8/31/2012 7:06:50 AM, ScottyDouglas wrote:
At 8/30/2012 2:31:02 PM, imabench wrote:
yes we can = nac ew sey

nac ew sey is pronounced Nack eew Sey

Nack eew can sound like Thank you, I can understand that. But the last word "sey" cannot be satan because satan is pronounced Sey-TAN. You dont get the final "tan" so the only thing you get from the quote is "Thank you say" which is similar to "Thank you Satan" but its still a full syllable short for this wild theory to be true.

Yes its a theory, because words said backwards can sound like anything

Satan = Natas = Not us
Jew = Wej = Wedge
Kill = Llik = Lick
God = dog = dog
Yes = Sey = Say
Poor = Roop = Rope
Catholic = Cilohtac = Kill oh tack = Kill a (anything that ends in ack)
Muslim = Milsum = Mill some
Arab = Bara = Bara
We = ew = anything that ends in ooo
Can = nac = Nack
Bush = Hsub = Shrub
Zionist = Tsinoiz = Tsi noiz = the noise
Israel = Learsi = Liars or lairs

Point is just because words sound legible when pronounced backwards doesnt mean theres a conspiracy afoot, its just a coincidence.....

Don't kid yourself....After many things I have shown here backwards and its ALL coincidence?

I could bring up a point I made in the past about how if you rearrange the letters in your name we get "Dust Scatology", unless you really are someone who studies old dusty sh*t.

Sure, Bud, who you convincing? I know what I hear and obviously you did too.

You heard "thank you satan" I heard "Nac you say", which is actually "yes we can" said backwards, Im not adding syllables or re-prnouncing letters or anything.

Would it be worth mentioning that Obama's slogan this year is "Forward" which when said backwards is pronounced "Drawrof" which could sound like the word Dwarf? Im sure that to you that means Obama wants to turn us all into little people, but that wouldnt be the first time you believed in something insane....
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"
Geogeer: "Nobody is dumb enough to become my protege."

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
Frederick53
Posts: 1,037
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/31/2012 9:09:08 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 8/31/2012 7:06:50 AM, ScottyDouglas wrote:
At 8/30/2012 2:31:02 PM, imabench wrote:
yes we can = nac ew sey

nac ew sey is pronounced Nack eew Sey

Nack eew can sound like Thank you, I can understand that. But the last word "sey" cannot be satan because satan is pronounced Sey-TAN. You dont get the final "tan" so the only thing you get from the quote is "Thank you say" which is similar to "Thank you Satan" but its still a full syllable short for this wild theory to be true.

Yes its a theory, because words said backwards can sound like anything

Satan = Natas = Not us
Jew = Wej = Wedge
Kill = Llik = Lick
God = dog = dog
Yes = Sey = Say
Poor = Roop = Rope
Catholic = Cilohtac = Kill oh tack = Kill a (anything that ends in ack)
Muslim = Milsum = Mill some
Arab = Bara = Bara
We = ew = anything that ends in ooo
Can = nac = Nack
Bush = Hsub = Shrub
Zionist = Tsinoiz = Tsi noiz = the noise
Israel = Learsi = Liars or lairs

Point is just because words sound legible when pronounced backwards doesnt mean theres a conspiracy afoot, its just a coincidence.....

Don't kid yourself....After many things I have shown here backwards and its ALL coincidence? Sure, Bud, who you convincing? I know what I hear and obviously you did too.

So... You're serious? You actually think that Obama chose the phrase Yes We Can specifically because backwards it sounds like Thank You Satan, just so that he would secretly make everyone thank Satan for... whatever, backwards?

WHYYYYYYYYYYY???
In 1975, the Second Vietnam War began -1Historygenius

Like no wonder that indian dude rejected you.- Darkkermit to royalpaladin

Social Darwinism is a justification- 1Historygenius

Equal opportunity exists, so there is no problem- EvanK
Ore_Ele
Posts: 25,980
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/31/2012 9:10:07 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 8/29/2012 10:28:28 PM, imabench wrote:
At 8/29/2012 9:37:40 PM, TUF wrote:

Has anyone else noticed that the political propaganda has significantly increased this year, or is it just me?

Its an election year, this is politics.....

HOLY CRAP! There might be a correlation there!
"Wanting Red Rhino Pill to have gender"
ScottyDouglas
Posts: 2,350
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/31/2012 9:19:15 AM
Posted: 4 years ago

So... You're serious? You actually think that Obama chose the phrase Yes We Can specifically because backwards it sounds like Thank You Satan, just so that he would secretly make everyone thank Satan for... whatever, backwards?

WHYYYYYYYYYYY???

I didnt say Obama did it. You think he writes his speeches? You think He comes up with slogans? Someone who does did it and they knew. Why? Well look what backmasking actually does and why it is useful to give a message that people dont know you are.
TheAsylum
ScottyDouglas
Posts: 2,350
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/31/2012 9:22:04 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
Would it be worth mentioning that Obama's slogan this year is "Forward" which when said backwards is pronounced "Drawrof" which could sound like the word Dwarf? Im sure that to you that means Obama wants to turn us all into little people, but that wouldnt be the first time you believed in something insane....

