Total Posts:10|Showing Posts:1-10
Jump to topic:

Politics: Skeptics Gullible & Ignorant

GeoLaureate8
Posts: 12,252
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/30/2012 3:05:06 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
"Skeptics" and detractors are completely and utterly wrong about what is reasonable, plausible, and possible. The things they think are unordinary, implausible, and highly unlikely are completely plausible and highly likely to people who have a better understanding.

For example, false flag attacks: "No way that'll never happen, that is an absurd notion."
False. Look throughout history and how several notorious regimes have done false flag attacks for power.

"No way that would ever happen in this country."
False. Operation Northwoods during the Kennedy presidency. Kennedys administration concocted a false flag terror attack on the American people. They planned to attack America, kill a bunch of Americans, and use it as an excuse to go to war with Cuba. Kennedy rejected their request.

"Secret societies don't exist."
False. Yes they do.

"But they don't have to do with politics."
False. Many politicians, leaders, and bankers are in secret societies.

"The government is not like Big Brother."
False. The government spies on you from the sky, your cell phones, your credit card, and your computers.

"The government isn't controlled by a shadow government."
False. The Bilderberg Group, the CFR, the Trilateral Commission are not part of the U.S. government yet they dictate our policies. For example, Zbigniew Brzezinski controls Obama, the President of the United States (admitted).

"911 official story is not a lie. I believe what my government tells me to believe."
False. The 9/11 Commission chair admitted that the government purposefully lied to the American people and that the official story is FAR from the truth.

.
.
.
.

You are all wrong about what is likely or plausible in politics.
"We must raise the standard of the Old, free, decentralized, and strictly limited Republic."
-- Murray Rothbard

"The worst thing that can happen to a good cause is, not to be skillfully attacked, but to be ineptly defended."
-- Frederic Bastiat
Lordknukle
Posts: 12,788
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/30/2012 3:06:28 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
"False." "You are all wrong." Great arguments.
"Easy is the descent to Avernus, for the door to the Underworld lies upon both day and night. But to retrace your steps and return to the breezes above- that's the task, that's the toil."
imabench
Posts: 21,211
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/30/2012 3:11:21 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Why did Geo flip sh*t when someone called him a troll? He fits the bill perfectly.
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
GeoLaureate8
Posts: 12,252
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/30/2012 3:24:43 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 8/30/2012 3:06:28 PM, Lordknukle wrote:
"False." "You are all wrong." Great arguments.

Blatant strawman. I gave reasons and explanations for everything except for the leaders being in secret societies which is evidenced here: http://www.debate.org...
"We must raise the standard of the Old, free, decentralized, and strictly limited Republic."
-- Murray Rothbard

"The worst thing that can happen to a good cause is, not to be skillfully attacked, but to be ineptly defended."
-- Frederic Bastiat
GeoLaureate8
Posts: 12,252
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/30/2012 3:25:42 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 8/30/2012 3:11:21 PM, imabench wrote:
Why did Geo flip sh*t when someone called him a troll? He fits the bill perfectly.

Says the troll who is posting off-topic. Address the issue at hand.
"We must raise the standard of the Old, free, decentralized, and strictly limited Republic."
-- Murray Rothbard

"The worst thing that can happen to a good cause is, not to be skillfully attacked, but to be ineptly defended."
-- Frederic Bastiat
imabench
Posts: 21,211
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/30/2012 3:36:47 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 8/30/2012 3:24:43 PM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
At 8/30/2012 3:06:28 PM, Lordknukle wrote:
"False." "You are all wrong." Great arguments.

Blatant strawman. I gave reasons and explanations for everything except for the leaders being in secret societies which is evidenced here: http://www.debate.org...

Citing a forfeited debate against a nobody is even less of a good argument then saying "false" and "Youre wrong"
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
imabench
Posts: 21,211
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/30/2012 3:46:06 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 8/30/2012 3:25:42 PM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
At 8/30/2012 3:11:21 PM, imabench wrote:
Why did Geo flip sh*t when someone called him a troll? He fits the bill perfectly.

Says the troll who is posting off-topic. Address the issue at hand.

I accept that Im a troll, but im a troll by choice and only in certain circumstances.

You on the other hand show all the signs of a classic troll. Spouting the same rumors over and over, bending reality to fill your world view, ignoring all debate challenges over such issues, poor use of evidence or statistics as proof, ignoring anyone who doesnt agree with you, etc etc
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
twocupcakes
Posts: 2,748
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/30/2012 3:55:57 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 8/30/2012 3:05:06 PM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
"Skeptics" and detractors are completely and utterly wrong about what is reasonable, plausible, and possible. The things they think are unordinary, implausible, and highly unlikely are completely plausible and highly likely to people who have a better understanding.

For example, false flag attacks: "No way that'll never happen, that is an absurd notion."
False. Look throughout history and how several notorious regimes have done false flag attacks for power.

"No way that would ever happen in this country."
False. Operation Northwoods during the Kennedy presidency. Kennedys administration concocted a false flag terror attack on the American people. They planned to attack America, kill a bunch of Americans, and use it as an excuse to go to war with Cuba. Kennedy rejected their request.

