Jump to topic:

These DNC speeches are disturbing

OberHerr
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/30/2012 11:12:18 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
I mean, gosh, they disagreed with my views! And they portray Romeny as something other than Jesus/Gandhi/Reagan(peace be upon him) reencarnated! And then they *sniff* said Natlionalized Healthcare was a good thing! And they made jokes ABOUT THE GOP!!!!!!

And, on top of that, they said stuff, that sounded a helluva lot like propoganda, and probably shouldn't mean a damn thing to me, and it
hurt my feelings! I get you this will majorly affect Obamas loss percentage. Yes sir, it will by like, 40% I bet! O'Reily and Rush are talking about it, there's not stopping it now that the angels of the lord are telling people bout it!

And, good god, I thought Biden would do better than that, being a wonderful man and all. I expected more of him.

And Madonna, with her EVIL SPIRITED jokes.......they are becoming Ike MSNBC!
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-OBERHERR'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Official Enforcer for the DDO Elite(if they existed).

"Cases are anti-town." - FourTrouble

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
OberHerr
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/30/2012 11:13:35 PM
(For the slow/dim-witted/misinformed, this is dripping with sarcasm, and should not be considered my actual view.)

16kadams
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/30/2012 11:15:13 PM
At 8/30/2012 11:12:18 PM, OberHerr wrote:
I mean, gosh, they disagreed with my views! And they portray Romeny as something other than Jesus/Gandhi/Reagan(peace be upon him) reencarnated! And then they *sniff* said Natlionalized Healthcare was a good thing! And they made jokes ABOUT THE GOP!!!!!!

And, on top of that, they said stuff, that sounded a helluva lot like propoganda, and probably shouldn't mean a damn thing to me, and it
hurt my feelings! I get you this will majorly affect Obamas loss percentage. Yes sir, it will by like, 40% I bet! O'Reily and Rush are talking about it, there's not stopping it now that the angels of the lord are telling people bout it!

And, good god, I thought Biden would do better than that, being a wonderful man and all. I expected more of him.

OMG! They said Ryan throws old ladies off the cliffs!
https://www.youtube.com...
https://rekonomics.wordpress.com...
"A trend is a trend, but the question is, will it bend? Will it alter its course through some unforeseen force and come to a premature end?" -- Alec Cairncross
Lordknukle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/30/2012 11:15:34 PM
How this is going to play out:

1. Circle jerk.

2. Ike comes in with his fascist sentiments about how malevolent the Republican party are, about how much more discriminatory they are, about how good Obama is despite admittedly saying that he knows little about economics, and how open minded the Democratic party is, which incidentally calls every person who favours traditional marriage a "bigot" and all those who oppose abortion as staging a "War on Women."

3. Flame war commences.
"Easy is the descent to Avernus, for the door to the Underworld lies upon both day and night. But to retrace your steps and return to the breezes above- that's the task, that's the toil."
thett3
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/30/2012 11:16:18 PM
At 8/30/2012 11:15:34 PM, Lordknukle wrote:

1. Circle jerk.

2. Ike comes in with his fascist sentiments about how malevolent the Republican party are, about how much more discriminatory they are, about how good Obama is despite admittedly saying that he knows little about economics, and how open minded the Democratic party is, which incidentally calls every person who favours traditional marriage a "bigot" and all those who oppose abortion as staging a "War on Women."

3. Flame war commences.

*grabs popcorn*
DDO Vice President

#StandwithBossy

#UnbanTheMadman

#BetOnThett

"Don't quote me, ever." -Max

"My name is max. I'm not a big fan of slacks"- Max rapping

"Walmart should have the opportunity to bribe a politician to it's agenda" -Max

"Thett, you're really good at convincing people you're a decent person"-tulle

"You fit the character of Regina George quite nicely"- Sam

: At 11/12/2016 11:49:40 PM, Raisor wrote:
: thett was right
OberHerr
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/30/2012 11:17:21 PM

1. Circle jerk.

3. Flame war commences.

Or just straight out skip to #3 mostl likely.

Lordknukle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/30/2012 11:18:48 PM
At 8/30/2012 11:17:21 PM, OberHerr wrote:

1. Circle jerk.

3. Flame war commences.

There needs to be methane which can be ignited first.
"Easy is the descent to Avernus, for the door to the Underworld lies upon both day and night. But to retrace your steps and return to the breezes above- that's the task, that's the toil."
OberHerr
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/30/2012 11:20:13 PM
At 8/30/2012 11:18:48 PM, Lordknukle wrote:
At 8/30/2012 11:17:21 PM, OberHerr wrote:

1. Circle jerk.

3. Flame war commences.

There needs to be methane which can be ignited first.