Imabench, I may be insane, but atleast im gulliable and naive that your leader is not Christian. If you not for Jesus Christ then you are for the opposite.
TheAsylum
Frederick53
Posts: 1,037
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/31/2012 9:24:13 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 8/31/2012 9:19:15 AM, ScottyDouglas wrote:

So... You're serious? You actually think that Obama chose the phrase Yes We Can specifically because backwards it sounds like Thank You Satan, just so that he would secretly make everyone thank Satan for... whatever, backwards?

WHYYYYYYYYYYY???

I didnt say Obama did it. You think he writes his speeches? You think He comes up with slogans? Someone who does did it and they knew. Why? Well look what backmasking actually does and why it is useful to give a message that people dont know you are.

So Obama's speech writer is a Satanist, and Obama is too but he doesn't know that his speech writer is giving him Satanist messages? OK... So are you saying that by saying this message people are being brainwashed or are you just saying that the message is evidence of Obama's Satanism?
In 1975, the Second Vietnam War began -1Historygenius

Like no wonder that indian dude rejected you.- Darkkermit to royalpaladin

Social Darwinism is a justification- 1Historygenius

Equal opportunity exists, so there is no problem- EvanK
Frederick53
Posts: 1,037
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/31/2012 9:25:34 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 8/31/2012 9:24:13 AM, Frederick53 wrote:
At 8/31/2012 9:19:15 AM, ScottyDouglas wrote:

So... You're serious? You actually think that Obama chose the phrase Yes We Can specifically because backwards it sounds like Thank You Satan, just so that he would secretly make everyone thank Satan for... whatever, backwards?

WHYYYYYYYYYYY???

I didnt say Obama did it. You think he writes his speeches? You think He comes up with slogans? Someone who does did it and they knew. Why? Well look what backmasking actually does and why it is useful to give a message that people dont know you are.

So Obama's speech writer is a Satanist, and Obama is too but he doesn't know that his speech writer is giving him Satanist messages? OK... So are you saying that by saying this message people are being brainwashed or are you just saying that the message is evidence of Obama's Satanism?

Well technically it would only be evidence of Obama's speech writer's Satanism but you get the point.
In 1975, the Second Vietnam War began -1Historygenius

Like no wonder that indian dude rejected you.- Darkkermit to royalpaladin

Social Darwinism is a justification- 1Historygenius

Equal opportunity exists, so there is no problem- EvanK
ScottyDouglas
Posts: 2,350
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/31/2012 9:34:33 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 8/31/2012 9:24:13 AM, Frederick53 wrote:
At 8/31/2012 9:19:15 AM, ScottyDouglas wrote:

So... You're serious? You actually think that Obama chose the phrase Yes We Can specifically because backwards it sounds like Thank You Satan, just so that he would secretly make everyone thank Satan for... whatever, backwards?

WHYYYYYYYYYYY???

I didnt say Obama did it. You think he writes his speeches? You think He comes up with slogans? Someone who does did it and they knew. Why? Well look what backmasking actually does and why it is useful to give a message that people dont know you are.

So Obama's speech writer is a Satanist, and Obama is too but he doesn't know that his speech writer is giving him Satanist messages? OK... So are you saying that by saying this message people are being brainwashed or are you just saying that the message is evidence of Obama's Satanism?

I have no doubt Obama knew. I dont think he came up with it though.
http://en.wikipedia.org...
You should try to explain why this occurs in alot of music, tv programs & cartoons(through imagary), why multitude of people throw up the horns(aint because they are longhorn fans), why the UN continues to say things like luciferian doctrine and inituations and why they are all freemasons-skull&bones&eastern star members(which through many of thier philosopher writings admit worshipping Lucifer)?
TheAsylum
imabench
Posts: 21,229
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/31/2012 9:37:58 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 8/31/2012 9:22:04 AM, ScottyDouglas wrote:
Would it be worth mentioning that Obama's slogan this year is "Forward" which when said backwards is pronounced "Drawrof" which could sound like the word Dwarf? Im sure that to you that means Obama wants to turn us all into little people, but that wouldnt be the first time you believed in something insane....

Imabench, I may be insane, but atleast im gulliable and naive that your leader is not Christian. If you not for Jesus Christ then you are for the opposite.

You think obama isnt really christian?

This ill be good
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"
Geogeer: "Nobody is dumb enough to become my protege."

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
ScottyDouglas
Posts: 2,350
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/31/2012 9:41:06 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 8/31/2012 9:37:58 AM, imabench wrote:
At 8/31/2012 9:22:04 AM, ScottyDouglas wrote:
Would it be worth mentioning that Obama's slogan this year is "Forward" which when said backwards is pronounced "Drawrof" which could sound like the word Dwarf? Im sure that to you that means Obama wants to turn us all into little people, but that wouldnt be the first time you believed in something insane....

Imabench, I may be insane, but atleast im gulliable and naive that your leader is not Christian. If you not for Jesus Christ then you are for the opposite.

You think obama isnt really christian?

This ill be good

You think he is?LOL. Of course Christians mock the word of God on national television. Of course a Christian would go to Mecca or Dome of the rock and pray to Allah.
TheAsylum