Your best example is a false flag attack that did not happen. The USA has a system of checks and balances to protect us, and in this case they worked.

"Secret societies don't exist."
False. Yes they do.

They are not secret if you know about them. It is so easy for information to be "leaked" nowadays, that if there are secret societies, they will not stay secret for long.

"But they don't have to do with politics."
False. Many politicians, leaders, and bankers are in secret societies.

Do you have any evidence?

"The government is not like Big Brother."
False. The government spies on you from the sky, your cell phones, your credit card, and your computers.

The government does have lots of access to intelligence gathering.

"The government isn't controlled by a shadow government."
False. The Bilderberg Group, the CFR, the Trilateral Commission are not part of the U.S. government yet they dictate our policies. For example, Zbigniew Brzezinski controls Obama, the President of the United States (admitted).

Evidence?

"911 official story is not a lie. I believe what my government tells me to believe."
False. The 9/11 Commission chair admitted that the government purposefully lied to the American people and that the official story is FAR from the truth.

Evidence? Are you 100% confident there was a conspiracy?



.
.
.
.

You are all wrong about what is likely or plausible in politics.
GeoLaureate8
Posts: 12,252
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/30/2012 3:56:09 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 8/30/2012 3:36:47 PM, imabench wrote:
Citing a forfeited debate against a nobody is even less of a good argument then saying "false" and "Youre wrong"

What does citing evidence posted in my rounds have to do with whether my opponent forfeited or not. That is completely irrelevant. What, you think my evidence and arguments disappear because my opponent failed to respond to them? Wow, youre dumb, gtfo of here. You have no knowledge and zero signs of any critical thinking abilities.
"We must raise the standard of the Old, free, decentralized, and strictly limited Republic."
-- Murray Rothbard

"The worst thing that can happen to a good cause is, not to be skillfully attacked, but to be ineptly defended."
-- Frederic Bastiat
GeoLaureate8
Posts: 12,252
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/30/2012 5:14:53 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 8/30/2012 3:55:57 PM, twocupcakes wrote:
At 8/30/2012 3:05:06 PM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
"Skeptics" and detractors are completely and utterly wrong about what is reasonable, plausible, and possible. The things they think are unordinary, implausible, and highly unlikely are completely plausible and highly likely to people who have a better understanding.

For example, false flag attacks: "No way that'll never happen, that is an absurd notion."
False. Look throughout history and how several notorious regimes have done false flag attacks for power.

"No way that would ever happen in this country."
False. Operation Northwoods during the Kennedy presidency. Kennedys administration concocted a false flag terror attack on the American people. They planned to attack America, kill a bunch of Americans, and use it as an excuse to go to war with Cuba. Kennedy rejected their request.

Your best example is a false flag attack that did not happen. The USA has a system of checks and balances to protect us, and in this case they worked.

That was a real false flag attack on record, but they didn't pull the trigger.

And no, that's not checks and balances. Checks and balances occurs between the 3 branches of government. This policy dispute occured within the Presidential administration.

"Secret societies don't exist."
False. Yes they do.

They are not secret if you know about them. It is so easy for information to be "leaked" nowadays, that if there are secret societies, they will not stay secret for long.

Wow, you have no clue about what a secret society is. "A secret society is a club or organization whose activities and inner functioning are concealed from non-members. The society may or may not attempt to conceal its existence." -- Wikipedia. A secret society is secret because it's a society full of secrets, not because its existence is secret. And if a few outsiders discover its secrets, that doesn't nullify the fact that its a secret and concealed. They thrive in concealment and exclusivity, that's what its about.

Please, don't ever talk about secret societies again until you understand the definition.

"But they don't have to do with politics."
False. Many politicians, leaders, and bankers are in secret societies.

Do you have any evidence?

This is blatantly obvious first of all. The evidence is in my debates on the Illuminati. You can also go to Wiki and read the list of Bilderberg members, Bohemian Grove, and Skull & Bones, and the Freemasons. I'm on my phone so I'm not gonna sit here.and.do all your research of obvious facts for you.

"The government is not like Big Brother."
False. The government spies on you from the sky, your cell phones, your credit card, and your computers.

The government does have lots of access to intelligence gathering.

So you don't deny it, you just use a euphemism to describe it.

"The government isn't controlled by a shadow government."
False. The Bilderberg Group, the CFR, the Trilateral Commission are not part of the U.S. government yet they dictate our policies. For example, Zbigniew Brzezinski controls Obama, the President of the United States (admitted).

Evidence?

Everything there is either common knowledge or admitted.

"911 official story is not a lie. I believe what my government tells me to believe."
False. The 9/11 Commission chair admitted that the government purposefully lied to the American people and that the official story is FAR from the truth.

Evidence? Are you 100% confident there was a conspiracy?

I never claimed that. All I said was that the official story was a lie. John Farmer, chairman of the 911 Commission admitted it. Go look it up

.
.

You are all wrong about what is likely or plausible in politics.

.
.
.
.
"We must raise the standard of the Old, free, decentralized, and strictly limited Republic."
-- Murray Rothbard

"The worst thing that can happen to a good cause is, not to be skillfully attacked, but to be ineptly defended."
-- Frederic Bastiat