imabench
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/31/2012 8:56:02 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
(GF = Girlfriend)

http://www.palmbeachpost.com...
A man plotted to kill his own girlfriend because she was liberal. Not because she was TOO liberal for him, just because she was liberal.

"On Saturday, Kappheim showed up at her friend's house uninvited and "stark naked," she said, according to the arrest report.

She said he tried strangling her the next day.

The couple lived together but she asked him to move out. On Tuesday, Kappheim asked to borrow her car so he could move his belongings out. The woman said she agreed but asked him to drive her to work first.

Throughout the ride, the woman said Kappheim drove "recklessly." When she asked him not to kill her, he allegedly responded by laughing out loud. On Wednesday, she called the sheriff's office for help.

When Kappheim was approached by the arresting deputy, he said "he was very conservative and (his girlfriend) was a liberal." He also told the deputy that "he felt that he was going to have to kill her," the report said.

Kappheim also admitted to trying to kill his girlfriend three times"

What makes this controversial (and perfect for DDO) is that the man was obsessed with watching Fox News and the GOP Republican National Convention....

Thoughts?
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
Ore_Ele
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/31/2012 9:01:54 PM
At 8/31/2012 8:56:02 PM, imabench wrote:
(GF = Girlfriend)

http://www.palmbeachpost.com...
A man plotted to kill his own girlfriend because she was liberal. Not because she was TOO liberal for him, just because she was liberal.

"On Saturday, Kappheim showed up at her friend's house uninvited and "stark naked," she said, according to the arrest report.

She said he tried strangling her the next day.

The couple lived together but she asked him to move out. On Tuesday, Kappheim asked to borrow her car so he could move his belongings out. The woman said she agreed but asked him to drive her to work first.

Throughout the ride, the woman said Kappheim drove "recklessly." When she asked him not to kill her, he allegedly responded by laughing out loud. On Wednesday, she called the sheriff's office for help.

When Kappheim was approached by the arresting deputy, he said "he was very conservative and (his girlfriend) was a liberal." He also told the deputy that "he felt that he was going to have to kill her," the report said.

Kappheim also admitted to trying to kill his girlfriend three times"

What makes this controversial (and perfect for DDO) is that the man was obsessed with watching Fox News and the GOP Republican National Convention....

Thoughts?

He's not very good at it.

If you are set on trying to kill a liberal girl that you live with, how do you fail 3 times?
"Wanting Red Rhino Pill to have gender"
Frederick53
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/31/2012 9:06:30 PM
He could have slipped her non-organic vegetables and she would have melted lol.

But anyways, this article is all fine and good, but I'd just like to mention before a flame war starts that this doesn't say anything about which political party is more inclined to psychotic behavior. Right, imabench
In 1975, the Second Vietnam War began -1Historygenius

Like no wonder that indian dude rejected you.- Darkkermit to royalpaladin

Social Darwinism is a justification- 1Historygenius

Equal opportunity exists, so there is no problem- EvanK
Wnope
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/31/2012 9:09:15 PM
Sorry, but this is the manifestation of a delusion that was already in place to some extent.

That is, if Fox News hadn't been around, he'd probably have tried to kill his GF in the name of Jesus or Ghandi or Neo or whatever.

If he was really interested in killing his girlfriend for a political reason, his actions make absolutely no sense (showing up to the gf's house naked, taking so long to do it, etc.
imabench
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/31/2012 9:12:03 PM
At 8/31/2012 9:06:30 PM, Frederick53 wrote:

But anyways, this article is all fine and good, but I'd just like to mention before a flame war starts that this doesn't say anything about which political party is more inclined to psychotic behavior. Right, imabench

That is correct and I agree 100%. Im just going to wait for someone else to make that conclusion and then raise hell ;D
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
Frederick53
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/31/2012 9:15:52 PM
At 8/31/2012 9:12:03 PM, imabench wrote:
At 8/31/2012 9:06:30 PM, Frederick53 wrote:

That is correct and I agree 100%. Im just going to wait for someone else to make that conclusion and then raise hell ;D

Ah, carry on then.
In 1975, the Second Vietnam War began -1Historygenius

Like no wonder that indian dude rejected you.- Darkkermit to royalpaladin

Social Darwinism is a justification- 1Historygenius

Equal opportunity exists, so there is no problem- EvanK
Lordknukle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/31/2012 9:17:58 PM
How could you fail to kill a person three times? I mean, just plan it out carefully the first time, get an alibi, and make it seem like an accident. It shouldn't be that hard.

Maybe I'm just a psychopath. lol.
"Easy is the descent to Avernus, for the door to the Underworld lies upon both day and night. But to retrace your steps and return to the breezes above- that's the task, that's the toil."
USAPitBull63
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/1/2012 5:44:34 AM
At 8/31/2012 8:56:02 PM, imabench wrote:

Thoughts?

1. It is interesting how The Palm Beach Post places this man's "obsess[ion] with Fox News and the Republican party" in quotations in the first sentence, but does not attribute the quotation to any source until the last sentence.

2. Let us know when the article is released confirming that a likely motive for this man's actions is his obsessive-neurotic tendencies, rather than just that toward which is he obsessed and neurotic.

3. Perhaps liberalism (and perhaps MSNBC... investigation pending) is just as dangerous as, clearly, it encourages people to date others who want to kill them.

4. It probably is just a matter of time before campaign ads in Florida, Wisconsin, and Ohio link Bain Capital to this liberal woman's near-death experience; according to ads already airing in those states, the company already is responsible for killing one woman. This HAS to be more than coincidence.

Solid post.
PARADIGM_L0ST
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/1/2012 4:02:59 PM
Sheesh, if I had a dollar for every liberal girlfriend I've killed, I'd be a very wealthy man.

If the cops come sniffing around and asking questions about me, I never said that.
"Have you ever considered suicide? If not, please do." -- Mouthwash (to Inferno)