Oh, I just pretty much opened up the fuel tanks with the OP.

johnnyboy54
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/30/2012 11:20:39 PM
At 8/30/2012 11:16:18 PM, thett3 wrote:

1. Circle jerk.

3. Flame war commences.

*grabs popcorn*

*opens Jack Daniels*
I didn't order assholes with my whiskey.
000ike
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/30/2012 11:22:13 PM
I was hoping you would wait until the DNC actually started :/
"A stupid despot may constrain his slaves with iron chains; but a true politician binds them even more strongly with the chain of their own ideas" - Michel Foucault
TheWaywardSon
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/30/2012 11:22:28 PM

I'm waiting for that interview on the other thread
Lordknukle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/30/2012 11:23:54 PM
At 8/30/2012 11:22:13 PM, 000ike wrote:
I was hoping you would wait until the DNC actually started :/

Oh please. No matter how the RNC went, you would have still been in a fervent uproar.
OberHerr
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/30/2012 11:24:05 PM
And I'm waiting for you to utilize the awesomeness of human engineering that is search engines.

thett3
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/30/2012 11:24:32 PM
At 8/30/2012 11:22:28 PM, TheWaywardSon wrote:

I'm waiting for that interview on the other thread

This is great, you argument can be summed up as: "Vote democrat, at least we arent as stupid as republicans"

Anyone remember JT's campaign slogan which could be summed up as "I am not a racist" lolz
DDO Vice President

#StandwithBossy

#UnbanTheMadman

#BetOnThett

Ore_Ele
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/30/2012 11:25:34 PM
At 8/30/2012 11:25:00 PM, johnnyboy54 wrote:
Let's wait until I get my pants off to start this flame war, shall we?

Just drop the zipper and be careful.
"Wanting Red Rhino Pill to have gender"
TheWaywardSon
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/30/2012 11:26:55 PM
At 8/30/2012 11:24:05 PM, OberHerr wrote:
And I'm waiting for you to utilize the awesomeness of human engineering that is search engines.

It's funny, you're like some other immature people I know who just stop and try and cover it up when they hit a brick wall. Please, If you're going to talk big, back it up. I've searched and I can't find anything atrocious about Keith Olbermann.
johnnyboy54
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/30/2012 11:28:18 PM
At 8/30/2012 11:25:34 PM, Ore_Ele wrote:
At 8/30/2012 11:25:00 PM, johnnyboy54 wrote:
Let's wait until I get my pants off to start this flame war, shall we?

Just drop the zipper and be careful.

Done.

I am ready to argue on DDO the only way I know how. Pantless and in public.
OberHerr
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/30/2012 11:28:58 PM
At 8/30/2012 11:26:55 PM, TheWaywardSon wrote:

It's funny, you're like some other immature people I know who just stop and try and cover it up when they hit a brick wall. Please, If you're going to talk big, back it up. I've searched and I can't find anything atrocious about Keith Olbermann.

Tell you what, tommrrow, when I get back from school and can access a computer, I'll find you some, ok?

Lordknukle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/30/2012 11:29:12 PM

http://static4.fjcdn.com...

I'm sorry, but there is no better way to express the stupidity of your statement. Not only did you never actually search it- for which I get 916k results if I search "Keith Olbermann bias" http://www.google.ca...- but you also suffer from an extreme case of confirmation bias.
thett3
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/30/2012 11:29:56 PM
You know, there's something scarily pathetic when two hardcore partisans are not arguing over which party is the best, but rather which is the least bad.
DDO Vice President

#StandwithBossy

#UnbanTheMadman

#BetOnThett

johnnyboy54
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/30/2012 11:30:13 PM

This should get you started
GeoLaureate8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/30/2012 11:30:40 PM
Petty slaves trapped in the false left-right paradigm.

Two sheep fighting over which confinement fence is better.
"We must raise the standard of the Old, free, decentralized, and strictly limited Republic."
-- Murray Rothbard

"The worst thing that can happen to a good cause is, not to be skillfully attacked, but to be ineptly defended."
-- Frederic Bastiat
Lordknukle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/30/2012 11:31:01 PM
Olbermann's bias:
OberHerr
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/30/2012 11:31:12 PM
At 8/30/2012 11:29:56 PM, thett3 wrote:
You know, there's something scarily pathetic when two hardcore partisans are not arguing over which party is the best, but rather which is the least bad.

Nah, I'm arguing that their both the same when it comes to who lies, who is full of crazies, ect.

OberHerr
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/30/2012 11:31:58 PM
Ah, god, people are gonna see me as a GOP fanatic now aren't they?

Blah.

GeoLaureate8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/30/2012 11:33:48 PM
At 8/30/2012 11:31:12 PM, OberHerr wrote:

Nah, I'm arguing that their both the same when it comes to who lies, who is full of crazies, ect.

Your Profile says you are a Conservative Republican in favor of Romney. Fail.
"We must raise the standard of the Old, free, decentralized, and strictly limited Republic."
-- Murray Rothbard

"The worst thing that can happen to a good cause is, not to be skillfully attacked, but to be ineptly defended."
-- Frederic Bastiat
OberHerr
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/30/2012 11:35:50 PM
At 8/30/2012 11:33:48 PM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
At 8/30/2012 11:31:12 PM, OberHerr wrote:

Your Profile says you are a Conservative Republican in favor of Romney. Fail.

Point? I'm simply saying, aside from beliefs, their both the same really.

And I will have you know, it does not say I'm GOP.

TheWaywardSon
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/30/2012 11:36:27 PM
At 8/30/2012 11:31:01 PM, Lordknukle wrote:
Olbermann's bias:

Truth, he's completely biassed. I wouldn't watch him for the news. But you can't compare him to Glenn Beck or Bill O'reilly